Desire

By starynight33

The feelings of me....which I can't tell anyone More

my story
EFFORTS

MY FIRST KISS

33 1 2
By starynight33

E L E N A P O V

I don't want to tell about my first kiss 😘 now itself. But it just happened 2 days back and i don't want to miss a single detail of it and the feel i got.

I had imaged literally a million time how his lips were feel on my lips. I really didn't expected really this would happen in my life i kissed HARDEN ALEXDER KARPER. For me it would be just a dream.

Exactly nearly from 1 week onwards I was asking harden for a date. Obviously he didn't accepted. When I asked him every time he used to reject me it's kinda hurting somewhat. And my brain start overthinking " he don't like me, he don't even want to be my friend, is he embarassed of me, blah blah blah....." I don't know why, but , when it comes to harden i can't stop thinking and sketch every single way what would have happen. If i don't get distracted i can really think about him continuously without any other thoughts in my brain. Sometimes I chat with his photos in Instragram.

On 15 Feb 2023 this day i really don't forget this day. From morning i didn't texted him once i kinda miss him.
Around 4 I went to have shower .
Usually i don't use conditioners became they make my hair weak. I like listening to music while iam doing my hair wash. i completed my shower i wore a black tantop and blue shorts, i had a blue cotton towel on my hair. As usual with phone in my shorts pocket with songs playing i went to wash my comb. Suddenly i got a text notifications. Noone usually text except some company massages. I completed washing my comb and came to my room, and i saw my phone and got shocked it's a massage from harden. With so much of excitement i open my phone

HARDEN : oi,
U rememberd u asked me for a date do you want to go today night for dinner.

ELENA: ok definitely

HARDEN : at 7 get ready

ELENA: ok..

It's really him he texted me for out. I am literally dancing in my room. I then quickly open my cupboard took my conditioner i went to bathroom and i applied to my hair. After keeping conditioner i came to my room and i mixed my face pack. After that immediately i went to wash room and washed my conditioner rushed to room and applied my facemask. I removed all my clothes from closet i really confused to what to wear. I tried nearly 5 outfits and choose one. My facemask got dried i washed my face it's kinda glowing, not more than my eyes.
I wiped water my smooth towel.
I wore a black jeans and black tantop with crop top on it. It really suits me very much,I kept a loops ear rings, i applied mosturiser to my face and some compact and lipbalm, i wore a ponytail. I got ready now time around 6 :45 i texted him "tell me after you are ready" and he called me come to near college entrance. I packed my door and i started walking fastly. I am kinda nervous, my heart beat raised, my cheeks became red,my hands became cold. I went so fast and waited for 5 min and then he came. He is wearing a red and white striped t-shirt, with some grey coloured track pants.
I thought why i got overdressed .
I went near his bike and in that tension i forgot how to hope on a bike. I really do nervos tensed, eventhough i managed to got on his bike and i hold his t shirt near his waist. I am so nervous. My heart playing music in my ears. As we are going the breeze hitting my face and my hair becoming messy. And the back seat i keep on sliding down and my body touching his broad shoulders.
And i am trying to go back. And his neck it is really so nice. And my brain imaging some dirty thoughts. For diverting from my thoughts i kept talking something with him. I don't know what i am even talking. After 5 min of ride the place came. I got down from bike then he parked his bike and we went inside. He had long legs he is walking so fast i kinda running before him like a small doggy.
We went inside the place is cozy with dim lights and every seating is closed with curtains. Then a girl came and showed us way to our seating and we went inside. It is some mini bed like with small table infront of us. He sat down i sat at distance from him and it is so difficult to sit far from him. My brain it really became so much dirty. And i forget to talk to him. Nothing is coming to my mind to talk, may be because it is my first time to be with him alone to spend this much time. I am telling myself stop Elena don't think about anything just talk about something. Then the waiter came and HARDEN gave our order. He is checking his phone. I then moved beside to him. Our shoulder are brushing,my thighs are touching his legs as we sat down. We saw some reels in his phone. And all colud think about is how his lips would taste. And he would me look like without that t shirt. But i really controlling so much. Then waiter came and arranged our food. But she is giving a smile and feeling shy by seeing harden i kinda jealous. She doesn't close the curtain porperly. Then i told " she doesn't closed curtain properly" then harden said " u can go and close". Then i stood up to closed it. My jeans is some what loose at my waist. i forget to keep belt,my tantop got up,i didnt thought about that and stood up to close the curtain, after getting up my mind thought "shit if forget to adjust did he saw anything" after closing properly i came and sit beside him so closely.

We started eating and between we talk something's. My eyes are always going towards his lips. His lips are disturbing me so much. Eventhough i am trying to talk with him. Sometimes i am blushing remembering the chats we did in past. I can feel the the rised temperature in by body. When he smiles he was so cute and i really became so much difficult for me to control not to kiss him. He is eating and taking rest and checking his phone in between. and me eating and staring toward his lips did he saw that i am staring his lips " oh god y this is happening, can I get my first kiss today, all thoughts are wandering in my brain".After some time i think he is full so he said "u eat slowly i had morethan enough". Food getting completing and iam thinking should I make a move or should not i am slowly eating and thinking and i forget to talk to him. In between we are talking he is teasing me. The point came where i lost control. Then i slowly called his name with low sweet voice HARDEN....

And i moved closed to him but he is resistating me. He is truning his head away from me. I tried for somewhile, but then i thought ihe Don't want to kiss so step back. But deep down i have this feeling he also want to kiss me. So i tried again. He still resisting me, while resisting his hand are touching my body. It made me try more. A small play went between us. In between ou play he said " if u completed eating go wash ur hands we will leave" . I kinda dissaponted that time. But i can see his shy and cute smile with dimples on his face from side of my eyes. While trying,my lips touched his cheeks because he is turning his head other side. And i stopped and asked him to "press switch beside us for waiter we will leave i said" he kept his hand on switch but he didn't on it. Then i understood he also want to kiss me. So i just can't stop myself and went to kiss him fastly then he kept his arm between our lips. I can feel his breath my heartbeat increasing i told him" enough harden remove ur hand we came this close it will be hard to control not to kiss u" he removed his hand but turned his head to right and left. I went back because i don't want to force someone to kiss me. Then he grabbed my waist tightly, he pulled me close to him. He told me only FWB ( guys who are reading u will understand why FWB in my coming chapters) i said " i know we already talked about it". At that moment he grabbed my waist its already getting w3t. He then started kissing my lips. At first i don't know how to kiss but as he started i get with flow. His lips are soft and he is biting my lower lip, down his hands are slowly going under my top. He went slowly to my belly button. And we still continue kissing. He is turning his fingers around my belly button it felt so nice he pulled me more closer my whole body is touching him. He is biting i kinda felt some pain and i want to take revenge so i bitter his upper lip.then he is trying to stop. But we are kissing so deep. In between i touched his tongue. While kissing my hand from his face went into his hair. His hair is so soft, i pulled his hair i think he felt pain and asked me remove my had so i kept his hand around his neck. We stopped kissing but agian i kissed him slowly i kissed his cheek slowly i went down and started kissing his neck i think he enjoyed it by listening his voice. He tighted his grip on my waist. He is drawing circles on my belly button. I kissed his lips agian and went to other side of his neck. I really liked it i know by listening his voice. And his hand came around my shoulder and grabbed me out to stop kissing him. I asked him one last time and we kissed again his lips are so soft. After few minutes we stopped and he forced me to wash my hands and gave a peck on my lips. I really liked the peck so much. And stoodup and adjusted my clothes and went to hand wash. While returning I forgot the way but anyways I found the spot and went in and i kissed him again my 2 hands on his face and went around his neck. And we saw time it's already 9 14 pm i should go to hostel before 9 30 pm so he went to hand wash and we paid the bill and we started returning. I got confused with direction and asked him " harden why are we going this direction" he said " we are going for a long drive" immediately my Brian start thinking dirty and i am thinking so "something will be happening tonight i felt so happy inside" and then my hostel came then i realised he is just jokin. As time is up inam running to hostel and i went up and called him and told "i went to my room harden, ok byee good night i told and hangup my phone".

I smiling like an idiot and fingers are never coming of from my lips, i can still feel harden lips, i came to my room and just lie on my bed which was so messy before i leave. And just thinking about the kiss. I am not getting any sleep, my eyes are open and i am smiling like an idiot. Nearly after one hour i changed my dress to pajmas and went for face wash there i saw a clot on my lower lip and i though" idiot harden gave me a mark" and i chukkled and whole thing coming infront of my eyes. And i came and lie on my bed again and thinking about the kiss and just fell asleep after so much time. In dream also again i got the kiss in my dream and i woke up suddenly and i thougt it's happening again but dissaponted because it's a dream. Then i really didn't get sleep and i went out to balcony and looking the empty sky and crescent shaped moon

At that moment i want to scream. i kissed u, i kissed u ,i kissed u, i kissed u......HARDEN i kissed u harden.

Waiting for my second kiss
Elena

Author note

I talk about my first kiss because i want to tell the feeling how i felt. I will continue chapter 2 story from next chapter .

If u like my story plz do share and comment the fav part and share it.

This me first time writing so don't mind about grammar and spelling mistakes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 32.7K 50
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3M 195K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
704K 40.9K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1.1M 28.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...