๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€ โžถ...

By LaurenSalvatore22

A convict with a thirst for revenge, a sharpshooter who can't walk away from a wager, a runaway with a privil... More

โžถ ๏ธŽ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†

891 42 5
By LaurenSalvatore22

"From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes, I waited ages to see you there, I search the party of better bodies, just to learn that you never cared, you're on your own, kid, you always have been."

You're on your own, kid, Taylor Swift.

The only time Jesper had ever seen Trixie cry was at this very moment, almost believing the girl was incapable of any emotion other than happiness and annoyance, which she mostly felt towards Kaz. Yet, seeing the scene before him, the girl's tear stained cheeks as she held tightly onto a bag in her hands, slightly shaking. It broke his heart, seeing her lack the joy she once had, replaced with utter despair.

She'd come to the Slat in the middle of the night, with nothing but a bag and he'd seen her sneaking in through the window. He was tired and confused, wondering what the girl was doing but any jokes died on his lips as he took in her appearance. It was clear she hadn't changed or bathed like she had excitedly told them she was going to do as soon as she returned home, in fact, it was as if she'd rushed out without any purpose.

"Um, can I stay here?" Trixie whispered, her voice breaking as an agonising sob passed her lips, falling into Jesper's open arms. Jesper couldn't do anything but hold the girl in his arms as she sobbed into his shirt, unable to calm herself down. "She hates me, Jes."

"Who hates you?" Jesper whispered back quietly, not wanting to wake Wylan from where he slept down the hall.

"My mother." Trixie let out a quiet laugh, melting into the sob as she pulled away from the hug, wiping away at her tears with her hands. "She kicked me out and I'm sorry I came here, I just don't have anywhere else to go."

"Hey, don't apologise, you know everyone's fine with you staying here anyway, you're always welcome to stay here." Jesper reminded her, nudging her shoulder slightly as she sent him a grateful smile. "For the record, I never quite liked your mother." Laughter spilled from her lips and he was thankful he could hear that sound as opposed to the haunting noise he'd heard earlier.

The sound of clicking made them turn their heads, noticing a familiar face stood in the entrance of the hallway, looking at the two curiously. It seemed he'd heard the conversation and at his arrival Jesper took this as his cue to leave, pressing a kiss to the girl's temple as he headed towards his room. Together, the two left stared at one another for a few more seconds, unsure what to say to one another.

"Jesper was right, you can stay here anytime, you don't need to ask." Kaz spoke to her, his voice the quietest she'd ever heard him speak.

"He'd have a heart attack if he heard you say that." Trixie mused, looking down with a small chuckle.

"Good thing he's never going to hear it." Kaz shrugged, motioning for the girl to follow him as he led her towards the room she was quite familiar with.

       On the odd time they had a job that required her to remain there to plan, she found herself staying in one of the empty rooms. There was a painting she'd stolen hung proudly above the dresser and it showed a curved bottle with intricate designs. Nobody understood why she loved it so much but they chose not to speak of it, leaving it as it was.

"Thank you for this." Trixie mumbled as she sat down on the bed, her eyes heavy as she dropped her bag down onto the floor beside her.

Kaz nodded, his thoughts going a million miles per hour as he tried to think of what to say to her. "Are you..." swallowing the lump in his throat he forced himself to continue with the sentence, "...are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just...I don't know, I never expected her to react this way. She wasn't the nicest person but she's still my mother." Trixie frowned, messing around with her skirt as she spoke.

"You hold too much faith in people." Kaz told her, resting his weight on his cane as he looked at the blonde girl.

"Having a little faith is nice, it gives you something to look forward to. I find it's better to expect the best in people so then when they do inevitably fuck it up, you can say you tried." Trixie's words had various meanings and Kaz heard it in her words, feeling guilt eat away at him as he looked back down at the floor.

"I'll leave you to go to sleep, you must be tired." Kaz cleared his throat, his grip of his cane tightening.

"Wait, can you stay with me?" Trixie asked, embarrassment settling in her as she looked up at the boy.

"Do you not want to be alone?" Kaz questioned and the girl wanted to strangle him for that comment.

"That's the last thing I want right now." Trixie mumbled, relaxing as she rested her head against the headboard. "I've spent so much time on my own, please, just stay with me for one night."

Kaz swallowed harshly, looking at the girl, a million thoughts in his head as he resisted the urge to run. When things got difficult for him he ignored it and ran, deciding it wasn't worth it. This, right now, scared him and he wanted nothing more than to open the door and head to his own room. Instead, he found his legs moving on their own accord as he moved to occupy the space beside her, remaining silent as he looked forward.

The bed wasn't huge but there was a large enough gap between them to satisfy his hatred of skin on skin contact. Despite this, his heart was racing and he was begging himself to run but he couldn't. Hearing the desperation in her voice made him stay, made him want to hurt anyone who'd caused this much hurt to the girl he...to the girl he what?

       The girl he'd seek out in the silence, wishing to catch her eye when explaining a plan so he could experience that odd feeling for a few seconds, the girl he'd found himself sharing things he'd not even admitted to himself.

The bastard did not like many people, he hated majority of them, but he couldn't bring himself to dislike the girl beside him. She seemed so peaceful, soft breaths passing her lips as she fought against the slumber trying to overcome her. Her hair was the messiest he'd ever seen it but despite this detail he truly believed she was crafted to cause him anguish. He shouldn't feel this way, he couldn't, yet she brought out a side of him he'd kept hidden.

"Kaz." Trixie mumbled, her voice quiet and full of sleep. "I really like being with you, you make me feel alive again."

Kaz's eyes moved to the girl, watching as she let the sleep overcome her and her and yet he remained silent, thinking over what she'd said. So many things he wanted to say to her, but nothing came out. He hated himself for being unable to say what he truly wanted to say to her, it was stupid, how he couldn't form a sentence coherent enough to convey how much he cared for her.

Kaz moved his gaze from the girl, resting his head against the headboard as he shut his eyes, unable to get the girl out of his thoughts.

Words~1277.
{edited:no}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 51.6K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
801K 25.3K 36
"babe, if you don't wipe that frown off your lips, people might think you don't like hanging out with me." [sirius black x female oc] ...
57.5K 1.6K 21
โแ•ผEแ’ชแ’ช แ•ผแ—ฉTแ•ผ แ‘ŽO แ–ดแ‘Œแ–‡Y แ’ชIKE แ—ฉ แ—ฏOแ—ฐแ—ฉแ‘Ž Sแ‘•Oแ–‡แ‘ŽEแ—ช.โž ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ ( SHADOW AND BONE โ” SEASON ONE ) ( BOOK ONE OF THE INFERN...
28.8K 971 22
โ”€โ”€ โI'm the monster that your parents warned you about.โž or โ”€โ”€ I fear no monsters, for no monsters I see. Because all this ti...