Power Rider Helios

By BlueBerry534

Toei Saban Entertainment Tokusatsu Saban's Masked Rider More

Saban's Masked Rider (my version)

PLOT

16 1 0
By BlueBerry534

On planet, Edenoi, a new prince name Lee was crowned by his father, King Lexian, to become a king. Suddenly, they were interrupted by the Cult Of Destruction.

King Lexian given Lee the Power Rider powers to become Power Rider Helios and defend their beloved planet from the Cult Of Destruction.

However, a Rider called Power Rider Moon, decides to fight Lee on his own and to destroy him, but Lee defeats Moon, and Edenoi is saved..... For now.

Weapons and Morpher belts:
Helios-Phaser
Moon-Phaser
Helios Saber
Darkness Sword

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.2K 25
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...
43.6K 1.7K 35
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
1.7M 40.3K 44
Brynn Kingslee has spent a third of her life protecting herself from her stepfather as fiercely as a twelve year old can. Only to find, after his dea...
474K 11.5K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...