Lewd Moments

By Master_Scorpio

Have Fun More

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
🔞The King of Darkness 🔞
🔞A Saiyan's Heat🔞
🔞The Deal🔞
🔞The Horny Perverted elf🔞
🔞The Awkward Work Visit🔞
🔞Camping in the woods/The overprotective Boyfriend 🔞
🔞The Crush🔞
🔞The Personal Knight🔞
🔞The CEO🔞
🔞The Yandere Prince (Return special)🔞
🔞 The Affair 🔞
🔞The Mafia boss🔞
⚠️🔞All in One Pt 1🔞⚠️
The First Son of The King of Darkness (Birthday Special)
🔞Late Night Shift🔞
🔞 Personal Work Out Trainer🔞
🔞Split Personalities 🔞
⚠️🔞All in one pt 2🔞⚠️
⚠️🔞 A night to remember 🔞⚠️
🔞Requests🔞
🔞⚠️The Baking Accident⚠️🔞
🔞⚠️A Fallen God⚠️🔞 (Special edition)
🔞The Ex Boyfriend🔞
🔞That Pretty Mf🔞
🌹☠️Happy Father's Day Pt 1☠️🌹
⚠️🌹Happy Father's Day Pt 2🌹⚠️
🔞Past and Present🔞
🔞A game with a reward 🔞
🔞⚠️🔞All in One pt 3🔞⚠️🔞

⚠️🔞All in One (Special edition)🔞⚠️

296 1 94
By Master_Scorpio

(Scenario - 🔞Valentine's day🔞)

The Demonic Vampire stared at Y/N with his blood red eyes with a small smirk on his lips as he held the empty wrapper with his teeth. "Did you think I was finished with you, love~" James spoke in his smooth but ever slightly deep voice while he tightened his grip on the belt as he spoke.

______________________________________

Levi walked into the house after working at the hospital for most of the day, now it was 7 pm. "I'm Home" He called out, yawning lightly as he stretched out his arm with the other one holding a box of chocolates and some flowers behind his back while he looked around for Y/N using his eyes.

______________________________________

(Insert Green hair)

"I never thought I would be in this position before, usually I do it to you.." Benjamin mumbled, before shrugging his shoulders while he looked up at his restraints then slowly up at Y/N. "You got me all to yourself then~"

______________________________________

The man know as the cold-hearted twin was staring Y/N down, like a predator stalking their prey. His once light blue eyes was now a dark shade of blue as a signal that the male was in heat and was not in his usual state of mind. "We could do this the easy way or the hard way" Adam spoke in a demanding tone as he slowly tossed his sunglasses to the side. "The choice is truly yours, just make the right one~" he added, licking his lips with a small grin appearing on his face.

______________________________________

(Insert Dean's hair and ears)

The perverted elf smiled as soon as Y/N walked into the diner room, while he held out a plate with their favorite food on it with other food sitting behind him on the table as well. "Happy Valentine's day~" Dean said with a small chuckle.
______________________________________

Sting stared out of his room window with a small hum while he waited for Y/N to enter his room since he wanted to relax and watch some movies with them. Once they entered the room he looked over at them with a small smile. "Did you bring the popcorn?" He asked.
______________________________________

Grigoriy watched the pieces of the rose that he blew off move with the wind. He seemed to be in a more calm mood but non of his men still didn't want to be around him since it seemed like he was more calm then usual in some of the men eyes it looked like he was... happy, well it seemed like it at least. Grigoriy picked up a small chocolate box once he noticed Y/N. "I was actually waiting for you" he said before he lightly tossed the box towards them. "Here"
______________________________________

The Knight had been gone for 2 years because of battles from outside of the kingdom but he wasn't the same boy from before, he understands the world outside of being a knight better then he did before plus he was less clueless now. So knowing what day it was, he planned a indoor picnic in the guest house for Y/N to celebrate his return back to their side as their personal knight and to celebrate Valentine's day. Frost already sent a letter to Y/N office so now he was patiently waiting for them to find him.
______________________________________

Agent Smith chuckled in response, staring at Y/N with a small hum. "You want me to spend the rest of the day with you for valentine's day?" He replied before taking a sip of his whiskey. "This must be a trap or something" he joked in response before taking another sip.

(I honestly was supposed to been have this done but forget it you can't stop life lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...