The Bias

By sammishah

A journey against the bias of learned experiences. A journey of self love, and forgiveness.A journey of accep... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
.....
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
.....
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
......
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
....
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
....
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
*****
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
*****
Chapter 65 (a)
Chapter 65(b)
******
****

Chapter 38

1.7K 242 84
By sammishah

" How long would it take?", Rita asked seeing Sidharth enter her room. It was already the time and they were getting late to the party they were hosting. Of course it wasn't an office party,but people important to Sidharth were invited and that included his regular and important clients apart from the family and friends.

"The designer took time, just give her ten minutes!", he answered walking to his mother who gave out a sigh of exhaustion, folding the page of the book she was reading as a bookmark
"Look at you, you're so well dressed!", he added, complimenting her bending down to her level to place a kiss at her forehead.

"Why did you have to call her to the party? Aaj jo hua, uske baad you should be careful with her. You understand that, it wasn't really a very sane reaction?" ,she asked stretching her hand to make him sit on the bed with her."There would people, are you sure you trust her with the party? What if she does something? Remember the first time we saw her, in that restaurant?",she added placing her hand in his, recalling the time they had sen her scream at her family.

"What do you mean mom? What do you think happened? Do you think she's insane?", he spoke a little agitated, pulling his hand out of her grip."At least have some empathy!"

"Empathy! Exactly beta. That's what I am doing. On you. I have told you a billion times, I could see shadows in her . And now, see I was right. Shes is a shadow and you are chasing her. Mai nahi chahti ki tu chalte chalte uske adhere me kho jae. Aur mai kuch na bolo toh bhi kya? If she has an episode of whatever it was ? Toh? What are people going to say about you and her? Usko bahar nikalne layak nhi rakhege!"

" Don't worry about her mom. Aap jitna soch sakte, us se bhot lamba waqt kaata hai usne is sab k saath. I am sure pehle baar toh woh pretend nahi karegi. Uske ghar me bhot hai, jin log ne usko, sahi smile karna sikhaya hoga! Shes pretty good at that. Pretending!" He asnwered back movinv out of the room.

"Ready?", Sidharth asked seeing her setting her hair right.

"I still don't think its a great idea! I don't think I should be going to the party." She spoke turning around to see him. Dressed in a black slip dress with a plunging V neckline with a lean thread going behind her neck to hold the fabric in the place.Her hair tied into a bun, with a few strands of those circling her face to the back of neck.
The little hoop earrings studded in diamonds shone against the dress.

Seeing her he felt his breath hitch. The way in which she had her entire back visible to his eyes did something. Those small lean strings that were tied only at her lower back, were a subtle tease.

With a voluntary intention he curved a side of his lips into a sly smile." Why do you dress like this?", he asked pulling her to him, as he sat on the bed, with her still standing between his legs

"Dress like what?"She asked as he pulled her into his lap.

"Like this? Intentional hai kya? Do you dress to kill, like on purpose? " ,he spoke as his index finger brushed from the top of her neck, moving sideways along her neck and then to her arms.

"What time are we leaving?", she asked ignoring his question, as he dug is face into her neck, while she tilted a little to give him access as he used the fingers of his other hand to rub her nape gently, making her curl her toes.

"Use your tongue!", she commanded placing her hand over his on her neck, as the well lit lights of the room shone on them, both wearing a similar black.

Hearing her command him like that,he held the skin between his thumb and index finger and pressed a little, pinching it, ensuring it wasn't hard enough to leave marks.

"Kutta Sidharth!",she snapped, hitting over his head, making him smile at his victory.

"Abhi make up haina, let's come back, then I can have you for my birthday present. Tabhi I shall use my teeth as well!',he spoke patting at her bottom, asking her to get up.

She grabbed her phone,as Sidharth pulled her to him, making her face the mirror.He stood behind her,and traced her back with his palm , while still looking at her through the mirror.
"I want you to open this bun. Let your hair flow, and cover it.", he asked,still looking into her eyes, his hand roaming at her back.

"I don't want men looking at you!" He added.

She looked at him, and smiled." You are not getting jealous?"

"No, just possessive." He answered,as they continued talking through the mirror.

She leaned back, closing her eyes, feeling his heart race."Then you don't have to worry. Remember you once asked me, if you were the only man I have been?"

He kept looking at her. She looked like a sin, he was about go commit.Tempting, alluring and dangerous, but didn't answer.

"Yes ! Is the answer. I haven't ever let a man come as close to me. No man has had me melt like wax in his arms, like you do. This bun ain't opening, but you can possessively hold me in your arms and that would be enough to indicate that they can't have me!"

" Your mom had asked me to keep Shehnaaz away from Sidharth for his birthday. Yaha toh kuch aur hi hogya!" Romi spoke seeing Shehnaaz.

Preeti looked at him. His face straight, but looking at the couple.
"Then how is she here? Didn't you do whatever was asked of you?"

"Naseeb! Pri . Kismet! They are being rolled by the dice of destiny. Woh jis Karan se mile hai, woh toh poora hoga.

"You are really enjoying this?"

"Hmmm... you people have made it into a war. Aur abhi that girl isn't even fighting.!", he smiled at Shehnaaz as she greeted him.

"Kaise ho beta?", he asked patting her head.

" So what are you doing, Sidharth? Introducing the girl as your girlfriend? Ya logo ko kuch aur samjhne doge?", Preeti whispered into the ears of Sidharth.

"Oh! You dont have to worry about that. What should concern you is, if people assume that I am his wife!" Shehnaaz answred back pouting.The way Preeti was to her had surprised her. The amount of angst and hatred she could see in her was something she could not put logics to.

"Chup ho jao dono! Please let's not create a scene. Aur Pri, Shehnaaz is here because she's important to Sidharth and he's called her."Rita stepped in, trying to calm handle the situation

" Oh wow! Here I am meeting you again! ", a man in his middle sixties spoke approaching Shehnaaz as she had been texting someone on phone.

Startled at the sudden invasion of privacy the phone fell from her hand.Bending down, she closed her eyes tight and let out a deep breath.
"Oh! Hello ,sir . I am sorry i didn't see." She spoke getting up and answering, recognizing the man as Sidharth's mentor from an earlier party.

"Aap jaise chehre ko.saat khoon maaf. Forgiven pretty easily.", he spoke

"Shaadi kar rahe ho kya?", he asked following up." I have been asking Sidharth to get married. Uski Umar me I had son over ten years of age " he spoke looking at Sidharth who was busy with some people.

" I am sure he'd get married when he wants to. Usko shaadi karni hai ya nahi, woh bol sakta hai. But from my side, I can assure you, whoever he gets married to, would be so lucky to have him.Hes a gem!", she smiled fondly looking at him.

"Toh aap nahi kar rahi shaadi inse?" He asked looking back.

She looked at him and smiled. Marriage wasn't a part of her deal. Infact her story was not going to have a wedding.Marriages were for people who wanted a tomorrow, but she had no plans for tomorrow. To her, it was always today. And for tomorrow? Well for most of her life she had hoped to see no tomorrow.

"Can you please excuse me!", she spoke as the new song played.

" I thought you were into chivalry?", she spoke walking to him.

"Huh?", he asked looking at her, while she forwarded him her hand.

"Can i have you for a dance, Mr?" She spoke smiling and winking at him, as the audiences looked .

Sidharth had a dominating, muscular personality. But somehow Shehnaaz managed to surprise him in every way possible. " Oh! Wow bhabi ji. Sidharth really needed you!", one of his onlooking friends spoke.

"So that means its not a problem if I steal him?"

"Nahi bilkul bhi nahi! Infact let me raise a toast to .....?"

"Shehnaaz!",Sidharth added introducing Shehnaaz to him

"Sidharth and Shehnaaz!", the man announced.

"I didn't know you were comfortable dancing?",he asked as they walked into the center, as the music started.

" Its your birthday, I okay doing a little uncomfortable, especially if it involves your arms around me."

He opened his eyes wide, surprised by her answer as sway by Michael buble played in the background."Do you know salsa?", he questioed, stretching his arm asking for her hand.

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway

"Prepare to be whipped!", she winked smiling and moved behind him, her palm wide open and placed on his chest, over the fabric of coat.

"Aisa hai toh kya maloom, Maybe you are getting whipped!" He spoke pulling her out from his back.

Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more...

" We are not talking about the same whip, aren't we?", she answered back, falling into his , her arms wide open into his, as her back hit his chest.

His hand went strongly at her back, pulling her up and twisting her into a series of twirls as he followed her lead into the spot, catching her fall on left arm,as his right one held her under the arm." No my whip, will have you shrrudder taking my name!", he winkeď

Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance, you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

"Stay with me, Sana! I want you to stay with me till you are in India.!" He spoke, getting her back on her feet as she moved three steps backwards making a moon with her arm, as he just held her and walked in a rhythm.

When we dance, you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

He held her closer, his finger softly brushing the part of her bosom he could feel along the underside of the arm." Can you do that? Can i ask you just that? ", he said stretching her left arm while tracing its skin with his fingers.

Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway, I go weak

She stepped closer to him, her eyes a little lower to his, thanks to the high heels she was wearing.Her hand held tight within his, as both of their arms stretched straight holding their hands, while they engaged in a tango with their foot.

"Move to the right and then left, before you swirl.", he commaded her with the step, as she kept looking without answering.

I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now

" What about your mother?', she asked as she guided her into a rotational tango on the floor, holding one of her hands in his gripping her back with the other.

Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

He held her hand and moved her to face opposite him, and then held her at  abdomen.The quick steps to the beat, moving in a rhythm, made them look as if they were one soul dancing.

When marimbas start to play
Hold me close, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

"Say yes!" He spoke swirling her around in a go, making her fall back into his arm a little lower, way closer to the ground," Say yes to the little time I am asking off you!"

When marimbas start to play
Hold me close, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance, you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

The music ended with the two looking into each other, their noses just millimeters apart , their breaths falling onto each other, their hearts racing for the answer, as he held her in his arms.

The audiences broke into an applause as both of them kept looking into each, neither blinking before the other.

"Sidharth, i want an audience with you." Rita spoke as the three ascended up the staircase to Sidharth's home.

"Ha bolo mom?", he answered back, nonchalantly, as he read through the the email, moving a step behind his mother and Shehnaaz.

Rita slowed a little and then turning her head,she spoke "Akele me ?", making sure that Shehnaaz heard that too. She wasn't sacred of Shehnaaz. And she wasn't going to keep her dislike for her presence hidden.

Sidharth stopped. In an isntant his eyes went up to Shehnaaz. The day had been miserable to her and she had just started to get better since the party. Her eyes met his, but in an instant she lowered those,averting his gaze.

"Excuse me!'', Shehnaaz spoke breaking the silence. " I have a call to make!", saying she moved a little quicker, making sure that the mother son were in absolute privacy. That was what she had hated the most, being a liability, intruding anyone's private space.

"Why did yoy say that?", Sidharth asked passing his mother her medicine and a glass of water to gulp it with, as she pulled the comforter up her legs.

"Kya bola? I needed to talk to you. Ab apne bete se baat nhi karu?".

" Why would you speak like that? Deliberately to hurt her?", he asked placing standing near the switch board.

"Sidharth mai nahi chahti thi ki woh aaj tere aas paas bhi ho, let alone be in my house. But Khair. Abhi what I dont want is,", she took a sip of water," her staying here. Kal woh mujhe yaha nahi milni chahiye", she added in a normal, casual tone.

"Shes not well, mom? "

"Toh? Hai toh pehle se hi unwell ya jo bhi hai uska! Mujhe aisa koi tantrum mere ghar me nahi chaiye!"

"Tantrum? Would you say the same, if it were your daughter?" ,he spoke getting a little angry at her.

"She's not my daughter!"

"And if she were my wife? Tab bhi you would you say that about your daughter in law?"

Rita smiled." Daughter in law, is not a daughter. Agr koi bhi kuch aur kahe toh they are lying. No.mother can love her daughter in law like a daughter or a son. No matter how loving and caring they are to each other, kisi aur ki beti, kisi aur ki beti hi hoti hai. ...Aur Shehnaaz, no I'll not like her. And I don't want her here around me."

Shehnaaz was standing on the balcony when Sidharth entered the room. He spotted her looking at the endless sky.

"I guess i have overstayed my welcome?", she said as he stood behind her.

"Nahi ! For that you must be welcome. Aur tujhe kisne keh diya ki you are a welcome?'' He whispered into her ears from behind.

"Why does she hate me so much?" She asked turning around and pouted.

"Shes doesn't. What people often do to others, is a reflection of their issues. And also, you shouldn't bother...' he spoke pulling her into the room.

"Your horizons are too big to be bothered. Look at the tomorrow you are creating for yourself?" He spoke pouring himself a glass of scotch.

"Get one for me too!", she ordered.

He turned around and looked at her, amd smiled. His slow walk back to the center of the room where she was, pulled strings at her heart.

"None for you. You are already drinking a little too much!" He spoke taking yhe white mohair velvet sofa chair., sipping out of the glass.

Seeing him do that, she walked upto him and pushed his legs a little closer .
" Are you sure?", she spoke sitting on his legs, her hand wandering to his hair.

"You said you would use the tongue and teeth once we were back.?", she asked moving her lips over his, slightly brushing those. His hand went back holding her at the threads on her lower back.

"Take a sip!", she commaded him, looking into him, as one of his hand pulled out a knot from the back of her dress.

She lowered her face,and placed her lips on his, using her tongue to lock the alcohol off his lips and then moving it ahead to kiss him deeper, sensually brushing his senses insane with her lips and her fingers in his head.

"Huhhh...", she moaned as he opened the knot of the fabric at her neck.

"Remember you once told me that you wanted to do me, wearing this?", she pointed at the  bar diamond she was wering in her neck, she spoke tryiing to open the buttons of his shirt.

"He nodded!", his hand working to pull the dress down her cleavage making her bare at the top.

"Well I guess you can fuck me wearing this.!" She spoke pulling out a button and in a quick nervous act, pulling out a few more, tearing them apart. She so craved him.

"Oye!", he pulled her head out of his neck, the one she had been continuously toying around with her tongue and teeth. " No junglee harkatien, kyunki If were to use my teeth subah tak laal ho jaegi!" He spoke pushing the fabric below her bosom, his thumb and index finger,pinching at her peak.

"Fuck Sid!" She moaned loud as he dug his teeth into.the flesh of her bust.

"I am going to do that. ", he spoke getting up and pulling her along in his arms,the dress still hanging at her waist.

" Now you are going to lie here, for a moment. Chup chaap, bina koi sharart kiye.!", he spoke placing her on his bed and pulling out any clothes from .her body.

She did as told, closing her eyes anticipating whatever he was doing as she lay there, her body naked.

She felt the bed dip, as he came. " Open your eyes, Shehnaaz. I want you to see, how a girl is done right!", he spoke taking a sip.of scotch between his lips and then joining those to hers, making her pull the liquid of his lips.while his hands went lower to get her legs separated.

Slowly he stared moving down, going to her neck and then lower into her cleavage, with his lips holding a cube of ice, wreaking havoc in her system. Her arms stretched and hands curled as she tried clutching the sheets, when he did the same at her buds, alternating between ice and his mouth. The way he was being so commanding was consuming her.She felt water rush to down there

"Keep your legs open, my hands are there!" He spoke as she tried holding herself.

"Fuck! please!", she moaned as he pushed his fingers into her, while stimulating her bud down there.

She felt her world slow down as he entered her in a stroke.She was used to him, but still every time they did it, it felt new and fresh like unraveling a new layer.

"You need to loosen yourself, Shehnaaz.You are contacting me way too much", He spoke caressing her cheeks, as her skin had turned into a shade between pink and red."Relax, okay. I need no move. Can I do that?" ,he asked as she loosened herself.

As he started to.move, she felt pleasure building up.once again, her fingers held onto his head and pulled onto the hair as he moved faster and harder.

"Can you hold it a moment? Can you come with me?"

She did he asked. "Look into my eyes as it happens?", he spoke brushing her cheeks and she nodded.

"You are the best.that has happened to.me I didn't know sex it could be this good!", he spoke pulling her closer into his arm, as her breath was still settling.

Hearing his words she moved closer to his, her legs entangled in his, his hand over her abdomen.

"To see you wriggle and shudder while under me is so beautiful. The way you smile and call my name at that moment is so breathtaking"

Thanku for the love that you all have been giving.

Do share your ideas, and expectations..
Your feedback is precious!
Love once again❣❣❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 27.2K 61
Story of a broken girl who come to Mumbai to fulfill her dreams and accidentally meet a boy who not only love her but help her to find herself in thi...
83.4K 10.6K 41
Kuch to different milega 😁
99.5K 15.9K 42
There is an awkward silence that overcomes you when you cross paths with the person who takes over your heart! It balances the edges of all unknown d...
203K 8.3K 62
✿ ♡‿♡LOVE.... which consumes in best way possible..touch ur soul deep within...jabbed in u covered with hurt.,passion,endurence,desire ..make u vuln...