Greta Van Fleet - Imagines

worldsapartmickie द्वारा

Where there is love, we must live on <3 I present, Greta Van Fleet imagines. -Mickie Highest rankings: #1 Jo... अधिक

Chapter 1. Josh Kiszka - Home
Chapter 2. Jake Kiszka - Our Secret
Chapter 3. Danny Wagner - A day in life
Chapter 4. Sammy Kiszka - Record for lovers
Chapter 5. Josh Kiszka - Stargazing
Chapter 6. Danny Wagner - Focus
Chapter 7. Jake Kiszka - I only have eyes for You
Chapter 8. Sammy Kiszka - Thanksgiving
Chapter 9. Josh Kiszka - Lovers Day
Chapter 11. Jake Kiszka - Since I've Been Loving You Pt. 2

Chapter 10. Jake Kiszka - Since I've Been Loving You.

245 4 4
worldsapartmickie द्वारा

2/19/23

ENJOY!

Smut ahead.

-
11 A M

I sat against a tree. It was not too far from the cabin, but it was far enough. I put on my headphones and begin writing in my journal.

I wrote poems. I wrote about my day and sentiments.

Getting away from the crowd was relieving. I was with my best friends and my one crush I have never gotten over. I learned how to manage the burden it has left me. Seeing the girls he constantly brought around was my queue to; stay away.

"You know it's dangerous to be out here alone?" He tells me, quickly startling me out of my writing. "Oh, do you guys need help over there?" I questioned, completely ignoring his statement. "No, but it's dangerous being alone."

"I'll be okay. I'm not too far," I turn my back, setting my headphones back on.

Why did he care if I was alone?

As I sense him leaving, I turn to watch him disappointedly tramping back. It's best if I continued, pushing him away. It's for the best.

I went on writing. I wrote about J. I still remember the night Sam told Jake. Sammy, years ago, accidentally told Jake how I felt about him. I forgave him because Jake was too drunk to understand. Somewhere that night, I knew Jake understood each word from Samuel's mouth.

He was different after that night.

-

"Hello! (Y/n), let's get on inside!" Danny calls out, getting my attention. I quickly grabbed my stuff and followed him back.

-
Cabin

"Ah, (Y/n)! There you are. Jake told us you wouldn't come!" Josh states. I look over at Jake as his eyes glare back at mine. "I didn't notice a problem," I scoffed, causing Jake to roll his eyes.

"Let's get settled in!"

-

I grabbed my bags and set them inside the place from the van. We were here to write the new album. I helped them with writing. Josh and I often took days out of our week to write and hang out. Again, the three of them were my best friends.

I sat on the couch and began writing, scribbling down anything that came to mind.

Josh sat next to me, looking over at my notes. I playfully scoot away. "Hey!" he says, pulling me back as I laugh. I closed the book as he tried taking over. He began attacking my sides, tickling me. I kicked up my feet, fighting for a breath of air. He lifted me and carried me over his shoulder. "We're getting a drink!" He yells, making me throw my journal on the couch.

"Josh put me down!"

"Woah! What do we have here?!" Sammy shouts, placing his bags by the door. He stood at the entrance beside Jake and Danny. Jake's face dropped, and he immediately clenched his jaw.

Why?

Josh set me down. "Just making (y/n) have a drink!" he tells them. "I was trying to write! And this maniac pulled me away," I laugh nervously. A part of me felt like I was doing something wrong from that look on Jake's face.

I pulled away from Josh's grasp.

"Maybe we should get to work, Josh," Jake declares sternly. "C'mon! We just got here! Let's celebrate!" he remarks, making Jake more annoyed.

What's his problem?

-
Afternoon

I had a glass of red wine beside my journal. Jake was fast asleep on the couch I was on earlier. The guys went to get additional wood for the fireplace.

After finally deciding to end my writing, I stood up. Jake jolted awake. I froze, afraid to be the reason he woke up.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to wake you!" I apologize instantly. He beams a cheeky smile through his exhaustion. "No, it wasn't you, love. I shouldn't be snoozin'," he chuckles.

Love?

"I don't think there's a problem in resting. We did only get here. Josh is right. We should use this day to celebrate and rest," I tell him as his face drops once again.

"I guess I'll rest as you go party with Josh," he scoffs, throwing his head back on the pillow. "Oh..."

What did I do wrong?

I walked to the back door, watching the guys carry all the wood they scavenged. Sammy waves, dropping some. Danny and Josh yell at him.

"C'mon, guys! I got it," I pick the pieces up.

-
Night

Samuel and Danny took over the kitchen. Josh and I stayed at the table, talking over a cup of wine.

I couldn't keep my eyes off, Jake. With every movement or every word, he had my full attention. Little did he know he still had me wrapped around his finger.

Josh noticed.

"We should discuss the room situation!" Josh states. "There are two rooms."

"Well, (y/n) should have her room," Danny adds. "The problem is; one room has two beds, and the other has one. So, unless we are all staying in one room, we gotta share beds," Sammy says.

"Oh, I don't mind sharing the room!" I say, smiling. The three of them smirked. "Jake, would you mind sharing a room with (y/n)?" Josh asks, making Jake's face red.

Oh, God.

"I- Uh, I- don't know about that..." He nervously stutters.

Well, of course, he wouldn't share with someone he can't stand.

"I wouldn't mind sharing, (y/n)," Josh notes. "Oh, Oka-"

"We could share. I don't mind," Jake clarifies. "Right... That's settled then, right?" I say as I rub my sweaty palms on my leggings. "Correct! Although, I will get my bed! You two sleep crazy!" Danny speaks, making me laugh.

He was not wrong. Sammy kicks, and Josh takes over the bed.

Was Jake like that?

"Okay, dinner is ready!" Sammy announces.

-

I sat inside the room, anxiously pacing around. I had just finished washing my face and changing into my oversized shirt and shorts. I inspected the queen-sized bed, wondering how the night goes on.

I lugged my stuff to one side.

Finally, I dared to tuck myself into bed. I wasn't going to wait for Jake.

As I laid my head on the pillow, the door opened. "Oh, I'm sorry... Were you sleeping?" He calmly asks. "No, I was just getting ready too." He nods, making his way to his side. "Are you sure you're okay sharing? I can always go to the couch. It was pretty comfortable earlier," He questions. "Jake, it's okay! You can get comfortable. I don't mind at all," I reassure him.

He proceeds to change out of his clothes, staying in his boxers with no tee shirt.

Oh, God. Oh, God.

Why can't I look away?

Jake grins and gets into bed. You faced your back towards him. With every minute going by, I tossed and turned. Jake noticed. "Can't sleep?"

"It's a bit cold. I'm sorry."

"Come."

He grabs your waist, pulling you closer to his body. He wrapped the blanket and his arm around me tightly, bringing me warmth and closure. I wondered if he could feel the rhythm of my heart pounding. I moved a bit, making him groan. "Oh, I'm sorry!" I whispered. "It's- it's okay..."

I suddenly felt his hard-on press against me. Abruptly, my skin felt hot. "Oh, I'm sorry, shit..."

Was he turned on?

"It's okay, Jake," I say, still having my back facing him.

Curiously, I moved again purposely.

"(y/n), don't," He sternly conveys.

I carefully removed my shorts under the blanket, throwing them aside. I shift back into Jake's arms. He groans, grasping my hips.

"Tease."

I wiggle my hips against him, making his breath hitch. "You are being a bad girl, (y/n)," he whispers against my ear. "Show me, Jacob..."

His fingers slip in between my legs. I press my back against his body. "Are you ready?" he asks. The pressure of his fingertips build-up the tension of my folds. "You are ready, aren't ya?"

I nod, breathing hard.

Jake slips his boxers off and carefully fills me up. I let out a loud moan as he stretches me out. Jake immediately puts his hand around my mouth, keeping me quiet. "Gotta be quiet, angel."

He thrusts his hips into me repeatedly, making my eyes roll back with pleasure. "Jake..." I cry. He continues groaning quietly, gripping my shoulders for more support. Jake throws the blankets off of our bodies.

Lifting my leg as he thrusts faster. His rough fingertips rubbed my folds rapidly. I moan into my pillow, gripping the edge of the bed. "Such a bad girl," he groans. "Jake. Jake. Jake!" I cry.

The pressure in my lower abdomen increased with each thrust. "You feel so good, angel," he moans against my ear. "I'm c-"

The euphoric sensation took over. My legs shook rapidly. Jake pulled out, filling my back.  I cry into the pillow, loaded with the overwhelming spectacle.

Jake grabs his boxers to grab a towel. He cleaned the mess he made.

I lay next to him, still breathless. "I've wanted you for the longest time..." I whispered calmly. He gazed into my eyes, smiling widely. "So did I."

"Jake, I love you," I sigh. "You love me?" Jake asks, lifting his head and grinning.

I stare at him. My heart beat fast.

"Cause I love you."

"Jake."

"I love you, (y/n), so much," Jake caresses my cheek, pressing his forehead against mine. I close the gap between us, kissing him passionately. "I love you, Jake. I always have," I say, pulling away.

Jake gently lifts the oversized shirt from my head, taking it off. "God, you are beautiful," he tells me, mesmerized. I cling my arms around his neck, pulling him into another deep kiss. He hovers over my body, grinning into the kiss. "I must be dreaming again..."

Dreaming?

Again?

"Maybe we are both dreaming right now," I giggle. "This is real," Jake states, gazing at me.

"Can I try something?"

I nod.

He disappeared underneath the sheets that covered my body.

"Jake-" my breath hitched.

Oh, wow.

-
A/n

Part two? I hope you guys enjoyed this one!

-Mickie

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

304K 6.3K 200
Jess is offered the opportunity of a lifetime to photograph Greta Van Fleet on their upcoming tour but is blindsided by how quickly one can fall in l...
5.3K 207 33
Lynna is comfortable with her simple life, floating by with her bestfriend. Josh is occupied by his up and coming band, 'Greta Van Fleet.' The two s...
1.8K 69 20
Narrator and Josh have spent what feels like countless nights under the stars together, lost in their own little world, so caught in the natural moti...
8.2K 112 42
She loves me, she loves me not? Maybe love really is written in the stars.