Love And Forbidden Wants

נכתב על ידי Megan-41

Many believe Niklaus Mikaelson is the first original hybrid, but that is far from the truth. Liv Mikaelson wa... עוד

Cast
Soundtrack
Graphics
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
The Decent & Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
Crying Wolf Part Two
The Dinner Party
The House Guest

By the Light of the Moon

1K 76 17
נכתב על ידי Megan-41

                    Liv strolls into the Mystic Grill dressed in black dress shoes and pants, a white button-up shirt with sleeves rolled up to her elbows, and dark leather suspenders. The first two buttons on her shirt were undone. Liv sits at the bar and slowly taps her fingers on the surface, showing off a few rings. On her right-hand index finger was a jet-black signet ring with a gold M in the middle. On her left hand, she wore two rings. One was shaped like a black snake that curled around her ring finger. A sterling silver Celtic wolf ring with chrysoberyl eyes laid on her pointer finger. A bartender walks over to her, "Scotch," Liv ordered. The bartender nodded with a smile and then went to make the drink. Liv looks around the grill until her eyes land on Caroline. Liv wasn't sure what it was about the blond that drew her in, but for some reason, she just couldn't look away. She doesn't even acknowledge the bartender as they set her glass of scotch on the bar next to her. Liv picks up the drink and takes a sip as she watches Caroline drink and move around the grill like a social butterfly. Soon Caroline walks up to the bar to order another drink but stops when she notices Liv. 

                    "Hello, I'm Caroline...I haven't seen you here before," Caroline said as she ran her eyes over Liv. She had never been attracted to women before, but something about Liv called out to her like a moth to a flame.

                    "Caroline is a beautiful name," Liv complimented. Caroline smiled bashfully, "I'm Liv, and I just moved here," Liv explained.

                   "Liv? That's an interesting name," Caroline said as she sat in the seat next to Liv.

                   "It's an old Norse name it means Defense; Shelter; Warmth; Life. My family is originally from Norway and wanted to keep to tradition," Liv explained.

                   "I like it. So where did you live before here?" Caroline asked.

                   "London, actually," Liv admitted with a smile practically dazzling Caroline.

                   "Really? Why would you leave London just to come here?" she asked in surprise.

                    "My younger brother needs my help getting the family back together.....you see, my siblings had a little falling out, and as the second oldest, he was hoping I could fix it," Liv explained.

                    "How many siblings do you have?" Caroline asked.

                    "I have six siblings...I know that's a lot these days. I have an older brother, then four younger brothers and a sister," Liv explained, then took a sip of her drink. "Enough about me. I want to hear about you....what's a stunning woman like yourself doing at a bar all alone," she asked.

                    "Well, I'm not quite alone anymore, am I?" Caroline said in a flirtatious voice.

                    Later that night, at the Forbes household, both Caroline's and Liv's clothes lay all over the floor. Both girls lay on Caroline's bed, butt naked. Liv's lips meet Caroline's in a hot kiss, and her tongue explores the younger blonde's mouth. Caroline straddles Liv's hips and then moans as the Mikaelson's fingers brush over her nipples. They grow very hard when Liv circles them with her thumbs. She slides her hands down and grips Caroline's hips. Liv suddenly flips them over so she's on top, completely surprising the young blonde. Liv smirks, lowers her head, kisses Caroline again for a few seconds, and then pulls away. She moves down Caroline's body and begins to lick her nipples. A moan escapes from the young blonde's throat as Liv then moves further down her body, leaving a trail of kisses down her stomach until her head disappears between her legs.

                    Bonnie and Elena sat by Jeremy's bed, watching over an unconscious Salem. "I should have stopped...," Bonnie whispered tearfully.

                    "You couldn't have known it would do this to her," Elena said, trying to comfort her friend. Bonnie looks down at the moonstone in her hands, "Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena asked.

                    "Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless," Bonnie explained.

                    "And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful," Elena said.

                    "Maybe. If he finds out," Bonnie pointed out.

                    "Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out," Elena said worriedly.

                    "Stefan wants me to focus on this," Bonnie explained.

                    "Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong," Elena said.

                    "After what happened in the tomb, I think it's best I take Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual," Bonnie explained.

                    "Might...as well give up Elena. She's too stubborn," Salem gritted out, surprising her girlfriend and Elena. Bonnie throws herself onto her girlfriend, kissing her deeply. While they're distracted, Elena picks the moonstone up from the floor. She quietly hurries down the stairs with her car keys in her hands. Jeremy was about to head up the stairs when he saw her.

                    "Where are you going?" he asked.

                    "Um, to see Stefan," she lied.

                    Bonnie appears behind her, "You're lying," she says.

                    "No, I'm not," Elena lied once more.

                    "Really? Tell your face," Bonnie said in annoyance.

                    "Are you serious?" Elena asked in disbelief.

                    "You took the moonstone," Bonnie pointed out.

                    "Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen," Elena explained. Bonnie nods her head to Jeremy, and he steps aside to let her leave. Elena looks mildly confused as she walks down the stairs and opens the door to leave, but an invisible barrier prevents her from walking out. She realizes she's trapped and turns around, looking at them in disbelief. "What did you do?" Elena asked.

                    "It's for the best, Elena," Bonnie said, then headed back up the steps.

                   The next day at the Gilbert household, Elena goes down the stairs and finds her aunt Jenna searching in the closet. Jenna is a beautiful young woman in her mid-to-late twenties with a pale complexion, hazel eyes, and medium-length blonde hair. She stood about five foot six with a slim, slightly athletic physique. "Hey, what are you doing?" Elena asked, catching her aunt's attention.

                   "Perfect timing," Jenna said, handing her niece a box.

                    Confusion filled Elena's eyes, "What is this stuff?" she asked.

                    "Your mom's files from the Historical Society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood, and by roped, I mean very excited to participate," Jenna said as she closed the closet door revealing Elijah and Liv on the other side. Elena is very startled by the sight of them as they look at her.

                    "Hey, I'm Elijah, and this is my sister Liv," Elijah greeted with a smile.

                    "It's nice to meet you," Liv said.

                    "Elijah and his sister are in town doing research on Mystic Falls," Jenna explained.

                    Elijah moves toward Elena, "It's a pleasure," he says, then shakes her hand. Elena is visibly nervous.

                    "So you're both welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff, or Elena and I could help you guys load it into your car," Jenna offered.

                    "Or we can get someone to pick it up tomorrow," Elijah added.

                    "Also, a good plan," Jenna said with a smile.

                    "Thank you so much for inviting us into your home, Jenna; and Elena...my brother and I appreciate the warm hospitality," Liv said with a dazzling smile. She looks at Elena and smirks, "We hope to see you again sometime soon," Liv says, then leaves with her brother. Elena rushes upstairs to Jeremy's bedroom. She knocks on the door, but Elijah appears from nowhere, grabbing her wrist. Jeremy opens the door but only sees Elena. Elijah hides next to the door and motions with a finger to his lips, warning Elena not to tell Jeremy that he's there.

                    "What is it?" Jeremy asked.

                    "Jenna was just asking me to get you to help her with the boxes," Elena lied.

                   "Okay," Jeremy said, then went to help his aunt.

                    Elijah looks at Elena, "A wise choice. Liv hates when I kill needlessly," he admitted.

                    "What do you want?" Elena asked.

                    "I think it's time you and I had a little chat," Elijah said. A few minutes later, Liv and Elijah stood in Elena's bedroom. "Forgive the intrusion. We mean your family no harm," he explained.

                    "Why did you kill those vampires when they tried to take me?" Elena asked.

                    "Because we didn't want you to be taken. Klaus is the most feared and hated of the Originals, but those that fear him are desperate for his approval," Liv explained.

                    "If word gets out that the doppelgänger exists, there'll be a line of vampires eager to take you to him, and we can't have that," Elijah added.

                    "Isn't that exactly what you're trying to do?" Elena asked.

                   "Let's just say that our goal is not to break the curse," Elijah answered.

                   "So, what is your goal?" Elena asked.

                   "Klaus' obsession has made him beyond paranoid and a recluse. He trusts only those in his immediate circle," Liv explained.

                   "Like the both of you?" Elena asked.

                   "Klaus hasn't trusted me in years," Liv admitted.

                   "And I'm no longer in his favor," Elijah said.

                   "You don't know where he is, do you? So you're trying to use me to draw him out," Elena said.

                    "Hmmm, smart girl," Liv said.

                    "Well, to do that, we need you to stay put and stop trying to get yourself killed," Elijah explained.

                    "How do I know you're telling the truth?" Elena asked.

                    "You're alive, aren't you?" Liv pointed out.

                    "My sister means that If we weren't being truthful, all your family would be dead, and we'd be taking you to Klaus right now. Instead, we're here and prepared to offer you a deal," Elijah explained.

                    "What kind of a deal?" Elena asked.

                    "Do nothing. Do nothing, live your life, stop fighting, and then, when the time is right, We shall draw out Klaus together, and in return, my sister and I shall make sure your friends remain unharmed," Elijah answered.

                    "And then what?" Elena asked.

                    Elijah looks at his sister, "Then I kill him," she says emotionally.

                    "Just like that?" Elena asked in disbelief.

                    "Just like that. I'm a man of my word, Elena. I make a deal; I keep a deal," Elijah said.

                    "How are you gonna be able to keep everybody safe?" Elena asked.

                    "We notice you have a friend, Bonnie, is it? She seems to possess the gift of magic. I have friends with similar gifts," Elijah answered.

                    "You know witches," Elena said in disbelief.

                    "My brother and I can protect everybody that matters to you. So, do we have a deal?" Liv asked.

                    "I need you to do one more thing for me," Elena said.

                    "We're negotiating now?" Elijah asked.

                    That night Salem stood in the bathroom that she shared with Bonnie. She looks in the mirror, breathing heavily and covered in sweat. Salem grits her teeth as her fingers curl around the sink counter. Her ears slowly turn pointy, and her canines lengthen as her eyebrows become rigid. Salem looks down at her hands as her fingers turn to claws. She looks into the mirror, and utter surprise fills her as she looks into bright blue eyes instead of red. The sink counter broke beneath her fingers from her overwhelming grip.

                    At the church ruins, Liv grabs the tomb door with one hand and rips it open, sending it flying against the wall. "Sister," Elijah said in a warning tone, causing her to let out an annoyed exhale. Katherine and Stefan emerged from the shadows of the tomb. Surprise and fear filled Katherine's eyes as she saw Elijah and Liv.

                    "Hello, my love. I have missed you dearly," Liv said sarcastically.

                    "Now, now, dear sister play nice," Elijah said.

                    "...Liv," Katherine whispered, still not believing her own eyes. Elijah steps forward, blocking Katherine's view of his sister.

                    "Good evening Katerina. Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened," he said, then looked at Stefan. "Your release has been requested," Elijah explained.

                    "What? By who?" Stefan asked in surprise.

                    "The lovely Elena drives a hard bargain. However, we reached a peaceful agreement, she and I. Please," Elijah said, gesturing for Stefan to walk out of the tomb. "Come," he said.

                    Confusion filled Stefan, "I can't," he said.

                    "Yes, you can. I've had the spell lifted," Elijah explained. Stefan slowly steps out of the tomb. Once he's out, Katherine tries to rush out but still finds the invisible barrier there. Elijah steps aside, allowing his sister to step forward.

                    "As for you, my love, you should not exit until I say so. When Klaus comes, he'll want to know exactly where you are," Liv said, compelling Katherine.

                    Elijah looks at Stefan, "You're free to go. Elena will explain the arrangement to you. If she keeps her word, we'll keep ours," he explained.

                   Stefan moves towards the steps, "Stefan, no. Please don't let them leave me in here," Katherine pleaded.

                    Stefan looked back at her, "Goodbye, Katherine," he said, then walked up the steps.

Please comment and vote 😁👍🏻

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

20.4K 528 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...
76.2K 1K 15
y/n mikaelson daughter or Klaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid. Daughter of Hayley Marshall A Werewolf Alpha. All her life y/n has been on her own...
15.8K 360 23
Mystic Falls had a history that Amity Romero was unaware of in her move back to the small town. Being convinced for years by her cousin, Caroline, to...
62.6K 2.6K 36
Caroline Forbes lost her mother a week ago. Klaus Mikaelson was abused as a young boy and lost touch with his siblings over the years. Both see the...