Texting Jimin

By _amxnx_

Step into the tangled web of high school drama where Park Jimin, who was secretly known as Loverboy, runs an... More

1. First Text
2. Playboy
3. His Crush
4. The Desperate Need
5. Fine A$$
6. Embarrassed Hoe
7. Another Failure?
8. Group Chat
9. Two Fools
10. Piano Meet
11. When The Hotties Meet
12. Dug One's Own Grave
13. First Love
14. Surprise Bitch
15. Ex = Trouble
16. Dress Trial
17. Dress Trial Ver. 2
18. Bitchy Bitch
19. Rude Mf
20. WWH
21. Hope Right Here
22. Fight?
23. Jackpot
24. Handsome Asshole
25. Seducer
26.Weeknd
27. Magic Vodka
28. Drunken Phase
29. Fucked Up
30. Revealed
31. Cream Aesthetic Party
32. Heavenly
33. Yacht
34. Crying Hearts
35. Cure Of Sadness
36. Golden Chance
37. Angel Compliments
38. Friendly Advice
39. I Like You
40. Glow Up
41. Regret
42. Apologies
43. Incomplete Love
44. Angel
45. Date Plan
46. Window Crash
47. My Girl
48. I Want To Love Him
49. Little Broken Hearts
50. Beautiful Man
51. Hand In Hand
52. Friends?
53. Goddess
54. StuDIES
55. Doll
56. Mathematician
57. Mixed Signals
58. Little Devil
59. Loverboy
60. Red Roses
61. Mission Reconciliation
63. The Separation
64. Promises
65. Texting Jimin
66. Private Group Chat
67. Chim Chim
68. Heart Burst
69. D-day
70. Last Text
71. Reunion (Bonus Chapter 1)
72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

62. Jelly Jungkook

2K 105 20
By _amxnx_

Jungkook and Rosé watch Yoongi take away Somi from the stage as the crowd slowly disperses.

They stood quiet alongside each other uttering no words. The whole room being in motion except for them.

Jungkook leaned back against the wall resting his hands on the table behind him and lowering his head, casually focusing on his shoes as if he wasn't yearning to look into Rosé's eyes and say how pretty she was looking tonight.

It has been a week since he started to ignore her. Ignored all the efforts she was making to talk to him. He wanted her to experience what he was going through but now he wasn't liking it at all.

He got the space he wanted to have, it was suffocating to not talk to her.

What she did was hurtful. She was outrightly calling him a playboy who was playing with her feelings which he wasn't. She misjudged him.

Out of everything that hurt him the most was her asking him to leave when he confessed his true feelings to her. He wanted to explain everything but she wasn't willing to hear anything. Nothing.

He thought maybe it was hard for her to accept it all at once but when she tried explaining how wrong he treated her he got nothing but disappointment. He thought she knew him better than anyone of his friends.

But see where it brought them.

It was fine. Totally.

He wanted a new start. Exams ended and they now had fresh minds to think things clearly and make things right. He wasn't willing to give up on her just because of a misunderstanding.

There was one thing he thought he should've done earlier and that was reassuring her of his commitment to only and only her.

Clasping his hands calmly he lifts his head to meet her eyes only to see a blonde american guy approach her the same moment.

He blinks.

Rosé stands in surprise as he approaches her. He was wearing a tuxedo, his blonde hair neatly pulled back, rich fragrance feigning off of him and a big smile on his lips.

"Roseanne Park?" He calls her name out in the most British accent he has ever heard of.

"Lucas," Rosé meets him with pure amazement.

The name Lucas hits Jungkook's head. He was her ex-boyfriend from London she dated before shifting here to Korea permanently.

Apparently, they had been in a relationship for six months and broke up on good terms finding long-distance relationships hard. She was in contact with him. She mentioned him quite a few times but who knew he would land here for her?

"It's so good to see you, how come you're here? What a surprise." Rosé speaks in English making it difficult for Jungkook to understand.

"You too.' Lucas smiles, hugging her. "Hobi invited me," he points at the back as Rosé looks at the crowd to find Jin and Namjoon winking at her and slowly pointing at Jungkook.

Oh.

So it was a plan.

She clears her throat, biting back a smile.

"Really?" She smiles with crystals beaming in her eyes which deliberately makes Jungkook stiff and alarmed in his place.

Lucas sweetly nods at her, "Yeah, also came to buy some stuff here for my wedding."

Rosé blushes immediately with a little gasp leaving her mouth, "No way, you're already getting married?"

He laughs joyfully, "Yeah" He adorably looks at her, "Came here to invite you too." Rosé shakes her hand with him, "Congratulations."

Shyly running fingers through his hair he blushes, "Thanks, I'll send the invitation by tomorrow."

"Sure."

He nods "So... I'll get going. Gotta make a call." He hugs her again, "It was good to see you, I hope you make it to the wedding, until then Goodbye"

She hugs him back cackling, "You too, see you soon."

After he leaves, Rosé stands back only to see Jungkook standing in front of her. He replaces his position as soon as he leaves, this time a little closer than he was standing.

Rosè feels all kinds of tingles in her stomach seeing Jungkook right in front of her. She didn't see that coming.

"A-are you leaving?" He asks in the most softest voice ever, as if he was scared. Rosé's flustered face turns numb. Jungkook wasn't jealous, he was afraid that she was going to abandon him.

As if.

"Why will I ever leave you?" She asks, politely.

He groans, literally slumping his head on her shoulder, "I should definitely work hard on my English."

A smile break out of Rosé's tensed face. She giggles, feeling the butterflies fluttering. "It's nothing you should be worried about you know." She assures him.

Jungkook clasps her waist bringing her body closer to him and raising his head from her shoulder to meet her beautiful eyes, "I've learned my lesson. I'm never intending to ignore you, ever ever ever in my life." He whispers at her lips as Rosé's heart drops at his voice.

"I'm so sorry." She apologizes, "I shouldn't have pushed you away." She closes her eyes confessing, "It was too hard for me too."

And he melts, "You're really precious to me you know." He raises his hand brushing her hair away from her face to bring his lips near her cheeks to kiss her.

She shivers at his touch.

He smiles.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Jin enters popping off a confetti that surprises both of them. Namjoon comes and claps, as you and Jimin join happily from sidelines.

Rosé blushes as Jungkook stands with wide eyes, "Did you guys have eyes on us since then??" At his response, everyone laughs, "Of course, who'd miss Jungkook giving himself away to a girl."

Namjoon chucks the juice glass smiling, "So many girls are gonna cry."

Jungkook crunches his nose up cringing as all of you tease him enjoying and laughing until you all start to realize Taehyung and Lisa still didn't make it to the party.

"God knows what's taking them so long to come." Jungkook says, hanging his arm around Rosé as rose shrugs, "No idea."

"Of course they are late." Namjoon wiggles his brows "must be busy doing something more important than this."

Jimin shakes his head, "Do not talk like this, makes my ears bleed."

You laugh, "They're always late, no matter together or by themselves." Rosé agrees with you, "Totally," she brings herself closer to Jungkook clasping her arms around his torso as he immediately blushes at the gesture. "I'm hungry, we should go eat something."

"The dining hall is downstairs, let's go." Jin checks his phone calling for Hobi as everyone follows him.

+++

"What are you gonna do after going home?" Jimin asks wiping his hands with the handkerchief while watching you retouch your makeup.

You shrug, "I don't know, why?"

"There's a nice view behind Hyung's house." He brushes the strands of his hair falling away on his eyes, "It's very pretty, you wanna come to see?"

Your heart flutters, "Of course. I'd love to."

"Excuse me?"

Both you and Jimin turn around to see a person in his mid-thirties, dressed elegantly, approaching you both.

"Yes?" Jimin takes the front.

The man glances at you and then at Jimin, "I'm Lee Hyunshik, the chief executor of XYZ fashion brand." He passes the company card to you as you blink and take it in your hand to see the brand name and contact information written on it.

He smiles, the weak smile lines appearing around his mouth, "I was wondering if you were interested in modeling."

Your heart almost misses a heartbeat.

Jimin simply looks at you and the man, allowing you to speak for yourself.

You hesitate a little as the man waits for your response. Socializing wasn't your thing and modelling, you never even thought about it.

"I-I'm not sure and I'm still a student." You explain giving him a small smile. "It's fine, Hoseok is working on making a brand at this age. So why can't you try modelling." He steps back taking a good look at you, "I see every potential of you becoming a leading Asian model in few years."

"T-thank you for the compliment." You blush, your cheeks evidently smiling with shyness, "But I don't think it's my cup of tea."

And before the man tries to explain, Jimin clasps your shoulder faking a smile at him, "I'm sorry sir, but we need to go somewhere."

The CEO sighs, "Y-yeah of course. Give me a call on the card if you're interested." You apologetically bow before Jimin takes you away from there.

"You're comfortable now?" He asks taking you near the air conditioning area and you didn't even realize you were sweating. "Oh–yeah." You embarrassingly lower your head, "Thank you."

Pulling out his kerchief he hands it over to you as you help yourself whereas Jimin helps you with your hair that got stuck on your forehead with glistening sweat.

After a few minutes you initiate the conversation, "Do you think modeling is a good idea?"

He stays silent a few seconds before seeing into your eyes, "As a hobby? Or career?"

You read his eyes, "I don't know but I like the idea of it..." You flutter your eyes at him, "I never thought of what I wanted to pursue in the future but this seems to show me a path but..." you fidget with your dress, "Obviously I'm all nervous but you know since I've opened up to everyone, I guess if I try I can do that too?" You see him with a smile, "like try something out of my comfort zone?"

His eyes suddenly dim, "It will take you away from me though."

"Where?" Your brows furrow from the sensitiveness in his eyes. He looked serious when he said that.

"Different places, away from me." He whispers this time, resting his palm on your waist and caging you in his arms, not wanting to leave you.

Sparks of electricity run through your skin watching him take a step ahead with you. He usually waited for you to be comfortable but now... he was acting dominant and you shamelessly liked it.

Lifting your head, you wrap your arm around his neck. Your bodies pressing against each other as a low breath escapes Jimin's lips. Your eyes finding his with serenity and urge.

Jimin's grasp around you tightened as his eyes scream of indefinite love for you.

It looked like an eternity to get closer to his lips. His breath was uneven under your skin as your fingertips brushed his nape.

His head lowered to your height and you close the distance just in time. His muscles tense around your touch feeling electricity surge through all his nerves.

Your lips press against his soft ones. His grip loosens just the same moment whereas your fingers find their way through his hair.

He feels you kiss him, you feel him grunt in return.

Short gasps release through both of your lips as you dive again but more eagerly this time. Jimin's chest rises at the touch while you lose yourself to him. He lets go of your lip to pepper down kisses on your jaw, lowering down to your neck and your collarbone.

The floor beneath you gets snatched away as he lifts you, wraps your legs around his torso while shifting you against the wall, and breathing down lazy kisses on your neck.

You shut your eyes feeling euphoric like you never felt before. It was like a fire spread in your whole body, both of your hearts pacing faster, heat surging through your skin.

"You're so beautiful," Jimin lets you down, "so so so beautiful that..." he kisses you hard this time, both of his hands gripping you hard against him, "...I want to write songs on you" He breathes heavily glancing down at your swollen lips.

You lick them and he loses his mind again.

"Jimin, come with me." You mumble against his cheek, placing a soft kiss there. "Where?" He inhales the fragrance from your shoulder, shutting his eyes right after, losing himself to you.

"I'll pursue modeling, let's go away together." You bring your lips to kiss him again but he just stops as if he heard you wrong. As if something you said was wrong.

He slowly blinks seeing you, "What?"

Your heart drops. He has a confused expression on his face.

"Let's go together." You utter in a calm voice as he retracts himself from your warmth, not finding words to say much. He was speechless.

But no it wasn't from happiness.

He runs his fingers through his hair while thinking hard, "Baby, what about my career?" He questions you back. "I already gave an audition in one of the agency Hobi Hyung introduced me to."

Your breath stuck in your throat.

"Auditions? for what?" You ask confused. "What are you talking about?"

He blinks, "K-pop industry. Of course."

Calm down. Calm down. That is all you say yourself.

"You mean..." you push your hair back meeting his eyes unbelievably, "... you're becoming a K-pop singer? The one who sings and dance sacrificing their life just to entertain their fans?"

Jimin's brows furrow, "That's something I like." He softly speaks trying to make you understand of what he wants.

You take a pause and bite your lips in, looking away and going deep in thoughts. Jimin just stares at you watching you go silent. He didn't knew this was gonna shock you so bad.

"Don't you think that will take you away from me?"

"What?"

You lick your dry lips standing closer to him. "Jimin." He didn't like the sound of his name for the very first time.

"K-pop singers in Korea aren't allowed to date, you know that right?"

He opens his mouth to say something but it just closes back not being able to answer you. He didn't think about that. But again what should he do even? That was the only field he could excel in. One career he would pass with flying colours in.

No answer from him makes your body stiff. So he was willing to do it without any second thoughts? Was he that desperate?

"You have several chances but I don't." Jimin voices out and you stand with your brows squinted, "Don't struggle hard, I'll figure something out."

Jimin shakes his head, "I don't want to depend on you. I want to be someone you can depend on." He feels his throat go dry, "I have to earn to bring back my family together too." He takes your hand in his, "It's not easy as you think it is."

"I want to help you—"

"I don't want HELP, Y/n." He explains with trouble in his eyes, "Please, understand me."

He didn't want to give up. Well, it was something he wanted to do the first time. Something he really yearned for. Who were you to stop him for something he really wanted in the first place.

Wasn't as a partner everyone supposed to be supportive? But at what cost?

The whole relationship breaking out?

No idea.

But you wanted him to be happy. He deserved it.

You bite down on your lips, "Fine, I trust you."

He breathes in relief as you let go of his hand and stand back, "I-I'm thirsty, I'll get some water for myself." You decide to clear your thoughts and think about it positively giving yourself time. It was hard to accept but you cared for him too.

But obviously Jimin didn't knew that.

His heart clenches at your sight. Your eyes were slowly glistening as you turned your back on him.

Devastation broke into him. Jennie wanted to be a model too and the major reason why she left him was because of that. He didn't want to give up this time. He just wanted to stop the inevitable happening.

But again why should he stop you for something that could make you confident as a person. Which made you want to get out of your comfort zone. Which could really make you happy.

Were you going to leave him? Was the history going to repeat again? No, no, no. He can't afford to lose you.

Not YOU.

You brought him back to life, you were the light to his darkness. How could he be so selfish and only think about himself right now? How?

He didn't want to lose you at any cost.

Hell making money.

But was it too late now? Did you leave already? Why was it taking you so long to come? Oh god oh god.

The air around him suddenly starts to suffocate him. Sweat overflows out of his skin. His throat slowly dries and he feels his head spin. The legs give up as the control over his body loosens.

"Y/n..." his voice barely reaches anyone. His hands try to reach the way you left but a sudden bang on his head shooks him.

He gets aggressively shoved away.

His head crashes something.

Muffled voices spread around. His vision lost its clarity, his mouth reciting your name, "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n... Y/n"

A glass shatters with a thud in front of him. His face being moved to look at the front while someone pulls on his collar giving him back-to-back punches on his face.

Blood splatters out from his mouth.

His vision was too blurred to comprehend what was happening in front of him. His brain forfeiting its ability to assume about anything. Right now it felt like he deserved whatever was happening to him.

"Money"

He heard that one word. Money was important. It is capable enough to make or destroy one's life in just one blink.

He hated that word.

"My money!" He heard it again. A hard punch being delivered to his face again.

"SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!" He heard Hobi's scream. A smile rose up on Jimin's face. Hobi was always his saviour. He learned so much from him. If not for him he would not be able to take part in the audition.

The voice heightened around him as he heard louder whacks. His head started to ache. Something was wrong.

A feminine voice echoes in his ears as his eyes find the strength to open. "Jimin..." he heard it.

It was you.

He smiled, his lips trembling. "Hey..." he voiced out to get a response but he instead heard cries. Someone was crying. No. you were crying.

No, no, you can't cry.

He took notice of your screams, "Call– Hospit— Jimin" He heard you say. His ears started to hurt. He couldn't stand seeing you cry. He wanted to let you know that he was okay and you should not worry but nothing reached you. His voice wasn't reaching you at all.

It was as if oxygen was seized away from him. He fought hard to breathe and when he was trying to come back to reality a light struck in his head. His body giving up and shutting down.

Silencing everything around him.

♡♡♡

A/N

Hi sweeties, just to inform you all. The book seems to come at the end doesn't it? Well, yeah. The last chapter is going to be the 70th chapter.

I'm gonna miss writing this book so much aaa

Hoping y'all will stay till the end <3

Until then, take care and make sure to vote and comment.

Love ya ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 994 23
Harry was told that there were three animigi and one werewolf at Hogwarts. That was a lie. There were five animigi and two werewolves in the time of...
66.3K 523 17
You are a duelist from Heartland city (Xyz Dimension).You are friend with Shay Obsidian,his sister Lulu and Yuto.One day Academia attacked your home...
14.9K 730 25
Dear Diary Am I not good enough?
71.6K 3.1K 7
Basically, Danny keeps running into the Justice League and doesn't realize it- and after he helps out three of them, the League becomes intrigued... ...