Redamancy || TaeKook || Onesh...

By vangogh___

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2023 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ P... More

𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲

942 39 15
By vangogh___

🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂

➵ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
➵ 21
➵ ʙᴜʙʙʟʏ & ʙᴀᴅᴀss

➵ ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
➵ 30
➵ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ

➵ ᴋɪᴍ ᴅᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ
➵ 22
➵ ᴘʟᴀʏʙᴏʏ

➭ 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐓𝐚𝐞
➭𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤

❏❐❑

Warning : Cheating ( not between Taekook )

❏❐❑

❏❐❑

Jungkook's beauty is definitely incomparable to anything in this world.

His bambi pretty eye also can make anyone get on their knees on workship him without any second thought.

He's successful man in his BunnyKoo's Make Up Beauty business he made from the bottom to top that a lot people use.

A lot of people trying to take him down and some of them trying to take advantage of him but he's not stupid and always two step ahead than them.

End it. Jungkook's also been into hot dudes, who bigger than his body size. He love to get manhandle but like to play to hard to get.

" Do you know elephant can eat peanut? " Jungkook randomly question his bestfriend after he finish drank his sparkling water.

" Do you know how random your questions are? "

Suno look so done with Jungkook and drop his cup on the table, lean his back to chair.

Both of them wear such a revealing clothes that catch some people attention because they keep look at their exposed waist since they wear croptop.

" Why the hell those guys looking at us like that? " They said in unison and Jungkook sassily checking his pretty nude nail while Suno look at them up and down.

" Maybe we are way too sexy and pretty! " Suno clap his hands with a smile and stop when they heard Jungkook's phone notification.

The bunny tooth boy's take his phone and it about his fiance's location change from office to a hotel.

They both give side eye and Suno poke his inner cheeks with his tongue, suspecting his bestie's fiance cheating on Jungkook just make his blood boiled.

They quickly grab their handbag and left the cafe to the location where Jungkook's fiance whereabouts.

" Bitch, handle it with wise not emotion "

Suno tried to remember his bestie which Jungkook quickly set and prepare himself before go to the receptionist.

Without saying anything, he just give some money to her and show her his fiancee picture, immediately she gave him the key to the room.

Calmly walking toward the room with fist and jaw clenched. He unlock the door and opened it, like what he thought.

He did cheat with a cheap bitch by kissing each other and naked on the bed only the two of them.

They both ( the cheater ) get surprised by the bang and Daehyun's face went pale as soon as he saw Jungkook appear.

" Don't you have manner, you cheap prostitute boy? " A bitch next to his fiance yell as she cover her ugly body with duvet.

Daehyun push the girl off him and tried to explain it to the bunny boy who trying to hold his anger.

" Well, even after sex. Prostitute get money but a cheap bitch like you? For free? " Jungkook slowly come closer to her and look down on her with a sly smirk.

Suno at the back cheer up for his bestie and kinda caught of guard when Jungkook pick all of their clothes on the floor.

" Wh- "

Daehyun don't even get to finish his sentence and Jungkook already throw their clothes out from the window including bathrobe and blanket that bitch hold.

" Now both of you can enjoy your time " Jungkook giggle as he snap more than ten picture of them before left the room with high five to his bestie.

Daehyun felt insult and he pull Jungkook's pretty hands harshly as he squeeze it hard making the bunny boy whimper.

" Stop it! You hurting him! " Suno yell as he tried to release the strong guy's grip over his bestie's arm.

" I don't fucking care! He insult m- "

Jungkook had spit on his face and look at him with a death glare.

" From now on, we are no longer fiance, also on Monday please do come to the court and tell that woman to bring 100k won "

Daehyun clenched his jaw as he tighten the grip on the bunny boy's arm making him wince in pain.

" I knew that you never love me because it just arrange marriage but I also don't love you " Jungkook smirk but he wince even more when the other keep tighten his grip.

Suno who can't see his bestie got hurt and he quickly punch the tall guy's direct in the face making him stumble back before he grab Jungkook's dainty hand to their car.

" Bun! Is it hurt?! Of course it hurt and why the hell do I ask that stupid question and wh- "

" I'm okay babe " Jungkook reply and he could see that Suno panicked seeing him getting hurt by a useless man that never worth on.

They both wait in the car waiting for both of them ( the cheater ) to come out from the hotel and not long after that, they run naked to the car.

Jungkook and Suno take a lot of picture of them while laughing hard that make their stomach hurt.

" Damn, never know you were this fucking savage " Suno said disbelief and high five with the bunny tooth boy beside him.

" Well, I'm a badass "

Jungkook giggle as he flip his hair, Suno saw the bruises on Jungkook's arm and decide to take picture of it and file a report against Daehyun for being abusive.

" It just I'm a little bit disappointed and let go to club now, I need to forget it and maybe get laid by hot dude "

Jungkook give Suno sly smirk and the other definitely know what's on his bestfriend's mind.

They both agree and went to the gay club that they used to go when Jungkook's was single.

Seeing a lot of handsome men just make Jungkook drool over them, some of them take their shirt off and show their abs.

Jungkook and Suno almost drop their knees but try to control themselves as they went to the bartender.

They sat and enjoy the music play as they drank their alcohol. Not even fifteen minutes, three man approach them and try to flirt with them.

None of them is Jungkook's type and he rejected them all, he went out to take some fresh air leaving his bestie who ready to get laid.

Jungkook took a deep breath and stare to the moon for about five minutes. All the thought running in his head stop when a rough hand grab his shoulder.

Well, some people can't accept " no " and will force them until they accept them.

In this case, yes. It was the guy that Jungkook rejected just now following him and push him to the wall making him wince at the rough impact.

" Why? Why did you reject me? " He lean his face closer to the bunny tooth boy's face as Jungkook trying hard to avoid him.

" It just, you're not my type! Can't you understand? "

Jungkook push the man's broad chest and look at him in the eye. " Please, respect my decision. I can choose whoever I want to, this is my life "

He continue and flinch when the tall guy infront of him brush his hair through his fingers and somehow it make the guy attractive but not for Jungkook.

He again trap Jungkook with his both hands and try to kiss his plump lip but Jungkook try hard to push the man away from his small body.

Suddenly, Jungkook felt his body light and there he saw another hot guy hit the man who sexual assault him.

" Don't you heard him that you're not his type?! " He punch the man on the face. " Learn to accept ' no ' in you life and respect their decision "

The handsome man push the guy and sigh. He turn his back when he met Jungkook's bambi eye and waist.

" Sorry, your clothes is too revealing. I apologize that I accidentally look at it " The gentle man whisper as he close his eye and take off his coat.

He give his coat to the bunny tooth boy's and Jungkook shyly accept it put it on his shoulder.

Jungkook were so mesmerized by the handsome guy face features and he definitely his type of man.

Broad chest, wide shoulder, long fingers, long legs and maybe long di-

Anyway, the guy face the bunny tooth boy's that was literally drooling over the handsome guy and that make him chuckle with his deep voice watching the silly Jungkook.

" Wipe that drool, Ms " He give a handkerchief to Jungkook which he startled from his day dreaming and smile shyly hiding his face.

" What a embarrassing of you Jungkook! Stupid "

Jungkook mumbling as he hit his own head.

" Let me send you home, it cold and chilly here " The handsome guy said as he put his hands in the pocket pants.

" It's okay, I can walk myself " He refuse and quickly but he fell on the dirty floor when someone purposely bump into him.

He look at the person who bump into him and curse him mentally because it was Suno, he wink his eye and mouthing a ' goodluck ' to him.

" Fuck you Suno, Imma kick your ass after this "

Jungkook mutter under his breath and try to stand up back, the stranger saw the small guy fell on his ass quickly help him.

The bunny tooth's boy wince when he feel the pain in his knees and that he knew his both knees injured from falling.

" Ouchie " He whine and sniff almost crying at the pain because he couldn't bare it.

" Umm, can I carry you? To clinic what I meant " The tall stranger offer him and eventually the bunny tooth's boy nod in agreed.

He yelp when the tall guy carry him in bridal style to the car, he felt a little bit ashamed because people whispering as they walk beside them.

" Thank you miste- "

" Taehyung " He cut off Jungkook's sentence and giggle when the boy blinking his eye adorably.

" That my name " Taehyung whisper and the young man nod understood.

They went to the near clinic and it went all smooth, they talk kinda a lot of stuff. Jungkook kinda like the gentleman who take care of him really nicely.

Jungkook didn't want to misunderstood the way Taehyung treat him nicely because who know he do that to other people to and he don't want his hope went to high.

But start from that day, they start to meet almost everyday and who know that Taehyung already fell in love at the first sight.

And today, the handsome man want to proposed him. He made a flowers and chocolate bouquet by himself to show effort that he really love the gorgeous boy he's been looking all this time.

He buy a matching gold ring and keep it in between the bouquet he made by himself.

" Alright, I'm at infront of your house Ggukkie " He end the call with nervously voice and look behind him to see his friend giving thumbs up.

" Fighting! You can do it! "

That what his friends whisper and all of them back into the car as soon as they see the prettiest boy coming out from his house.

He just wore a casual lilac hoodie croptop and rips jeans with a sling bag over his shoulder.

He wave a small bid with his famous bunny smile which one of the reason Taehyung fell in love with.

Jungkook frown as he saw the nervous look on the elder's face and seem like he's hiding something behind his back.

" What's make you looking nervous Hyungie? "

The gorgeous's boy tilt his head with a smile that almost make Taehyung faint by the cuteness overload he got from the young man infront of him.

" T-that, umm... I-i w-wa-want "

" He want to proposed you to be his wife J- mmpphh gahhh shh " Both of them flinched when they heard a voice from the car and the window roll up back as the other Taehyung's friends trying to shut the other mouth off.

Taehyung mentally curse and look at the bunny tooth's boy infront of him and he give the bouquet to him, he slap his forehead and sigh loudly.

" Is that true? You want me to be your wife? " Jungkook whisper with his almost broken voice as tears brimming his eye.

Taehyung panic and quickly he pull out some candy in his pocket to give the boy but the other reject it and ask the same question.

" Ye-es, I already fell in love at our first met and I don't want to play with your heart so I want us to married because I'm serious about our relationship "

Taehyung whisper at the last part and tears brimming his eye, afraid that the other party would reject his proposed and he hide his face.

Jungkook smile and take the tall guy hands off from covering his face and cup his bread cheek.

He giggle when he look at the man definitely crying and they both look at each other eye. Jungkook could feel that Taehyung really serious about getting married.

" Yes, I will be your wife "

Jungkook give the answer which make Taehyung cup the gorgeous boy fluffy cheeks and kiss his forehead.

" He said yes! " Taehyung shout and that make Jungkook caught of guard when he see Taehyung's friends come out from the car and jump around.

" Fucking congratulation motherfuc- mphh "

" Shut up you dickhead! " The other friend cover his friend from cursing a lot.

They laugh and Daeshim approach them to congrats them.

" Well, congrats buddy! Hope you'll be happy in the future and have a bright and cheerful child " He wink to Taehyung and that make the couple blush.

" Why are you so damn lucky man? You even get a pretty wife t- "

" Please shut up Haebum and stop cursing! " Wookyung shout as he chased Haebum with his shoes.

❏❐❑

To Be Continue

One more chapter,

And just want to update this story because I will be more busy sooner.

I will be warded one weeks before I give birth so yeah you guys gonna be aunty and uncle!

Wish me luck and I want exposed a little bit my daughter picture after she's born later. Kkkk.

See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
745K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
289K 8.6K 32
Harry Potter from Ginny Weasley's point of view. How things happened....her way! She understands Harry will never fall for her but a girl can dream...
29K 2K 18
YouTube gamer Kim Taehyung saw fellow YouTuber Jeon Jungkook, who sings.