๐–๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž...

By SerendipitySimp

โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ โ†ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ professor s... More

INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
PLAYLIST
THE PHILOSOPHER STONE
000. prologue
001. the train
002. the sorting hat
003. meeting mr potter
004. seeker
005. three headed dog
006. troll
007. broomstick fail
008. slytherins
009. nicholas flamel
010. forbidden forest
011. before the trap door
012. its just the start
013. keys and chess
014. professor quirrell?
015. hospital wing and goodbyes
THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
016. diagon ally
017. fatal cries
018. eat slugs
019. writing in blood
020. polyjuice and no bones
021. snake talk
022. wrongly accused
023. polyjuice potion
024. hagrids a suspect
025. petrified starts again
026. the big bad spider
027. the great giant snake
028. the chamber of secrets
029. after the chamber of secrets
THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
030. the leaky cauldron
031. the train of dementors
032. students back at hogwarts
033. trelawney and buckbeak
034. riddikulus
035. no permission and fat lady missing
036. werewolves
037. quidditch disaster
038. sneaking over to hogsmeade
039. betrayed
040. the patrounus charm
041. buckbeaks sentence
042. peter pettigrew
043. buckbeaks execution
044. shrieking shack
045. sirius black & the truth
047. time travel
048. howling
049. saving sirius
050. the ending
BOOK TWO!!!

046. werewolf hour

207 6 0
By SerendipitySimp

third person pov

they walked back out of the shrieking shack, sirius and harry helping ron walk back through the tunnel. roslyn was walking with hermione behind them, the two looking back. roslyn realized that her father was still on the broken bed unconscious and wondered how he'd react when he woke but honestly she didn't want to find out.

"sorry about the bite." sirius said to ron. he didn't sound so crazy anymore, he seemed calm and spoke normally. perhaps he just wanted the situation to be more tense "I reckon that twinges a bit."

ron however was breathing quite fast, trying not to cry out in pain "a bit? a bit? you almost tore my leg off!"

"well, I was going for the rat." sirius replied, he was being rather humble to be fair, not at all what he was earlier "normally i have a very sweet disposition as a dog. in fact more than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent."

"the tail, I could live with. but the fleas, they're murder." sirius finished his sort of humorous ramble. roslyn thought it must be nice for harry to be having a kind family member around.

they crawled out from under whomping willow, the boys setting ron down on a root. his leg wasn't looking so good, he had bleed through his trousers.

sirius began to walk off, looking over towards the castle. harry's eyes flickered between helping ron and going over to talk to sirius. however he just stayed with them, wanting to help his best friend.

"you better go." ron spoke. harry just shook his head and looked at the red heads leg "no, it's alright, I'll stay."

"harry." roslyn said and the boy looked up at her, instantly their eyes connecting like magnets "me and hermione have got it. go talk to him, he's your family."

harry looked towards hermione who just nodded "go."

harry finally nodded and stood up, walking on over to sirius. roslyn stared at harry as he left, then looking back at ron and hermione who were grinning. roslyn just rolled her eyes as hermione pulled up rons trouser leg to look at the wound.

"that looks really painful." hermione said awkwardly to ron. ron was just avoiding eye contact at all costs "so painful."

ron sighed and looked towards hermione, their eyes connecting awkwardly, their faces going slightly pink "you know, they might chop it."

hermione sort of grinned, rolling her eyes "I'm sure madam pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat."

however ron just continued the humor, desperate to keep seeing hermiones smile "nah, it's too late. it's ruined. it'll have to be chopped off."

hermione again just grinned and rolled her eyes. ron was just looking at her. roslyn smiled at the two and tried to clean up the wound without hurting ron (which was very difficult as he hissed everytime they touched his leg.)

"do you have anything we can tie around it, rose?" hermione asked. she only asked because roslyn had layered her clothes slightly, unfortunately she liked all the clothes she had on but sacrificing it for a friend who was bleeding wouldn't be so bad.

roslyn took off the flannel she had around her waist, her and hermione tying in harshly but also comfortably around the boys wound. of course he hissed and winced but it was only beneficial to the boy.

not too long after that, remus had finally pulled pettigrew from out from under the whomping willow. peter was rather strange, still acting partly like a rat.

"ron! haven't I been a good pet?" the strange man went to the red head, sort of petting his arm "you won't let them give me to the dementors, will you? I was your rat!"

peter the begged hermione "sweet clever girl! surely you won't---"

"get away from her!" remus said, grabbing peter and pulling him up and away. the three sigh in slight disgust, roslyn grimacing "luckily I didn't get a turn."

hermione and roslyn looked at each other and gave a slight uncomfortable smile. then the moonlight started to peak through and roslyn narrowed her eyes, questioning "hermione....what moon is it tonight?"

hermione frowned and the pair look towards the hills where the moonlight began to rise up and there was a bright full moon appearing. roslyn swallowed as did hermione who said "that's not good, lupin!"

hermione looked at lupin who seemed petrified himself, scared at what he might do. roslyn turned and looked in the direction of harry and sirius, feeling terrible that she was about to inturupt them but knew it was to keep everyone safe "HARRY!"

both sirius and harry turned, the girl pointing towards lupin and the full moon. lupin gazed at it and he was going. you could see it, that he was no longer lupin but in fact now the werewolf that was taking over.

sirius ran over to lupin, harry running on over to his friends. he held roslyn arm, looking at sirius who was holding his friend who was struggling against the full moon "remus, have you take your potion tonight?"

lupin was screaming, trying his best to fight it but it wasn't working. you could see that he was changing under the moon. sirius didn't let go though, he held on tight "you know the man you truly are, remus! this heart is where you truly live! here!"

roslyn and hermione then went over, holding ron up and helping him in case they needed to make a quick run for it. harry was next to roslyn on the end, holding her hand tightly. they all stood back, watching what was happening unfold in worry. they were all scared and horrified to see what remus had to go through.

the wand dropped from remus's hand and pettigrew picked it up, pointing it at himself. harry stepped forward and flicked his wand at him, yelling out "EXPELLIARMUS!"

the wand flew out of his hand but it was too late, the man was already transforming back down into a rat. he gave them a taunting wave, disappearing in the clothes that didn't shrink with him. then, the rat ran off.

harry went to go after him but roslyn grabbing the fabric around his arm and pulled him back, he stared at her and she shook her head with a pitiful look "it's too dangerous."

remus was changing bit by bit. his skin had gone lighter, his body had changed partly. his nails turned into claws and his eyes were narrow and black like a wolves. his nose was turning wolf-like as well as his teeth sharp and pointy. his feet arched and he grew taller, screaming that was turning into an echoy howl.

his hair was going and his back hunched. the four were told to run but they couldn't. they were suck. they wanted to help so badly, seeing their favorite professor turn into a monster without a choice was scaring and they were scared, they froze.

finally, his face grew into a sort of muzzle and his ears were pointy. he shook and sirius flew off him with a scream. the wolf seemed to curl up scaredly and started whining.

"come on." harry said, eager to get them all too safety. however hermione gripped them and stopped "wait. wait."

"hermione! bad idea. bad idea."

the girl began to walk towards the animal. he was whimpering. his whines sounded scared and guilty, like it actually sounded remorseful for what it will do. hermione probably was thinking that remus was there on the surface, telling them he didn't mean too.

she stopped and said "professor?"

it was whining still but it slowly gazed up at her. the werewolves eyes we're piercing yellow, it almost darting through her like bults they were so bright.

"professor lupin?" the girl has asked again, trying to see if he was there. roslyn gritted her teeth and harry held onto roslyn arm tightly, getting ready to run if needed. and it was.

the werewolf let out a lengthy howl, looking up at the moon as doing so. hermione jumped and stumbled back, ron reaching out and pulling her back to him, making sure she was holding him tightly.

the four all huddled together closely. they didn't have any time to run. the beast that was once professor lupin would catch up to them in a matter of seconds. they all stared at the werewolf with wide eyes, trying to prepare themselves for what might happen next.

snape them came out from under whomping willow and part of them were so thankful too see him. at first he didn't realize the beast behind him "there you are potter!"

"dad, behind you!" roslyn shouted and the man turned round, looking straight at the werewolf. he growled and snape jumped, pushing the four right behind him, acting like a shield to them.

the werewolf hit snape and the all fell to the ground with a thud and a scream. the werewolf just snarled and growled as was just getting ready to attack them all. they all sucked in a deep breath, ready for it to be their last before a black dog came out of nowhere, jumping on the werewolf and knocking them both far back.

they all scrambled to get up, snape yet again making sure he acted as a protective shield to the kids. even though he wasn't a fan of three of them, he knew his life was less valuable then theirs.

sirius, who was the black dog, stood protectively in front of the group. he needed to protect harry and his friends. he obviously didn't care too much about snape but he surely cared about harry.

the two snarled and growled at each other. roslyn gripped harrys hand, pulling him closer behind snape. she wasn't crying but she was trembling but all of them were, they were terrified.

it was hard to keep track of the fight. there was just a lot of whimpering and whining from getting hurt. lots of growling, snarling and gruesome noises of pain in the mix. it wasn't nice to listen to or look at.

finally, after a minute, sirius managed to lead the werewolf away from the group. though that put sirius in danger. sirius could end up badly injured or dead. that was not what they wanted, especially harry.

"sirius!" the boy yelled and let go of roslyns hand. he ran after sirius, past snape who was shouting at him but he didn't listen he just ran after him.

roslyn tried to run too "harry!" but it was no use. snape wrapped an arm around the front of her, under her chin, holding her there. she could now feel the scared tears seeping from her eyes.

"dad please!" roslyn cried but he didn't listen. he only just gripped her more tightly. harry could die, didn't he understand that? someone needed to go help him and sirius. but none of them did. they couldn't with snape holding them all back.

roslyn just squeezed her eyes shut tightly as they all heard the growls, snarls and howling. she doesn't recall much of what she did, just knowing she begged her dad to help them and he wouldn't let them.

the next time she saw harry, he was lying on by the lake with sirius, the two alive, panting but unconscious. they were roughed up and looked dead but the breathing obviously was a tell that they weren't.

snape insisted on taking sirius back to the castle and dementors and unfortunately they couldn't protest as there was now no evidence that peter was alive. so, they were nearly back to square one only now they new the truth that had no evidence to back it up.

jay speaks
literally only like four chapters left, oml

at least there's two more books :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 27 11
Y/n Snape joins Hogwarts in the 8th year. All her life she went to muggle school but last year she met her father Professor Snape, he had a secret lo...
60.6K 2.2K 7
Her entire 5th year at Hogwarts felt like a cauldron boiling perilously out of control, ready to explode at any given point. So when Hermione catches...
9.1K 146 33
Hydra Hope grew up alone, occasionally visiting her Dad in prison but never leaving the house otherwise. Her murderer father breaks out of askaban an...
78 0 5
(Y/n)'s whole life changes when she finds out she's a wizard, a Muggleborn. Her new life is full of mystery and magic, and maybe even some romance wi...