His Ignorant Lover ✓

By Namas48

••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💥Character Aesthetics💥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Happy Together
💟Bonus Chapter 1💟
💟Bonus Chapter 2💟
💟Bonus Chapter 3💟
🌸 Epilogue 🌸
💟 Nihaan Family Moments 💟

Chapter 33

1.9K 73 44
By Namas48

The morning sunlight skimming through the gashes of the curtains fell directly on her face, making her squirm in annoyance. Nisha slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She found the bed empty.

Lifting her head a bit, she saw Ruhaan in his lush grey three-piece suit, tying his cuffs. Why was he getting so ready? Was he going to the office? From the number of calls he got yesterday, this thought seemed plausible for her.

The last night's memories hovered in her mind causing a blush to appear on her cheeks.

She remembered the incident from the early morning when she decided to leave the bed as per her habit, but a sleeping Ruhaan didn't allow her to do so. He held her by her waist and pulled her again against his chest. Dropping a wet kiss on her neck, he hugged her tightly.

Nisha stifled a smile and turned around to look at him, to find him sleeping soundly. Then her eyes went towards his broad and strong arm around her delicate and slim figure. She tried to remove his arm but he instantly increased his grip.

"Ruhaan.." She whispered.

"Hmm..." His thick, husky murmur reverberated which always managed to drive her crazy. This time as well, it did its magic. She didn't know when these butterflies in her stomach would stop dancing whenever Ruhaan spoke in such a sensual voice. Perhaps it would never since she was head to toe drowned in Ruhaan's love. 

"Let me go." She nudged his arm.

He remained silent but still didn't lose his hold over her. Nisha was loving seeing him this possessive and loving of her. She was indeed so fortunate to get the dashing Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad all for herself.

"Ruhaan..." She again said.

Ruhaan groaned. "Nisha, sleep."

She turned around and faced him. Ruhaan's eyes were closed but his hold around her was still so strong. Nisha grinned and regarded his handsome features calmly. After a while, she found him partially opening his eyes. Nisha jumped in surprise. Ruhaan leaned over and placed his lips over her lips.

"You are mine," he grumbled and hid his face in her hair. "Only mine...I love you, Nisha... My Nisha..."

Ruhaan stilled after that giving an idea that he again went to sleep. This time around, Nisha was successful in leaving the bed.

Her heart was pounding at a different rhythm at this. He again confessed his love for her. Her cheeks were radiating so much heat and her eyes were not able to now look at him due to shyness. They spent too many passionate moments together that the memory of them reddened her face to her ears.

After Ruhaan left for the gym, she had nothing else to do as they would have breakfast after he would be back, so after the fajr prayer, Nisha again went back to bed and slightly dozed off.

She still sometimes couldn't believe she got Ruhaan. He always seemed like an inapproachable dream for her and now that dream was not only true but was beautiful as well. Ruhaan's every act, every word screamed love and sincerity of his for her. If only, her mother would have been happy.

If only! She sighed and got off the bed.

She reached near the dressing where Ruhaan was standing. He stopped his hand with which he was sprinkling perfume on himself and regarded her calmly. On the outer side, perhaps he was looking casual but his insides were clenching with a heightening rage.

The tenderness, love, and affection his heart was forcing his body and mind to give this girl was something he never anticipated. He never allowed these emotions to ever come for anyone other than his family. He was used to getting attention and praise from women but here this one woman was controlling his heart and letting it do whatever she wanted. How could he become so vulnerable?

Love?

No!

It could never be love. He could never fall for an enemy's daughter. He fabricated it to ruin her and her family. It was nothing more than this. He would destroy them- so much that they would question their being on this earth. Whatever was the cause of his gentleness for her, was just due to attraction.

Nisha smiled; her green eyes twinkling with love for him. "Are you going to the office?"

Ruhaan clenched his jaw and nodded stiffly. 

"When will you come back home?" She asked another question, giving him his wristwatch.

Ruhaan looked at his watch then at her face whose every feature felt adorned by the love she harbored for him. He could see his reflection in her eyes. So much love and that too-blind love unknowingly gave him the selfish gratification that his mind simulated his heart to make just for the sake of its ego.

This girl was surely breakable. So fragile that he could effortlessly use her as a channel to punish her bastard father and cunning mother.

If only.....if only his heart allowed that.

He defied the last sentence and just focused on his need for revenge. The intimate times he spent with her were just to avenge her.

But he himself was aware of how wrong he was. Those moments were anything but an action taken in anger and revenge. The gentle and loving way he handled her was evident from the flush on her face and the smile on her lips.

"I will come soon," he replied, taking the watch from her hand and tying it around his wrist.

"I will prepare dinner for you myself. You once told me that you love Chinese. I will make it. Everyone loves the Chinese I cook," she enthusiastically explained.

Ruhaan got a bit taken aback by this. She remembered what he told her about him randomly.

"What else do you remember what I told you?" He asked, to test her memory and most importantly love.

Nisha grinned. "Everything. You love sports, you want to read as well. You love Chinese food as I said. In desi food, you like Mutton. Your favorite color is blue. You love winter, especially snowfall. And you like it since it gives you a calm feeling. You don't like crowded places. You love to work out. And you also said you would love to witness the snowfall with your life partner." A shy smile arose on her face when she said the last line.

Ruhaan became stunned at her confessions. She remembered everything he said on those phone calls. It was all a way to lure her for him but she learned them like a lesson. He was well aware she loved him but this all was giving him insane vibes. As if she was crazy for him.

"And yes you once told me that you want people to like your heart not just your face, status, and persona. And believe me Ruhaan, I love your heart more than anything. It's so beautiful, so clear, so gentle and soft. I love you because you gave me the freedom to speak my mind and didn't impose yourself on me. I love you because of this..." She paused and placed her index finger on the left side of his chest. "Your heart. I love it. I love you so much. And I want to live an eternity with you. To see the coming springs and departing winters with you. "

Ruhaan couldn't say anything for a long while. Her words zipped his lips. Wasn't it what he wanted? That a woman progressed towards him for what his heart and inside offer not because of his outward appearance. This girl was able to see beyond it. This fact gave his heart puffs of happiness. He suddenly felt possessive of her. 

"And what about your cousin whom you were getting married to? If you loved me so much why didn't you speak?"

Nisha huffed. "Because of my mother. She would have killed me if I told her directly I love the son of her enemy. I never had feelings for Haider. Even not before you came into my life. But when you came, it wasn't even a question. You made me fall head over heels for you."

"Enemy?" Ruhaan's mind got fixed on that word.

"Ammi hated Sufiyan Uncle, Ruhaan."

His anger and hunger for vengeance resurfaced at this information. He gritted his teeth and glared at Nisha.

"I am getting late from my office."

             ______________________

Fauzia was giving weird and sometimes appalled glances at Nisha who was excitedly preparing Chinese for Ruhaan. It was the first time in Sufiyan's Mansion in her thirty years of working that any owner woman came to them for cooking. Neither Ruhaan's grandmother nor mother had any interest nor Rahmeen had it.

She liked this innocent and cute girl, hardly of own her daughter's age. She was so kind and considerate. Right now, Nisha had her hair curled into a loose bun while a few strands were still falling on the side of her face, making her look so attractive.

"Nisha Bibi, you rest now. I will cook it." She couldn't stop herself from meddling now.

Nisha shook her head as she added the chicken to already fried vegetables and stir it. "It's about to be done, Fauzia Baji."

Fauzia suddenly got teary eyes at Nisha's referral. No one had given them this much respect as she was the maid but here the wife of the only heir of this big mansion was doing so.

Nisha wiped the sweat off her forehead when the Chinese were more than half done. She lowered the flame of the stove to medium and turned towards Fauzia who was pouring tea in a cup for Rutba Begum.

"Fauzia Baji, just move in the spatula in the dish for a few minutes and keep it warm. Ruhaan is about to come anytime soon. I will take the tea for Dadi Jaan," she told her.

Today Rutba Begum went to meet her mother who today got discharged from the ital. The good news for her was that her grandmother finally allowed her to see Tabinda tomorrow. She was excited but scared at the same time, anticipating her reaction. Nisha placed the cup on the small plate and ambled toward Rutba Begum's room.

Reaching there, she was about to knock when she stilled hearing a familiar voice.

"Why did you marry Nisha?" Her grandmother asked this. The other person was of course Ruhaan. She turned confused at her mention like this. Why was Dadi Jaan questioning Ruhaan this? Didn't she know he married her due to love?

Nisha moved her feet to walk inside but she again had to stop when Ruhaan's usual husky voice came to her ears.

"I know you got to know everything so I won't beat around the bush and waste time of both of us."

Beat around the bush?

"She got what was meant to be mine and I couldn't have allowed it. The only way to get it was marrying her and making her sign the ownership shifting papers."

Nisha's eyes widened at this information. Her body started trembling in anticipation of the venom which her husband was going to instill in her ears. She knew what it would be. She could foresee it. 

"Ruhaan! Your father gave that share of his property to her. How can you do something like this?" Rutba Begum snarled.

"My father could have never done it. Her father was his enemy why would he give the right of his children to his enemy's daughter?" Ruhaan announced.

"He did it. In front of his lawyer, he named 500 million rupees to Nisha. How can you deny it?" 

"It could be a blackmailing scheme by her mother. I know he hated Sikandar Ahmad. I am sure my dad could never do this."

Nisha couldn't believe her hearing. Was it the same person whom she fell in love with? Who claimed to be head over heels for her? She for a moment thought it was a nightmare. Or a hallucination. It wasn't her Ruhaan. It couldn't be him. He couldn't do this to her.

"Are you happy now?" Rutba Begum implored.

Ruhaan snickered in amusement. "More than happy. I am satisfied to get revenge on that man and his family. It wasn't easy for me. To plan this to make her fall for me. It was hella difficult to fake those words and waste my time and energy to lure her into marrying me. It was hell for me to act sweet and loving with her. It was all a drama. A fib. A plan. To get what was mine back!"

Nisha's eyes started blubbering at this revelation. Life had played with her. This man had taken advantage of her innocent and pure emotions. He made fun of her genuine love. He was never sincere with her. All of this was a game for him. A chess game and she was just a chess piece for him. She never found herself this disgusting and low. She fell in love with a person for whom love was a game and even angered her mother as well who gave so many sacrifices for her.

"I am assuming you had a hand in that rainy day incident as well." Dadi Jaan's voice brought Nisha out of her lethal thoughts.

Ruhaan chuckled."Yes, I made us look suspicious in eyes of her fiance."

That was it and she lost it. Her green eyes lost control over her tears and they fled on her cheeks like a river. She wanted someone to wake up her from this horrible dream. Someone said that it wasn't her Ruhaan.

"What would you do with her now?" Rutba Begum whispered.

"I will divorce her."

Nisha's heart couldn't bear this anymore. Her naive and faithful heart had did a mistake to fall in love with this cruel man. It couldn't take this humiliation anymore. Her hands were shaking quickly and they did their work. The cup of tea in her hand wobbled and fell on the floor with a smashing sound, causing the hot sprinkles of tea to fall on Nisha's delicate feet.

But she didn't feel pain. Even if she did, the pain her heart was having right now overpowered this one.

After a while, the door of the room opened and her Dadi Jaan appeared with a panicked look on her face. She kept on looking at her blankly, unable to decide what she should be saying to her innocuous granddaughter whom her grandson wronged.

Nisha's eyes found that jerk standing there for whom love was a game.

"Nisha, you--are you...you okay?" Dadi Jaan asked her.

Her gaze never tore away from him. Her tears were as stubborn as her gaze and they were wetting her rosy cheeks. She was breathing heavily and her body was shaking.

Today she felt like life was laughing at her. For blindly loving a player like Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad. And she hated herself for this fact.

She hated herself for loving Ruhaan.

               _____________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hello guys!

How is everyone?

How is your Ramadan going?

I am back with a new chapter.

Do you like it?

The truth finally got revealed to Nisha.!

What do you think will happen next?

What will Ruhaan do?

If you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz/ Bye till next update.

Remember me in your prayers. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 54.3K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
56.4K 3.1K 42
"From today onwards, I will take every decision of your life. What you will eat, where will you go, when will you speak, what you will wear it will b...
70.9K 3.9K 79
••|2nd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone. "That was in a bad taste, Ishmal. You even hurt yourself in the process." She sniffed her...
74.8K 3.7K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...