His Crazy Woman ll KTH ll 18+

By ficneont

Taehyung restlessly supported his forehead on his joined hands and two males sitting infront him looked at hi... More

prologue
Characters introduction
chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Author's Note
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
♡For you♡
Chapter-35
.........
Chapter-36

Chapter-14

11.4K 667 138
By ficneont

Yoongi just stared at the picture of both in which they were kissing.......and it was clear that it was mutual kiss but why his heart was hurting so much looking at that picture.........it wasn't his matter, he was just helping her, he shouldn't think about her personal life but something inside him was killing him from inside, he felt suffocated, he was feeling like he was forcing himself.

To deny his heart

He sighed and couldn't control himself, he turned to her and called her, "Where were you last night", "Club", she said still focused on her mobile but looked at him as he asked, "With Taehyung?", she looked at picture then at him and spoke in no energy, "This picture is enough to haunt me as i lost my first kiss yesterday and with this arrogant a**".

It stabbed his heart more as taehyung has become her first kiss, "Why did you kiss him", Even his tone was little strange than usual but she didn't guessed, she sighed deeply and spoke, "I was drunk and think him as my ex", One more dagger stabbed yoongi's heart as he came to know she still loves her ex, he placed his mobile in his pocket while clenching his jaws and asked, "Then", "I passed out and he took me to his house"

"Don't tell me you both", he asked stressing his tone and she immediately spoke shaking her head, "Pabo, i was in Complete clothes and I'm sure we did nothing", he sighed in relief and spoke, "After that?", She rolled her eyes up and went back to flashback.

________________

Flashback :

"I'm telling you one last time, get up", Taehyung showed her his index finger who slid her back more against bed still with wide open eyes, he sighed and held her arms to pull her up which caused her to snap at him and she started struggling in his grip which caused his towel to slid down, she stopped struggling as it was infront her face, she went silent for moment and screamed afterwards pushing him away and covered her eyes.

Taehyung immediately held towel to wrap around with panic just then maid barged inside after hearing scream, the scene she saw made difficult for her to speak, taehyung was on floor just in towel which wasn't wrapped but was covering his lower front view, yn was on floor too who was looking at maid while placing her loose fists infront her cheeks, They three stared at each others and smiled hesitantly, Maid nodded with nervouse smile and closed the door before stepping back slowly while mumbling, "Everything is alright"

"Hey i-", Taehyung couldn't finish as maid had closed the door already, he exhale deep breath and glared at yn who was still looking at door, "You ruined my image", "Wear your towel please", He looked down and realised he wasn't in towel properly, He stood up while wrapping it around his waist and opened the cupboard, he took out his clothes but heard noise and when he saw.........she was crawling towards door trying her hard not to get caught by him who was just wondering how does her mind work.

"Don't you dare to leave this room", he seethed and she stopped but still held door knob silently, "Are you deaf", Stepping infront her he yanked her hand away from knob and she glared at him, "what's your problem", "Take bath, you have to meet grandma", she sat on her butt and asked looking at him, "Why would i meet her", "Because I'm saying", "No I'm not going to meet her".

Taehyung clenched his jaws while controlling his anger......she always challenge his patience, His expressions dropped as an idea popped up in his mind, "If Till 3 you won't go inside washroom, I'm going to remove my towel", She shook her head in shock, Does he want to strip for her, She wasn't shy girl at all but she was so annoyed by him that she doesn't find any fun with him, "1", She immediately stood up and looked around hurriedly while his hands were ready to throw his towel away

"Hey my clothes", She uttered in one breath watching him putting his hand on towel who was smirking looking at her stomping her feets , "2", "F*ck what would i wear", her breath stuck when she saw taehyung was going to let out last number but she ran inside washroom while screaming.........and it caused him laugh again, Her craziness was something really entertaining, "3", He said slowly looking at closed door of washroom but he could cleary hear her cursing him top of her lungs

After few minutes they all were present on dining table, There were only grandma and yn with taehyung, She raised her head and that atmosphere was not her type at all, She was girl who barely stay on one place while eating, She was fond to watch tv and mobile while eating but there.........everyone was silent and disciplined, The food was looking delicious but still nothing could win her heart.......her heart was in her control from the start, she was hard to fall for anything, didn't know what seokjin did which caused her to fall for him madly.

"Eat yn", She looked at old woman who had gentle smile and she retured her forced smile to her while nodding and started eating her food, "Btw yn, Taehyung is not like what he showed himself of during first time, right?, look you both get along really well", Yn glanced at taehyung who nodded like good son with innocent smile, he loved his grandma so much.......she could tell this just how he was around her, "Btw what do you like in my grandson", There go most difficult question, He was nervous about her answer and she was confused what she could tell.......she could tell truth but his grandma was such a nice woman.......she wasn't arrogant lady.

"He........", She looked at him briefly who was already looking at her back, he was expecting her to call him handsome because she was looking carefully, She turned her face to old woman and spoke with confidence, "He is human", Both grandmother and grandson looked at her confused and she caught the situation, "I mean he is good human, that's it yeah he is good boy", She Settled the atmosphere again and they both nodded understanding her.......she had nothing to praise him so she said what came in her mind but taehyung wasn't Satisfied, he knew she faced difficulty to find the single word to praise him...........how could she chose her boyfriend over him......he was billionaire, handsome and famous, he could give her anything and she was still hard to get.

"Okay you two finish your food, I've an urgent work", Old lady stood up from her chair finishing her food, "Take care grandma", Taehyung spoke and she nodded with smile before leaving them, When she was out from their sight, taehyung faced yn who was chewing her food minding her business, "Is there only one speciality in me that I'm human", She nodded taking gulp of her water which irritated him more.......she never take him seriously.......everyone was scared of his voice and eyes but here she was always unfazed.

He kept quiet before opening his mouth to ask her something but he was hesitate, "uhmm btw did you see me complete", She glanced at him before looking at her food and nodded, "It was truamatizing", He bite his lower lip and scooted his chair near her, he leaned near her and whispered, "Did you like it, i mean how was it", She turned her head slowly to side and saw his face close to her, his eyes were desprate for her answer.

He trusted her so much that he was open with her unknowingly, he was sure she would never create scene for any limelight, he was well known to her by now, She gulped her food down still looking straight at him and showed her index finger and he furrowned looking at her finger, he trailed his eyes at her and asked with narrowed brows, "What is it", "Your d*ck was like my finger", he slammed his palm on table before sitting straight, he was boiling as she just hurt his manly ego but again his eyes fell on her finger, her face was neural, it didn't feel like she teased him, it felt like it was her genuine answer..........but only she knew how hard she was maintaining her straight face.........she was laughing like crazy from inside.

"But your finger is long", She looked at her finger when he spoke, she looked at him and shoved her finger infront his face and said annoyingly, "But it's slim", he closed his eyes and jerked her hand away which caused her to let out her laughter which she was controlling, "I don't know why I'm wasting my time on you", saying that he stood up but stopped when she called him and stood infront him with apologetic face, "Ask me again same thing", He raised his brow and she again spoke, "Ask!!!", He rolled his eyes and asked because from inside he was hoping her to praise him finally, "How was my d*ck", and she showed him her pinky with tight lips because taehyung's face was looking so funny, he got it that she again made fun of him and he fell in her web again, he was Genuinely done with her........she was really so trouble and annoying, He accepted his fate and spoke with no energy.

"you're punishment of my unknown sins"

_________________

Present :

Yn explained everything to yoongi who nodded with cold face, he wasn't pleased by their interaction but he couldn't even say it directly to her, She was careless who never think something deeply and taking something serious wasn't her thing, Soon they were outside the mall, They both stepped out and yn saw paparrazes, She pouted in disppointement and turned around but yoongi pulled her closer before she could completely turn.

She looked at him and he spoke looking at those photographers, "you're with your boyfriend, no need to be scared", she smiled sadly and shook her head, "I'm not scared but I'm scared about your repution", He chuckled and Intertwined his fingers with her before putting between their chest and spoke looking at her with his smily eyes, "When i said i can sacrifice for you.........i meant it", what he said........he really meant, He was strict man with strict rules, if he helps someone, Then he will put his all efforts...........moreover there was some other matter.

She blinked her eyes in confusion, she found his words strange, for second she really felt that he was her real boyfriend but she shrugged thinking that it's his great acting, "Now let's go".

_______________

Meanwhile :

Taehyung was drowned into thoughts of himself.......is his d*ck really finger?, he shook his head as her talk was really affecting his mind, He remembered how he satisfied his ex when they both had s*x when they were together and she was completely pleased by him, he nodded thinking about that moment between him and kiara and it gave him little confidence but again.........she compared him to her pinky too, "Sir!!", he snapped back as his secretary called him.

"Sir is everything alright, you're looking lost", he nodded his head and motioned his fingers to indicate her to leave him alone who left him before giving him bow, he sighed and leaned back onto his chair and mumbled with pouted lips, "Why can't she accept that I'm perfect", His trance broke by the call which he picked without looking at id, "hello".

He heard the voice of lady on other line and hearing her all he hummed while nodding and ended the call, he placed his mobile on table and stared at ceiling with back leaned onto his chair. He kept silent for moment and uttered afterwards still lost in his thoughts.

"let's check if you're really pregnant, hwang yn"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 11K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
637K 25.8K 65
A Jungkook × reader imagine where Y/n is married to a cold guy named Jeon Jungkook. She had already fallen for him and maybe he had too...? "Princess...
553K 17.1K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
157K 6.6K 12
'Please leave my sister alone , she is just a kid ' You joined your hands and begged him ' I don't care ' He spoke ruthless 'Abduct me instead of...