𝐒𝐥𝗼𝐰 𝐃𝗼𝐰𝐧 || 𝐆𝗺𝐤𝐱...

By mehhhtrin

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧', 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐛𝗼𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝗼𝐰𝐧." ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029

007

3.9K 227 109
By mehhhtrin

1:15 P.M
principles office📍
monday
----

after the boy told kaizen that his brother was arguing with someone in the lunchroom, kaizen and zyaire went to go see about it. once they made it to the lunchroom, they seen kayden arguing with 3 different niggas. kaizen didn't hesitate to put all three of them in place, with the help of zyaire.

while kaizen was letting them know not to fuck with his brother, he ended up getting into it with one of them. he was a junior named mike, brother of the starting senior who played basketball with kayden.

mike's brother, jason, and kayden had gotten into it plenty of times because he felt like kayden was stealing his shine on the court. of course kayden didn't back down, stepping up to jason every time.

before kaizen could do anything too crazy, kayden and zyaire had managed to pull him off. kayden yelled at him for fighting and getting in trouble again, of course.

now, he was sitting down outside of the principals office, in the same seat he sat in when he had his first real conversation with zyaire in. speaking of zyaire, he was currently waiting inside of his car for kaizen so they could go back to his home.

"kaizen gaulden, i can see you now." the assistant principal opened her door, allowing another student to walk out. sighing, kaizen got himself up and walked into her office with a mug on his face.

"okay, mr gaulden. i have some bad news for you." she spoke, sitting down in her office chair behind her desk.

"wassup." kaizen mumbled, leaning back in his chair.

"you are at risk of not graduating. you have gotten into too many fights and it's only the middle of the school year. is everything okay at home?" ms kelsey asked as kaizen stared at the floor, twisting his hair nervously at her question.

kaizen's face twisted up in confusion since he was one of the top students in the whole school. he had a 4.5 gpa and made sure to stay on top of his grades. besides, it was only 7 fights, this one making it the 8th. so why are they making a big deal out of this one?

"yea, everythings fine. momma work a nice job, daddy work too, one as a lawyer and the other's a doctor. they both make good money and have us in a large 3 story house with two caine corsos as our pets." kaizen lied as the lady's eyebrows raised, impressed by how good his home life sounded.

kaizen learned at a young age to not let anyone at school know about how horrible his home life was. he didn't wanna get put in the system and get separated from the only person he truly cared about. he wouldn't be able to live with himself if something like that happened.

"oh wow, well then you have no reason to be acting the way you are, mr gaulden. please, no more fights this semester for your own good. i know you want your parents and kayden to see you walk across the stage." ms kelsey said as she crossed legs.

"okay, may i got now?" kaizen asked with a bored expression on his face. the assistant principal silently nodded her head, handing him his suspension sheet. kaizen snatched the sheet from the lady and quickly left out of the office. as he was walking out of the school, his phone started to ring.

"hello?" he mumbled, putting one of his airpods in his ear. there was shuffling in the background before a voice finally spoke.

"say, crazy ass nigga whea' the fuck you been at?" montana's voice boomed through his ears. montana is someone that kaizen worked for from time to time. being a long time friend of kaizen's father, montana became someone who did anything to help kaizen and kayden with whatever they needed.

kaizen started to become distant as he went to highschool. he stopped calling and texting montana like he used to. only calling occasionally to make some money when he ran out of products to sell.

montana has made it clear that he is always one call away but kaizen had been too busy trying to figure his life out. montana didn't mind it at all though, he understood kaizen and let him do him. it had been a whole month since montana and kaizen had talked and montana was missing having him around.

"chillin' with ma' li boo and goin' to school." kaizen shrugged as he finally spotted zyaire's car parked in the back of the parking lot. "whatchu' been up to, tana?" kaizen asked.

"making money man.. you know how i get down. 'li boo'? you got another girlfriend, neph?" montana questioned, remembering how heartbroken kaizen was with his last one..

"nahh.. not a girlfriend. he jus'.. we jus' figuring eachotha' out right na. i like em' doe, he my li sweetheart." kaizen smiled as he seen zyaire asleep in the front seat again. "he been a huge help lately and his momma real nice to me." he explained leaning on the hood of zyaire's car.

kaizen wanted to take things kinda slow since his last relationship really fucked him up. kaizen hoped that zyaire genuinely liked spending time with him as much as kaizen liked spending time with him.

"dats good, i'm happy fa you neph. you gotta bring him rounda' hea sometime. the kids miss they big cousin, mane. they ask me about you everyday."

"preciate' dat unc, they at school right nah?" kaizen asked as his phone got a notification.

"yea."

"ight, i'mma be ova dea inna lil bit. you got a blunt ready?" kaizen asked. he was ready to see montana since they hadn't seen eachother in a while. kaizen had missed him and his younger cousins too.

"smoking one as we speak." tana responded as kaizen checked his messages to see one from zyaire. he glanced over to see zyaire staring right back at him before looking down at his phone.

boo 🫶🏾
im hungry please hurry tf up

"you a bad influence mane." kaizen chuckled, "aye, i'a text you when i'm onna way. i gotta go, this crybaby hungry." kaizen said walking over to the drivers side.

"ight, neph." montana said, hanging up the phone. once he did so, kaizen knocked on the window to catch zyaire's attention.

"get out so i can drive." kaizen demanded as he opened zyaire's door. zyaire not having the energy to argue, he sluggishly got out the car and went to get in the passenger's seat.

"say, ian gon lie. yo car nice as fuck." kaizen said as he started the car up. zyaire mumbled a quick think you before putting his seat back and closing his eyes.

'he so handsome', kaizen thought as he watched zyaire fall asleep.

kaizen put the car in drive and pulled off from the school. he was going to jack in the box, remembering zyaire said he wanted some earlier.

-----
jack in the box📍
2:03 P.M.
-----

"kaizen, whatchu' gettin'?" zyaire asked as they stood in line. kaizen shrugged his shoulders, hiding his face in the crook of zyaire's neck. he honestly wasn't planning on eating today. he wasn't hungry at all, having ate last night he felt like he didn't need to eat today.

"i wasn't plannin' on gettin' nun, dada." he mumbled as zyaire shook his head at him. "not really hungry today." he shrugged. zyaire hated when kaizen did that, it made him feel guilty as if he was the one making kaizen not eat. it seemed like whenever kaizen took his pills, his appetite would leave immediately after. it was weird and zyaire encouraged kaizen to go to a doctor admit it but he didn't find it alarming at all.

"sounds like you gettin' whateva' i'm gettin'." zyaire said, looking up at the menu, trying to decide if he wanted the 4 piece chicken combo or the big jack combo.

"don't waste yo' money, i'm not gon' eat it." kaizen said, looking up at zyaire.

"yo black ass gon' eat if i tell you to." zyaire shrugged, looking down at kaizen.

"no the hell i'm not either, the fuck." kaizen scoffed as zyaire shook his head at him again.

"next!" the cashier yelled, catching zyaire and kaizen's attention. they both looked up and started to walk up to the counter.

"can i get two big jack combos." zyaire spoke, kaizen mugging him as he did so.

'i couldve sworn i just told this bitch that ian want nothing to eat?', kaizen thought

"what you want fa the drink?" the girl asked looking zyaire up and down with a slight smile on her face.

"the fuck she smiling at?" kaizen mumbled as he mugged the girl.

"calm down, luv. she jus' bein' nice." zyaire said, wrapping his arm around kaizen's waist. "we'll take 2 sprites." he looked back over at the cashier.

"will that be all, handsome?" the girl smiled, showing her yellow teeth while twirling her hair around her finger. zyaire mugged the girl before continuing with his order.

"can i get a large fry on one of them and 2 apple pies?" he mumbled rubbing the side of kaizen's waist.

"of course, the total is 20.54." she said. kaizen handed the girl 21 dollars. "and.. can i get your nu-" before the girl could finish, kaizen had interrupted her.

"no." kaizen mumbled, immediately dismissing the girl's request. zyaire chuckled at how fast kaizen was with the answer. he didn't mind kaizen doing so either, especially since the girl was not attractive in his eyes.

"uhm, i wasn't talking to you." she mugged, slightly rolling her eyes at them.

"i know." kaizen shrugged watching as she took the money from him.

"anyways.." she mumbled, looking back up at zyaire, licking her lips as she handed him the receipt.

"you heard him the first time." zyaire said, grabbing his receipt and walking off holding kaizen's hand. the girl's mouth dropped in embarrassment as she watched the two walk off. they found a booth and sat down on the same side.

"i told you ian' want nothin' to eat." kazien mumbled, looking over at zyaire who was scrolling on his instagram feed.

"and i said that you was gon eat anyways. dat not eating shit not healthy kaizen, yo ass already scrawny as fuck." zyaire shrugged, shutting his phone off when iyanna started to facetime him. he looked over at kaizen and he didn't seem to notice at all.

"mmcht, i've been doin' it since before i met you, ion think it make no difference." kaizen huffed. though kaizen hated when zyaire tried to make him eat, he really appreciated how concerned he'd be when didn't eat for long periods of time. it felt nice having someone else to care for him other than his friends and younger brother.

"kaizen, you gon eat. as long you are around me, i'mma make sure you eat something even if you don't feel like it. you not finna be going these long periods of time without eating no mo and ion give a fuck about how you feel about it." zyaire mumbled, laying his head on kaizen's shoulder.

"mmcht, i should've left yo ass lost innat hallway." kaizen grumbled as he crossed his arms. zyaire smiling at how bratty he was acting at the moment.

"too muhfuckin' bad, now we foreva' together foreva, locked in, tight like a bootyhole." zyaire recited a sound that he heard on tiktok causing them to start laughing.

"mane, get off me." kaizen cackled as he tried to push zyaire off him. they heard the bell above the door and looked over to see ben and joe walking in.

"is that li top!?" ben yelled as he walked over to the table causing everyone in the fast food place to look at him like he was crazy.

"nigga why the fuck you always yellin?" kaizen asked, reaching over and dapping ben up.

"my fault, wassam zy." ben said, nodding his head at zyaire as he sat on the other side of the booth.

"tell me why this bitch just tried to get my numba? and the bitch ugly with them yellow ass teeth." joe asked as he walked over to the booth that they were sitting in.

"that nasty bitch tried to get zyaire numba' too." kaizen grumbled, still mad at the fact the girl even tried it while he was right there in front of her.

"whatchu say?" joe asked, looking over at zyaire.

"nothin'." zy shrugged.

"i told that ugly bastard no, the fuck." kaizen shrugged as he mugged the girl, catching her staring at zyaire. kaizen held up his middle finger in her direction causing her to quickly duck off in the back.

"how the fuck you gon' ask him fa' his numba and you see me all up on the nigga? make it make fuckin' sense." kaizen ranted, looking over at ben and joe.

"and she keep lookin' ova' hea too." zyaire mumbled, noticing the girl peaking from behind the wall like a weirdo.

"she betta act like she know, on slime." kaizen chuckled as he felt zyaire grab his hand.

"you wild, kai." joe chuckled.

"ion give a fuck." kaizen spat as he shrugged his shoulders.

"she gon' fuck around and spit in y'all food." ben said as him and joe started to laugh.

"i wish that bitch would, i bet she won't see the sunrise eva' again." kaizen mugged.

"luv, calm yo' crazy ass down." zyaire laughed along with ben and joe.

"whea' li draco at?" ben asked, grabbing his phone off the counter.

"nigga still at school. he had got to arguing, i had ta' show them niggas who the fuck i was."

"nigga, you keep on and they gon fuck around and kick yo ass out the school." joe warned him.

"i'm surprised they didn't already. the only thing the lady told me was that i'm at risk of not graduating because of all the fights i den' had." kaizen shrugged as if the topic wasn't something that really mattered to him.

"kaizen, c'mon mane." joe sighed in disappointment.

"mmcht, hea' y'all niggas go.." kaizen grumbled, already knowing that they were about to start scolding him about his behavior. they had always been like this, always letting know when kaizen was in the wrong and when he needed to work on himself.

"get yo' shit together, nigga. we supposed to be graduating together, we can't do that if you don't graduate." ben said as joe nodded his head in agreement.

"and we supposed to have that big ass party too and you know niggas been waiting on it." joe added on.

"zyaire, nigga what grade you in?" joe asked, glancing over at zyaire.

"i'mma senior like y'all. i'm 18, nigga." zyaire said.

"oh, i thought yo' ass graduated assum. you look older than that." ben shrugged.

"how old i look?" zyaire asked them, looking around at the 3.

"look like you in ya' 20s slime, that's why i was confused when i seen yo big ass roaming the halls. all dem tattoos you got don't make it no betta'." kaizen explained.

"i'm not even big fr, i'm jus tall." zyaire said in his defense.

"same fuckin' difference." kaizen shrugged before putting attention back on ben and joe. "say, y'all comin' wimme to tana house?" kaizen aksed them.

"yea, we can." joe nodded in agreement.

"you tryna slide through to dis party friday night?" ben asked as he read the flyer that had just popped up on his instagram.

"who party it is?" joe leaned over to read the post that ben was looking at.

"jason, that basketball nigga." he mumbled.

"mmcht, ion like that bitch ass nigga." kazien frowned.

"why?" joe asked. it seemed like kaizen always had somebody new that he didn't like everyday but joe didn't mind. he knew if kaizen didn't like someone then there was always a reasonable reason behind why.

"cause his bitch ass keep tryin' dooda at practice n shit. he think i won't slap the fuck out his bitch ass, i told kayden to let me know if his ass say sum else to him." kaizen explained with a mug on his face.

"you is a fuckin' hothead, jit. i'm tellin' mrs alinda you out hea' tryna slap niggas fa' no reason." zyaire mumbled.

"you bet' not, bitch. she gon get mad at me and ion like dat." kaizen paused, looking over at zyaire who was mugging him.

"watch that bitch word." zyaire warned before laying his head back down on kaizen's shoulder.

"or what, bitch?" kaizen asked, making sure he added emphasis on the bitch part.

"get y'all homeboy." zyaire said as he glanced over at joe and ben.

"we ain' got nothin' do to with that." they mumbled.

"they ain' gotta get shit." kaizen mumbled.

"i got some fa' that ass when we get back to the house." zyaire nodded in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"i'm supposed ta' be scared assum?" kaizen asked in all seriousness.

"you gon be scared when i take this third leg out." zyaire said lowly, making sure on kaizen heard him.

"i-"

"407, two big jacks!" someone called out kaizen's and zyaire's order.

"ight y'all, dats us. i'a see y'all at tana house." kaizen said, waiting on zyaire to slide out the booth so he could get out.

"ight." joe and ben responded as zyaire took his time getting out of the booth.

"move bitch." kaizen mumbled, walking past zyaire woth a mug on his face.

"i'mma fuck around and have yo' ass innat backseat cryin'. keep fuckin' playin' wimme, akai." zyaire warned as he grabbed the bags, following behind kaizen as they walked out of the fast food restaurant.

"shut the fuck up and hurry up so i can eat my french fries." kaizen groaned, waiting on zyaire to unlock the door.

"you not gettin' shit if you keep talkin' out the side of yo' neck, getcho' li ass in the fuckin car." zyaire said as he unlocked the door.

kaizen rolled his eyes and got in the passengers seat. as he was getting inside the car, he seen zyaire texting someone. kaizen closed the door, catching zyaire's attention, making him quickly sit his phone down in the cupholder.

"i'll really do you bad, keep playin wimme kaizen." zyaire mumbled.

"what if i want you to?" kaizen glanced at zyaire, watching as he paused all of his movements before laughing.

"kaizen, eat yo food." zyaire chuckled as he handed kaizen his bag.

"i'm not hungry but okay dada." kaizen mumbled, grabbing the fries and ketchup out of his bag.

"mm, good boy." zyaire said, leaning over and giving kaizen a kiss on the cheek.

"you finna make my dick hard." kaizen spoke truthfully as he pulled his joggers down a bit.

"kaizen, you so fuckin' nasty." zyaire said, shaking his head at him.

"you wanna fuck my nasty ass though." kaizen smiled, sticking his tongue out at zyaire.

"you damn skippy, i'ma have that ass tooted up inna air soon, don't worry." zyaire nodded his head quickly, earning a laugh from kaizen.

"mhm, can't wait." kaizen chuckled.

--------------

!‼️excuse any mistakes ‼️!

kaizen at risk of not graduating?

zyaire texting iyanna and her facetiming him?

we finna get into more of zyaire after next chapter.

25+ comments for update

3262 words

THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY TWO WORDS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 772 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
86K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
26.3K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
107K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !