Who knew?

By ChristianFangirl2

This is a soulmate AU, but it starts when they're young. I've looked for this kind of story but never found i... More

Percy
Annabeth
Grover
Juniper
Jason
Piper
Thalia
Luke
Hazel
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Frank

21 1 0
By ChristianFangirl2

I felt a sharp pain in both wrists. I gasp and look down at them. On my left wrist were the initials 'HL'. On my right wrist, there was a horse made of emeralds, and next to it was a paint brush. Yay! My soulmate must like animals! Just like me, but she also must like jewels. That I'm not so excited about. I hope she isn't like those spoiled rich girls like in the movie's. It also looks like she's a painter. She must be the best person in the world. For the rest of the day, I dream about my soulmate and what she must be like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
66.5K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
162K 972 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
992K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...