ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴍᴏᴋᴇ. ᵐⁱᵏᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡᵉʳ +...

By xgirIxgirIxx

Will byers swears he doesnt smoke. Hes never even looked at a cigarette. but, when high school rolls around i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

14

216 3 1
By xgirIxgirIxx

Janes pov.

"CAN WE Stop talking about this?" Will said, fidgeting with his hands.

"Yeah, yeah of course." Jane said, looking back in the magazine she was looking in.

"So, have you seen any cute guys recently?" Max said, talking to Beverley.

"Yes I have ac-" mike started, but got cut off.

"She was Talking to me, dumbass." Beverley said, glaring him down.

Mike sunk down, keeping himself quiet.

Jane looked up, as she saw mike and Will whispering to eachother.

She playfully rolled her eyes, looking at the two girls talking.

"Eh, I don't know, I guess not." Beverley shrugged, finishing her piece of pizza.

"Aw, I wanted to help set someone up again." Max sighed, putting her head in her hands.

"Set someone up? Who did you set up before?" Will said, now the two boys looking at them.

"Oh uh.." Max started, but Jane finished it for her.

"Uh, we set up my friend and her boyfriend!" Jane spat out, leaving the two boys confused.

"What friend?" Will asked.

"Uh..my friend chirssy!" Jane yelled out, eyeing max.

"She's such a little bitch I co-" max started, before getting death stared by Jane.

"Then why would you-" mike started, but he go cut off.

"You know, let's talk about something else!" Jane said.

Wills eyes widened looking at Jane.

"You set us up! You were the ones who put those notes in our lockers! I remember you saying you were going to figure out if Mike liked me or not the other day!" Will yelled out, making mike raise one of his eyebrows.

"You set us up?" Mike asked.

"Well yeah, but-" max started.

"no, I'm leaving." Mike said, walking Into wills room.

"Me too." Will Said, stumbling after mike.

Jane sighed, putting her head into her hands.

"I'm sorry." Max said.

"It's fine, It's not that deep Anyway. He'll be okay tomorrow." She said.

————————

Jane woke up on her bed the next morning, maxes arms wrapped around her.

Jane sat up, trying not to disturb the sleeping girl next to her.

Jane stepped over Beverley, who was sleeping on the ground.

Jane made her way to the kitchen, noticing Will sitting at the dining table alone.

Like always, he was playing around with the cereal in his bowl, not eating it.

"You've got to stop doing that." Jane said, reaching into the fridge.

"Huh?" Will asked, looking up from his bowl.

"You've got to stop pouring yourself a bowl of cereal every morning if your not going to eat it. It's a waste of food." Jane said, grabbing a pack of yogurt out of the fridge.

"I do eat it." Will mumbled.

"I know you don't." Jane said, sitting next to Will.

Will took a quick glance at Jane, before wrapping his hands into a fist.

"I do eat it, Jane." Will said.

"Why are You so defensive about it? Im just telling you, it's a waste of food." Jane said.

Will pushed his seat backward, making the chair fall backward when he stood up.

"Will I-" Jane started, but was cut off.

"Just leave me alone!" Will yelled at her, storming off upstairs.

Jane sighed, as she looked back at the mess her brother had created.

She picked up the chair and grabbed full bowl of cereal, dumping it into the trash can.

She went back upstairs to her room, noticing that now max was awake.

Jane smiled at max as she walked in, max doing the same.

Jane sat next to max, max wrapped her arms around the smaller girl.

"What's this?" Jane said, smiling.

"I missed you." Max said, kissing janes cheek.

"I think I fucked up." Jane said.

"Why do You say that?" Max asked.

"I don't know, Will is all mad at me. I don't understand what I did wrong." Jane said.

"Isn't Will a really forgiving person? I bet he'll forgive you in the next 24 hours." Max said.

"You think?" Jane replied.

"Yeah, yeah I do. Plus who could stay mad at a face like yours." Max said.

Jane turned her head to face max, placing a soft kiss on maxes lips.

—————————-

As the day went on, Will had said nothing to Jane.

Jane got up from her bed and walked over to her door, opening it slightly.

She fully opened it and stepped into the hallway, being met with wills closed door.

Jane walked over to the door, slightly knocking on it.

"Go away." Will Said, leaving Jane confused.

"What's going on?" Jane asked, slightly opening the door.

"I said, go away!" Will said, slamming the door in her face.

"Hey!" Jane yelled back, slamming the door open.

"What is your problem!?" Jane yelled, as Will sat in the middle of his bed with his hands covering his face.

"Just, Go away!" Will yelled.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." Jane said, standing in the door way.

"It's nothing, just leave me alone." Will said.

"Okay, so you've been acting like a bitch this whole day for no reason?" Jane said.

"Not for no reason-" will started.

"Then tell me What's wrong." Jane said, sitting on the edge of wills bed.

"I don't know. Maybe it's the thought of having a boyfriend now. Like, I love him, but it's dangerous to act like that in the open. And who knows what mikes parents are going to do to him if they find out? What if someone at school finds out? Or worse-" will said.

"Hey, nothings going to happen, okay? Just stay low for a while, okay? You'll be fine, I promise." Jane said, resting a hand on wills.

"You promise?" Will Said, Lifting his head up.

Jane noticed that wills hair was messy, and his eyes were puffy.

"I promise." Jane said, softly smiling at the boy.

—————————

Words - 974
-mars

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 15 9
Will Byers and Mike Wheeler are two kids from the 80s who are blearily surviving. Will they reunite? Or will Mike Wheeler move on? (Part 2, to "unk...
14.2K 184 23
Mike Wheeler is dating Jane Hopper- the most popular girl at school- Will Byers is one of the most freakiest freaks at Hawkins High. Some say he's ga...
4.5K 226 20
Mike Wheeler falling behind in biology and chemistry. He's forced to study so Jane his best friend decides to help him with it. They go to her house...
11.2K 198 26
'Will heard Mike scoff and say "You are so pathetic!" before he slammed the basement door shut.' 'Well, this summer is going great. This summer is go...