π‘Ίπˆπ—, One Direction Sixth M...

By Hazz_A_Bear

Joining a band with five guys was never on her bucket list. 𝓸𝓻 An alternate universe where One Direction ha... More

π‘Ίπˆπ— β€’
| wikipedia |
‡ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦 β€²
| cast |
| AVIANA; face claims |
| extra ; cast |
π’‚π’π’π’π’–π’π’„π’†π’Žπ’†π’π’•.
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏.
1, one
1, two
1, three
1, four
1, five
✦ elysia
1, six
1, seven
𝐒𝐫𝐒 π‹πšπ§π€πš.
1, eight
1, nine
1, ten
✦ elysia
1, twelve
1, thirteen
1, fourteen
1, fifteen
1, sixteen
✦ elysia
1, seventeen

1, eleven

1.9K 54 58
By Hazz_A_Bear

His eyes were like a hawk's as he observed her every motion. He watched the girl before him with such intensity, moving to the rhythm, flowing out of the boom box set up in the corner.

They had started dancing to some random hip-hop together at first. And after a couple of minutes and two more songs later, Dasharn felt his body wearing out of stamina and insisted on taking a break. But Aviana, who was too engrossed in getting her moves right, didn't even hear him over the loud music echoing through the garage walls.

So by nature, the boy just let her dance on her own and walked towards the side to sit down against the wall after he calmed down from his exhaustion, his eyes still set on her just in case she faced a fall in the middle of perfecting her leg movements.

Aviana was unfortunate like that.

But Dasharn always knew what antidote she needed to treat her injuries.

He couldn't take the risk of her getting injured just when Bootcamp had started. And also, he wouldn't have a proper excuse or reason to give Aviana's parents if she ends up with any damage. So to avoid any unnecessary drama, Dasharn got up once he felt like Aviana had enough and went to turn off the boom box.

The girl, who was relentlessly moving to the music, stopped in her tracks when the music stopped suddenly, her chest heaving and sweat dripping down the sides of her neck. Dasharn grabbed their water bottles before he walked towards her and pushed one into her hands.

"Don't sit down just yet, 'kay?"

Aviana mindlessly nodded towards him as the older instructed. Side-eyeing her figure in concern, Dasharn brought his water bottle to his lips and let the cold liquid hit his throat.

From Aviana's reply to his text, he could say something wasn't right, so he was frankly looking forward to her arrival at his place.

As expected, Aviana had shown up on his doorstep an hour ago, face sunken and eyes tired. Her usually hard and stern voice had wavered when she said, 'I need to go back in two hours.'

Dasharn didn't do anything more than grab his water bottle and hand towel before stepping out and closing the door behind him at her command.

Aviana had already made her way towards the garage - their potential dance studio - without an invitation. It was not like she needed any invitation to step into that run-down building since she was already a regular presence in the space.

The two hadn't shared any words when they slowly started to warm up and stretch before getting to the actual practice. From the corner of his eyes, Dasharn saw how Aviana didn't even stress over the warm-up routine like she usually does. It was weird to see the girl who always took warming up seriously only distractedly jump and shuffle around. But without voicing his concerns, Dasharn let her do whatever she wanted. After all, Aviana was aware of what she was doing. And Dasharn didn't want to meddle with a routine she was comfortable with.

"Did something happen today?"

This snapped Aviana out of her distracted state of mind. Dasharn's voice was crisp and clear, making Aviana slightly falter at how he sounded ever so serious. It was a rare moment where Dasharn Dias got profound. And more especially, with Aviana.

Aviana has known Dasharn since forever.

The Dias family and the Rae family have been companions for a long time, way before the second generation was even born.

Soniya Fernando had been friends with the pair since her days at Colombo University as a Business Studies student. The two had gotten married to each other during the same time Soniya married Jonathon.

Although they hadn't been that close during university, Soniya always made sure to check up on her university batchmates whenever she got the chance. And because of that, The Rae family and the DIas family were always in a close-knit bond with each other.

The two families were soon blessed with two baby boys. And just like a miracle braced upon them, Alden and Dasharn were born on the same exact day, only a couple of hours apart and two labour rooms apart.

The Dias' however, decided to move to England soon after the birth of their baby boy as Sri Lanka was starting to face a challenging time with the War. And it's safe to say that they were also the people - who urged The Raes to migrate to England as soon as possible. When the Rae's finally did move to England, The Dias' helped them settle down closer to Jonathon's family, find their children schools, and such.

They were ecstatic to meet each other after so long, now both families each containing a second child.

Given how their parents decided to send them to the same high school and Sunday school as Dasharn and Daham, the four quickly built a bond between them. Alden and Dasharn became attached at the hip as soon as they moved. They spent most of their teen years together, crushing empty beer cans and throwing rocks at the Hampstead Heath river.

Daham Dias, Dasharn's younger brother, was only two years younger than Aviana. So while their older brothers locked themselves up in their rooms, playing video games and watching movies they weren't supposed to be watching - the younger two spent time together. Daham and Aviana built all kinds of forts, played different hospital games and cooked a variety of food made out of clay and polymer.

It was all good memories with the Dias kids. ( Except for the time Daham unintentionally bit Aviana in the arm because she refused to share one of her storybooks with her )

Dasharn, as much as he was Alden's friend, treated Aviana like his own little sister. He made her handmade bracelets, brought her dandelions to blow, and held her when she cried after Soniya threw away her white charcoal pencils out of the window out of rage.

Dasharn was one of the only people who never belittled Aviana or her dreams about becoming an artist, as his own were similar to hers.

When she got into the school band, Aviana was thankful to hear that Dasharn had gotten chosen to play the drums alongside her. He was one of the people she looked up to and felt safe with. Aviana often felt a sense of comfort being around him. She was more than happy to share the stage with someone who treated her with care and acceptance - like an actual older brother.

Along the way of rehearsing with him as bandmates, Aviana found out that his passion was not limited to banging on drums. Dasharn was the angel soul who introduced her to dancing. And now, almost one year late, he was more than proud to see his Avi nanga soaring her wings and thriving in the sky called dancing. So he was always more than ready to help her sneak out of the house ( he refused to do it without telling Alden, though ) and be there when Aviana needed to get her mind off anything.

"Come on, let's go out" Dasharn laid a hand on Aviana's shoulder, sensing how she needed a breather and some space to collect her thoughts, which he could see were scattered around like fallen dominos.

"Something happened today" Everything was silent around them, as Dasharn disclosed strictly. His voice was soft, but there was a certain stern tone to it. They were sitting on a random tree bark they came across in Dasharn's backyard. The patio lights were turned on behind them, but Aviana could only see darkness looming around them.

"You don't seem too content for a person who got through the first round of Bootcamp. Instead, you look like you got booted out - which you did not, am I right?"

Aviana could only hum.

For someone else, Dasharn's words would sound like he's invalidating feeling down and justifying the art of being happy all the time. But Aviana knew that was him just being rational and reasoning her feelings out slowly. After all, she'd rather have Dasharn figure out her thoughts than do it herself.

Thankfully, Simon had not read her name out loud after that horrible performance, which indicated that she wasn't eliminated and had the chance to continue in Bootcamp.

She should be happy - she really should be.

She hadn't gotten eliminated even after that horrible, horrible performance. ( Even though she strongly believes she should've been )

But the rest of the events that occurred today had left her scarred. Her brain was scattered on the floor. She was still silent, not able to process anything at all. Her mind was stuck in a black hole of confusion and disbelief.

It's been quite a long day.

"I'm tired, Dash" Her voice came out weak, but it was enough to grab Dasharn's attention. "I'm so tired I-" Her voice trailed off with a long sigh.

Beside her, Dasharn sat motionlessly. He could hear the exhaustion in her voice, laced with an unexplainable sadness. The first thing he noticed about Aviana today was how her eyes seemed to be holding so much weight in them, the dark circles were much more prominent, and her shoulders seemed hunched from an invincible heft on top of them.

He knew the world was slowly decaying all her life and energy. He just didn't want to believe it.

Dasharn didn't do much more than shift close to her when Aviana stopped talking. And almost unconsciously, she leaned on his bicep, putting half her weight on him.

Dasharn was silent through her words, but you could see how he cared about every word she said by the way he threw a comforting arm around her shoulder. Understanding that he was trying to soothe her, Aviana shifted closer and let her arm loop around his between them.

Aviana hated physical touch. But when she was tired, mentally or physically, all she craved was one good hug that felt like a warm blanket and a hot chocolate after a snowy day.

"It's okay to be tired sometimes," Dasharn said in a feathery voice as if he was scared of disturbing the peace around them. "I just want to make sure you're okay, nanga"

A silence followed his words. Aviana didn't say anything in return, but he didn't mind. He didn't need any words of confirmation to know that Aviana knew his intentions, a little rub on his forearm was enough.

"I met Louis"

A clash. The sound of a building tumbling to the ground. Two vehicles coming towards each other at high speed and crashing. An explosion strong enough to wipe out humankind off of the face of the earth.

"and Harry"

Dasharn's body fell rigid by her side. Suddenly Aviana felt like he was leaning on cold metal instead of the familiar warmth of him. She could almost discern the way his body shuddered against her as the words left her mouth.

She couldn't blame him, honestly. This reaction was still better than how she had responded when she'd come face to face with them.

Dasharn didn't say anything for a few minutes. The wind was getting stronger around them. Both of their raven hair started to tangle from the strong breeze. His hands were getting colder with every passing second, but he didn't make any move to warm them up. Aviana's own freezing fingers were playing with a loose string on his pullover sleeve, head still leaning on his arm.

She waited.

She waited till he's had enough time to gather his thoughts and word them out for her. But when he did finally find the words and opened his mouth, all that came out was,

"Do you need a drink?"

Dasharn really did know just what kind of antidote she needed to treat her injuries.

A lighthearted laugh was drawn out of Aviana for the first time that day as she replied, "Fuck yes"

With them, underage drinking was always the solution for their motherfucking life problems.

"I'm sorry, what?" Aviana blinked, her face sporting an apathetic expression, "You want me to do what?"

"Help the kid. That's what I want you to do" Angus sighed, running a hand over his face frustratedly.

Aviana had her face tilted upwards, unbothered eyes staring at him as if he had just said the most unfunny joke ever.

"Listen, dude," Angus whined and rolled his eyes at her empty expression. "I'm only passing you the message"

"Paul has been working on the choreo and practice sessions since eight in the morning, but this dude's saying he can't get this right. And apparently, he doesn't want to bother Paul because he finally went to get a break"

Angus explained with his arms failing around, trying his best to make Aviana understand the situation. "Let me tell you, this kid - whatever his name is - is desperate. Like, I'm not even exaggerating at this point. He's saying himself, and I saw him dancing" He suddenly stopped before scratching his head in doubt. "Well, trying to dance, at least"

As she quietly listened to him, Aviana slightly got baffled by how comfortable the young staff member seemed talking to her. She couldn't find any traces of unease or first-conversation anxiety etched on his face.

It was true, though both of them had an idea of who the other was - this was the first time they even had a face-to-face exchange. Aviana was very acquainted with his face by now. It was kind of hard to forget his face from how he basically sprinted around the whole arena for the past two days with his 'ANGUS, X-FACTOR STAFF' lanyard, trying to get everything run smoothly.

And on the other hand, the said Angus was quite familiar with all the faces of the contestants. Given that he maintained a file of documents with every single person's details, he was capable of recognizing most of the faces by now.

Aviana was one of them. The face of the girl whose voice was music to his ears ( and always looked like she was on the verge of pulling out a gun and shooting down anyone who looked her way ) was difficult for him to shake out of his mind.

"And he wants me, a random fifteen-year-old kid, who I should say might be equally as bad at dancing as him, to help him with the choreography?"

Angus huffed and rolled his eyes as if he was talking to his childhood friend. "Gatekeeping your skill is not a good trait. It's gonna get you nowhere, Aviana"

It was Aviana's time to roll her eyes in irritation. "Are you sure I'm the right person? And also, why are you, like, delivering messages for him? You're staff. Aren't you supposed to be superior"

"I'm only nineteen. I blend in with you guys" He sounded almost offended, a hand placed on his chest with eyes wide. Aviana almost wanted to laugh at how animated his actions were. "And yes, I don't think I'm wrong because he specifically told me it was, and I quote, 'the girl who looks like Wednesday Addams if she was gay"

"Jokes on you," Aviana snorted. "How dare you assume Wednesday Addams is straight? That's despicable"

"Okay, let's not throw the G-word around" His voice suddenly dropped an octave lower as his face morphed into a slightly weighty expression. Aviana found herself nodding along in all seriousness.

Some people were still very narrow-minded and wouldn't waver to save their lives.

"Also, I don't think there is any other girl who 'always looks like she's discreetly laying out a masterplan to exterminate everyone in the room', right?" Angus sassed, returning to his true savage persona.

"Who is this guy you're talking about?" Aviana almost screamed in nuisance. She would actually be involved in some homicide if people ( who she doesn't even know ) were to talk about her like that. She's just got a very fierce resting bitch face, is all.

"He's delusional if he thinks I'm going to teach him shit if he talks about me like that. No way, bro. No way" Aviana started pacing around, fingers fisting and words polishing in her southern accent unbeknownst to her. "First of all, why is he asking me? I don't even know who this guy is. He could be just messing with me and my schedule. Maybe he wants to bring me down. What if he sees me as a threat and wants to - oh my god, he wants to trick me into practising with him so he can trip me or cause some damage so I wouldn't be here?"

Aviana's mouth fell agape as she sorted out all the possibilities of her downfall. Angus just stood there with an annoyed look on his face. But it would be lying to say he was not surprised by how overthinking this girl could be.

"And if not, why aren't there any other coaches who can help him? This is X-Factor. Why does it have to be me? He doesn't even know me, for god's sake" She cried in frustration before turning to face Angus. "And you - why the hell did you agree to help him? Did he pay you, Angus? Holy shit, you're in on tackling me to the ground, aren't you? Was it you who gave him th-"

"Oh, woah, woah, woah," Angus finally decided to speak up as he shook his head, arms held up in front of him. "Slow down, will you, birdie?"

Aviana was forced to stop in her trails as Angus held him by the shoulders. Out of instinct, Aviana suddenly stopped and rapidly shrugged his hands off her. At her reaction, Angus took a step back. He knew he breached her personal space by grasping her by the shoulders, but it seemed to be the only way to get her to stop stress-pacing and rambling out of her mind.

"Sorry," Angus quietly apologized, to which Aviana shook her head. "Your accent is hard to keep up with. And god, you need to work on your thought process" Angus deadpanned. "Very funny, how you think that. I'm not working with some random ass kid to get you out of the show, Aviana. I'm just doing him a favour cause he really did look like he needed help with the choreo. And no, we're too broke to afford more coaches"

"Well, why do I have-"

"God, I have better things to do than argue with you" Angus seemed as if he was getting aggravated by the second they kept squabbling over this useless conversation. It wasn't beneficial for either of them. "My job here is to make sure everyone's requests are fulfilled. Can you do it? That's all I want to know"

"I-" Aviana stammered at his stern voice. She never did well under intimidation. "I don't know-"

"Yes or no, short answers only"

It took her a minute to think about her answer to this dispute that wasn't worth her time.

"No"

"Okay" With that, Angus turned towards the practice room door before moving towards it. But before he could even take four steps, Aviana was standing in front of him with an uneasy expression.

"Wait"

She sighed. As much as she was capable of being stern, it only lasted as long as the other person reciprocated and matched her energy. When it came to being passive or assertive towards a request made by someone she wasn't close with, Aviana always struggled with doing what her heart told her to. She didn't want to come off as impolite or rude and create conflict over something vain.

Because conflict ultimately meant confrontations and pointing fingers at people.

And the first word written atop her list of 'things I hate' was - confrontations.

But she also didn't want to seem selfish or disrespectful, even if it meant not following her heart.

"Now, you don't have to go to him and just say I didn't want to do it," She faltered. "That might seem too rude, right?"

"Right, rude," Angus almost wheezed in mock. "Says the one who was on the verge of grabbing my collar even though that was the first time we talked to each other"

"It was only because you didn't stay shut up about it" Angus almost had to do a double take when he saw her lips slightly pout. His heart soared into the air in contentment at the newly found information.

So the Walmart version of Wednesday Addams could actually pull off some other expression other than glare at everything on the earth. ( even though she didn't seem to be aware of the action )

"I give off good first impressions, for your information. Just not for people like you, Angus"

"What unnecessary information" Angus laughed halfheartedly before moving to get past the girl. "Let me go now. I have to break the news to someone that you don't want to help his hopeless ass"

"Dude, no" Aviana whined as she dragged out the word helplessly, hoping her wailing would stop him. "Tell him I'm busy. Say I'm busy with - with vocals or something"

"Everybody knows the vocal coaches aren't here today, birdie" Angus waved him off as he continued towards the door. "Today wasn't solely called choreography for nothing"

"Well, I don't know" He was sure Aviana was close to stomping her feet on the ground. It was fun to push her buttons to see what her limit was.

"Don't make me look like the bad guy, though. Okay?"

"Yeah, sure"

Aviana almost ripped out her hair in frustration when she heard the mockery in Angus's voice. "Angus, please"

"No can do, birdie"

That's when Aviana took note of the nickname Angus had given her. She frowned ( more like pouted again, unknowingly ) and went to shout something along the lines of, "we're not close to the point where we give each other nicknames, Anus", but the tall boy was already shutting the door behind him.

Aviana huffed as she turned around and sluggishly moved towards a corner to sit down. Her back was pressed against one of the mirrors along the wall of the practice room.

Today, she arrived at the arena at around eight in the morning. The day was precisely called 'Choreography Rehearsals', and the contestants were expected to learn a pre-choreographed routine and perform it in front of the judges later on the day.

At around nine in the morning, Angus introduced all the contestants to Paul, the official choreographer for The X-Factor. The man, who seemed to be in his late twenties, stood in front of them with a wide smile and crinkled eyes as he tried to navigate his merry way towards a hoard of contestants in the room.

After a couple of hours of practising the same choreo over and over again ( and Paul losing his damn mind trying to deal with almost a hundred and all kinds of contestants ), they were released for a two-hour break. Most of the contestants went back to their hotel dormitories to get some rest and food in their system before the auditions take place. A few of the contestants who didn't stay at the hotel were allowed to stay in the arena and do whatever they wanted to.

Aviana decided that this was the perfect time to go over the choreo again until she perfected it with no flaws whatsoever. So after a brief lunch containing two cereal bars and a packet of cheap strawberry milk, she occupied one of the vacant practice rooms to get some peace.

The choreo itself was a pretty basic one. Those easy-going hand movements and the barely there leg movements were nothing compared to what Aviana practised with Dasharn. But she wasn't complaining. Not when she had a light migraine, as the consequence of drinking with Dasharn the night before and a whole morning of the EDM song Paul had chosen for them constantly booming in her ear.

She was happy to find out that she got the practice room all to herself. But, of course, her peace was disrupted when Angus came barreling in with some dreading message he wanted to share.

Now, instead of getting up and moving to the song coming out of her phone - Aviana lay on the wooden floor. She wore some grey bell bottoms that were snug around her thighs and flowed from the knee to her ankle.

Her light green Adidas t-shirt was starting to cling to her skin from all the sweating. She made a mental note to change her t-shirt before getting on the stage later. Her skin felt sticky and disgusting, but she knew she would have to ignore it till she got home. Her head was throbbing from the consumed alcohol, and all she could do was throw some painkillers down her throat. Her heart was beating rapidly, and her eyes were drooping from tiredness.

It has been a couple of tiring days.

As Bexley told her over the phone this morning, The X-Factor was truly wearing her out.

"I didn't know that laying on the floor was a part of practising your vocals, Miss. Rae"

Aviana jumped out of her skin when a voice directed at her chuckled. Quickly scrambling to get off the floor, her eyes set on a figure in front of her.

A boy about her age was standing before her with dark hair swooped to the side and caramel eyes staring at her with an intensity she couldn't exactly describe. On him was a black hoodie with a grey cardigan thrown over it carelessly. Unlike other boys she'd seen with these days, this one had on a pair of acid-washed skinny jeans rather than those hideous low-rise pants.

Staring at his figure, Aviana mentally winced at the clearly visible lack of good taste in fashion.

"I'm sorry?"

Her eyes were scanning him from head to toe - not in a rude or overstepping way, but rather in genuine confusion. Seeing her state, the boy in front of her laughed light-heartedly and took a step towards her.

"Angus told me you were busy with vocal rehearsing" He shrugged. And a piercing in his right ear - which Aviana failed to notice earlier - shone in her eyes. "But seems like you're actually busy being sprawled out on the floor"

So Angus did save his arse. Aviana should really thank him later for not making her look like the worse person.

Oh, wait.

"I guess you really didn't want to help a hopeless little thing like me, huh?" Her eyebrows pinched down as the guy kept talking. His voice was becoming irritable to her ears. "Kind of rude, isn't it, Miss. Rae?"

She must've looked really dumb standing there with a confused face, but she truly wasn't following any of the words coming out of his mouth. What was weirder for her was the way he kept glancing at her over and over again. His eyes were moving all over her figure, drinking in her state, and it didn't make Aviana feel good. "Who-"

"I'm Aiden" She didn't even get to finish her sentence when the boy interrupted her with a cocky smile. Aviana almost huffed at his action. "Aiden, who asked for your aid in the choreography? Aid, like Aid-en" He continued with his one-sided conversation. "Get it?"

Aviana stared ahead of her with a neutral face as Aiden chuckled to himself. When he was done with his little monologue, he lifted his head up in hopes of getting a laugh out of the girl. But his thoughts were put to a halt as she stared back at him with squinted eyes and a pained expression.

She thought that joke was good

But she hated good jokes - with a passion.

She was only a sucker for bad jokes.

Aiden immediately closed his mouth and stopped laughing at his joke seeing how Aviana wasn't impressed by that. And it took the girl a moment to calm herself down from the feeling of second-hand embarrassment before replying to him.

"Uhm, yeah, hi" She was careful with her words. "I thought Angus was just messing with me. Didn't think it was legit" Aviana lied through her teeth. She would rather jump off of a cliff than admit she was in the wrong.

"Oh really, I thought your pretty face would've heard about the infamous Aiden by now"

Aviana wanted to puke.

She couldn't even comprehend how his statement related to anything she had said before. It was difficult for her to understand how people were bold like this. She didn't appreciate the logic of shamelessly flirting with another person without their consent, let alone being very bad at it. So biting back the urge to scream in embarrassment for him, she decided to get herself together and ask,

"The infamous?" She could almost hear the pain and the tears of loathing behind her voice. It was clear that she didn't want to be involved in whatever conversation they were having.

"Yeah, the infamous Aiden Grimshaw" The boy in front of her was oblivious to the damage he'd done and instead kept talking in his overly confident tone. "I can confidently say I've managed to be a constant presence in almost every girl's heart"

A constant presence? More like the second lead of a cheesy-city-girl-coming-to-her-country-home-for-the-first-time-in-fifteen-years Hallmark Christmas movie.

"Clearly, not every girl" Aviana's mouth moved before she could do anything about it, and honestly - she didn't mind at all.

Aiden was immediately plucked out of his made-up heartthrob celebrity monologue once the words reached his ears. It was almost painful to see how fast his neck snapped to look her in the eye. "What?"

He looked dumb trying to process the words that had left her mouth. But Aviana brushed it off with ease, not wanting to waste her time on some guy with an ego bigger than his head.

"Oh, it's nothing, Aid-en" She smiled sweetly. "You said you needed help with the choreography? Tell me which part exactly"

"Yeah," Aiden absentmindedly nodded in her direction. "I just can't process anything related to moving to a rhythm. I have bad coordination"

Aviana moved towards her phone, which had stopped playing the song long ago. She set it up again before moving to stand next to Aiden.

Snapping himself out of a daze, Aiden too straightened up and got ready to do the dance with Aviana.

He tried to be discreet when he started shuffling closer towards the girl a little while into their rehearsal. Out of the corner of her eyes, Aviana took notice a couple of times but decided to ignore his tactics. But when he kept moving closer to her through steps and random shuffles, Aviana only let a sick smile paint her lips before moving away from him and putting some quality distance between them.

Some time passed when Aviana was trying to perfect Aiden's moves. Angus was right. His body was tense, his muscles were rigid, and he had no sense of direction. His limb coordination was terrible, and Aviana only got more impatient as time passed. There were instances where Aviana was forced to stand closer to him and correct his poses with her hands. She could feel the way Aiden's muscles froze under her touch and eased in a second.

She didn't like how Aiden was trying his best to keep her closer to him, touching his arms and attention solely set on him. But unexpectedly, the door opened, and a sense of relief washed over her. Hopefully, god had listened to her devotions and sent someone to take her out of the nightmare of a situation.

Like a short mercy - or perhaps a bigger voodoo - Angus entered the space.

You can imagine the disappointment on Aviana's face when it was only Angus barreling in like a penguin instead of one of god's companions.

"Oh, good, you're still here" Angus' voice was weary as he scrambled into the room. He was not alone. Behind him, a lean boy with dark hair stumbled in, his arm grasped tightly in Angus' grip. His eyes were wide, and he seemed frightened out of his mind. Aiden had also stopped his dancing to investigate the scene.

"I've got another student for you, birdie" Angus breathed, pushing the boy in his grasp forward. He reminded Aviana of a deer who's just learned to walk from the way he stumbled on his step awkwardly. "Found him sulking in a corner because of this. Help him with the choreo, please"

Aviana stood there like a fish out of water. Her mouth was agape as she stared at Angus in disbelief. Not only he had driven her into an awkward situation but decided to add more fuel to the fire by bringing in another person for her to mentor.

Unacceptable. Her private Twitter followers are so going to hear about this.

"Anus-"

"It's not a choice, birdie. It's a demand" Angus called back in a hurry as he went to leave the room again. But before he was fully out of the door, he turned back to the boy he had just brought in.

"Be good for Aviana, Zayn"

Hey Birdies! should I call you guys birdies? nah, I have this urge to call you guys some weird ass name like my sexy little fluffy chimpanzees lmao. anyways, how's everyone doing? are you guys taking care of yourselves, eating well, and staying hydrated? I really hope you are. Give yourselves a hug for me <3

Now, to business. It's still surreal to me how SIX has surpasses 1k votes. I still wake up every day and take a double take after I open Wattpad because holy shit? I still can't believe it. And every single time I see the vote count and the read count and your lovely, lovely comments and the demographic chart, my love for you grows more and more. thank you so much for being with me even if I'm a shitty author who left you on a cliffhanger and disappeared for a couple of months. Obviously, I've lost a fair amount of readers through my disappearance but I know that most of you guys are here still and that's enough for me. I get so happy when the ones who were there when I first started the book still comment on my chapters jskjsk. ( I'm not kidding, I jump up and down and do those weird little happy dances around my room )

But I can safely say that I'm slowly returning to my author era again after a couple of rocky chapters. So you guys have nothing to worry about anymore. I do have an exam coming up and it's my first governmental exam so it's kind of a big deal. But I will still try to give you guys updates frequently.

And also I'm so happy to see a lot of new readers, I hope you guys are enjoying the book. I have a lot of people who say that this is just the type of book they were looking for because in every sixth member fic out there, either Harry or Niall falls in love with the member and then they get married and get pregnant and have a baby in a course of five months?

As you guys already know, this is not that kind of book. I'm trying to solely focus on their careers as artists, as One Direction and take a more realistic approach to what people in fame and stardom face. There will be a lot of heavy topics in the middle so be warned.

Also, two more days left till July 23 oh my god I'm so excited to show you what goes down when One Direction is formed. ( With Aviana hating Harry and Louis' guts jskjsk )

Now, let's talk about Louis' documentary. I was so excited for the trailer but Sri Lanka is not on the list of countries that'll be able to stream so. It's fine though, it's really fine. ( esa, who is actually not fine throws her laptop across the room and jumps out of the window ) I hope I'll be able to stream it on some illegal website otherwise I will actually break down because i just know that One Direction is going to be a big part of that. ( And did yall see the number 2,8,4 was on the trailer, i just found out about that from some insta post ) So let's all stay hyped up for All Of Those Voices.

GRACIE'S ALBUM. holy shit Good Riddance will be out in two days i am literally so excited. It's her first album and the pride in my chest is just so big. I know I won't be able to gatekeep her after this because she's also performing for Taylor on The Eras tour. She's not going to be my little secret anymore but I'm so happy that she's getting the recognition she deserves. loml she deserves the world.

Also, I don't know if any moa's are here but txt's new album was so good? It makes me want to fall on the floor and cry my heart out but also twerk at the same time ( I don't know how to twerk ) Even if you guys are not fans, I would recommend Sugar Rush Ride and their English song Devil By The Window cause, it gives off SIX vibes. Not right now vibes, but SIX in the future vibes if you understand what I'm saying.

And I don't know if you guys remember Arata Mackenyu. I suddenly started simping over him one random night and now, months later he suddenly announced he got married. Once again, I am totally fine. It's okay. Celebrities getting married to people who are not me is totally fine and I was always informed about it. ( esa has risen from death and is on her way to smash a tree over her head and run onto oncoming traffic ) 

Oh god, i'm talking a lot and my laptop is almost out of battery so i got to go now. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and dw, the next update will be here soon.

Thank you, guys, for all the love, i adore you guys so much <3

Stay safe. TPWK <3

- Esa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 406 26
Enjoy
34.1K 193 20
One Direction fan-fiction and preferences and also imagines about what you would do if you are with them oh if only it was real I hope you enjoy this...
746K 10.4K 48
all of these preferences are written by me, so if anything please give me credit for these if you do take them because a lot of thought has gone into...
119K 1.5K 143
A book filled with 1D preferences. Enjoyβœ–οΈ Don't expect much from Zayn tho lol If there is no name on the title then it is all the boys with your POV...