Won't he consider me Ever? (C...

By FlowerVine98

Have you ever tried to make something just to get a certain someone's attention? Well everyone would have don... More

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epilogue

Episode 6

6.4K 360 66
By FlowerVine98

Past continues :

"Renuka, its been 8 months right. Is there any good news?" one lady asked my athai who just stopped in our door step to ask for sugar.

Fuck.

"Nothing as such sangeetha. " athai says by looking at me.

"Maybe maybe you should ask he...."

"Sangeetha, you got sugar right?. Please go" maama said.

"Anna, what I was try...."

"Nothing is required" with that maama walked away.

"What is your problem arjun's dad. See they have been arraied for 8 months already. But see she couldn't even able to carry our grand child. I thought she is just unfit for my child. But see she is unfit to even carry my son's child. Frm the start I siad dint marry her to my son. But did you aksed my words, you did whta you was not. Now see who is suffering. " athai started to shout at maama.

" Everything has its time Renuka. Your son and my marugal is both are young. Give them their timem"

"For you, your marumagal is important. But for me my son is important." with that athai walked inside her room.

I just lowered my head ad walked inside our room, where only I sleep.

'We both haven't slept on same bed. And here they are expecting the child from us. I don't know whether I have to laugh or cry at this'

I don't know when I slept by crying.

At night :

'You have gave him more time Yazhini. But he haven't even spoked a word with you. To understand each other, first you both have to converse with each other.' my mind argued with me.

'But he clearly said that he will show me the hell in this life?. What means it is?. What have I done to him to earn this hateful words from him.'

'Okay let's try to talk with him today.' I somehow taken the decision.

I heard the door opening sound. I looked at time which says it is gong to B e11 clock.

He straight away walked to the bathroom and came out after refreshing.

"Arj..." I stopped as he don't want me to call him with his name.

"Can we.... V.. W.. We... S... Ap... Speak?" I somehow asked him and waited for his response.

I looked at him who is stopped in his track.

And turned, i looked up at his face only to see the angry face.

'Its fine yazhini, you can do it.'

"I...c.. Can... We... Speak?"

He slowly walked towards me.

No no.

What he will do?

"What?" he literally barked at me and stopped before me. 

Fuck.

"We.. I.... One sun.. Aunty.... Ask... Asked.... Pre..." my mouth is not supporting me. Good.

"Don't you know how to speak?" he irritatingly asked me.

"Oww, that... I know..." I gulped.

"Today o. One aunty asked me why that.. Am.. No.. Not yet pregnant." I somehow said.

Wait this is not how I planned to ask. Shit.

"I don't think you are concerned about child." he slowly said.

"Wh.. Whta ar.. Are you saying?"

"I meant let's be honest. You want sex not the other way around like this child bullshit and all. Am I right?" he venomously asked me.

"Wh.. What are you saying... N.. No... Am not as...."

"Shh, so you don't need sex then right?" he asked me.

What he is speaking?

"I... We.... Why can't we.... Both.. S.. Start... O.. Our.. Li.. Life.. Like underst......" I somehow asked him.

"Both are same, it means you want sex" he says while tucking out his shirt and started to unbutton his shirt.... No no..

"M.. No no... We both like.. Normal coupsl.. I me at that.."

"What will normal couple will do? Have sex right"

" I Me.. Mean... Like.. Lov..."

"Stop right there I should not hear one more word from your mouth of yours. Listen here, you are just going to be my wife in papers. But not in reality. In this life I will never touch and will never love you. All I will do is will show you my hate"

"W.. Why what have I done to you?. If you don't li..."

"What you have done you are asking me?. You have done a grave mistak. You are behaving as if you don't know it. Just quit your acting. You know everything, every damn thing. don't even think that I will love you. This ugly face, this ugly body, and your ugly mind everything I hate. Its really a hell for me to see your ugly face in every morning and in every night. " he said and walks out of the room, leaving my heart shattered into pieces.

I thought he will change in some day. Thats why I didn't disturbed him in past months.

But am wrong.

Its already been 8 months. But still.

Past ends:

But now it's been 9 years. Still I couldn't able to change him.

I sadly smiled.

"Yazhini someone is at door." athai says.

"I will see athai" with that I walked out of the kitchen after taking a look at myself whether I was appropriate or not.

After walking towards the door, I just opened the door only to meet two ladies.

I don't know both of them.

"Is this is Arjun's home?" one lady asked me.

I nods at them.

'Are they here for some case?' I thought.

"Please come inside" I said.

They both noded and walked inside.

"Arjun is in his work place." I tried to say.

"You are Yazhini?" another lady asked me.

"Mm. M yeah, may I know you?" I aksed her.

"No no, am Sruthi and this is Preethi. And am vinoth wife and this is vasanth wife."

Oh

"Hi" I politely said.

"Please take your seats." with that I gone inside the kitchen and prepared the coffee.

"Coffee" I asked them to take their cups.

"Thank you" with that they both started to have their coffee.

"Who are they yazhini?" came athai vpice.

"Vasanth and vinoth Anna's wife, athai"

                        __________

"We havent meet you till now. It was good to meet you. See I totally forget that why we both were arrived here." preethi says.

"Everytime if its any function means only we both will accompany our husband's. And every time arjun will come as single. So this time which is for today's house warming function we both want to take you out along with us." she continued.

'What no no. He already said that he won't want to take me."

"Act. Actually I ha.. Have work.. I have to...."

"Yazhini you should accompany them." came mamma's voice.

"Maama but.."

"I will take care everything. I will pick Varun from his school bus. So you don't have to wrry, you should accompany them."

"We will be waiting here, please go and change into a beautiful saree. Then we all will go by my car." sruthi said.

I tried to say demyit just to don't provilen my husband. But atlast they made me to accept it.

They both are very sweat actually.

"Wow yazhini, you maintained this house really nice. And I should learn the cooking from you, see my husband always complaint about the food which I prepare for him. But he always praises your food." Preethi says who is now sitting on the bed.

"We both have asked many times with your husband that why he isn't bringing you. He always sauys something and ignore us. So that's why this time we both wanted to take you out. So that you know we three will be friends." sruthi said. I smiled at her.

"But tell me why you never hang out till now?"

"Mm.. I.. Its... Ac.. Actually.... My athai and maama neds a.. C. Care... That's why. " I said something.

'Oh "

" Y..... Yeah"

"You too have to live your life dear. Spend a good time with your husband too, accompany him. So that you will also get some time for you to explore the outer world. I could say, you haven't even gone out."

After sometime I just changed into a new saree which actually bought by my maama for me this year birthday.

'Who else will buy for you. Your husband, no right. So practically all clothes were bought by your father in law.'

" Wow yazhini you look amazing. I think we should be get going. The time is already 10, the function will be starting by 11 clock."

"I.. I. Wi.. Will inform to my husband" I said.

"No no don't do that stupid thing. We just wanted to surprise your husband. Let's see what he is doing after seeing you in the function." with that they both grabbed me.

After bidding my bye to my in laws, only maama was happy. My athai tried to say something but my maama stopped her.

"Get in yazhini" I nods and took the back seat.

'Yazhini, you are doing a mistake that's for sure.' my mind keep on saying. But what I can do, I can't even say the real matter that my husband don't like me so I should not attend the function. '

"Won't you ever get bored of being in house itself Yazhini?" sruthi asked me.

"No, not till now" I says with a smile.

"By the way I like your name. Yazhini, it's so cute." preethi says.

I smiled at her.

"Who choosed this name?" sruthi asked me.

"My mom" I said by looking away.

"Where is your parents living yazhini."

"I d... Don't have."

"Am sorry" with that everyone got silenced.

"Am sure arjun is taking good care of you." preethi says.

'Yeah he is taking good care of me' my mind mocked.

'Let me ask you this question, why you are even loving that man.' my mind again asked this same question for past 9 years.

'There is no reason to hate him. Yes he is not speaking with me, he is hating me, he loathes me, everything. But somewhere I started to love him from afar. He said that he will show me the hell. But he haven't, all the 9 years am living my life maybe not so lovely but not bad too. '

' Maybe maybe he will accept me one day. Maybe ' thinking this tears started to form in my eyes.

Arjun pov:

"When they will arrive?" I asked vinoth.

"They are on the way. Maybe we should sit th..."

I got a call so I just attend the call.

"Hello, Sundar..... Don't worry we will win the Case. You have the truth on your si...."

"There they are." vinoth says but I just kept talking. But I just nods at my friend's.

"Arjun enough atleast now keep your phone in silent." vinoth says as i just finished the call.

I looked up only to get shocked.

What she is doing here?

The one person whom I hate the most.

"Mrs. Arjun, glad you made here."

"I think vasanth you should praise me. Since I was the one gave this idea in first place." Sruthi says.

Fuck.

"Arjun you should be thanking us." preethi says.

I glared at vinoth and vasanth.

Am damn sure these morons would have done something.

Atleast my damn so called wife should have said no right. How will she say no, she might have been waiting for the opportunity, now when she got one she right away accepted for that.

'She might have said no, but your friends wouldn't accepted it.' my mind said. But I just ignored.

I heaved a sigh.

Very bad day.

It would have been better if I gone to the work.

"Common guys" Is all I heard from little far, as they four gone leaving us both.

Shit.

I looked at her, only to see her looking at me with a fear.

Good.

"I.. I.... Did.. Sai... Said no... B...." she strated.

"Just stop this shit, follow me." with that I just walked inside the home.

"Wow Arjun and Mrs. Arjun, welcome to our new house"

Yazhini pov:

'One more blunder'

Nice.

I looked at the lady who is just hugging my husband.

'But this hug he have never shared with me.'

"Congratulations Swathi"

"Thanks arjun"

"Hi Mrs. Arjun, am glad you made it today." that lady said I just politely smiled.

But she just hugged me.

"Welcome home."

                        __________

"Guys take your seat and please have your drink. " with that she went away while sending the drinks to us.

I just awkwardly sits beside arjun.

But still there is enough space between us.

"Owww cutiee come here, Vasanth see this is Riya. Oh my she is grown up now. " with that preethi just took riya and made her to sit between us.

So without having any other way I just moved bit closer to him to leave some space for that child.

I know this will definitely irritate him.

Am damn sure he is going to scold me as soon as we retired to home.

'When he spoked with you in his normal tone.'

I looked at my right side to see that riya baby in a tensed look. I just smiled at her side and tried initiating the conversation. At first she didn't gave any reply but soon she started to respond so I just took her and made to sit on my lap.

"What Is your age baby?" I asked her.

"Am 5 year old aunty"

"Oh my riya baby is 5 year old. So which standard you are studying baby"

"UkG aunty."

"So riya is studying bigger classes. So she..." with that we both started to converse.

                     ____________

"Thank you for coming" Riya's mom says at us.

"That's fine don't behave like a good lady" vinoth said making everyone to laugh.

Even arjun smiled.

"You donkey" she shouted at him.

"Now it's you swathi." he says.

"Okay bye."

"Bye" I too said.

"Aunty Ini aunty" riya shouts and showed me her arms.

"Yazhini what magic you have done. She never attached to anyone. She usually cry to speak with outsiders. But today she never cried after started to talk with you." sushmita dats.

I smiled at her.

I felt his eyes on me.

I first scooped riya in my arms.

"Just leave her to mingle with everyone. Its just that she needs to play with other kids of her age. Just allow her to play with age of her kids. Then see she will be the most notorious kid." I said while kissing her forehead.

"Aunty me" with that riya placed her both plam on each cheeks and kissed my forehead. And then she kisses my both cheeks.

"Aww for me?" asked vinoth.

But Riya just nods as no and hugged me.

Everyone laughed.

"Riya baby. Aunty bye okay?"

"Bye aunty." she says. I just put her down and kissed her one more time. She grabbed my hand when I tried to stood back.

"Aunty riya loves you." riya says which made my eyelids to starts to fill with tears.

This is the first time that someone other than my son says loves me.

"Even aunty loves you" I said by kissing her both cheeks.

                       _________

"Get in" I heard him saying.

I nods at him and took the back seat.

"Hy Arjun, just drop both of us" vinoth Anna asked us.

"Yeah sure."

"Hy vinoth you said that we all three couples can go out, right. Why are you backing out now?" sruthi asked.

What.

"Sruthi we can go out now. But this arjun is not accepting." vinoth anna says by taking the passenger seat. Whereas sruthi taken her seat beside. Another car came and stopped beside us. The window rolled down to see preethi and beside her vasanth anna.

'No god'

" Arjun we all met now, please we should make it as memorable. Besides our children are also in school. The time is just 1 clock. For today we can ask someone to even pick our children. So why don't we utilise this day for fun?" preethi aksed him.

"No preethi I have imp....."

"Yazhini you should convince him." by now everyone turned to my side.

But what I will do here?

Everyone knows well each other it seems already.

As if we are a real husband and wife?

"Oww, he has imp....."i started.

" Arjun please " vasanth Started to ask him.

After a lots of convince he accepted.

" Where to? " he asked.

" Maybe theatre, beach, park, why not pub. " vinoth Anna said.

" Behave " came a shouting voice from sruthi.

" Vinoth you should come back now. " sruthi shouts at him.

"Baby I will sit.... Okay I will sit beside you." with that vinoth Anna get down from the passenger seat.

I just kept sitting in my place without knowing what to do.

"Yazhini you can go and sit beside your husband." sruthi says.

I looked at him whose hands were tightly clithuing the steering wheel. I gulped after seeing him.

I kept sitting in my place thinking the outcome in night.

God.

"Yazhini you should go..."

"Yeah" I said and with that I just get down from my seat and walked towards the passenger seat and kept standing. I looked at my husband only to see he is really angry.

I heaved a sigh.

I cant do anything here.

"Get in" I heard his voice which is like as usual harsh tone.

I nods and get inside.

With that he just drive to some place.

                      ___________

"Arjun join us" I heard vinoth's voice who is now playing in beach water. Whereas here am sitting in the beach sand and he is standing beside me but with little farer.

This is the first time am visiting beach.

Funny right.

But yes it's my first time.

I hugged my knee and placed my head in between the knee.

My eye focuses on the lovely scene where a couple were just hugging each other while standing in the sea water. Where both faces were filled with smile.

I slightly smiled seeing that.

'I never seen his smile towards me.'

'That will never happen too' my mind mocked me.

"You both should also come."

"N.. No.. It.. Its fine" I said.

We three pairs then went to restaurant and taken our seats.

"Atlast am going to have good food" vinoth Anna said.

"Oh then whatever am preparing is shit right?" sruthi argued.

"No not l.. Like that" vinoth Anna stuttered.

"Here am preparing all your  favourite foods. But you, what you are doing, nothing right?. All you know is just to give the shit replies after tasting my food. Do you atleast know my favourite food? No nothing.
      Let's do one thing this time I will order your favourite food, whereas you order my favourite food. Let's test now how much you remember about my likes and dislikes. " sruthi Said.

" Even am in this. " preethi said.

I smiled.

" Okay, we boys will order for you. Whereas you all order our favourites. Challenge. " Vasanth Anna said.

"Your order please"

Both Anna's were ordered many items. The same way sruthi and preethi too ordered.

"Arjun give the order for your wife."

"T.. Tha... I.. Don't need any..." I tried since am damn sure he don't know anything about mine.

"She will order for herself." he said in a little harsh tone.

"Arjun game is game. Let's see which couple has atleast knows few things about their partners." preethi said.

"One fish briyani and prawn pepper gravy." he carelessly said.

What.

'I hate those twos. Even I will get vomit. No no.' I looked at him who in turn started to use phones.

When it come to me I just gave the order for him as his favourite mutton briyani.

Arjun pov:

"What happened to her?" Appa asked me.

"How will I know?" I said and carelessly walked inside my room where my dad too followed.

What is this. How will I know.

"What happened yazhini?. Are you not feeling well?. Can we go to hospital? "

"Maama it's just that I ate prawn and fish maama."

"What why yazhini?. Are you insane or what you are allergic to that. Why did you intake it dear. I think we should go to hospital." with that my dad took my wife with him.

I sighed.

'I don't know that.'

'Aren't you feeling guilty for what you did arjun? '

'No'

Author's note :

Thank you all❤️

How was the chapter?

Please do comment❤️

Love yourself 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 14.4K 83
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
61.7K 692 27
Every woman wants to fall in love, dream to have their own love story. But? What will you do if love really hasn't coming your way? And you happe...
103K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
7.8M 193K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...