๐’๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง || ๐†๐—บ๐ค๐ฑ...

ะ’ั–ะด mehhhtrin

"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง', ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง." ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029

010

3.5K 211 190
ะ’ั–ะด mehhhtrin

the next morning...
tuesday, 9:40 A.M.
📍home📍

trigger warning!!!!

trigger warning!!!!

——
"mmm, kai! just like that, baby. you doing so good for mommy."sherhonda moaned sinfully in her son's ear, kaizen laying under her sobbing silenlty as she continued her act.

"mama, i wanna stop, please. i don't like this.." kaizen sniffled as he brought his hand up to stop her movements only to get popped by her.

"shut up, boy. it's not even that bad, just— just be still." sherhonda sighed, rolling her eyes at her 'dramatic' son.

a few minutes later...

"mommy got a friend coming over later to see you, be ready and don't cry this time. you pissed him off last week when you was crying." sherhonda told her son as she put her clothes back on. kaizen didn't respond, currently having a battle with the voices inside of his head as he sat on his bed wrapped in cover.

they always came at bad times, he only heard them when he was feeling angry, happy or sad emotions. they would come around just to make things 10x's worse. he didn't know what was going on, but to him it seemed like he was going crazy living in this house with his mother.

he wanted to leave. at times kai even wished and prayed to god, asking him if he could just make him drop dead so he wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. sometimes he felt selfish, thinking of his younger brother, but everything was slowly starting to become too much for 12 year old kaizen.

"kaizen, boy! i know you hear me talking to you!" sherhonda yelled, roughly slapping her son in the face. kaizen didn't even react, he just nodding his head as he tried his best to stop the tears from falling.

"act like it then, i'll be back later." sherhonda mumbled, about to leave kaizen's room.

"can i go outside with my friend to play?" kaizen's raspy voice spoke as he glaced over at his mother.

"no, kai, damn! i already told yo' weird ass that you don't have friends. them boys just using you. crazy people are meant to be alone." sherhonda brushed her son off, leaving the room and slamming his door, leaving kaizen speechless.

'meant to be alone?", he thought.

——

kaizen jumped up, his body sweating and shaking from the dream he just had. he was breathing heavily, looking around to see that he fell asleep against kayden's door. as he was trying to get himself together, he heard a door slamming.

he didn't know if it was real or not but it still startled him. he quickly got up and ran inside of his room, closing and locking the door behind him. remembering vividly what happened yesterday, he frowned.

kaizen sighed, deciding to go take a shower before he came back to see if kayden was willing to talk now. walking into his bathroom, he started to disregard his clothes. kaizen then came up out of his boxers, his two toned 9 inch dick flopping out.

he grabbed his phone and started to pick out which playlist he wanted to listen to as he grabbed his. right as he was about to tap on his r&b playlist, he got a facetime call from zyaire.

kaizen paused for a moment, debating on if he wanted to answer or not since he was butt naked. shrugging, he pressed the answer button. what zyaire doesn't know won't hurt him.

"luv, whatchu doin'?" zyaire asked, putting his face in the camera. he was clearly laying up against his headboard, having a blunt in his left hand as he held the phone with his right.

"finna get inna shower." kaizen mumbled, looking at himself in the mirror and slightly flexing his muscles. kaizen was real skinny but he did have a lot of muscle on him. he used to work out with kayden during the summer for the hell of it. it was just a bonding thing they did.

                           "you're weak! useless!"

"weak."

"look at the razor, grab it."    

"you're useless, no one loves you."

"grab the razor"

"grab it."

"no one could ever love someone like you."

"-ou heard me luv?" zyaire asked, looking down at the camera to see kaizen spaced out.

"nah, whatchu had said?" kaizen mumbled, looking at his phone so he could focus on zyaire's voice and not the voices in his head.

"i said, pull dat dick out." zyaire said as he started to grin in the camera. kaizen's mouth dropped slightly before he closed it and shook his head at zyaire.

"nah, i think it's best if you see it in person. ion know, maybe suck it a lil bit." kaizen shrugged, turning on his shower. he made sure the water was hot, just how he liked it.

"mmcht, whatever. you talk ta' kayden?" zyaire asked, blowing smoke into the camera.

"nahh, locked himself in his room lastnight. i sat outside his door the whole time, i ended up falling asleep. my back hurt like hell." kaizen sighed, rubbing his lower back. "i'mma talk to him when i get out though. finna break innat bitch if i have to."

"everybody talkin' bout dat party, i'm so over dat shit." zyaire mumbled as he seen another poster on someone else's story for the fifth time today.

"it's friday right?" kaizen said, glancing down at his phone.

"yea, you goin?" zyaire nodded, picking up his phone and going to the flyer to see what time the party was.

"ion know yet, gotta see if i'mma be free." kaizen shrugged, leaning his back against the bathroom counter.

"free?" zyaire questioned, tapping on the facetime app so he could see kaizen's face again.

"yea, free. i got work n shi'." he mumbled. he was gonna start back selling so he could stack some more money up. he had quit his normal job around the same time that he met zyaire. he had a set goal of money that he had to get before he turned 18, and his normal job wasn't making ends meet.

"whea' you work at?" zyaire asked him.

"i'mma... uhh pharmacist. i ain' been to work since i met yo' ass though, but i'ma start back. gotta re-up on my products. i just quit my other job so i'mma have to start." he mumbled.

"why the fuck you quit? personally, i think you should've kept yo normal job." zyaire stated as he declined another one of iyanna's facetime calls.

"it's only temporary, zy. when me and kay move that's when i'll quit, but until then i gotta do what i gotta do." kaizen sighed.

"where y'all thinkin' bout movin' to?"

"atlanta or texas, which ever one dooda choose. i wanna give him the option since i kinda feel bad for making him leave his hometown." he shrugged, knowing he would hate it if someone made him leave his hometown without an option.

"i thought he wanted to move."

"he do, it's just i know it's gon be a new experience fa him and it might get a lil difficult." kaizen explained, putting one of his airpods in his ear and stepping into the warm shower. taking a deep breath, he stepped up a bit a lit the water run over his head and face.

"understandable." zyaire nodded his head in response as he put his blunt out. "tell me why iyanna keep callin' my phone and talkin' bout she gon get ha' daddy to beat my ass."

"mmcht, slime. ian' gon lie ha daddy is a fuckin' boxer. that nigga buff as fuck, but last time he tried ta' fight me, i grazed his ass. he ain' go running to the cops cause if he did, he was gon get arrested fa' fighting a minor." kaizen shrugged, "and i sholl was gon press charges onnat ass." he mumbled as he grabbed his rag and dove soap. lathering the rag up, he started to wash himself thoroughly.

"his ass betta' act like he know, i'a beat him and his hoe of a daughta' ass." zyaire mugged.

"you crazy dude." kaizen cackled.

——
later...
——

kaizen had gotten out the shower a minute ago and was debating on if he should go talk to kayden or wait a little while longer. he decided against waiting and walked out of his room. he knocked on kayden's door but didn't hear a response.

knocking once more, getting no response again. sighing, he checked to see if the door was still locked and it wasn't. he opened the door, and peaked inside to see his brother with his back against his headboard.

kaizen sat there silently as he watched his brother stare off into space.

"what's wrong?" kaizen spoke, his voice low and raspy. kayden shook his head, before he laid down in his bed.

"c'mon, dooda. just like you here for me, i'm here for you. i'mma always be here for you." kaizen said, coming over to the bed and sitting at the edge of it. they sat in silence for a moment, kayden trying to think of how he should tell kaizen or if he should really even say something about it.

"i-.. uhm, you know how i was plannin' on spending the night at kj house?" kayden mumbled, glancing over at his older brother. kaizen nodded his head, letting kayden know to continue on with his story.

"i went to go inna shower and when i got out, kj and his momma was gone. they went to t-the store, i think. and uh.." kayden trailed off as he nervously fiddled with his fingers.

"and uhh?" kaizen furrowed his eyebrows, slightly nervous about what kayden was going to say next. he clinched his fist as his leg bounced up and down, feet tapping the floor repeatedly.

"u-uhm, i went downstairs to watch a movie and h-his dad had cane downstairs. he started asking me all these weird questions, tryna make conversation..." kayden then paused, trying not to let kaizen see the tears that were about to fall. he didn't cry very often, so for kaizen to see him bawling his eyes out last night felt embarrassing on his end.

"kayden, did he try to touch you?" kaizen spoke, his eyes closed as he ran his hands over his face.

"y-yea.." kayden mumbled lowly, kinda hoping that his brother wasn't about to go do something that he might regret. kaizen took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down so he wouldn't scare his brother. "i don't want you to do nothing crazy, kai." kayden looked over at him.

"are you okay, kayden?" kaizen asked as he looked to his right to see his brother.

"uh, i guess. i don't know, i was overreacting lastnight." kayden shrugged, now fiddling around with his phone, tossing around.

"kayden, don't make it seem like you was doing too much simply because of the way you reacted. that's not a good thing to do, nor are you about to act like it didn't happen. dat grown ass man was in the wrong and knew what he was doing. he shouldn't be tryna do that to nobody. you young as fuck, your reaction to what happened last night was how i would expect a teenager to react and das ok." kaizen explained as kayden nodded his head at him.

"i-i was scared, kai. ian never think that would happen to me." kayden spoke, his voice cracking slightly as he did so.

"it's okay, i'mma make sure he ain' gon be able to try that on nobody else. you sure the store was where kj and his momma actually went?" kaizen asked, just to make sure so he could look more into it.

"i think so, yea. he told me before they left." kayden nodded his head.

"ok. you hungry?" kaizen asked, standing up as he seen his brother nodding his head. "get ready so we can go get some ta eat." kai said as he stood up. kayden mumbled an ok to his brother as he watched him leave the room.

kaizen softly closed the door to his brothers room and took a deep breath. he felt tears cloud his vision as he thought about all of the times he had been in similar situations, but not having anyone to come and save him at the time.

he hated the fact that his brother had to go through that. kayden was too young, just like how kaizen was too young when it first happened to him. it's like his trauma was being portrayed by his brother.

"what the fuck, slime." he mumbled, wiping the few tears that fell down his face. shaking his head, kaizen walked into his room to get his keys and phone so they could go.

———

———

"zy, bae whatchu' doin'?" iyanna asked zyaire as he was obviously rolling another blunt in the camera.

"rollin' a blunt, yaya." he mumbled, slightly annoyed at the way she kept asking what he was doing every second.

'kaizen know how to keep a conversation goin', zyaire thought as he grabbed his lighter.

"mm, i think you should come over." iyanna spoke in a seductive voice as she propped her phone up, showing herself in a black panty set from victoria's secret.

"if i come ova', it ain't gon be fa' nothin', yaya." zyaire chuckled as he sat his blunt on the dresser. zyaire was a bit.. deprived. he felt like he needed sex to function and he hadn't fucked since he had moved down here.

this would be a record for him, he had never gone a few weeks without having sexual contact or relations with anyone before. since he had been with kaizen so much lately, it was like he didn't need to fuck on anyone. he got this sort of pleasure simply from being around kaizen. kaizen really took zyaire's mind off alot of things.

"i'm on whatever you on, baby." she smiled innocently as she took a strand of her hair and pushed it behind her ear. as she was trying to seduce zyaire, he wasn't paying attention, getting a facetime call from kaizen.

"drop yo' lo, i'm onna way." zyaire told her before hanging up the phone and answering kaizen. "hey, luv. whatchu' doin?" he asked.

"we onna way ta' waffle house, tryna see if you wanted to come." kaizen said, one hand holding the phone while the other was on the steering wheel.

"i can't, i gotta help my momma wit somethin'. i'll come see you afterwards." zyaire told him, standing up and going to get some clothes so he could shower.

"okay, dada, jus lemme know." kaizen mumbled as he parked the car, looking over to see kayden asleep.

"lemme know how much yo' food is, i'a pay fa it." zyaire looked down at the camera, seeing kaizen's honey brown eyes glow in the sunlight as it hit him.

biting his lip, zyaire shook his head as he tried to ignore how fine kaizen looked at the moment. his mind started to fill with scenarios of him and kaizen... participating in unholy things.

"who said i was eatin'?" kaizen asked, slightly mugging the camera, zyaire smiling at him as he did so.

"me and nevermind, i'ma just cashapp yo hardheaded ass ahunnid'." he then shrugged, walking into the bathroom with his clothes and shutting the door.

"you know youn got it like dat, zy." kaizen joked, laughing at how fast zyaire's head looked back at the phone.

"stop fuckin' playin' wimme, jit. you already know what the fuck goin' on ova hea." zyaire stated as he started to run his water.

"whateva', i'a see you later, boo." kaizen held up his middle finger with a smile before hanging up in zyaire's face.

"crazy ass.." zyaire chuckled as he took off his clothes sp. once he was out and ready, he got into his car and headed to iyanna's home. it was about 30 minutes away, which wasn't too far to him. along the ride, zy couldn't help but think about kaizen and how mad he would be if he found out.

"he wouldn't care, we not together forreal, anyway." zyaire mumbled as he pulled into iyanna's driveway. "we jus' chillin', plus he said he ain' give a fuck about me and yaya talkin." he shrugged, trying to not think about kaizen's feelings.

"mmcht, fuck it. you only live once." zyaire shrugged again, stepping out of his car. he was dressed in his black nike tech paired with his white crocs and black socks.

he walked up to the porch and rung the doorbell, taking a deep breath as he realized he was gonna have to listen to iyanna's annoying voice the whole time when all he wanted was some pussy.

he heard footsteps approaching and the door opened, revealing a barely dressed iyanna. he smelled some strong perfume on her causing him to scrunch his face up. he was took by surprise when iyanna grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him in, kissing him as she closed the door behind him.

——
a few hours later...
——

kaizen was awoken by a knock on the door. he was having a good nap, the waffle house knocking him out as soon as he got home. kayden had ended up falling asleep again once they got home too. wiping his eyes, kaizen sighed, hearing his phone start to ring too.

"slime, what the fuck do you want!?" kaizen huffed, obviously not taking a look at the contact and laying back down.

"jit, come open the doe and watch yo' fuckin tone." zyaire spoke as he knocked on the door again. kaizen silently fought the air while slowly getting out of bed.

"damn, a nigga can't sleep fa' nothin'." kaizen mugged, walking downstairs and opening the door to see an angry zyaire.

"who the fuck you thought you was talkin' to?" zyaire asked as he stepped inside of the house, closing the door behind him.

"ian look at the fuckin' caller id, damn. leave me the fuck alone, waking me up outta my sleep n shit." kaizen grumbled as he made his way back upstairs to his room. zyaire followed behind him, making sure his hoodie was up to cover his neck.

"watch yo mouth." zyaire said as he laid down in kaizen's bed. kaizen rolled his eyes, getting into bed and laying his head in the crook of zyaire's neck. closing his eyes, he took a deep breath, scrunching his face up once he smelled perfume on zyaire. "you ever found out what happened to kay?" zyaire asked as he wrapped his arms around kaizen's waist.

"yeaa, i did but ion wanna talk about it. i'm sure he wouldn't appreciate me tellin' you either. he doin' good though, we talked about it." kaizen mumbled, his thumb softly rubbing zyaire's jawline. zyaire hummed in response as his hands slowly moved down, cupping both of kaizen's cheeks.

kaizen opened his eyes, being met with a dark purple mark on zyaire's neck. he chuckled, sitting up and letting go of zyaire.

"zyaire.. i'mma ask you this and i'm only gon' ask you once befo' i start swinging on you." kaizen softly spoke as he watched zyaire open his eyes.

"what?" zyaire asked, sitting up and glancing at kaizen who had started breathing heavily.

"why the fuck you gotta hickey on yo' neck?" kazien asked calmly as he unzipped zyaire's jacket.

"what hickey?" zyaire mumbled, knowing kazien wouldn't fall for his cluelessness like his other hoes in the past did. kaizen scrunched his face up as he realized how zyaire just tried to play him like he was stupid.

"zyaire, don't play dumb wimme, slime. you betta' stop playin fo I flash the fuck out on yo stupid ass!" kaizen yelled as he stood up from his bed, clenching his fists.

"watch yo fuckin mouth, kai and calm yo ass down. you doin too much." zyaire sighed as he looked down at his phone, trying to ignore how mad kaizen seemed at the moment.

"bitch get out my house." kaizen dropped his arms before pointing at the door to his room. zyaire paused, looking to his left, right and then behind him.

"bitch? who the fuck you think you talkin to forreal?" zy asked as he looked up at kaizen with a mug on his face.

"zyaire, get the fuck out my house, real shit. i will beat yo ass if i have to, slime, and i put that on my daddy." kaizen shrugged while taking off his socks.

"what you so mad about? its just a hickey." zyaire tilted his head at kaizen as if he was the crazy one.

"cause yo flunked out ass be acting like we together n' shit. always callin' me names, asking if i ate, payin' fa my food without me asking, kissing me n shit, laying up in bed fuckin' cuddling with me! and you got the nerve to come ova' hea smellin like some cheap fuckin' perfume with hickies all over yo fuckin' neck! you don't do that to somebody if you don't really fuck with em', zyaire!" kaizen paced around his room, zyaire watching his every move and listening to what kaizen was saying. was kaizen kind of right? yes. but will zyaire admit that he's in the wrong? no.

"get the fuck outta my house!" kaizen paused his movements, turning his head back towards zyaire.

"ion know why the fuck you trippin', we even not together!" zyaire yelled back as he stood up, not liking the way that kaizen was sort of hovering over him. zyaire watched as kaizen kind of froze, his head tilting as if he was confused before his facial expression softened.

"we-.. we not together, you right.. we not. i'm just overreacting." kaizen nodded, his voice now soft and raspy.  he thought that he honestly could trust zyaire but he was sadly mistaken. zyaire knew he had struck a nerve, thinking about what he was told about kaizen's previous relationships.

"kai.." zyaire reached his arm out, trying to grab his hand but was surprised when kaizen stepped back.

"we not together, slime, it wasn't no reason fa' me to act like that but since we not together, act like it. fall back on me and see yo way out my fuckin' house." kaizen mumbled as he stared at the floor, not even wanting to look at zyaire's face anymore.

"kai, i was jus-"

"i'm not about to repeat myself, i swea' to god, i'm not." kaizen shook his head, turning around and opening the door to his room. zyaire silently nodded his head, grabbing his phone and leaving kaizen's room. he went downstairs and left out of the front door. as zyaire got into the car he felt guilt wash over him as he looked up at the house.

"fuck.." he sighed as he pulled out of kaizen's driveway, his next destination being his home.

"why the fuck do i even try?" kaizen mumbled as he felt himself start to tear up. he was tired of being treated like he didn't have feelings. from his mom treating him like shit, to the kids at school constantly taunting him and his brother and now zyaire? he didn't know what else to do.

he really thought that he found someone to talk to and possibly go far in life with but he was wrong. kaizen felt more than betrayed, he was angry. why would zyaire gain his trust just to go behind his back and do something weird like that? kaizen was confused, he was tired of letting people in just to turn around and get hurt again.

'i guess i am really meant to be alone', he thought as quickly wiped the tears off his face. he slammed his door shut and laid down in his bed, trying his hardest not to think about zyaire and his stupid mistakes.

———————————

!‼️excuse any mistakes ‼️!

really tried my best to edit everything but i wrote entirely tooo much 💀.

as the story goes on, their mental illness symptoms with become more noticeable.

whatchu' think? was zyaire in the wrong or was kaizen just over reacting? lmk!!

30+ comments for update

4047 words

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

108K 4K 22
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
News & Updates ะ’ั–ะด Wattpad

ะ ั–ะทะฝะต

53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
228K 35.5K 92
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ