Avengers Meets Star Wars Chat...

By euphoriahh

Where the Avengers meet the Star Wars characters! You can also ask questions, just like my Star Wars "Ask" se... More

Introduction
Soulmate
I SHIP IT
Ask Us!
Favorite Food
Most Annoying
Padmé vs. Jane
Flirting
Best Way to Have Fun

First Question!

412 32 22
By euphoriahh

Sara: Thanks for interrupting me last time, Tony.

Tony: Of course. Anytime.

Sara: So, we got a question from @GlxySunWriter. The question is asked of all of you. Who do you guys think is the most awesome person here?

Tony: Me.

Steve: Peggy.

Peggy: Steve.

Anakin & Padmé: *sigh and say each other's names*

Thor: I'd have to say Jane here.

Everyone: Who's Jane?

Thor: JANE, YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?! WITH THAT GUY?!

Padmé: *turns around to face him briefly* I'm sorry, no one knows who Jane is.

Thor: But-but-but...

Loki: Just face it, brother. This 'Jane' that you speak of is not present. Oh, and by the way, I think Red Skull is kind of awesome.

Red Skull: Why, thank you. And you too. But I have to say, Ultron here is pretty awesome.

Avengers, Nick Fury, Maria Hill and Phil Coulson: ULTRON?!

Ultron: *leaning back in his seat* Hey, guys.

Clint: Oh, great.

Bruce: You can say that again.

Clint: Oh, great.

Natasha: Please, stop.

Bruce: Now we have a &$:!/'/!.$:!/&:@-&/!:!;!:$-!-!-... in the room!

Steve: Speak English!

Bruce: Basically, we have an artificial intelligence robot thing in the room.

Clint: Well, that's all you had to say. Then we could've all understood you the first time.

Phil: Even I agree with Hawk.

Clint: *gives Phil a thumbs up*

Obi-Wan: I think the most awesome person in here is...hmm...

Sara: Way to get us on track, Obi-Wan! Woo!

Obi-Wan: I don't know if I have an answer for this. I'll check back later.

Sara: Alright?

Yoda: Skywalker, the most awesome person in this room is.

Anakin: Thanks, Master Yoda!

Yoda: Anytime.

Ultron: I think that guy with the red beard over there is awesome. Just a thought.

Obi-Wan: I do not have a red beard! And I have hair, too, you know!

Sara: Okay, I think we're just about finished. See you next time everybody! May the Force be with you!

Tony: Hey, what about-

Sara: HAHA, I INTERRUPTED YOU!!! TOO LATE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
405 14 10
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
194K 1.5K 29
I didn't saw any innocent male reader so I am making one. ps I am not good at english hope you guys and girls like it pss If you guys want lemons jus...
763 63 7
Its my imagination don't compare to reality