Fifty Shades of Phoebe Grey

By XxxHannah_MariexxX

Phoebe grey, Daughter of Christian grey finds herself introduced into a world/lifestyle that she never knew e... More

Big things coming!!
One
Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter Twelve
Please read
Chapter Thriteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue

Question...

565 14 3
By XxxHannah_MariexxX

For anyone who has read and enjoyed this book would anyone be interested in a second fifty shades fan fic. It won't have anything to do with this book. My writing style and skills have greatly improved since I wrote this story so hopefully it would be better. My idea is to give Ana and Christian a second daughter younger than phoebe and Theodore. She'd be kind of like the odd ball of the children and have some deep psychological trauma of her own. Possibly adopted (haven't decided on that yet.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 10.7K 36
★This story has a very different scenario of the popular trilogy by the incomparable E.L. James, but remember. IT IS ONLY A FANFICTION. Don't be surp...
205K 2.9K 16
Age gap series #1 (WILL BE BACK WITH PART 2 SOMETIME SOON) ____________ Angel Thomas: An eighteen-year-old high school student who happened to fall i...
229K 12K 30
'She didn't struggle, she kissed him back and when they stepped apart he saw a look of love and sheer devotion in her eyes. He held her in his arms o...
1.3K 59 38
Thank You E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy and your characters. In this story I have decided to have Anastasia as very strong female c...