Wildest Dreams (a trevor zegr...

By kellslibrary

a story in which an actress and a hockey player meet, he's got a massive crush on her already and she think h... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. (final)

21.

2.7K 30 28
By kellslibrary

Actually shocked with how fast this story has grown, I have many stories planned (as of right now I'm at 8)  and a couple others already published. If there are any players you're interested in seeing let me know, they could be on the list already you never know!
_____________________

I wipe my eyes again as I get out of the shower and then wrap myself and my hair in towels. "Its been 2 weeks I gotta stop crying" I whisper to myself.

"Ivy are you awake yet!?" Luna shouts. "Yes! I just showered" I answer. "Okay I'm headed to Jamie's" she says. "K" I reply simply. "Are you ever gonna come again?" She shouts.

Shaking my head and sighing then realizing she can't see me I let out a breath "I don't know" I answer. "Ok" she says then I hear the door close.

The last 2 weeks have been absolutely unbearable. I've hardly slept, I have no appetite and I've only been throwing myself into filming the movie and auditioning for more roles so I don't have to think.

Being on social media has also been a struggle because the only things I've seen are tweets or tiktoks about trevor cheating or how fast our relationship ended and I'm tired.

"Fuck" I whisper feeling myself crying again as I look at my jewelry seeing the Z necklace and all the gifts he bought me in the 3 months we were together and in the 2 weeks we've been broken up.

Dispite not being together anymore hes sending flowers and gifts with little messages. It's been 2 weeks and I'm still processing it. I haven't been to any games but I've watched at home.

Trevor's been playing like crap and looks like crap. Eyes puffy and hair all over the place, it also looks like he hasn't shaved. He may have cheated but I still love him.

After getting ready for the day and making myself look presentable I have breakfast then leave for set grabbing starbucks on the way there.

When I get to the makeup trailer Jared's already there and I see someone in the corner but can't tell who it is. "Who's that in the corner?" I ask him. He shrugs "dunno" he answers. Elizabeth walks on then looks at the corner then at me.

"Crap" she blurts out. I look at the guy in the corner again and realize that it's trevor. "What is he doing here?" I ask with gritted teeth. "We need him for a scene, don't worry you're not in it" she replies. I nod and sit in my chair ignoring him in the corner.

Jared looks at me "you can't hide the fact that you cried ivy, I can tell" he says quietly. "Try being cheated on by your soulmate" I reply. "Sorry" he mumbles sitting back.

Once I'm done getting my hair and makeup done I stand up but bump into someone. "Oh uh sorry" i say then look up. Trevor. "Nevermind" I add then walk passed him.

I hear my name being yelled but continue walking to where I need to go. "IVY please" trevor shouts. I stop and turn around, other cast members and crew watching us. I take a deep breath before pulling him to a quiet area. "What?" I ask.

He sighs "I miss you" he whispers. I look at my feet "well I don't miss you" I lie. He scoffs "you're lying" he says. "No trevor I'm not" I respond pushing all the emotions deep down.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't miss me too" he says moving closer. I step back and look up at him "I don't miss you" I lie staring him in the eyes. A tear rolls down his cheek "wow" he says shaking his head then walking away.

As he's walking away I let all my emotions out and wipe my face of all the tears. I go back to the makeup trailer to get touched up and the artist looks at me with worried eyes. "Ivy are you okay?" She asks.

I nod "yeah I'll be fine eventually" I answer. "Are you sure?" She asks. I nod "yeah" I answer. She nods and silently fixes my makeup then i go back to set. "You good?" Jared asks.

Before I'm able to answer Elizabeth yells action and we start our scene. Since filming gets so busy throughout the day I'm able to avoid any questions from jared and I don't see trevor at all.

Lunas home when I get there "how was the day?" She asks. I sit down and sigh "trevor was there" I answer simply. "Crap really?" She asks. I nod and sigh "yeah unfortunately" I reply.

She frowns "I'm sorry ivy" she says hugging me. "I lied to him too" I add letting the emotions get to me. She gasps "about what?" She asks. "He said he missed me, I told him I didn't miss him" I answer staring at my lap.

"And you do?" She asks. I nod wiping my face "of course I miss him" I answer. "You either need to sleep with someone else to get your mind off of him or talk to him, i know he cheated but he doesn't intend on doing it again and he's still sending flowers" she says pointing at a new bouquet.

I stand up going over to them and I look at the note.

I miss you, I'm sorry - Z

"The simplest of the notes so far" I say showing her. "dang" she frowns. "I know I hurt him too and I don't know  how long it'll take me to gain his trust back, I just need more time" I let out.

The rest of the night is spent on the couch watching a movie instead of luna going to the game. She had already told Jamie she was staying home and he understood why. The thought of even being in that arena makes me feel sad.

Sadly the next few days go by as well and now we're on the last day of filming then sometime next year we'll be at the movie premiere and promoting it months leading up to it.

All the cast and crew members are sad but excited to be done and so am I. This has been a wild experience and I'm excited for more projects.

Jared hugs me tightly before we have to leave for set. "You're not crying" he points out. "Yeah I haven't felt sad today and I haven't been on my phone much so theres that too" I reply. He chuckles "fair enough, you going to the wrap party still?" He asks.

I nod "yes lunas coming with me" I answer. "Oh cool" he says. "I'm not bringing anyone" he adds. "Do you wanna uber with us?" I ask. "Oh are you sure?" He asks. "Yeah yeah" I answer. "Sure that would be cool" he says. "Cool" I reply.

We're called to set a minute later and we put our all into the day, it was mostly re-shoots and one of the last scenes of the movies.

Hours and hours go by then it's the final scene for Jared and I. "I vow to make it to as many of your games as possible, watch from home when you're on the road and go with you no matter where you end up" I say remembering my lines.

"I vow to be the best wife and mother to our future kids, I vow that no matter how hard and difficult this gets I will stick is through because at the end of the day i love you, forever" I continue.

Jared reads his character's vows and then the fake priest beside us announces us as husband and wife. As we're kissing Elizabeth calls cut. "AND THAT IS A WRAP!" She shouts.

Everyone gets into a group hug and we cheer then slowly make our way over to the makeup trailer to get everything taken off. I had bridal makeup up and my hair up in a fancy up do so I take it off and take all the pins and hair extensions out before brushing my hair.

Since the wrap party is in just a few hours I speed home. "Theres a new bouquet" luna says as I walk in. "Ok" I reply ignoring the flowers and going to the bathroom.

I turn my shower on and luna pops her head into my room "you're not gonna look?" She asks. "Later" I answer. "Well then, I'm gonna get ready" she says leaving.

After my shower I lotion myself, get dressed and do my skin care routine before setting my phone up to make a get ready with me tiktok.

"We just wrapped on a movie I'm staring in so get ready with me to go to the wrap party" I say excitedly. "I can't say much about this movie but I'm excited for it to be out" I continue.

Once my makeup and hair are done I post the tiktok then change into a black kneel length dress with a plunging neck line. "Luna! I need help!" I shout. "Lunas getting dressed what's up?" Jamie asks popping his head in. "Oh uh can you put my necklace on for me?" I ask.

He nods and grabs the necklace "I see you're not wearing it anymore" he says referring to the Z necklace. "I dont see a point" I reply looking down. "He really is sorry ivy" he says.

I sigh "I know he has said it so much there's pretty much no meaning to it" i reply. "That's what I told him" he tells me. "Is he um going to the wrap party?" I ask. He shakes his head "no were going on the road for a week and a half so we're leaving when you and luna leave" he answers.

That's good. "Oh ok" I whisper. "I'm taking care of him don't worry" he says. "Thank you" I say back. He nods and leaves then I finish getting ready adding body glitter to my collar bones and cleavage.

After I check myself out I leave my room making sure I have everything and then they look over at me "don't you look hot" luna says. "Thank ya" I reply doing a hair flip.

Jamie takes photos for us and I make him join a tiktok before leaving. She hugs him tightly giving him a few kisses before he gets in his car. I look down at my feet and let my mind take over making me miss trevor.

Right after he leaves Jared pulls up and parks in our visitors spot. "Hes going alone so I told him he could uber with us" I tell her. She shakes her head "do not do what I think you're gonna do" she says.

"If anything happens you can say I told you so" I reply. "You're messy" she says before he comes up to us. I give him a side hug and luna waves awkwardly.

The uber thankfully pulls up a couple minutes later and the drive isn't that long. "I need some tequila" I say getting out. "Not me" luna says. "I'm down for tequila" jared says. "And that is why we are friends" I reply giving him a high five.

He chuckles "is that why? Or Is it because were in a movie together?" He asks. "You've got a point" I reply. Luna shakes her head "you two can have the hangover I'm good with well not getting one" she says.

We go straight to the open bar when we get there ordering our drinks and then dancing over to the dance floor.

Throughout the night I lose and find luna but I'm mostly around jared who is just as intoxicated as I am. As we're standing in line to go to the bathroom someone bumps into me pushing me into him. "Sorry" I whisper then look up at him.

"Its ok" he whispers. Our eyes meet and I watch as his move from mine down to my lips then he leans down. The alcohol clouding both of our thoughts we start kissing then just a minute later we're making out in the bathroom stall.

He lifts me against the stall kissing me then moving down to my neck "wait" I whisper. He lifts his head from my neck "yes?" He asks. "Are we doing this?" I ask. "Only if you want to" he answers. I nod "y-yeah" I whisper.

Our lips go back to each other and I feel him grind against me causing me to let out a moan.

Before we get carried away we stop then decide to leave. He orders an uber to my place since that's where his car is. While we're going up in the elevator our lips are attached once again.

After unlocking the door we move straight to my room. "Condoms?" He asks. "Side table" I answer. He rolls one on then slips inside and starts thrusting. "Harder" I let out.

Just a few minutes later we've both finished and he lays beside me. "That was great" he says. "Yeah" I lie getting up and going to the bathroom.

When I get back he's asleep so I crawl in and just fall asleep likely going to regret what just happened in the morning.

___________________________

Oooooooo share your thoughts

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 982 28
❝𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴❞ the story in which an actress falls for a hockey player that...
48.2K 668 23
typical friends to lovers
55.1K 406 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?
671K 11.1K 40
Summer Grayson, a dancer with one goal and no time for distractions. Trevor St. Claire, a hockey player from the rival school with a distracting smil...