The Powerpuff Girls - A Rowdy...

By T-Bonezesteak2

This story is my idea for a sequel to the original Powerpuff Girls cartoon show. It tells the story of the Ro... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21

Episode 10

144 2 3
By T-Bonezesteak2

Narrator: The city of Townsville! A city in which every citizen tries something new every day, whether it be food, a new school subject, llloovveee, a new car, etc. But in the case of the Rowdyruff Boys, it may take some convincing...

As the narrator says the last sentence, the camera cuts to a plate of vegetables served to the Rowdyruff Boys in the basement.

Brick: What is this?

Robin Snyder: (smiles) Vegetables.

Boomer: Y-You want us to eat this?

Andrew Snyder: Yup, because today (pause), you boys are going to learn math. And with every misbehavior or mistake you make, you will eat a vegetable.

The boys had terrified expressions with their eyes twisting. They gulped...

Brick: Urgh, come on, let's get this over with.

Boomer: Mister Andrew, can we eat the veggies right now?

Andrew: I don't see any reason why not.

Brick grabbed a tomato, Boomer an orange pepper, and Butch broccoli. They looked at their food disgustedly but took a bite from it anyway. To their expectation, they didn't like it and almost spat it out.

Andrew: Don't spit! Hold it! Hold it. Chew.

The boys chewed their food slowly while their eyes were closed, and they moaned in disgust.

Butch: (while chewing) Urgh, this reminds me of that time I ate a bad hot dog with a taco and beans in it.

Andrew: Come on. Chew. Chew. Now... Swallow.

The boys swallowed their food and then breathed rapidly and opened their eyes.

Andrew: There you go. But don't celebrate just yet; you still have a lot of veggies to eat and math to learn.

The boys chuckled once and then fell on their backs to the floor.

Narrator: Haha. Even I hated vegetables when I was a junior. (the camera cuts to a city street and pans left) Meanwhile, nothing much is happening...

The camera cuts to a bank clerk screaming in fear.

Bank clerk: (scared) AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

The camera zoomed out to reveal 2 robbers in ski masks armed with pistols and carrying empty bags.

Narrator: Except for a bank robbery!

Robber 1: Put the money in the bags! And don't think about ringin' the alarm or call the Powerpuff Girls!

Bank clerk: EEEEEEEE!

The camera cuts to the robbers' behinds, and a person walks to the camera shot.

???: Yo, how's it goin'?

Robber 2: (turns around along with the other robber) Huh?

They saw a man wearing a bright red suit and pants, a purple tie, a crest, and brown shoes; he had black hair with curtain bangs cut and a goatee.

Silly-looking man: Haaaaa... Ain't nothin' better than good sashimi to open up the mornin', ya know what I'm sayin'?

Robber 1: Who are you? You blind? This is a robbery, grandpa.

Silly-looking man: Grandpa? I'm only 28 years old, pal. (looks at his own body) Does my skin already peerin' off?

Robber 2: Ya deaf, too? Seizel said that THIS IS A ROBBERY!

Silly-looking man: Yeah-yeah, sure. Look, can I just go over to the counter and withdraw some money?

Robber 1: Oh, you won't have any money after we steal it!

Silly-looking man: So you're stealin'. Heh. Hehe. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA! Oh, what a coincidence. I was really lookin' for new toys for me and my boys to play with.

Bank clerk: Sir, please, this is dangerous.

Robber 2: Shut it, woman! Hey, old man! You better cut it out, or we're gonna shoot your ass outta here!

Silly-looking but menacing man: (changes to cold tone) But I already told ya I'm only 28. Don't that mean you're the deaf ones?

Robber 1: What?!

The man smiled devilishly and nodded to signal the robbers that something was behind them. The robbers turned their heads around, but before they could get a clear look, they got punched and knocked to the ground, which also knocked their weapons back. Still lying on the ground, they turned their heads around to see a group of fancy but menacing-looking men wearing suits; some even had shades.

The robbers were now terrified.

Silly-looking man: (bows) Sorry on my account for makin' a scene here. We'll take this outside.

Bank clerk: But, sir, we should still call the police or the Powerpuff Girls to deal with them.

Silly-looking but menacing man: All due respect, miss, if ya were to do that, those robbers could've been on vacation in Hawaii and the Bahamas. Don't worry; you don't need to call anyone; we'll take care of everythin' here.

The man looked at the robbers, and they at him; He was devilishly smiling while they were terrified. The camera cut to the bank's back alley, and the door busted open with the robbers flying out before landing on the ground. They crawled to the nearest wall, and the menacing group of men came out from the door, including the man from before.

They circled the robbers with no chance of escape.

Robber 1: Who-Who are you, people?!

Silly-looking but menacing man: Oh, we're just a group of people that don't want crime goin' on in this city. Really nice peaceful guys.

Robber 2: Bullshit! Your boys look like guerillas!

Silly-looking but menacing man: Thank you. They eat lots'a protein (pause. cold tone) and beat the shit outta street trash like you.

Robber 1: P-Please! Let us go! We won't do any more crime! I swear!

Robber 2: Yeah, swear!

Silly-looking but menacing man: Hmmm. Sounds promisin', but all this talkin' about beatin' and cuttin' (holds and shakes his knees) got me hard and cravin' for some action alreadyyyyy (psychopathic laughing)! (inhales) But ok, I won't kill ya two.

The robbers exhaled in relief.

Silly-looking but menacing man: We will make an example out of you two (pause) of what it means to mess with the Yakuza. So if ya still live, be a pal and tell every other street punk trash and villain that we are here to clean house. な、みな?

Everyone, except for the robbers, laughed out loud. This was when this music began to play:

The robbers tried to escape by crawling but got grabbed and slammed against the wall by two men from the group.

Silly-looking but menacing man: Hey, don't run now; the fun's just gettin' started.

Robber 1: No! Please, have mercy!

The music builds up; the camera cuts to the man.

Silly-looking but menacing man: Heh. (aiming for a punch) DDDOOOOOOORRRRRIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The man punched the camera, and the music dropped simultaneously. A montage has begun. It showed the usual criminals of Townsville getting beat up and\or kidnapped by the yakuza gangsters, even villains like Sedusa, Fuzzy Lumpkins, and the Gangreen Gang.

Midway through the montage, it showed the takeover of the Yakuza over Townsville as they walked the streets menacingly and proudly, drove in black cars on the roads, and more. The montage ended as the music ended, and the camera cut to a black screen. White text appeared: "Present day morning, after the volcano explosion..."

The camera cut to a news broadcast.

News reporter: This just in; the news! Yesterday, at nine-thirty three o'clock in the evening, the volcano, which is also Mojo Jojo's laboratory, suddenly exploded for an unknown reason. The explosion severely damaged nearby buildings and the park. But luckily, there were no casualties, thanks to the Powerpuff Girls, who arrived just as the explosion occurred.

The broadcast continued in the background while the camera cut to professor Utonium sitting on the couch watching the TV.

Eugene Utonium: (shouting from a distance) Johnny?

Professor Utonium: (shouting) Yes, Eugene?

Eugene: (shouting) You wanted low lactose, right?

Professor Utonium: Right-o.

Eugene came out of the kitchen and walked towards the professor, holding 2 cups of hot coffee. He sat next to him and gave him a cup.

Eugene: Sorry for the delay. I usually make coffee at lightning speed.

Professor Utonium: If this wasn't your fastest, you might as well be in the championship in coffee making. Don't worry about it, brother (sips).

Eugene: Heh, now you actually got me thinking about it. (sips) Maybe if being the CEO of multiple companies doesn't work out, I could be the fastest coffee maker in the world.

Professor Utonium: Heh, maybe (sips).

Eugene: Eeeehhhh, but at least let's wait until the pension comes in; then we can talk. (sips) Oh, and John.

Professor Utonium: Hm?

Eugene: I didn't want to tell you until it was final; I'm moving here to Townsville.

Professor Utonium: (surprised) Get out. (gets excited) Are you serious? W-Wow, th-then let me get my room suited up for you and me!

Eugene: Oh, you don't have to do that.

Professor Utonium: Come on, I know it's selfish, but at least do this for me, like the old wild times we were together.

Eugene: Like stealing my blanket in bed? Say random words at night like "crackers?" Put whoopee cushions on chairs? Oh, and tell me every day you're going to create the perfect little girls? The list goes on.

Professor Utonium: Please?

Eugene: Oh, alright.

Professor Utonium: Thank you, brother. So what actually made you move here to Townsville right now?

Eugene: (inhales) Well, first of all, it's always nice to live next door to family, but that's not the main reason I'm here. I've heard that there was a monster island near Townsville, which got destroyed recently. Since then, this city's had a sharp economic spike. In other words, the losses turned into profits. That's why I and my company's HQ are moving here to Townsville.

Professor Utonium: Your company? Which one?

Eugene: The Scientific atom, biology, and nuclear energy research facility, the Plutonium Web.

Professor Utonium: Hm...

Eugene: To tell you the truth, I only knew about the whole ordeal with monster island. But a man who visited my office told me of the economic boom.

Professor Utonium: Who?

Eugene: He only told me to call him "Mr. Morbucks."

Professor Utonium: Wh-What?! As in (pause) the CEO of Morbucks industries?!

Eugene: (surprised) You know him?

Professor Utonium: Not personally, but his daughter, Princess Morbucks, she's one of my girls' biggest enemies.

Eugene: Huh...

Professor Utonium: So what happened?

Eugene: It was just another day; my company was doing fine without much trouble. I was in my office doing paperwork, nothing out of the ordinary; Then this rich-looking guy came in unannounced. I was alarmed by it, but things calmed down instantly as he introduced himself as Mr. Morbucks and his job.

Professor Utonium: ...

Eugene: First, he told me about the economic spike after all the monsters around Townsville were killed. Because of this, he started investing in a project called "Megasville."

Professor Utonium: Megasville. I suppose it's a real estate project considering Morbuck's job.

Eugene: Yup. The project aims to expand Townsville both physically and ideally; at least, that's what he told me. He was interested in my company's potential for scientific breakthroughs.

Professor Utonium: So that's why you come in here fairly often lately. One of these breakthroughs, did he mention anything about chemical X?

Eugene: No. It was my decision to begin the research about this. I didn't tell him, nor did he mention anything about it.

Professor Utonium: I see.

Eugene: Finally, I accepted his offer to become a business partner with him and help the project succeed. With what you told me before about his daughter, I don't know what will happen, but I can't back out at this point.

The professor had a grumpy expression.

Eugene: Well, that's enough grumpy business talk for now. Let's change the subject; how are the girls doing?

Professor Utonium: They're fine. Today, in particular, they have a field trip.

Eugene: To where?

The camera cut to a sign that read "Museum."

Miss Keane: The Townsville museum!

The camera cuts to Miss Keane and a group of children, including the Powerpuff Girls, walking inside the museum.

Miss Keane: Now, children, gather around. Today's exhibition is about the second world war. I want you to pay attention because this is a really important subject for everyone to learn and know it.

Miss Keane, and the children, stopped near a Sherman tank, and she faced them.

Miss Keane: This is the M4 Sherman tank used by the western allied forces and the United States.

Miss Keane continued to talk about the tank in the background. The camera cuts to Buttercup.

Buttercup: (sighs) When will we eat already?

A kid who looked like this approached her:

It was Mitch Mitchelson.

Mitch Mitchelson: (whispers) Psst, hey, Buttercup.

Buttercup: Hm?

Mitch Mitchelson: Is this boring you too?

Buttercup: (whispers) Not really, but I can't concentrate on an empty stomach.

Mitch Mitchelson: I got some jawbreakers in my bag; wanna have some?

Buttercup: (whispering) Not now, Mitch; I don't want Miss Keane to notice.

Miss Keane: Notice what, Buttercup?

Buttercup: (alarmed) Oh! Uh, that, uuhhh; you know, the thingy that-.

Miss Keane: Buttercup, at least try to listen and see if you're interested. It doesn't interest you? Fine, but at least try before you judge.

Buttercup: Tsk, ok.

Miss Keane: Now, does anyone have a question? (a random kid raises his hand) Yes, Jerry?

Random kid: Can I go to the bathroom?

Miss Keane: Does anyone else need to go to the bathroom?

Multiple kids (not everyone) raised their hands.

Miss Keane: (sighs) Alright, we will take a bathroom break.

Multiple kids in unison: Yay!

Miss Keane: But after that, you will have to hold it in until we're finished here.

Multiple kids in unison: (disappointed) Aaaawwwwww...

Miss Keane walked in a direction, and the children followed.

Bubbles: Hey, Buttercup, what was it all about back there?

Buttercup: Nothing; I just wanted a chocolate cake piece from Robin.

Blossom: Sounds to me like you didn't want to listen. Am I wrong?

Buttercup: Tsk, it's not that it's not interesting. I'm tired, and I need that chocolate cake sugar to get me fired up and give those stupid Yakuzas a hiney whoopin' with a side of knuckle sandwiches.

Blossom: Sssshhhhh! (whispers) Buttercup, don't talk about them right now.

Bubbles: (whispers) Uh, Blossom, I think they heard us.

Blossom: Hm?

The camera zoomed out to reveal that the kids and Miss Keane stopped and looked at the girls.

Buttercup: Uh-oh...

Miss Keane: Girls, is something bothering you?

Buttercup: (nervous) B-Bothering us?! Nnnnooooo, why would you think that?!

Bubbles: (nervous) Y-Yeah, We were just talking about how cute this exhibit looks.

Miss Keane: "Cute?"

Buttercup: (to Bubbles. gritting her teeth) Way to go, Bubbles.

Blossom: Ah-ha! No-no-no; we were, uh (looks around. points with her hand forward), surprised by that new exhibit over there.

Miss Keane was doubtful but still looked to where Blossom pointed; there was a room entrance with a sign above that read "Hiroshima & Nagasaki."

Miss Keane: (surprised) Oooohhhh! I didn't know that was there either.

Buttercup and Bubbles in unison: (surprised) Huh?

Blossom looked at Bubbles and Buttercup with a smug on her face.

Miss Keane: Children, hold it in if you can; you have to see this first.

Children in unison: (disappointed) Aaaawwwww!

The camera cuts to Miss Keane entering, with the children following from behind, the room.

Random kid: Miss Keane, what is this room?

Miss Keane: This is the Hiroshima and Nagasaki exhibit. Now, I understand that you might not be interested in what we've seen previously, but this is really relevant and important for all of us to lear-Oh!

Miss Keane bumped into a person wearing a black suit.

Man wearing a black suit: いて!

Miss Keane: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you the-...

Miss Keane was shocked at what she'd seen; she had bumped into a Yakuza group, and they wore different shades and styles of brown and black suits.

Yakuza gangster 1: (Japanese accent) Watch where you going, woman! (looks past Miss Keane) Hm? Oooohhhhhhh, field trip. So you take kids to see Hiroshima and Nagasaki, eh?

Mitch Mitchelson: Cool! You guys look tough.

Miss Keane: (uncomfortable) Yyyyyeeesssss. Now, if everything is settled, we'll just (pause. walks to the right) walk this way.

Yakuza gangster 1: (walks to her front) Hey-hey, why hurry? We Japanese; we tell you even more than all this.

Miss Keane: R-Really, it's not necessary, mister.

Yakuza gangster 1: Come on; think of the kids who want know about us Japanese. Very interesting.

Bubbles: Hey, Miss Keane said she is not interested, so why don't you go annoy somebody else, you bullies.

Yakuza gangster 1: (cold tone) Who said that? Hm? (pause) You deaf? I said who just TALKED SHIT ABOUT US?!

Yakuza gangster 2: おい、アニキ、みろ。

Yakuza gangster 1: Huh? (looks closer. the Powerpuff Girls step forward) Powerpuff Girls...

Buttercup: That's right, we are. We kick butt like yours every day; (quietly to herself) well, at least a month ago, we did.

Yakuza gangster 1: Ha! Do I need to get scared because of bug-eyed monster children? We only wanted to explain Hiroshima and Nagasaki because you don't know what happened.

Blossom: As a matter of fact, I know about them.

Yakuza gangster 1: (doubtful) Oh, really? ねえ、みんな。 この女の子は、広島と長崎について知っていると言!ばかげていませんか?!

The gangsters laughed out loud mockingly, but Blossom only had a smug on her face.

Yakuza gangster 1: Ok, little girl, explain.

Blossom: Hiroshima and Nagasaki are two cities located on the island of Japan. The special connection between these two places is the tragic event of the atomic bombings during the Second World War. After the Nazi Germans surrendered on May 8th, 1945, the allies turned their attention to the Pacific War against the Imperial Japanese. In an effort to defeat them, the United States started a project called "Manhattan." It was a research and development project that produced two atomic bombs to defeat the enemy for good. On August 6th, the first bomb, "Little Boy," hit Hiroshima; three days later, on August 9th, the second one, "Fat Man," hit Nagasaki. Hundreds of thousands of people were killed, some from the explosion and heat and some from the radiation. The damage was devastating beyond comprehension, leaving cities in complete ruin and unhabitable for years. To this day, it is considered one of the biggest tragedies of Japan. (crosses hands) Did I stutter?

Everyone in the room was speechless.

Yakuza gangster 2: まじかよ。。。

Suddenly, a sound of clapping was heard. Everyone turned to where it came from.

Yakuza gangster 1: なにやと?!おーおやじ?!

The camera cuts to the person clapping. It was the same muscular Yakuza man from Episode 7.

Big man: (walks towards the Powerpuff Girls) Well-spoken, Blossom of the Powerpuff Girls!

Blossom: It's (pause) you.

Big man: Oh-ho, thank goodness, thought ya might'a forgotten about me.

Yakuza gangster 1: おーおやじ、ここで何をしている?

Big man: うるさい、ばかやろおまえ。子供に負けるなんて恥ずかしいね。たぶん良い小指でそれを補うのに十分でしょう。

Yakuza gangster 1: (alarmed, gets down on his knees and bows) すーすーすみません! 二度と起こらない! 許してください!

Big man: Hmph. 立ち上がる。

The Yakuza gangster stood up.

Blossom: Who are you?

Big man: (to Blossom) Oh, where are my manners? My name is Takeru Genkei.

Blossom: Takeru Genkei... What are you doing here?

Buttercup: Yeah, I bet you and your boys here are goin' to steal lots'a stuff from here.

Bubbles: Or break everything here like the bullies you are!

Takeru: What? Can't I sightsee the history of my people in peace? (inhales) I'm sorry about my boys; these ones are fresh meat, so they're kinda idiots. But thank you, too, Blossom, for sparin' me the trouble from teaching them a lesson; I'm impressed that a kid like you knows a lot more than your average American kid.

Blossom: (not changing expression) I'll take that as a compliment.

Takeru: Because it is, heh. (inhales) But you missed something.

Blossom: Oh? And what is it exactly?

Takeru: Only thing I'm gonna say is that schools don't teach that kinda stuff, so you'll have to dig in a bit more yourself.

Buttercup: And the only thing you're goin' to dig in is the garbage food you'll eat in prison!

Takeru: Uh-huh. (gestures with his head toward the Yakuza gangsters) Well, girls, see you around (walks away with the gangsters) and stay outta trouble or any business that doesn't concern ya.

Mitch Mitchelson: (excited) Hey, big guy! When do I get to join you guys?

Takeru stopped along with the other gangsters but didn't look back.

Takeru: (serious) Hey, kid, a piece of advice, don't join and stay away from people like us. Be a civvie and make your dreams come true instead.

Mitch Mitchelson: And what if one of them is joining you?

Takeru: Then it's not a dream; it's a nightmare.

The group then walked out of sight; the girls, Miss Keane, and the other kids were surprised. The camera cuts to their house from the outside. They landed outside the door; it was now afternoon with the sky orange.

Buttercup: Urgh, these guys are getting on my nerves. Why didn't we beat 'em, huh? They're criminals anyway.

Blossom: Criminals or not, we would only make the situation worse since they haven't committed any crime yet, or at least any that we haven't seen yet.

Bubbles: But Blossom, we can't just ignore and let them do what they want.

Blossom: I didn't say we'll ignore them, Bubbles; there has to be a way to bust them. But for now, let's act naturally so the professor won't suspect anything.

Bubbles: Girls, just one last thing; did you notice what the man said once Mitch talked to him?

Buttercup: Y-Yeah, I noticed that too.

Blossom: Hm. You got a point, Bubbles. But let's not discuss it right now, not when we're too agitated.

Blossom opened the door, and the girls went inside.

Professor Utonium: Oh, girls!

Blossom: Hello, professor.

Professor Utonium: I was just talking about you with Eugene!

The girls looked at each other. The camera cut to them, the professor, and Eugene standing in the living room. It was also a time skip.

Buttercup: WHAT?!

Professor Utonium: Girls, I know how you feel about this, but let's, at least, be polite to come over; she did invite us.

Buttercup: Ooooohhhhhhhh, no. The last thing I want now is to go to a party that Princess Morbucks invited us to.

Bubbles: What's the occasion that Princess invited us all of a sudden?

Professor Utonium: Well, I told you that Eugene is now a business partner with Mr. Morbucks, so he invited all of us to a party as guests of honor. Besides, if something goes wrong, you can easily take care of it.

Blossom had a thoughtful look on her face.

Bubbles: I mean, yeah, but...

Eugene: Come on, John, the girls are tired from today. I'm not offended whether they decide to go or not.

Professor Utonium: No, you are part of our family, Eugene, and the girls need to respect it by going to the party.

Buttercup: Sorry, professor, but-.

Blossom: (smiling) We'd love to go.

Bubbles and Buttercup in unison: HUH?!

Buttercup: What gives, Blossom?! Why did you say that?

Blossom: (gestures with her hands to come close to her) Why? Because-.

Blossom then whispered in Bubbles' and Buttercup's ears.

Bubbles: Oooohhhhh, I get it.

Blossom: Well, Buttercup?

Buttercup looked at the professor.

Buttercup: Urgh! Ok, fine, we'll go.

The camera cuts multiple times showing fancy shots of a big resort with dollar signs and other stuff. It finally cut inside the resort; there were lots of people: men with suits, women in dresses, and even a few children with fancy clothes. There was a band playing Jazz music and tables full of food.

The camera cuts to the professor and Eugene wearing black suits (Eugene has a red tie while the professor has a black one) and the Powerpuff Girls in dresses (the ones from the final episode of the original PPG show).

Professor Utonium: Huh, not too shabby if I say so myself.

Eugene: "Not too shabby?" This place is amazing!

Professor Utonium: If you say so, that's all that matters.

Buttercup: (sighs in frustration) I was at least hoping I won't get dressed up like this again. How can it get any worse?

Sassy girl: Well-well-well, look who showed up to my party. (the camera cuts to her) The latest business partner of my daddy, Eugene; his nerdy brother, professor Utonium; and the Powerpuff Girls!

It was Princess Morbucks sitting on a gold royal-looking chair carried by four people.

Eugene: Who is that spoiled child?

Bubbles: That's Princess Morbucks, one of our enemies.

Eugene: "Princess?" Brother, isn't she-?

Professor Utonium: I will handle this. (to Princess) Princess Morbucks, we have come to this reception to celebrate my brother's promotion and to respect your father's invitation. However, if you start any trouble, I'm taking my family back home instantly.

Princess Morbucks: Who? Me? Start trouble?

Servant with a dish: (bends knee) Your water, Princess Morbucks.

Princess Morbucks: I assure you, professor, I have no intention of doing any. (drinks the cup of water but spits afterward) THIS WATER STINKS! WHERE'S MY USUAL WATER?!

Servant with a dish: (scared) Th-th-th-th-the supplies haven't arrived yet, Princess. Your brand is very hard to get.

Princess Morbucks: I don't care! (reaches her hand toward the servant) Apologize, or I tell my daddy!

Servant with a dish: Y-Yes, Princess.

The servant put the dish down and kissed Princess' hand a few times. However, for a few seconds, he gazed at her with a menacing look, which alarmed her but in a way that nobody else noticed. After that, he stopped, picked up the dish, stood up, and walked away as if nothing had happened.

Princess Morbucks: (clears throat; goes to her previous tone) You should ask your girls to not make any trouble tonight.

Professor Utonium: Blossom? Can I trust you and your sisters to be responsible and not make any trouble?

Blossom: Of course, professor.

Professor Utonium: Alright. Eugene and I will explore around; don't be strangers.

The professor and Eugene walked together and away from the girls. The girls glanced at Princess, and she at them.

Princess Morbucks: Heh, I didn't know your father and uncle were this nerdy. Now, I'll be going to do stuff peasants can't. Tah-tah (snaps fingers).

The servants turned in a direction.

Blossom: Hold it, Princess.

The servants stopped.

Princess Morbucks: What do you want now?!

Blossom: You and I both know that we didn't come here to enjoy the party.

Bubbles: Wait, what?

Blossom: (sighs) We didn't come here to just enjoy the party.

Bubbles: Yippie!

Blossom: We'd like to ask you a few questions.

Princess Morbucks: Hmph! I don't owe you any questions, to begin with. Servants.

The servants continued to move without stopping. The girls flew and faced her.

Blossom: For a full month, no crime has been reported to us; it's been quiet. Do you know anything about it? What have you been doing this past month? Does the name "Yakuza" ring any bells? What about the other villains? Do you know what happened to them?

Princess Morbucks: SHUT UP! (the servants stopped) Why do you ask me these stupid questions?! I can do whatever, whenever I want! So stop bothering me, or I will tell your professor you're making trouble! If you really want someone to talk to, then (pause. looks behind the girls. surprised but then smiles) how about you talk to them?

Blossom: (still facing Princess) Bubbles, turn to where she looked.

Bubbles turned, and she was surprised a bit. In the tight midst of the crowd, it was Robin Snyder who she saw.

Bubbles: Hey, that's Robin.

Buttercup: Robin? (turns to where Bubbles looked. surprised) Hey, Blossom, she's right; Robin's there.

Blossom: Huh? (turns to where her sisters looked) What is she doing here? (to Princess) What are you playing at, Princess?

Princess Morbucks: Nothing; now leave me alone!

Blossom: No, but we'll come back later. We're still not done with you.

The girls flew away from Princess and toward Robin.

Princess Morbucks: Hmph!

After a second, she changed her expression to worried and sweated a bit. She looked at her servants, and they looked only with their eyes at her menacingly.

Princess Morbucks: (looks up, gulps, and quietly) Help me...

The camera cuts back to the girls. They landed midway and walked on foot. As they got closer, the crowd started to disperse.

Buttercup: (friendly tone) Yo, Robin!

Bubbles: Robbbiiiiiinnnnn!

Robin didn't notice. The crowd was almost completely dispersed, revealing familiar figures.

Blossom: Hey, Robin. What are you doing he-?

Blossom stopped in her sentence and stopped walking. Bubbles and Buttercup did the same as they saw the Rowdyruff Boys wearing suits and ties talking with Robin. Their expressions turned to shock, and only then Robin noticed, and she was shocked too.

Brick: What? What is it, Robin?

Brick, along with Boomer and Butch, looked to where Robin looked, and they were shocked.

Robin: Oh, no...

Bubbles: The. Rowdy. Ruff. Boys?

Butch: The. Powerpuff Girls?

None said a word as everyone else in the room was talking normally.

Blossom: Before anything of the fighting sort happens, Robin, do you have an explanation for this?

Robin: Y-Yes! I can explain, it's not what you think.

Buttercup: You better have a good explanation because I'm about to beat the EVER-LIVING CRAP OUTTA THOSE ROWDYRUFF LOSERS!

Butch: Not if we do it first!

Butch and Buttercup went over to each other and glanced angrily at each other.

Robin: WAIT! No fighting! Please!

Blossom: Buttercup, now's not the time to fight.

Buttercup: "Not the time?" This is the perfect time to let loose all that anger from today.

Butch: Ok, dude, you asked for it!

Butch aimed for a punch, but Brick caught his hand before he could throw it.

Butch: Uh! Brick.

Brick: (calm) Are ya deaf? Robin said no fighting. I'll deal with this.

Butch walked back, and Brick replaced his position, now facing Buttercup.

Buttercup: Heh, am I supposed to be scared just because you are comin' here instead of that crazy loser?

Brick: No, you're supposed to be listenin' to Robin and Blossom and enjoy the party. Robin said no fightin', so we won't fight ya, girls, for now.

Bubbles and Blossom were surprised.

Buttercup: Heh. Heh-heh. You're kiddin' me, right? Of all the people tellin' me what to do, you're the last one I ever thought of. (inhales. grabs Brick's shirt aggressively) DON'T YOU MESS AROUND WITH ME, YA PHONY LOSER!

The music stopped, and everyone in the room got quiet and looked at the Powerpuffs and the Rowdyruffs.

Blossom: Buttercup!

Buttercup: Ya heard that?! Huh, boys?! Oh, I forgot you're a bit deaf, so let me scream it out for ya: ALL OF YALL ARE JUST NO GOOD STREET TRASH LOW-LIFE LOSERS WHO WILL ALWAYS BE EVIL AND WILL ALWAYS FAIL AT EVERYTHING THEY TRY!

Silence...

Brick: (still calm) Ya know, lookin' back, you remind me of my old self.

Buttercup: HUH?!

Brick: Tell ya what, if you really wanna fight, tomorrow twelve-thirty afternoon in the middle of Townsville. We'll settle the score there. Unless, of course, you hate us so much you're gonna disrespect Robin and your sisters by fightin' us.

Blossom: (to herself quietly) He's changed...

Buttercup: Hmph! (lets go of Brick's shirt aggressively) You talk big, but alright; challenge accepted. (smiling devilishly) I'll be extra ready for this.

Professor Utonium: (running toward the girls) Girls, girls!

Eugene joined the professor.

Professor Utonium: Are you hurt?

Bubbles: No, professor.

Professor Utonium: Eugene, we're taking the girls home.

Bubbles: But-.

Professor Utonium: No "buts!" Now, get to the car this instant!

The girls, Eugene, and the professor walked away. Blossom looked back at the boys with an unsure expression.

Narrator: Ooooooh, boy, this is going to be one bad fight between those two. Usually, I'd root for Buttercup, but now I'm not sure who to root for anymore. But I do know that once again, the day is saved thanks to the Powerpuff Girls!

End of Episode 10!To be continued...!

Post-production thoughts:

Holy moly! Episode 10! I didn't think I'd make it this far in writing a story. To be honest, every idea I once had in the past was to start a story about a situation. But I had no idea how to continue it afterward until this one.

Now, I have looked into animation production.

It's...

Very expensive, way more than what I could afford. It's not hundreds of dollars, not thousands of dollars, but hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not to mention that if we're converting that amount from dollars to ILS, it can go up to MILLIONS of ILS currency!

Sorry to disappoint. Until I have a lot of money, or there's that rare situation when there's a guy on the internet that sees this story and does an animation\comic about it for free out of love, my story isn't going to be animated soon...

:\

But still, just chill til the next episode...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 195 33
This is my first Wattpad story ever. It is probably not my best. This is a Powerpuff girls fanfiction. This is actually my most read story, so thank...
110K 3.1K 36
After four years since their disappearance, The Powerpuff girls Z realize that their new classmates are nothing more, nothing less than the Rowdyruff...
7.9K 194 19
For years the power Puff girls have faced the most devious villains of all time, now they're are in high school and a certain trio of villains have j...
32.5K 548 40
Falling in love is not easy at all. Mostly if it involves impossibles measures to be together. This is the history of Blossom Utonium, leader of the...