๐’๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง || ๐†๐—บ๐ค๐ฑ...

By mehhhtrin

"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง', ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง." ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029

009

3.3K 204 76
By mehhhtrin

————
6:35 P.M.
————

kaizen and zyaire were still at the studio with ace. kavon and jdot had came after kaizen finished recording a few songs. kaizen and zyaire  were sitting on the couch, passing a blunt while the others continued recording some songs.

"how you feel about us and how we met?" zyaire asked as he passed kaizen the blunt. zyaire wanted to know exactly how kaizen felt about them so he could pinpoint his own emotions because they were all over the place.

"i like us, don't know how long we gon last, but i hope its forever. ion know though, i'm scared i might become too much fa' you." kaizen mumbled, taking a  pull from the blunt. "we'll see.." he shrugged.

honestly, kaizen was scared of what would happen between them in the near future. he was becoming entirely too attached to zyaire for him liking. he didn't mind but he didn't want to get himself hurt in the long run.

he was skeptical about sticking around, he was so afraid of being hurt again. if he got hurt again, he doubted that he'd be able to shake back afterwards. it would be too many losses for him to handle.

"whatchu' mean, 'too much fa' you'?" zyaire used his fingers to create air quotes.

"you haven't seen me at my lowest, yet. you haven't seen the episodes that i have occasionally or whenever i get into my moods. ion know how you react and something tellin' me you gon' leave after you see the real me." kaizen explained, putting the blunt out. after he broke up with jania, he had a couple of failed attempts of a new relationship.

it was with a boy older than him and they were out one night with the boys friends. kaizen wasn't feeling well and he had started to have an episode, he felt too overwhelmed with the large amount of people around him. the boy called ben to come get kai and left him outside of the event alone, causing kaizen to get even worse.

he was found by ben sitting with his back against someone's car while crying hysterically. it took ben a whole hour to calm him down, having to wait until kaizen fell asleep to bring him home.

after that, kaizen had never put anything past anyone anymore. his trust issues were 10x's worst after that happened so how he got this far with zyaire? he didn't know but he hoped that it would last.

"i wouldn't leave you like that, luv. i do the same thing, just gotta make sure we communicate. you know what i'm sayin'?" zyaire asked, kaizen nodded his head in response as he watched zyaire's lips as he talked.

'ugh, i wanna kiss him so bad..' kaizen thought, zyaire looking over at him and snapping him out of his thoughts.

"my momma said that's an important part of a relationshi-" zyaire mumbled, pausing as he realized what he had just said. he quickly looked away from kaizen as he felt his face slightly start to blush.

"relationship?" kaizen questioned as a small smile formed on his face. zyaire shook his head softly as he bit down on his lip.

"i-i said friendship." zyaire stuttered shyly, mentally facepalming himself. he wasn't used to feeling this way about a boy, especially a boy like kaizen so alot of this was new to him. he may have talked a lot of shit about fucking on kaizen, but truth be told he knew nothing about boy pussy.

"i heard relationship, but whateva' floats your boat, slime." kaizen chuckled, noticing how flustered zyaire had become. "you so handsome, dada."

"thank you, luv." zyaire smiled as he looked over at kaizen.

right as kaizen was about to crack a joke, his phone rung. looking down at the contact, he seen that it was his younger brother calling him.

"hello?" he mumbled, holding the phone up to his ear to hear commotion going on in the background.

"c-can you come get me from kj's house, please?" kayden stuttered on the other side of the phone.

"yea, i'm on the way. why you cryin', dooda?" kaizen asked as he jumped up from the couch, grabbing zyaire's keys.

"i'll tell you later." he mumbled. "i j-just wanna go home." kayden sniffled. kaizen frowning as he tried to make out what whoever was in the background was saying.

"you safe? where you at?" kaizen questioned, confused noticing how lowly his brother was trying to talk.

"i'm in the bathroom." kayden mumbled.

"okay, stop crying and calm down, dooda. i'mma be there inna lil bit. i'll call you when i'm outside, aight?" kaizen said.

"okay." kayden said before hanging up the phone.

"we gotta go, kayden ass just called me crying n shit." kaizen told zyaire as he grabbed his hoodie. zyaire nodded, walking over to ace and telling them that they had to go. afterwards, they both made their way out of the building and into the car.

6:45 P.M.
————

"where are you!" the man yelled, his voice being heard from kayden who had hidden himself inside of the downstairs bathroom.

"come on, come on, hurry up." kayden mumbled as he sat in front of the locked bathroom door with the lights off, sobbing lowly.

——————————
20 minutes earlier...
——————————

kayden was supposedly spending the night at kj, his bestfriend's house, so they could work on their project together. right after practice, kj's mom had came to pick them up around 5:30. when they got home, they went to shower, kayden being the last to get in.

"kayden, how old are you?" kj's father asked kayden as he sat in the living room waiting for kj and his mother to return from the store. they had left while kayden was in the shower, unaware of how uncomfortable kayden felt around kj's father.

when kayden first met kj's father, he had always knew it was something up with him despite how much kj loved him. kayden would always catch the man staring at him with a weird look in his eyes.

he would always try to get the two alone and kayden didn't like it not one bit. one time, the man even suggested that kayden should be the one to help him grab a few things from the garage instead of kj.

that moment was when kayden realized that he should really stay away from the man as much as possible. there was no telling what the man had up his sleeve at all.

he debated on telling his close friend about how uncomfortable his father made him but didn't wanna risk losing him. kj was the only real friend that kayden had and enjoyed hanging out with.

both of them enjoying the same hobbies such as basketball and playing video games of some sort. they were both on the varsity basketball team so kayden could only imagine how weird it'd be to hear that your bestfriend thought your dad was a predator.

"i just turned 15." kayden mumbled, keeping his eyes down on his phone trying not to let his nervousness show. no matter how nervous or scared that kayden was, he had taught himself to never show it.

"kj is 16 years old, how come you're younger than him?" the man asked as he scooted closer to kayden without him noticing.

"ion know, maybe my momma got nutted in a lil later than his." kayden shrugged as he scrolled on tiktok, trying to ignore how fast his heart was beating at the moment.

"you know, i remember when i was younger. i used to play basketball like y'all did." the man mumbled, slowly moving his hand to grab kayden's thigh. "i never liked it though." he said, hand now gripping kayden's thigh.

"slime, get the fuck off me." kayden mugged, trying to stand up but was pulled back down on the couch. the man moved quickly, pushing kayden back on the couch and forcing him to lay down. now, don't get me wrong even though kayden was skinny he did have some muscle on him. the man was just wayyy bigger than kayden.

"w-what the fuck y-you doin'?!" kayden yelled as he thrashed around, trying to get out of the older man's grip. "let me go!" he shouted frantically as he watched the man unbuckle his pants.

"be fucking still! you makin' this shit harder for your self!" the man yelled as he tried to force kayden out of his shorts. kayden panicked, bringing his leg up and kicking the man off of him and on to the floor.

while the man tried to get up off the floor, kayden grabbed his phone and quickly ran into the nearest bathroom. when he got inside and locked the door he couldn't help but to bust out in tears as he realized what just took place.

"where the fuck you went!" kayden turned off the light and sat with his back against the door as he started to hyperventilate.

"what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck—" kayden silently repeated as he grabbed his phone, going to kaizen's contact. "please, pick up." he mumbled, wiping the tears that kept falling down.

——
present time
——

kayden sat in silence as he waited for a text back from kj. he had texted kj and asked where he was at 10 minutes ago but he didn't answer. kayden quickly grabbed his phone as he heard it ring loudly. he answered it and it was kaizen telling him to come outside.

"o-ok, here i come." he stuttered, standing up and getting ready to run. taking a deep breath, kayden opened the bathroom door and booked it to the front door. as he was making his way there, he heard someone running behind him but closed the door before they could reach him. kaizen looked up from his phone to see kayden desperately making his way to the car with tears running down his face.

"kayden, what happened? why you crying?" kaizen asked as he stepped out of the car, confused at his brother.

"n-nothing, w-we gotta go. please, c-can we go? ii- wanna go home, kai, please." kayden stuttered as he looked back at the house frantically, making sure the man didn't follow him outside. zyaire squinting his eyes as he seen someone looking at kaizen and kayden through the blinds.

"dooda, you gotta calm down. we gon go home soon, but you gotta tell me why you crying." kaizen said as he furrowed his eyebrows, wanting to know who or what made his brother cry so he could go pay them a visit.

"i just wanna g-go home!" kayden sobbed, kaizen quickly pulling his brother in for a hug seeing that he really needed one at the moment. kayden clutched onto his brother's shirt as if he was scared that he was going to disappear.

"okay, we can go home dooda. i'm sorry, i just wanted to know what was wrong. i'm sorry, dooda." kaizen spoke softly, rubbing his brother's back as he cried into his chest. "come on, let's go." kaizen said, opening the passenger's door for him. kayden let go, still crying as he got into the backseat of the car.

when kaizen got into the car and pulled off, he looked in the rear view mirror and noticed kj's mom car pulling into the driveway.

'where the fuck did she come from', kaizen thought as he put his eyes back into the road.

once they made it to zyaire's house to get kaizen's car, kaizen told kayden to get inside the car and wait for him while he talked to zyaire.

"zyaire, i put this shit on my daddy, if somebody put they hands on him i'm gon' kill they ass. ian neva' in my life seen my li' brudda cry like that, zyaire. the lil nigga ain' never been scared that bad in all of his years of living." kaizen ranted, watching his younger brother sleep in the passenger seat of his car. "what the fuck, slime." he mumbled as he started pacing around on the porch.

"you ain't see somebody looking at y'all through the window? and how that car pulled up right after we pulled off?" zyaire questioned, grabbing kaizen's hand and pulling him towards him.

"i seen the car, but that was just kj momma. who you seen inna window?" kaize asked, looking up at zyaire who was already staring down at him.

"ion know, some nigga. he was bald, that's all i could make out." zyaire shrugged his shoulders, leaning back on the railing. "and youn' think it's weird how they somehow just got there when we left? ian see nor hear they asses come down the street, luv. i know i'm not trippin'." zyaire mumbled.

"i'm finna go home and talk to him about it, see if he'll tell me something. if not them i'ma go shoot them bitch ass niggas house up, on dump." kaizen mugged, looking away as his mind traced back to his younger brother crying his eyes out.

"don't do nothin' too crazy, kai. you gotta think it through, until you he tell you what happened just chill, aigh?" zyaire brought his hand up and grabbed kaizen's face, making him look up.

"i guess, slime." kaizen sighed, rolling his eyes in the process. "i might call you later, answer the phone if i do and if you don't, i'mma shoot yo car up."

"you crazy as hell, luv, but ok. text me when you get home." zyaire said, leaning down and giving kaizen a quick kiss on his forehead.

"ight, dada." kaizen said, walking off the porch and getting into his car. kaizen letting his window down halfway.

"and don't be fuckin' speeding!" zyaire yelled watching as kaizen pulled out of the driveway.

"can't hear you, bye!" kaizen yelled out the window as he skirted down the street.

"he one crazy ass nigga.. my crazy ass nigga." zyaire smiled, opening the door and walking inside of the house.

————
📍home
————

luckily, when kaizen and kayden got home their mother was no where to be found. they honestly, for many reasons, didn't give a fuck tho. as they walked inside of the home, kaizen watched as kayden went directly upstairs to his room without saying a word.

"dooda, hollon." kaizen said, locking the door before going upstairs after him. kaizen walked down the hall and to kayden's room. he knocked on the door softly but he didn't hear a response.

"dooda, open the door so we can talk." kaizen spoke softly, twisting the door knob though he knew it was locked. "you don't have to tell me what happened right now, i just wanna make sure you ok." kaizen said, leaning up against the door hearing light sniffles coming from inside.

kaizen frowned as he heard his brother crying to himself. he didn't know why his brother was crying like that but he wanted to take all of his pain away. he had always hated seeing his brother cry, even when they were younger. it was like whenever he cried, kaizen always ended up doing the same later on.

"please, open the door." kaizen sighed as he felt tears cloud his vision, "i'm worried about you, dude." he mumbled.

———————————

!‼️excuse any mistakes ‼️!

aww, poor kayden.

kaizen being a good big brother as always 🫶🏾.

whatchu' think??

30+ comments for update

2558 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 43 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt๐Ÿคญ
229K 35.6K 93
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
47.4K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
504K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...