The Hopeless Boy (U.A Staff C...

By TheUnknown-JaneDoe

As Present Mic created a staff chat for important meanings *cough* Chaos *cough* He accidentally added a rand... More

U.A Chaos Chat: Part 1
U.A Chaos Chat Part 2
U.A Chaos Chat Part 3
U.A Chaos Chat Part 4
U.A Chaos Chat Part 5
U.A Chaos Chat Part 6
U.A Chaos Chat Part 7
U.A. Chaos Chat Part 8
U.A Chaos Chat Part 9
U.A Chaos Chat Part 10
U.A Chaos Chat(Not really just something important to me)Part 11
U.A Chaos Chat Part 13
U.A Chaos Chat Part 14
U.A Chaos Chat Part 15
U.A Chaos Chat Part 16

U.A Chaos Chat Part 12

1.8K 37 17
By TheUnknown-JaneDoe

HAPPY 1.1K SPECIAL!! Srsly thank ya'll so much this will prob be shorter Idk btw yes i put it in not bold bc: "Izuku", "Aizawa", "Hizashi/Mic"

Previously:

"Maybe I should just take..."

.

.

.

"A swan dive off the roof of the building.."

Current Time:

"IZUKU!"

"Huh?.. Sorry! was I mumbling?.."

"Yea you was also talking in a crazy high speed.."

"Heh..It's kinda my specialty and habit.." *Rubs back of neck, smiling nervously*

"No problem, trust me.. Welp I'm gonna go to my room, I'm too tired to cook but theres some cereal in the top cabinet."

"Okie Dokie!" *Goes downstairs*

Izuku's P.O.V:

"Hmm...I mean they wouldn't mind If I cook right?.." *Gets Ingredients*: 

Japanese street crepes:

1 cup SR flour

3 eggs

1 and 3/4 cups milk (room temp, or microwaved 30sec)

30g melted butter

1 Tbsp sugarStrawberries (If you want)

Whip cream (If you want)

Directions:

Sift flour, sugar, pinch salt into a bowl (preferrably a jug-bowl)Beat in eggs and half the milk. Beat until all lumps are gone.Add the rest of the milk, add butter and beat again.Stand at room temperature 15-30min (depending on your patience)Cut up your strawberries in quarters while waiting.Pour a little of the batter into a pre-heated, non-stick frypan and immediately tip the frypan to let the batter spread all over the frypan (can use a regular frypan, greased with a tiny bit of butter) (another option is to spread the batter with a crepe tool or okonomiyaki spatula) Cook over med-high heat until underside is golden-brown. (about 1-2 min)Lift the edges of the crepe and flip the crepe (I find this easiest to do with my fingers, as the crepe is so thin) Cook just 30 sec or so on the second side.Fill the Crepe with your cut up strawberries and whip creamEnjoy!

/Well.. thats one thing done.. I should probably cook something less sweeter../

*Grabs other ingredients *:

Japanese Breakfast Skillet:

2 tbsp oil of choice (I used extra virgin olive oil), divided use

150g (1 ½ cups) small dice sweet potatoes – see images, I didn't measure

½ small onion (about ¼ cup), sliced

50g ( ½ cup) shiitake or chestnut mushrooms, sliced

150g (1 cup) small cherry/grape tomatoes

100g (about 6 cups), curly kale, chopped and ribs removed

2-4 eggs

The Sauce

½ small onion, finely diced

2 tbso light tahini OR neutral oil

1 tsp white miso (more to taste) OR tamari/soy sauce

2 tbsp finely minced ginger

1 ½ tbsp. tomato ketchup or tomato paste

8 cherry/grape tomatoes

½ tsp freshly ground pepper

1 tsp ground turmeric

1-2 dates (2 if not using ketchup)

Optional – sliced toasted nori, togarashi, and/or chopped chillies for garnishing

Directions:

1. First of all pop all of the sauce ingredients into a powerful blender and blitz until completely smooth and warmed from the friction of the blender. Scrape into a bowl or jug, cover and set aside.

2. Heat half of the oil in a heavy-bottom skillet (I use a well-seasoned cast iron pan) over a medium flame. When medium-hot , throw in the onion and sauté for a couple of minutes, followed by the sweet potato and mushrooms. Stir frequently, cooking until the potato softens – about five minutes. Now turn up the heat a bit, push the other veg aside and add the tomatoes. Let these get a bit dark in places, shaking the pan occasionally. When all seems softened mix in the kale, adding a small splash of water if it appears anything might stick. Cover with a lid and turn off the heat.

3. In another, smaller, fry pan (or you could poach the eggs), heat the remaining oil and fry the eggs as you wish.

4. Serve by topping each serving (if sharing!) with two eggs, some of the sauce and any garnishes you wish. This kind of protein and fibre-rich dish should keep you well-fed until your next meal.

Note: adapt the vegetables to whatever you have – use any winter squash instead of the sweet potato, peppers if you like and any greens you fancy too.

Sauce Uses: this sauce is very versatile – use it as a salad dressing (especially hearty grain-based ones), glaze for tofu or tempeh, stir into Asian noodle and rice dishes. It's also nice on steamed veg and slices of hard-boiled egg.

"Well looks like someone has been cooking.."

"UAHHH!!!"

*Chuckles*

"H-how long have you been here for?"

"Ever since you started to take out the ingredients for the crepes"

"Now thats what I call a creepy stalker hmph!" *Turns head away and continues to set up the Dining table*

*chuckles* "Well I was just checking up to see if you were ok then I saw you pulling out ingredients out the Cabinet so that got my a little curious so I stay"

"Alright"

"SHO! DID YOU COOK?"

"HIZA (shorted and nickname for Hizashi) QUITE DOWN!"

"Sorry my love.." *Goes downstairs*

"Hiza remember Izuku? The guest I showed you that was fanboying over you?"

"Hehe.." *Rubs the back of his neck nervously and embarrassingly*

"Yea? Why?...." *Heads to the Kitchen* "HOLY C-ow!! Did you do this or did he?"

"How about you looked in front of you maybe that will answer your question"

*looks up* "IZU-ku?!You did this?!"

"Hehe.. yea.."

"Well? let's dig in!"

(All of them ate their full.. The rest of the food 'WHICH WAS ALOT' Was either put in a container for lunch later or was given to homeless by Izuku 'Trust me Aizawa saw because he wanted to take a walk with Izuku, and Izuku decided to give some.. he was happy but only showed a slight slight SLIGHT smile')

*writing* "hmm.."Thinking* "Hmm.." *Catches a glimpse of Aizawa* /Hehe ima prank him!/

"Whatcha ya thinking' kiddo?"

*Walks up to him with an envelope *

"My therapist told me to write letters about people who hurt me and burn them.."

"And I did that but now what do I do about the letters?.."

"Did you seriously burn the people who hurt you?."

"Cause I ain't believing that not for one second"

" aww man I thought I got you!.."

*Pouts*"Hmph!" *Yawns*

"Sleepy?"

*Yawns again* (Fun-fact when I typed that part I yawned lol)

"Yeaaaa-a.." *Good niiii" *Falls Asleep* (Key word: FALLS)

*Catches Izuku* *sighs* " Your lucky Mic has a Mission right now or else he would be snappin' pictures and screaming.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"But.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm just happy you can trust me.."

.

.

.

.

.

"Kitten.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 255 35
Deku has been masking his feelings for a long time and hiding his biggest secret, but recently things have gotten much worse and the thoughts have gr...
22.6K 550 15
Present Mic thought that it was a good idea to have a group chat with UA staff, he missed Vlad King's number by accident. Adding a new stranger who t...
30.9K 894 20
1a makes a group chat, and accidentally adds a random person and after little consideration they let the person stay to replace mineta. Complete
6.4K 201 14
Izuku was always the brightest child in Class 1A. But as they always say 'The Saddest People Smile the Brightest'. Izuku had always felt left out fro...