Second Chance [Nano Domínguez]

By Lilithishere24

In life, one of the biggest challenges that we often face is how to earn more money. It's no secret that mone... More

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡
♡♡♡》Playlist《♡♡♡
♡♡♡》Aesthetic《♡♡♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

154 8 0
By Lilithishere24

In the car, outside the house. Nano and I sit in the car. Nano says "You were quiet all the road, Rosa"

I sigh "My biological mom couldn't look at me for more than half an hour"

"She isn't your mom, she's just the person that has freaking sex and has you" he takes my hand and kisses it "you didn't tell me about hitting you"

"Do you want me to tell you they drag Rosaline Nunier Osuna. After she was beaten by Pedro and her ribs were broken and blood was dripping from her to a cold, dirty, unlicensed clinic near the train that smelled of blood" I sigh "I did not fear in my life like that day, Nano"

"The one who sees you says that you are not afraid of anything at all."

"From that day I swore that I would never be afraid"

"You survived a lot, my admiration for you is increasing day by day"

I smile "you like me?"

"The person must admire the other person for becoming his boyfriend or girlfriend"

we kiss.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

After several days, outside the airport, I sit on my car hood wearing my black sunglasses.

I open my arms as I see Emma Grosso my friend in prison walking outside.

Emma smiles when she sees me "I am back Spain" We hug "You look amazing" 

I pull apart "You too, you let your hair grow longer"

Emma smirks "Yes, I think to be a model too"

"Is that model like a real model or do you have drugs in your bag"

Emma laughs "Both"

We head to the car "How did you walk with drugs inside the airport" 

Emma put her bags in the backseat "I have my ways"

I stop giving her look "I won't ask what did you do?"

My Cell phone rings and buzzes.

"Is that home?"

"No, It's Nano" we get in the car and I start to drive "I must meet him tonight"

"So how is it?" I look at her "Being with Nano"

"Incredibly hot sex"

Emma gives me a look "Your pulse in your neck just beat hard so that just not only hot sex"

"Maybe I like him__"

"Or start to love him"

"Maybe"

"He isn't Pedro"

"I know and you didn't met both of them."

"Well let's do a dinner, a welcome party for me. Call him and we will knew each other"

"Great idea"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

I and Nano drink beers and watch the stars. Nano says "You know, I never spend time under the stars"

"Me neither, you let me do things, I didn't do it before" He smiles and blow his cigarette "So tell me, What is your dream?"

"To be rich"

"That's not a dream, Nano. Let me tell you mine."

"Say it"

"I want to open a motel at the beach, hippie style with a lot of plants."

"That great idea, Maybe in Asilah"

"Si, Morocco, it will be amazing there"

"I can imagine it" my phone rings "Marina"

"Yeah, They keep calling. You'll come with me to the dinner party"

"Yeah, no problem" we kiss and my phone beebs "That's must be something wrong"

I take out my phone and found dozen of messages.

Mommy
Come home.

Bro
Where are you?

Marina
This is emergency, Where are you?

"I guess, I should go home"

Nano stands "I will drive you"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Ventura Nunier is arrested by the Police given that they suspect his involvement in the collapse of San Esteban. 

I widen my eyes walk toward the house push the journalist.

Laura, Guzmán and Marina stand at the door.

I say "Hey move"

Ventura sees me "Excuse me." He walks towards me.

I ask "What is going on?"

Ventura put his hands on my cheeks "Darling. Everything is going to be fine" he hugs me "All right?"

The policeman takes him inside the car while I watch in shock.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

The next day, in Emma's apartment. I sit on the sofa moving the tennis ball in my hand trying to control my stress.

Emma moving into the living room reads the journal from her tablet "All three people responsible for the construction company are accused of alleged embezzlement of public funds, bribery, and criminal negligence."

I throw the ball to the wall "Shit"

Emma mocks me "Poor people" I give her a look "What will happen?" I give her another hard look "Don't worry, dude. Really, don't."

"It's okay. It's pre-trial detention. We pay bail and he's released."

"And how much is it?"

"Three hundred thousand. We'll pay this afternoon."

Emma sits at the armchair "That's a lot. And the trial?"

"It doesn't matter. They have nothing."

"Then why have they accused him?"

"I don't know, Emma. Fuck, I don't know! Some judge wanted to be on the news, no fսcking idea! They have nothing against him, okay? They have no proof."

Emma smoking her cigarette "As one came to take revenge, I would say you became softer"

"I came to revenge on Teo, not my father" My phone rings, I answer "Yes, Marina"

Marina on the phone "Nano the one who takes the watches right"

"What are you talking about?"

Marina on the phone "Rosaline there's no time to play dumb. One watch. The one with a red leather strap."

"The one he always wears, Why? All of it. Except why that watch is so important."

Marina on the phone "Carla said It's a pen drive, with documents. Papers from the business Papa and Teo's have. If they were to fall into the wrong hands right now..."

I look at Emma "Okay, back to your classes, I got this" I hung up. I send Nano's message.

Nano
Don't give them the watch with the red leather strap. 

Emma asks "What happened?"

I say "A problem with the watches. One of them, Nano shouldn't sell."

"That was a dumb idea"

"I wanted my revenge on Teo and his watches are his life"

"I told you to blackmail him"

"What I blackmail him with, every document with Ventura's name on it"

"Your father was a fucking dumb"

"He is" I stand.

"Where are you going?"

"I am late, I have to go to the company after that the magazine so bye."

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In the company, my office. I sit at the chair rocking it worried and smoking. Ventura's secretary Linda walks in "Hola"

I say "Hola"

Linda sits "Ms. Rosaline, I wanted to talk to you."

"Sure."

"How are you? "

"Fine" I felt sick "Well, better." I put my hand on my mouth.

"I'm glad. I just wanted to tell you that we are here for anything you need" I take a deep breath "Are you okay?"

I nod "Yes."

"We'll do everything we can..."

I stand "Excuse me" I run to the restroom inside the office closing the door behind me.

I throw up and take my breath. I open the sink and wash my hands and face. I lean against the wall feeling dizzy.

I back in the office. 

Linda still sitting "You okay, Ms. Rosaline?"

"Yes, I think I catch the flu. So what you were going to say?"

"We'll do everything we can to help you"

I wonder "In what?"

"Your father asked us if anything happened. you will be in his place"

"Papa asked you to let me be the CEO??"

Linda nods "Si, he didn't tell you"

"No"

"You own a third of the company's shares and you have annual profits."

"I don't know anything about this"

"Three months ago, you put all your money in the company, and since you left for America, you have been contributing money annually"

"Linda, do me a favor and send me or Maria all the documents that prove what you saying"

Linda stands "Sure, you want anything else?"

I ask "Is anyone known that?"

"No"

"Good, no one will know especially Mr. Roson"

Linda nods and walks outside.

My phone beeps again and I open a message from Nano.

Nano
I didn't give it to them.

I need it, it's important

Why what's so special about it? 

I close my phone angrily with a sigh fսck, Nano. 

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

I meet Samuel and Marina outside. Samuel opens the apartment door.

Christian and Nano are already here. I and Marina get in and I close the door behind us.

Nano says "Hello"

Marina nods "Hello."

Nano smiles with hope hugging me and we kiss "I am no longer in debt "

I smile kissing him again "It's over!"

Samuel says "Christian, can you leave us for a moment?" 

Christians says "Sure, shall I make you a sandwich?"

Samuel says "No, please leave."

We share a look.

》》》》《《《《

We sit in the living room. Nano moves his leg fast thinking after we tell him the situation.

Marina on the sofa looks like the walking dead. I stand smoking at the window.

Samuel walks out of the kitchen holding mug "Here" he gives it to her.

Marina says "Thanks."

I ask "Are you okay?

Marina says "Yes, but I'm a bit dizzy. It's okay."

I say "Okay"

Marina says "We have to figure out how to return the watch."

Nano says "If it's so important, how much would they pay us for it?

I pull him from his collar "What?"

Nano frees himself "If their lives depend on that watch, how much would they be willing to pay? 

I say "That's blackmail."

Nano nods "Yes."

Samuel asks "Have you lost your mind?"

Nano says "No, I'm using it! This can be my chance to escape this shit."

Samu says "Or to go back to fucking prison."

Nano says "It's going to work, Samu."

Samu starts to argue "Sure! Your plans never fail."

Nano stands shouting "Help me, then. I have the balls, you the brains. We go 50/50. If they don't pay, we go to the press."

I roll my eye "You aware, you two aren't kids"

Samuel shouts "Do you realize what'll happen if those papers are published?" 

Nano says "To those rich people? Why are you so worried?"

Samuel angrily "I worry about Marina."

Nano says "And I worry about Rosa. She's my girlfriend. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. And we aren't giving that watch to anybody. We bluff so they pay."

I say "With Teo"

Nano says "Think about it, Rosa"

"I don't know, I see it's a dumb idea" Marina collapses "Marina!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
203K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...