₴łⱠɆ₦₡ɆĐ[πš‘πš’πšžπš—πš•πš’πš‘/πš‘πš’οΏ½...

Por fxvile

"𝐒'π₯π₯ 𝐟𝐒𝐱 𝐑𝐒𝐦" π…πžπ₯𝐒𝐱, 𝚊 πš™πšœπš’πšŒπš‘πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš›πšŠπš™πš’πšœπš, πšπš‘πšŠπš πšπšŠπš’πš—πšœ πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπšœπš οΏ½... MΓ‘s

1:Encounter
2:Session
3:Sudden Visit?

Prologue

186 2 1
Por fxvile

"𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚛." said a nurse while handing the files to Felix.

Felix hummed as he looked through the document,
'𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎:𝙷𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚗
𝙰𝚐𝚎:39
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛:𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗:𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜:𝙳𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍
𝙰 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍.'

Felix closed the document and said, "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚠. " he bowed and she did the same and left the room.

As the doors closed, Felix thought to himself, '𝚑𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚞𝚑...'

"𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙝𝙞𝙢."

_________________________
Hi!
didn't want to spoil too much so i decided to make the prologue short,
but what do you think?
will felix be able to get hyunjin to talk?
we'll see 👀

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

251 1 5
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
218K 4.1K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
2.1K 322 28
In the isolated world of Veridonia, three teenagers-Axelle, Wylan, and Keira-uncover dark secrets and face dangerous truths as they battle a deadly p...
19.9K 547 29
Events take place after The Death Cure book! What if Teresa is alive but Brenda's dead cause' she saved Thomas from the ceiling that fell down when t...