Silence

By martitude28

Once you are already have a partner, you should never forget the important dates that you share in your relat... More

Silence

130 4 0
By martitude28

The practice room was colder than the usual. The only thing that was heating up was Hanbin-hyung's head because we can't seem to get a hold of the choreography he was teaching. Tension was already rising and the atmosphere was getting heavier as the seconds passed. We've run through the same piece for over a hundred times now and my body just can't get used to the steps. I can see Hanbin-hyung's expression gets darker as I kept messing out. My focus just went blank after I realized how big of a dumbass I was.

I woke up early this morning because Jinhwan-hyung was already pestering me. I slept late last night because of our vocal training and I don't know what the hell was up and he was there. He kept pushing me to get up so it left me no choice but to drag myself out of my bed and follow him. Still, everything's a blur and I can't seem to get a hold of the situation. What time is it by the way?

I threw a glanced on our wall clock and with all surprised I was taken aback.

"Jinan-hyuuuung, it's just five in the morning. Ugh!" Then I let out a deep sigh.

He pushed me from the back going to the living room where the center table was neatly prepared. I propped myself to sit properly. Why wake up early this morning? I mean, does this hyung even slept? I swear, that moment I was ready to sleep on the table. My whole body is still aching from the practice yesterday and I feel like I only slept for an hour or two.

"Hyuuung, why did you wake me up this early? I should still be slee-"

"Just wait a bit more."

He shouted from the kitchen. I can smell that he was preparing something for us to eat. Good thing, I am already famished. I haven't had any decent meal since last night. After vocal training, I just drank the milk tea I saw on the fridge and went straight to bed. I haven't even washed up.

"It better be good, hyung. I'm already starving."

"They don't call me eomma for nothing."

Though I hate calling you eomma, I already get the point.

After a few more minutes, Jinhwan-hyung was already on his way to the living room. Holding two plates on his hand, he was all smiles as he approached me. I can smell the freshly cooked meal that he was holding and my tummy's already reacting to the smell. I was starving and this is really a treat. Thank goodness he woke me up before the others; maybe he knew how hungry I was last night that's why he prepared this simple treat to me.

Scrambled eggs, kimchi fried rice, hotdogs, a soup, there's even bread and a pitcher orange juice. This is so perfect for my grumbling stomach. I took a spoonful of the fried rice and Jinhwan-hyung, just sitting in front of me, was waiting for my reaction.

"This is really good!"

"Really?"

"Yes. Ha-ha!"

All he did was watched as I inhale the food, and I was just throwing smile and giggles as he watched me eat the meal he prepared. I was really happy that he even bothered to wake up early just to prepare this treat, but I felt something strange. Am I missing something here? It was as if Jinhwan-hyung was waiting for something as soon as I finished eating,

"Wow, you really can cook Jinan-hyung. Thank you!"

"And?"

"And what? Ah, okay. Don't worry; I'll go wash the dishes myself. You can go rest for a bit now."

Then I saw his expression darkened and the bright smile he had was gone. What? Did I say something wrong?

I gathered the plates and put them on the sink one by one. I wiped the table and then did the dishes right after. As I wash them I was contemplating why Jinhwan-hyung did reacted like that right after he gave this treat to me. Is he expecting something in return?

As I was washing the dishes, Hanbin-hyung was already up and on his way to the fridge to grab something to drink.

"Junhoe, you are up early." He said in surprise when he saw me doing the dishes this early in the morning, "I've got to finish the choreography by today before the monthly evaluation comes. Oh right, what's the date today?"

Then before answering the question he had asked, it suddenly hit me hard. Like, what the fuck was wrong me? Today was        October 30 and this should be our 100th day together as a couple. How did that slipped out of my mind. I hated myself that instant. So that's why Jinhwan-hyung was up early to prepare me a meal. I am really one hell of a total dumbass.

I quickly set the dishes and ran towards Jinhwan's room but he wasn't answering and it seemed that he really has no plans on opening the door. I kept knocking and banging the door but no one's answering. The later came Hanbin-hyung, holding a glass of water, startled when he saw me frantically asking Jinhwan to open the door.

"Why? Did you guys fought?"

"No. It's just that—"

"Don't tell me you forgot —"

"You knew?"

"Yeah. Last night he was asking me and Bobby-hyung what gift to give you today. But we suggested that he do something to make it more special. It was Bobby's idea for him to cook for you since he is good in cooking... so that's why... I thought you knew. You're so dead."

"Hyung?!?"

"Stop whining like that. Just do something to makeup with him. It's not like he can even resist you."

With my shoulders hanging low, I dragged myself going back to my room. I'm just really thankful that Hanbin and Bobby-hyung is helping us out work this relationship. I mean because only the two of them knew what we really where. We kept our relationship from the rest of the group; only four know the real stand including me.

I tossed myself back to my bed and started contemplating on what to do. I am so dead. I bet Jinhwan is so disappointed at me right now. Imagine, I forgot this special day and I bet he was expecting something from me. I am so messed up right now.

"Can we have a short break?" I asked Hanbin-hyung who seemed to be already enraged.

"Okay, 15 minutes. Then we will run and polish everything again," he extolled with a loud voice.

I just sat at the usual bench of our practice room and threw glances over Jinhwan-hyung. He seemed to act completely normal – other than of course the fact the he has been ignoring my presence ever since that incident this morning – of which he was just sitting there calm with Bobby and Hanbin-hyung. So I decided to get over with this already and tried to approach him.

I grabbed a bottle of cool water and went to their nook. I can see that Bobby-hyung was keeping them occupied while resting with his gags. So I naturally entered the conversation by laughing with them. Then I kept pointing out the bottle of water to Jinhwan-hyung. He seemed to notice me but he just stared at me blankly and immediately stood up. I was taken aback by his action so I just pulled out the bottle I was holding and went back to the bench where I was sitting.

This is really annoying in a way. Jinhwan-hyung isn't really like this. He would usually grab the bottle I am offering and flash a bright smile at me. But this time it is completely different. He was acting up on me and I really don't know what to do so that he would forgive me. Ah! This is really killing me.

Hours passed and practice was almost over. We were just doing the final polishing for our routine and still Jinhwan haven't spoken a word for me. I was doing all kind of stuffs so that he could notice me, or even yell at me, anything literally but all I gain was a blank look. Nothing more, nothing less. It already pains me that hours had passed and I haven't even talked to him about my thoughts. I know that I've been a fool for having this day slipped out of my head, but don't you think it's a bit overboard if we would continue to waste the remaining hours of this special day ignoring each other.

"Ah! I want some ice cream! " Bobby-hyung suddenly screamed in the middle of practice.

"Now that you mention it, I want one to," Yunhyeong-hyung added.

"Come on, let's buy some." Chanwoo said with a smile.

"OKAY! It's on you Chanwoo-yah, since you are the one who invited us to go buy!" Bobby said teasing.

They argue a little about who would treat the group and Chanwoo finally gave in, besides he does not have any choice.  This gave me an idea; this is my chance so that everyone can leave the two of us alone here in the practice room so that we could talk.

"Hey, I also want a strawberry cone!" I added and then turned to Jinhwan to ask what he wants, "How about you? Do you want some? Don't worry, it's on me."

He just rolled his eyes on me and said, "Don't mind me guys, just take your time. I'm just going to polish my dance here as you all go out."

Then he turned his back on me just like that and grabbed his phone, plugged his earphones and ignored the rest of us. It was perfect. Just exactly what I expected him to say. At this rate everyone will be leaving Jinhwan hyung behind as we go to the nearest convenience store.

As we walked our way out, I signaled Hanbin-hyung so that I could talk to him. I asked him if he could hold the group for a little while so that I and Jinhwan hyung could talk. Thankfully, he agreed to my plan and said he'll do anything to help. So halfway going to the convenience I said to the group that I left something important at the dorm so I need to go back. The members kept insisting that I should just forget it and attend to it after. Luckily, Bobby-hyung understood the situation and helped me out. I got out smoothly thanks to his white lie; I just need to gather my thoughts before I meet Jinhwan-hyung alone at the practice room.

My heart was already throbbing hard and I can feel the mad rush of blood in my veins. I am still panting from the run I made from the convenience store and back. I peeped through the glass door of our practice room and there I see Jinhwan-hyung, just sitting on the bench all alone. I suddenly felt a strong thump inside my heart. This image of you should never have happened if I just remember how important this day was for us. I felt sorry and guilty. I should have never let you feel lonely.

With all the courage I have, I opened the door gently and started to sing my heart out.

"It's crazy how your heart just has a mind of its own.

Like when it smiled and makes the choice on its own.

Well the funny thing about this heart of mine.

It knows what it wants."

I know in our relationship I do have a lot of shortcomings. I am not as sweet as you expect me to be. I am quite a dumbass that always pisses you off. I always tease you and I know that you hate it. But you know what; it is because I am comfortable with you. You are the only one who understands me, what I feel and what I think. You are always there to support me. At the verge of breaking down, you are there to help me compose myself back to where I am now. Without you I would still be a complete mess.

"But see the crazy thing is my mind tries to deny it.

But girl I can't fight what I know, I know.

I want you baby, you. I want you baby, you"

I want you and only you. You are the only one who completes me. I can't even imagine myself now without you by my side. I know this relationship of ours have a lot of complications in its nature but I'll man up enough to fight for you. I wouldn't even let tears fall from those beautiful eyes of yours. I will fill your soul with happiness from memories that we would share.

"See I've waited all my life for someone like you.

And nobody, nobody else will do.

Because I want you baby, you. I want you baby, you, you."

You are the one who sang my song back to me when I forgot the words. You are the piece of heaven left on earth. You are my escape. You are my everything that is why I will do everything to keep you, to have you by my side. I want you, only you.

He was already bursting in tears. Then right after I sang my heart out, he hugged me so tight, his face buried on my chest. I can feel his tears and I can feel his heart. It was so near with mine and as if it was beating in chorus. I hugged him even tighter for him to feel how much I am sorry for the mistake I have done and I whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Stop saying that, you fool."

Then he let out a small laugh as I was hugging him and I felt a light giggle on my chest. Somehow I felt relieved after everything that had happened. I was happy. Then as if our body was moving on its own, I pulled him in for a passionate kiss. I can feel that hyung was surprised but his lips were rather relaxed. He kissed me back and threw a lop-sided smile, "Don't you know how hard it is for me to restrain myself from talk—"

"No time for those talks."

I cut him with another deep passionate kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 28.1K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
266K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...