Not My Type - ( B×B Extreme X...

Par Lola_Fresh88

The guy was tall, he wasn't pale. He was lean but with six pack and fine muscles. Most importantly he was blo... Plus

Not My Type - 01 ( Allergic to Blondies 😒 )
Character Introduction 🌈
Not My Type - 02 (1st time periods ??? Congratulations 😏😏😏😏😁)
Not My Type - 04 ( RIP the Virgin 🍑 )
Not My Type - 05 ( Non of your business 😒 )
Not My Type - 06 ( Malfunctioning 😩 )
Not My Type - 07 ( Down for Worst 😩 )
Not My Type - 08 ( You are the problem 😒 )
Not My Type - 09 ( Going crazy 💦 )
Not My Type - 10 ( Euphoria )
Not my Type - 11 ( Game on Sweetie )
Not My Type - 12 ( Suspicious )
Not My Type - 13 ( Blue berry muffins )
Not My Type - 14 ( You got me Dizzy )
Not My Type - 15 ( All Yours )

Not My Type - 03 ( Needed That ❤️😏 )

181 11 2
Par Lola_Fresh88

It was none other than the blonde haired boy that TJ had been trying to find. He wasn't feeling happy about seen him because he wasn't walking He was carrying by 3 students and Professor David was also helping them. He felt like everything around him fading away and only he could see the blonde hair boy who laying unconsciously between their hands.

"....I am serious TJ, if you don't say sorry now, I won't help you....."

But TJ wasn't paying any attention to his friend. TJ was looking shocked for a moment, immediately pushed the chair and got up when Chad, who had been nagging on him for so long, closed his mouth in amazement. At the same time, TJ went to the door and pushed the door open and helped the physiotherapy students to bring the unconscious blonde haired boy inside. They placed him on the couch in the middle of the restroom while Professor David spoke.

"...I will call an intern soon to take care of Jade. I think he is just fainted due to fatigue...."

When TJ heard the name slip out of the professor's mouth, words could not describe the feeling he felt. He couldn't believed his own ears he just got the name. The name of the blonde haired boy who drove his head crazy that he had been searching for so long was Jade. TJ came to his senses at Jae-Sung's high pitch voice.

"...All right, Professor...."

Professor David was about to leave when TJ interrupted him.

"...Excuse me...."

Everybody turned towards him with that. That was the moment they notice that Tylor was there because they were in a rush. As soon as they saw almost everybody including Professor David seems surprised because TJ isn't someone going around and talk nicely with every single person around him unless they are the one who starting the conversation.

"....If you guys don't mind..Let me take a look I am a final year......"

Said TJ walked over to Jade who was laying unconscious without anyone interrupting.

"....Ooooh Mister Tylor..I didn't see you. I was in a rush. yes please take a look please...."

Professor David said immediately and Chad rolled his eyes at TJ's introduction of himself. Of Course he don't need to introduced himself because almost everybody knew who he was. He is not just the god damn visual but the brilliant student. And everybody around here know him. He was the Topnotch smartest student who scored perfect score for almost every examination he faced. It wasn't the only reason, he was the only one in the history who refused the Student union president ship even after he won the election which even he wasn't participating. So everybody knows him better than themselves.

While everyone was waiting, TJ pulled up a chair and sat down next to the unconscious Jade when Chad, who had been watching with his mouth open for so long, got up and walked over to him. The first thing TJ did was check if Jade's breathing pattern was steady. He breathed a sigh of relief as he understand that his breath is slow but steady. which was a good sign. He placed his hand on the carotid artery on the right side of Jade's neck and counted the pulse for fifteen seconds. His face wasn't so pleasant.

"...Can anyone here tell me what exactly happened??...."

TJ asked not because he didn't have any idea but he wanted to be sure. Chad's eyes were on his best friend and he was studying his every single expression. Jae-Sung answered TJ's question with a little delay because honestly he had no idea how to address him.

"....Ahhhmmm Since this morning, Jade hasn't had a very healthy look. He isn't naturally pale or tan honestly I don't know the name of that god damn colour of his skin. But he isn't paper white pale kinda guy he has that golden touch to his pale you know. I know I am not making any sense.... whatever..But but today, he was super pale like a zombie since morning. Even his lips look colour drained. You know what I mean right ???...."

TJ nodded to say yes at him and he continued. But chad and others seems like confused to the core.

"...Even He was limping. I don't think he had his breakfast yet. I think he is not well Since he came back from the party at the cultural club yesterday. I don't know what is wrong with him. He is not unhealthy person god this is so upsetting...."

Jae-Sung said in a worried tone. As soon as TJ heard the last part he involuntarily bite down his bottom lip knowing he the responsible of this gorgeous boy's current situation. He could see from the corner of his eyes Chad galring at him.

"....Chad can you find some towels and bring a Cool water bottle?...."

TJ asked but he didn't even sounds like he is asking him to do it but more sounds like ordering him.

"....Mister Tylor what is it???? Is he okey????...."

With that he turned to Professor David.

"....You were correct about him being tired. But professor David it seems like he need some rest...."

"....Ooooh he is such a hardworker. actually top of my class...."

"...Professor David, don't worry about your student here. We are free today afternoon. Actually our afternoon lecture got canceled so We can take care of him. You can go ahead and continue your lecture. Also you can take your other students with you too....."

Professor David nodded his head with a huge smile As if he was waiting for those words to be spoken.

"...Thank you very much mister Tylor, That is so kind of you...."

Professor David turned towards his student in next moment after thanking TJ.

"....Student be quick we have loads of cases to cover within today...."

The professor said that and left as the other students followed him. Even Jae-Sung decided to agree to what he said without thinking twice because he felt like he could trust this guy with his best friend. Because he wasn't just a somebody but the topnotch of the faculty. Jae-Sung went to the door to leave but came back suddenly remembering something.

"....I am sorry mister Tylor...."

Jae-Sung started with a stutter out of anxiety because he really didn't know how to address him.

"....Ooooh come on junior, you don't need to mister me. Just call me as TJ....."

"....But...."

"....I am telling you to call me by that bro. Just go on....."

TJ said with a smile.

"....Ok, TJ,....aaaah I don't know if this is relevant or not. I felt like I need to tell this. This morning I saw that the entire back side of the trousers that Jade was wearing covering with huge red stain. He was wearing the same trouser from yesterday. It could be red wine, maybe something else I don't really know. Aaaah I sounds like a fool I know. But....."

TJ interrupted what Jae-Sung was going to say and spoke quickly.

"....No, not at all. Thanks for telling that. Don't worry buddy, I'll take care of him...."

".....Thank you I guess. Means a lot. Oh another thing....."

Said Jae-Sung handed TJ a key from his pocket with a hesitation.

".....I was wondering if you could give him the key of the dormroom when he wakeup. I will bring other belongings with me when I returned from the lecture. I know it is too much but...It is that Prof David is you know.... If You can't it is ok I can..."

TJ cut him off in the midway because Jae-Sung look really stressed and TJ couldn't bear it any longer so he just grabbed the keys.

"....Don't worry and It's no problem. Go now I will take care of him. By the way I didn't catch your name Junior....."

"....Ooooh yeah It is Jae-Sung, I'm Jade's room mate and his best friend. Thank you again..."

".... No problem...."

Jae-Sung was about to exit the room that TJ call out his name suddenly making boy's eyes go wide.

"....Aaaahhh Does he has a girlfriend or boyfriend ???...."

TJ asked out of nowhere which made Jae-Sung's jaw dropped in confusion.

"....I mean if he has a one we better informe them. Then they can take care of your friend..."

Jae-Sung expressions change into relaxed with that pretty convincing answer.

"....Ooohhhh. Jade don't have a one...."

"....Oooooh....I thought he has. It is surprising that he don't have a one with this level of good look...."

This time it was Chad who commented on that.

"....I know. Almost everybody in over department is drooling over him and this idiot yet he don't give a shit about anybody...."

TJ kinda felt ease in his mind hearing that Jade is not dating anybody. He didn't know why he even felt that way.

"....Ooooooh. Bro you better go now. Otherwise professor David will be pissed..."

Chad pointed it out and Jae-Sung laugh and quickly leave the room. As soon as he leave Chad put his hands on his waist and turned to TJ, putting the cool water bottle and towel aside. Dragged him towards the corner of the room where Jade or anybody can't hear them.

"....Seriously dude?? Are you fucking kidding me???....."

"....What???...."

TJ asked as he turned around, wondering what Chad was saying.

"....You are asking about someone's love life. and talking to that Chinese boy with nice lovey dovey while treating me like a dog after being such a best friend. Why dude why???...."

"....Well you are a dog...."

TJ said narrowing his eyes at Chad but chad maintain the same strained face.

"....Really Chad we are not having this conversation now....."

"....Yes we are having it right now. No chicken out this time...."

"....Okey fine. Because I don't need to pretend all fake and lovey dovey towards you because you are my fucking best friend for god sake. I am comfortable enough to be the dickhead I really am infront of you. Because I know that you don't judge me for it. I know you love me unconditionally and I do care about you more than you think. Are you happy now??? ....."

TJ asked with a cold glare but Chad's upset mood was now long gone and replaced with a genuine smile with heart eyes.

"....Thank you for the love confession darling I needed that....."

He said to TJ while making a cute kissy face which made TJ wanna puke on the spot.

"...Just shut up and focus you stupid ugly mofo...."

Saying that, TJ lightly wet the towel and wiped Jade's sweaty face as a moan came out of his mouth. With the coldness of the towel, Jade slowly regained consciousness while breathing hard. But didn't opened his eyes.

"....TJ I think he conscious now but he seems like he is too tired to wakeup...."

Chad said while observing his breathing. TJ nodded his head and came to Chad.

"....I guess you are right. He look so drained...."

TJ said in worried tone which cause Chad looking at him in disbelief.

"....Seriously TJ???...."

"....What????...."

"....I know you for almost whole fucking life. Everybody get fucked by you walking out of your door after sex like they are drained to the core and you never cared. I honestly surprised that this kid manage to go back to his dormroom and participate the morning lectures without passing out...."

"....Don't be dramatic bitch..."

"...I am not. I am telling the truth TJ...."

"....Whaterver...."

"....Tell me what is the real deal????...."

"...Nothing...."

"....TJ...."

".....Ok...For now I am gonna just give him the after care that he deserve. That is all...."

TJ said it avoiding his eye contact and Chad knew that he was lying to his face. But he decided to leave him be at least for now.

"....Ok but Don't get your stupid stubborn ass in to any trouble. Because I don't wanna get torture by you fucking cousin. God I still don't get why you going after this kid. He isn't red head, He isn't super tan or super pale like your usual type, He isn't skinny. Also he doesn't look like fucking submissive. And look at him he look god damn tall at least he look like 6 foot height. Only 2 inches shorter than you. I am so fucking confused TJ. What the fuck is going on???....."

Chad screamed in low voice unable to bear the confusing.

"....Chad I swear to god I will give you an explanation after dropping him off ok. Till then please shut the fuck up or else I will beat your fucking ass. Please just help me ok..."

"....Ok. But don't fucking break your promise. Asshole...."

With that TJ took a deep breath and walk towards Jade and carefully picked him up like he is something so precious. Chad felt urge to curse but he decided not to because he didn't wanted his best friend to feel uncomfortable about his own feelings. So he just open the side door which leads the way to ground parking lot where they usually park TJ's tesla.

"....Chad you have your car keys with you right ???...."

Chad nodded his head to say yes.

"....I think we better drive yours instead of mine. I will take the back seat with him you get the car..."

"...Ok boss...."

For the whole drive he was super silent. Only thing he did was running his fingers through Jade's silky blonde hair. Jade must be extremely tiered otherwise he won't be this deep in sleep. He can't blame him he could remember he had his way with him whole night. That wasn't normal.

Normally TJ don't go for second round for one night stands because he get bored just after 1st round. But with Jade it was freaking different. He did't even remember how many time he made jade come because he lost count but he could clearly remember Jade made him cum for 5 times at row. Also he can't forget his face for god sake how hard he tried. What confusing him the most was that he wasn't even his type. He was Not his fucking TYPE. God this was frustrating.

But suddenly his chain of thoughts interrupted by the vibration of his phone.

((// As I said before staring I am not gonna give up writing this. Thank you for reading ❤️. I am so nervous but love to write. So Let me know what do you think about this chapter. I have already give you an introduction to characters so hope that would help you to imagine.🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️ And my other fiction Fire on Fire I will update it too. I am halfway done with its next chapter. Thank you lovelies ❤️.//))

To be continue...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

41 2 7
"You are never at anyone's mercy," there was something fierce in the otherwise calm man's voice. "The day you think that way is the day that I can't...
28.4K 369 21
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
21.9K 442 36
You know the rules! { Requests are allowed } { Jeffmads Only! } { Anything, Smut, Fluff, and Angst }
5.5K 86 9
potential tw for: - mental health (depression, anxiety, etc) if there is anything else, i will add a warning before the chapter. This is for enter...