Secret || Neymar Jr

By Lunawrites2107

When a girl from South Korea moves to France and ends up meeting Neymar Jr Complete More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
REWRITING

Chapter 22

1.5K 44 3
By Lunawrites2107

"Good morning." Neymar muttered. "Good morning love." Wonyung answered. They were at his house in São Paulo laying in bed, naked under the covers. Neymar was laying on Wonyung's chest while Wonyung played with his curls. His hand on her stomach rubbing it up and down. "I swear if I can't walk, you'll wish we never fucked." Wonyung stated.

"You'll be fine, I think." He muttered the last part. "What do you mean 'I think', I wanted to go out." She whined. "We'll go out don't worry. How about I introduce you to my friends?" He suggested. "Alright, where are we going?" She asked massaging his scalp. "On a boat!" "A boat?" "A boat." She smiled happy to know that she didn't bring her swimsuits for nothing.

"Really? Okay then let's go make breakfast." Wonyung stated. Neymar groaned snuggling into her chest. "Do we really have to?" He asked. "We can just order." He added. "Alright." Neymar then perked up and kissed Wonyung. "Round two?" He asked. Wonyung nodded with a smirk on her face.

Mandu_Wonie97's story

"Hi." Wonyung waved at the camera. "We've gathered here today because I can't walk." She laughed. "I mean I can, but it just hurts you know." She added.

"Why can't you walk?"

"What's wrong"

"I fell." She lied through her teeth. There was no way she was going to admit that it was Neymar's doing on a live with 50k people watching. "I have somewhere to be but thats like in 5 hours so I have a lot of time to recover."

"Where's Neymar?"

"How have you been doing bestie?"

"I'm doing amazing actually. Also Neymar is in the gym." She answered. "I haven't gotten ready but I plan on doing that after the live." She said reading one of the comments.

"Favourite kdrama?"

"I really like "whats wrong with secretary Kim" I wanna have a friend like Kim Mi-so or Lee Yeong-jun. They are so funny, if you haven't watched it I really recommend it." Wonyung answered speaking Korean.

"Unnie when are you coming to Korea?"

"In September so very soon." She answered shuffling in her spot. "I'm really thirsty so I'm going to the kitchen now." She slowly sat up and stood from the bed. She winced from the pain in her inner thighs. She took slow steps until she arrived in the kitchen. She balanced her phone on fruit bowl on the island. She was wearing an oversized NJR shirt that seemed to be Neymar's and what viewers thought to be shorts underneath.

They were wrong, she was wearing nothing underneath. They watched as she opened the fridge taking out a water bottle. She opened the lid and took several sips before closing the lid. She continued the live for about an hour until Neymar was done in the gym. She ended it when he appeared wearing only sweatpants and trainers.

"Let's go take a shower, I'll help you." Neymar suggested walking up to Wonyung. "Alright." He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom. He sat her down on the edge of the bathtub and turned on the shower faucet. He adjusted the temperature of the water until it was the perfect temperature. He removed his clothing causing Wonyung to also take off hers.

They both entered the shower, the water immediately drenching them. After showering they got dressed and sat in the living room watching a random show they just picked. Neymar sat facing the tv while Wonyung had her legs stretched on his lap. He was massaging them focusing mainly on her inner thighs. The pain had subsided after showering and taking a painkiller.

The time for the couple to leave came and they left in his car. He drove to a harbour and parked close to it. They got on to the yacht and waited for Neymar's friends to arrive. After five minutes they started arriving one by one some even arriving together. "Hi, so nice to meet. I'm Wonyung." Is what Wonyung would say every time someone arrived.

It was getting tiring at some point but people stopped arriving which meant everyone was there. Wonyung changed into her bikini when they got far from the coast. She hung out with the girlfriends of his friends by the front of the yacht sun-bathing. At some point Neymar came to fetch her and jumped of the boat with her to swim. They spend a long time swimming in the ocean and taking pictures.

They were floating in the water holding hands looking at the sky. "Its so pretty." Wonyung whispered referring to the sunset. Neymar looked the side of her face and muttered, "So beautiful." He looked back to the sky and smiled. "I love you." Wonyung said looking at Neymar. "I love you too." He replied smiling even bigger.

Mandu_Wonie97 Brazil🇧🇷
Liked by neymarjr and 783 267 others

...view 57 378 comments

Mandu🥟| @ Wonie97

🫶🏻

268 retweets 121k likes 288 replies

Mandu_Wonie97's story

A/n
Two updates in one day! I felt bad that I took a long time to update so I decided to update again. Expect the next chapter to be up during the weekend. How are we feeling about the chapter? I like it tbh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 198 20
Hana had a great life, going to trips, having the job of her dreams,until she falls in love with neymar jr. The story has come to an end and I have t...
756K 18.1K 47
โ˜พ.ยท:ยท.* in which aurelia dezmaro finds herself being pulled by a thread, right back into the arms of her childhood boyfriend. *.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ...
625K 12.2K 37
one trip to brazil changed everything