the ghost and molly mcgee: th...

By NathanBonello

this is about of how Molly Mcgee where she and her family move into a new house in an new town where she is c... More

oc
the curse
first day fright
(un)nutrual
Getting the Band(shell) Back Together
the greatest concert ever
short 1
hooray for mollywood.
short 2
The Best of Nin-tensions

howling Harriet

705 19 6
By NathanBonello

Max was in his room playing super smash bros ultimate while Molly.g was laying near Max and Libby.g sitting near him, while Andrea was on her phone.

Max: ok just one more hit and!

Molly.g: yeah you go get him!

Max: and. . .

He then got the final hit of the last player and out of the ring!

Max: BOOM!!! 40 wins just an hour, a new record!

Molly.g: YAAAAAY GOOD JOB MAX!

Andrea.g: do you guys quite it, I'm trying to take a selfie!

Then Max hears his phone calling, pick it up and answer it.

Max: hello? If this those spam calls I swear. . .

Molly: HEY BESTIE!!

Max: (forgot about her call)

Molly: HOW ARE YOU DOING!?

Max: other then you trying to blow my hearing I'm playing this video game now.

Molly: great, I'm calling cause I need help for something.

Max: and that is?

Molly: well I'm heading to a camping trip where I gonna find another bestie, don't get jealous you always be my bestie.

Max: I'm not but what is the problem?

Molly: and I want you to be with me in camping . . . j-just two besties on the wildness having some fun seeing some nice site and enjoying the night breeze just the two of us. . . a-and other campers to.

Molly.g: oh you should go! It's so fine at camping all the nice activity you can do at the forest and all the friends you can get.

Max:. . . as fun it is I have to passed, I'm busy with some importance now.

Andrea's: your just planning playing games all day.

Max: shush. . . anyway campaign isn't my style, and I don't really feel to go outside today.

Molly: . . .can you put me to face chat.

Max: why?

Molly: just do it please.

Max: . . . ok.

He then put face chat where show Molly giving poppy dog eyes.

Max: if you are planning on give me poppy dog eyes it won't work my sister do it a lot of time and I am immune.

Molly then still gives the poppy dog eyes.

Max: ok no I won't!

He looks away only to see Molly.g also give the puppy dog eyes.

Max: . . . .

Later on.

a van was seen driving to a place called camp Brighton And the van parked into an area in the woods. Libby, Sheela, and Kat and next was Molly who jumped out full of glee.

Molly: WOOHOO, let go Bestie we have camping adventure awaits!

Max comes out give in to both molly's cute nature.

Molly: come on bestie turn that face around, this gonna be fun!

Max: yeah for bears, mosquito and wolf to feast.

Counsellor: all right, ladies and uh boy. Go get your camping badge or whatever we're doin' here.

The Counsellor then gets into the van leaving the scouts alone.

Max: *sarcastic* wow Counsellor of the year here.

Molly: So, does uh anyone know anything about setting up a campsite or *mutters* maybe uh, lifelong friendship?

Libby: Not me. I'm only here because my mom said exposure to fresh air and other kids my age would help me

Max: tell me about my Mom try to get me out of the house cause I play to many videogames.

Then a butterfly flew in her mouth, and she fell to the ground and coughed it up.

Max: you ok?

Libby: I'm good.

Max: here's a hand.

Max offers a hand causes Libby to blushed.

Libby: t-thanks.

Max lifts her but her bag she has was heavy.

Max: man how much you pack in your bag?

He then get her up but then got her close to his face causes her to blushed red of the closeness.

Libby: *get back* T-T-T-TANKS for that!

Libby.g was in hiding but seeing this.

Libby.g: lucky. . .

Kat: the key to a cozy campsite is location, I think we should set camp...here.

Sheela then claps her hands to get their attention.

Sheela: we're losing daylight! Kat, you find the flint. Molly, you gather firewood. And you uhhh

Max: *slight annoyed* Max.

Sheela: Max you will be with Molly. And Libby.

Libby falls to the ground again

Sheela: Stay upright.

Max and Molly head out to get Firewood when they see Scratch eat red berries.

Molly: Scratch! You can't eat those berries they're poisonous!

Max: but is he already dead?

Molly: Oh, right

Then Molly comes in eating some berries in her hands.

Molly.g: in truth when you eat poison berries as a ghost, the taste quite good.

Andrea.g was taking pictures of herself in the wild.

Andrea.g: ii have to say the sun lighting of the woods is quite good for my pictures I gonna post.

Scratch: so, how's the friend hunt going?

Molly.g: yeah made any friends yet?

Molly: not bad! These score cards have everything I'm looking for in a 2nd Best Friend.

She then showed Max, Scratch and the three girl ghost her score card for each girl.

Molly: Creativity, Smarts, Generosity, a deep passion for fuzzy socks

Max: ok. . . why you have this and why the fuzzy soks?

Molly.g: I think is clever.

Molly: thanks, ghost me! But more importantly the X-factor.

Max: x-factor?

Scratch: Wow! That is pretty- oh you know what I don't care. I totally won't be scaring you guys later, so don't suspect anything, Ok? Bye

He left the five there.

Max: *sarcastic* well that wasn't obvious.

Molly: Wait! Don't you want to know what the X-Factor is?

Scratch: Nope

Molly: Well, it's indescribable anyway! so bestie are you ready for-

She turned and saw that Max was gone and looked to see that he was walking away to get Firewood with Andrea.g follow him.

Molly and Molly.g: Wait up beastie!

The two rushes to Max.

Libby: this gonna be long day.

The whole day was Max and the girls hiking the woods, Max was listening to his music while hiking as the girls has their fun in the woods, Libby seems to be having rough in the woods as she doesn't like the outside. . . feeling about her, isn't her fault that she just not fit camping. It was now nighttime with everyone cooking sausage even Max and Libby. Max was plating his 3ds but then a sausage was then now in front of his face by Molly.

Molly: Want one?

Max: I'm not hungry.

Molly: Come on, just try it

Max give in a eat the sausage.

Max: thanks.

Molly: your welcome, Bestie!

Max rolled his eyes as he went back to his game.

Molly: Hey uh quick question, is anyone interested in sharing stories that, I don't know, highlight their best qualities?

Libby: a story?

Libby turned to them with an ominous look and attitude.

Libby: I've got a story.

Molly: ok? Uh, let's hear it Libby.

Everyone gathered around while Max was still on his Gameboy until Molly.g took it away from him and push him closer to the others.

Libby: this is the haunting tall of Howlin' Harriet. Many Many years ago, there was a blood thirsty criminal named, Harriet.

Sheela: what was her crime?

Libby: She sold uncured salami on Wednesday.

Molly: Uh....what?

Max: . . . are you really serious.

Libby: laws were different back then.

Molly: Oh!

Max: still stupid law.

Libby: Harriet was chased out of town by the angry citizens of Brighton. As she was running she tripped on the tracks and fell in the way of an oncoming train! And then BLAM! and all the folks of Brighton found were her Mangled toes. And now, on nights like tonight when the moon is full, her ghost roams these very woods, howling in pain, looking for toes of unsuspecting campers to replace the ones she lost! *howls*

Causes Sheela and Kate to scream but Max yawn.

Molly: Pretty Good! I was kind of hoping for a happy ending when Harriet befriended the Lonely campers. Y know flip the script on ghost or whatever. But Scary's good too!

Molly took out her chart and gave Libby half a star on Creativity

Max come and see the chart.

Max: really?

Molly: Oh come on don't you think that story could've at least have a happy ending?

Max: . . . Molly scary story were supposed to be scary not a fairytale. Pretty sure it deserves full star for that.

Molly: well anyways, how about we get ready for bed!

Max: Finally! I can end this day and go home.

But then Max hears something in the woods.

Max: did you hear that right now?

Molly: hear what?

Max: . . . probably my imagination, let just go to sleep.

But they failed to notice was two scary green eyes were watching them from the forest.

Everyone was getting ready for bed as Max set is sleeping bag next to Molly.

Max: at last the end of this camping.

Molly: Oh come on, Bestie did you at least have a little but fun?

Max: guess some park no and some yes.

Molly: see? I told you gonna have fun, Bestie and to show you how fun you can have with Lil Ol' molly.

Max: yeah don't say that again.

Then all of a sudden their fire went out and heard noises.

Kat: Uh, what was that?

Then the ghost of Howlin' Harriet appeared behind them and roared.

Kat, Sheela, and Libby were terrified but Max and Molly were unamused.

Molly: Scratch, I told you, you can't scare me off.

Scratch appears.

Scratch: well, I might've been able too if somebody hadn't stolen my scare! I'm looking at you, Geoff!

Max: Who?

Molly: His Best friend.

Max: oh.

Scratch: And what is this? What's with all the sticks? It's a bit too much, Geoff.

Then Geoff appears next to Scratch as he looks between Geoff and Howlin' Harriet

Geoff: aw really, Scratch I don't know i mean, I think my detail work really helps kind of sell the illusion.

Scratch: But if you're....then this is....

Max: oh calm down scratch this might be Andrea work.

Then Andrea.g appear wearing a sleeping mask.

Andrea.g: agh what now? I was having a beauty sleep.

Max:. . .. . ok then its Molly or Libby then.

Then Molly.g and Libby.g appear.

Molly.g : having a good sleep Max!

Molly: so, if it wasn't all you then. . .

The ghost girls look with Andrea uncover the sleeping mask causes the girls to go shock of this.

Then Harriet threw Molly to the Bushes.

Molly: HARRIET! THE REAL HARRIET?!

Harriet tries to slash at the ghosts, but they quickly dodge and hid in the bushes with Molly.

Then Howlin Harriet sees that Max is still there.

Molly: Oh no! Bestie! Get out of there!

Molly.g: I can't lose my first human bestie!

The Howlin Harriet roar at him, but Max stays unamused, Howlin Harriet confuses and do another roar, still nothing she was about to go another scream but then Max slap Howling Harriet in the face causes her to be shock until punch her to a tree.

Max: now. . . this gonna be fun.

He then cracks his knuckles as then Howling Harriet get up and glare at Max, the two then came at them with fight. While the group that his hiding in the bushes was watching as Max was coming at her as he was basically rag dolling her.

Scratch: you know I am a ghost but now I am terrified now.

Andrea.g: agreed as I thought he is just confident but this. . . this is just.

Libby.g & Molly.g: scary tough.

Andrea.g: yeah. . .

During the fight Molly was then planning to stop Howling Harriet. As Max keep on dodging the slashes from Howling Harriet and then giver a straight punch that seen her breaking a tree.

Molly: Bestie! Over here!

Max heard Molly call him and rushed over to her and hid with her, Libby, Scratch, and Geoff.

Howling Harriet chased after them but stopped all of a sudden as she sees toes in sleeping bags.

Max: are those toes?

Libby: I made them myself, I used my toes for reference.

Max: . . . .good to know.

Harriet put on her new toes and she started glowing and was purified as she finally got her toes.

she left into the forest finally able to live in peace.

Max: . . . well this was something

It was time to leave, and Max was finished packing his stuff along with the others as Scratch and ghost girls floats over to the two.

Scratch: You know between you, and Geoff I can't get a minute to myself! So I sincerely hope you found a new Human Bestie so I can have a break.

Molly: no one can replace you Scratch, *look at Max* and you too Bestie! You both will always be my Number 1 besties for life! But I think I found a winner!

Max looked at the chart and saw that Libby had the most stars on the X-Factor making her the Winner.

Max: hm I know you choose her

Molly: I know right! I just gotta hope she wants to be my best friend too.

Max: in my aspect.

He looks at Libby.g

Max: she is the best ideal for a friend.

Libby.g smile knowing what Max said.

Molly.g: aw! That so nice to say!

Max rolls his eyes.

Molly: right here goes!

Molly inhales and turns around and sees Libby holding a bracelet she made.

Libby: Molly, wanna be my best friend?

Molly: Whaaa?

Molly had stars in her eyes, and she was offered friendship.

Max: woah didn't see that coming either.

Libby: I understand if the answers no. I'm not really for everyone. I'm an acquired-

Then all of a sudden Molly tackles her to the ground and hugs her.

Molly: Bestie!

Libby was shocked by the hug but returns in smiling as well, Max saw this but couldn't help but show a little smile seeing Molly gain a new friend. He was about to leave until Molly grabbed him and pulled him over.

Molly: Libby, this is my Guy Bestie, Max!

Libby: *blushed* Hello

Max:...Hi

Molly: and If you want he can be your friend too!

Max: Wait, wha-

Libby: *gasp* Really?!

Molly: Group Hug!

Libby then hugs him with Molly.

Max: (I started to regret this)

(thanks for reading, please comment and vote, see you soon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.9K 33
When a person dies, they become a ghost. Each Ghost has a certain eye color only dead things can see. Each color determines what role they will do as...
1.6K 303 66
Cara's family was taken from her as a teenager, and she spent the years after learning everything she could about the dark creatures responsible, try...
35 8 7
After receiving a letter from her deceased grandmother, Anastasia is determined to follow her grandmother's wishes and decides to spend time at her g...
1.1K 14 12
This is about a young girl named Molly who is like a normal little girl, well what she thought. Her mother goes though a bad past by losing her moth...