You and Me | βœ“

By sreeeshaa

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† π’Šπ’• 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’Šπ’• 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 ... More

00
Family Tree
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
Epilogue
MIHIR'S BOOK!!!!
Fun Facts!
πŸ“£
new book!

45

117K 8.4K 897
By sreeeshaa

It was early in the morning when Mihir came knocking on their door, finding it already open.

"Bhabi! Wake up, it's snowing!" He said excitedly, walking towards the bed. "Bhabi?" He asked, confused by seeing only Amrit on the bed.

He checked the balcony and knocked on the bathroom door, but not finding her there, he decided to wake up Amrit.

"Bhaiiii, bhabi kho gayi." He panicked.
(Bhaii, bhabi is lost.)

"Go away." Amrit groaned in annoyance since he just went to sleep and he was already disturbing it.

"I can't find Roop bhabi."

"Andar kaise aaya tu?" He asked, closing his eyes tightly as Mihir turned the lights on.
(How did you get inside?)

"Wo it was snowing and I didn't want bhabi to miss it but I think she already left." He murmured sadly.

Amrit moved away, revealing Roop who was cocooned under his body and the blanket, soaking up all the warmth.

"Oh." Mihir said as his mouth dropped in an 'o'

"Turn off the lights and leave now." He sighed, covering her again as he watched her eyes moving, "She saw it already." He added to not let him down since he came all the way here to let her know.

Mihir did as he was asked to, leaving the room silently in case Roop woke up, Amrit would eat him alive, he thought.

Amrit on the other hand drifted off to sleep easily since he was tired too, Roop played in the snow until she couldn't move out of tiredness.

Not an hour passed when he woke up again, this time because of a hard kick on his shin. He was quick to block the elbow that was about to hit on his stomach.

"What the heck are you doing?" He shook Roop whose expression looked tense with her brows furrowed.

Shaking her aggressively, he somehow managed to get a groan out of her, atleast she was waking up.

"Is it morning?" She asked, her voice on the huskier side as she just woke up.

"It is but who the hell was you fighting, wonder woman?" He asked back.

"The bad guys but how do you know that?" She looked at him with curiosity.

"Magic. C'mon now, freshen up, I'll order breakfast." He said, tapping her butt.

"Maine nahi nahana, I'll get ready later." She replied, covering her head with the pillow.
(I don't want to shower)

"Roop.."

"..is sleeping."

Sighing, he left to get ready, taking a long hot shower.

Coming out, he saw half of her body hanging off the bed but that didn't faze her from getting her sleep, she was sound asleep.

"Ye ladki.." He murmured under his breath, making her lay on the bed properly but she opened her eyes in annoyance, mumbling profanities under her breath as she got up in a sitting position.

"Itni mushkil se to maine comfortable position dhoondi thi, aap bhi na." She complained.
(I've had such a hard time finding a comfortable position and you ruined it!)

"I was trying to save you from a killer neck pain." He replied, rolling his eyes before turning to pick out his clothes. While at it, he took out Roop's clothes too, matching with his.

She ignored him, walking to the washroom with her eyes closed, this time though, she didn't bump into the wall.

"Amrittt." He heard Roop call for him a while later while he was busy on a call. "Yes?" He answered, putting the call on mute.

"Can you hand me a towel?" She asked.

"There are towels inside." He replied.

"But it's slippery in here." She reasoned.

Shaking his head, he told the caller about calling them later and walked into the bathroom since she didn't lock it, she had been doing that alot for the last few weeks every time she went to shower, he noticed.

"I thought someone said 'maine nahi naha..." He stopped short noticing the bathroom was not slippery at all but her filling up the bathtub with water, "Roop..." He shook his head yet again, turning to leave when she quickly pulled the t-shirt she was wearing over her head.

Burgundy. It took him back to the day he looked at her for the first time.

"You don't have to-"

"You don't feel attracted to me like that, is that it?" She asked, turning the faucet off.

"No, it's nothing like that." Came his quick reply as he stepped forward, "I-"

"Leave." She turned, stepping into the bathtub without caring about her pyjama pants.

He sighed defeatedly, "Roop-"

"Close the door on your way out." She interrupted again.

"You're taking this wrongly." He started to say.

"I get it! I get it, okay? This topic won't come up again, I promise." She closed her eyes, sinking down in the water although her body shivered.

"No you don't. You don't get it, Roop. I-"

"I want to be alone."

"I'm not going to leave if that's what you're trying to do." He replied, walking near the bathtub.

"Why not? You've gotten the hint already that I don't want you here at the moment, will you please leave me alone?" She said, her tone changing into begging in the end.

Not paying any heed to her words, he got rid of the shirt and the pants before getting into the tub too.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Leave!" She got up frantically, "You can't reject me one minute and accept in the other."

Turning her around, he pulled her close to him, her back pressed to his front, "I wasn't rejecting you, I didn't want to do anything just because I shared my feelings with you, sex was the last thing in my mind when I told you I am in love with you and I don't want you to think otherwise." He told her, gritting his teeth.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for starting all this, Can I please have some alone time?" She asked, her throat feeling clogged up.

He didn't reply, instead, he slowly made her sit in the tub, wrapping his arms around her stomach.

"Leave you alone so you could overthink this situation? No."

She didn't say anything nor did she make any move to move out of his hold while he watched her chest heaving up and down with the heavy breaths she took.

Amrit caressed her arm lightly until she was calm and her breath wasn't uneven.

"I'm scared of the water and I wanted to get over the fear, Pool was too much, I was trying to start with a bathtub but then I chickened out, that's the reason I called you. I know I should've told you but I couldn't word it, it wasn't for sex like you said but when you started walking out, I couldn't help but feel that way." She blinked back her tears.

"I'm-"

"Don't give explanations. It's fine, I know my body isn't the perfect ideal one, you know I tried to eat less but that made me feel sick...I didn't like that feeling but I've lost weight too, my stomach's not flat but it's not chubby like that anymore and-"

He couldn't hear anymore, shushing her with his finger on her lips, he turned her around.

"You're perfect, just the way you are. Do you hear me? You. Are. Perfect. I don't care if your stomach is flat or not, outer beauty never mattered to me Roop and if anyone tells you otherwise, I pity their thinking." He blinked, gulping the anger he felt listening to her words, he hated how she felt about herself.

"But-"

"No. You think I'm not attracted to your body? I'm attracted to every single thing that has to do with you, Ruh..I'll never not be affected by you and I hate that I cannot make you see yourself as I see you." He shook his head.

"Mom said that no man will feel attracted to my body." She whispered, leaning on him for support.

"Your mom lied." He replied quickly, "I'm absolutely amazed by you, attraction is a small word."

"Would you still love me if I'm not beautiful anymore?" She asked.

"The day I won't find you beautiful will be the day when pigs start flying baby, you're beautiful to me. It's not about outer beauty, my Ruh is beautiful from the inside and that's the only thing that matters to me." He said, kissing her forehead.

...
Whoever is dealing with negative thoughts, I just have a few words to say, don't let other people define what perfect means to you, you're beautiful and you're enough <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 2K 16
"π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 𝑰 π’ˆπ’†π’• 𝒂 π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’”? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" β€’β€’β€’ "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part...
78.2K 2.3K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
1.8M 69.4K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
1.2M 60.8K 59
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...