Dreams, Dragons, and Deceit |...

By what_the_fawkes

What happens when Rhaenyra and Daemon's night in the brothel turned out to be more than what the princess adm... More

Prologue
Daydreams and Passageways
Visions and Whispers
Namedays
Mud and Trouble
Dragonstone
Driftmark
Sister Act
Love Letters
Betrayal
Red Keep Reunion
Innocent Impoprieties
Aftereffects
Morning Lessons and Afternoon Interruptions
In Hot Water
Interlude
Premonition
A Little Mischief
Aches of the Heart
Turn of the Tide
Reunion
Don't Lose Your Head
Table manners
The Mess You've Made
Swear It
Dinner, Take II
Sparring
The Princess and Her Uncles
Little Dragon
Dream Depression
Just a Walk
Sleepover
Trouble Runs in the Family
I'll Stay
Give Me Your Fire
Viserys the Peaceful
A New King
Visenya Targaryen
Black Wings
Terms and Sides
Eye of The Storm
Captive
White Noise
Standstill
Between Brothers
Tea Time
A Change of Plans
The Queen That Never Was
Home
Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye
We Light the Way
Hostage
Pillowtalk
Unexpected Company
The Edge of a Dagger
Sequestered
Red Dawn
Behind the Walls
Confession
Silver and Cold
The Gods Made You For Me
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
Epilogue IV
Epilogue V
Author's Notes
You Were Made For Me, As I Was For You (Aegon Only Ending)
The Three Headed Dragon (Alternate Threesome Ending)
Edits (photo dump)

Homecoming

7.3K 207 23
By what_the_fawkes

"You look like you're about to vomit," came Aemond's greeting as she stumbled off the ship and down the dock. She snorted indelicately, not bothering to look at him. The voyage hadn't been rough but it still made her seasick.

"I already did," she muttered, taking in the sight of the Ser Criston and Ser Arryk waiting at the end of the dock. She paused and finally looked warily at Aemond. "For the love of the gods, do I need a full escort? Do they think I'm going to murder you or something?" she asked with a sneer.

"I think they're to make sure you don't try to run..." he answered in an amused tone. She scoffed and shook her head. "Why did you leave?" he asked as they made their way back up to the keep. She merely shook her head.

"There's no point in talking about it now..." she answered miserably, pushing past him and climbing the stairs on her own.

While Aemond was curious about what had made her flee the keep in such a rush, at that moment, he was more preoccupied with watching her ascend the steps in her leather trousers. Gods, she really was a beautiful creature...

"My mother and grandfather are in the throne room," Aemond offered when they finally entered the Red Keep. With no other choice, Visaera merely sighed and followed her uncle.

"Well, you've made quite a mess, it seems, Visaera," Otto offered as they stepped into the hall.

"Family trait, it seems," the Queen sneered. Biting her tongue and clenching her fists, Visaera forced herself to remain silent. After her mother's lecture, the last thing she wanted to do was add to the animosity the Queen felt toward her.

"I'm sorry, I just..." she took a deep breath and then lied through her teeth, "I missed my family. It's not as though I have a dragon to just fly off and visit them for an afternoon and come back."

"You should have asked for permission," Alicent snapped. Her fingers began to pick at her cuticles as she fought the urge to sneer at the Queen. Otto and his daughter took turns lecturing her and she listened to it all with as much grace as she could muster. By the time they dismissed her, she left the throne room with bloody cuticles and a raw bottom lip.

"Visaera," Aegon breathed her name like a prayer and then hoisted her up in his arms, spinning her around. From the corner of her eye, Visaera caught sight of the sneer on Aemond's face, suddenly reminding her of that day on Driftmark, when Aegon had kissed her in front of him.

"Aegon," she warned in a whisper, pushing against his chest, "People will—"

"Fuck people," he growled in her ear, refusing to release his hold on her. "You left me, again. Why did you leave me?" he asked, tightening his grip. The despair in his voice made her heart skip a beat and her own hold on him tightened.

"I'm sorry, I can't really explain. I just... I had to go home," she offered lamely.

"But you're here now," he said, easing his grip and rubbing circles on the back of her hand; frowning when he caught sight of her worried cuticles.

"Yes," she assured him, "Yes, I'm here..." With her reassurance, Aegon released her completely.  Guilt was flooding her insides, threatening to overflow, and only growing stronger as her handmaiden finally descended the stairs and pulled her into her arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Visaera breathed, clinging to Alarya. "I panicked."

"I'm just glad to see you're safe," she replied, squeezing the princess. "I love you Visaera, like my own sister. I don't know what I would do if something bad had happened to you..."

"Princess," Ser Jaunton greeted with a wry smile, "Back so soon?"

"I seem to have overestimated my parent's sympathies," she retorted. His smile widened and he shook his head at her.

"All of you, go and change," Alicent commanded, stepping into the corridor, "The King will be joining us for supper." It was an interesting development and Visaera swallowed nervously.

Viserys hadn't seemed healthy enough to be joining them for anything lately. On the two occasions she had seen him in nearly a month, he had barely been conscious out on the bailey and it had taken him a long while to even recognize her face. Visaera glanced at her uncles and then hurried up the stairs with her knight and handmaiden trailing behind her.

The prospect of seeing her grandfather and actually being able to converse with him filled Visaera with excitement and Alarya dressed her in a hurry. The black dress was too warm for the hot weather they had been experiencing but the princess hardly cared. The low back would give her some relief, at least. She wanted to look the part of a Targaryen princess for the evening. Her hair was pulled back and plaited into a set of braids, effectively keeping her usual mess of curls out of her face.

"How do I look?" she asked breathlessly, turning away from the mirror.

"You look lovely, Visaera," Alarya replied without hesitation, "You always do. Relax."

"How can I possibly relax? The King is going to be dining with us, which means so is the hand. I'm going to have to be a perfect little lady tonight or the Queen will have my head." Alarya snorted.

"The Queen wouldn't dare, Visaera. You are the heir to the throne."

"Mm..." One last time, Visaera ran her hands over her hair, flattening it down, before deeming herself ready for supper.

Helaena met her at the end of the corridor, looping her arm through Visaera's. Her aunt had chosen a pale green dress that suited her soft, cream-colored skin.

"How are you feeling?" Helaena asked softly as they descended the stairs.

"Thoroughly chastised by everyone I know," she replied. "Are you going to lecture me, as well, Hel?" she added with a smirk. A shake of Helaena's head and a tightening of her grip was Visaera's reply.

"What are you going to do about the vision?" At her aunt's question, Visaera missed a step and twisted her ankle when she hit the edge of the next one, hissing in pain.

"Are you alright?" Aegon asked, immediately hurrying up the staired to assist her.

"I'm fine," she insisted, waving him off and turning back to Helaena, "How did you know about—"

"Let's not linger; mother will be cross," Aemond interrupted softly, his hand sliding over the small of her back as he passed by, lingering on her skin when he found it bare. A shiver made its way up her spine at his touch and she had to step away from him, lest she find herself enjoying it.

"Yes, we shouldn't linger..." she agreed, continuing down the stairwell, purposely ignoring the sharp look the princes were exchanging with one another. The women entered first, Helaena and Visaera still arm in arm. Immediately, the king's expression brightened.

"My sweet girls! Helaena, Visaera, you both look lovely." The princess made her way around the table and kissed her grandfather on the cheek, noting that he felt feverish, before taking her seat. Otto's eyes followed her the same way his daughter's did, and the Queen wore a pinched look on her face as she appraised Visaera's attire.

As Alicent continued to stare at her, a satisfying, vindictive thought nestled its way into her brain and she smirked as she helped herself to a cup of wine. If the Queen wanted to take issue with Visaera's wardrobe, perhaps the princess would give her a reason to...

Everyone around the table, Visaera included, bowed their heads while Alicent said her prayer before supper officially began. She found herself eating in silence, listening intently to the conversations happening around her.

Helaena was conversing animatedly with her grandfather, reminding Visaera that her aunt was clearly favored by the Hand of the King.

Aegon and Aemond were actually conversing with one another over the upcoming celebration for the younger prince's nameday. It was going to be a grand event and the capital would soon be swarming with knights and patrons from all the great houses. Hushed whispers were shared between the queen and Viserys as well.

In fact, Visaera was the only person not involved in a conversation and she found herself feeling left out. With little else to keep her occupied, Visaera found herself refilling her up more often than usual, and eventually, the queen noticed.

"Visaera, dear, perhaps some water, instead?" Knowing well that Alicent merely wanted to point out how much she was drinking, rather than make a helpful suggestion, Visaera fought the urge to bare her teeth at her.

Although she tried her best to resist making a face, she was clearly unsuccessful. Aegon grinned at her reaction to his mother's words.

"Leave her be, Alicent, a little wine never hurt anyone," Viserys defended, throwing a reassuring smile her way. Meanwhile, the queen looked as if she had sucked on a lemon.

"It seemed to have done some harm when she drank herself sick only days ago." Unwilling to take any more of the Queen's barely-hidden insults to her character. She filled her goblet, rose from her seat, and gulped down the entire cup; setting it roughly back on the table before her eyes landed back on the queen.

"Thank you, for your concern, your grace. I do believe I should retire for the night. I wish you all a good evening. She flicked her hair over one shoulder, leaned in, and kissed the King on the cheek once more before she made her way out of the hall. Vicious satisfaction bubbled inside her at the knowledge that everyone in the room had a full view of her bare back. Imagining the look on the Queen's face left her grinning all the way back to her rooms, until she realized she hadn't had a chance to actually talk to the King at all...

"Well, that was something," Alarya commented with a smirk, once the door had closed behind them.

"Mm," Visaera agreed, sharing a similar look. "Serves her right, if you ask me," she added softly. Alarya helped her change out of the dress and took her time combing out the braids in her hair.

"It's good to see you take control, Visaera. I know Dragonstone is our home, but you are heir to the throne and you shouldn't bow to anyone, even here, even to the Queen." The words were whispered softly, sounding close to treason, and they shared a look of understanding with one another.

"Thank you, Alarya," Visaera said, giving her hand a squeeze.

"Anything else, princess?" Alarya asked, a smile still painted on her face. Visaera merely shook her head, releasing her maid for the night.

Not ten minutes after she had bolted her door for the night, Aegon was pulling open the passageway and crossing the room to her in haste, fisting his hands in her hair and yanking her head back into a frenzied kiss.

"You're fucking amazing, princess," he whispered, with his lips still pressed to hers. "My mother was furious when you left." She grinned against his mouth.

"Was she?"

"Mm," Already, his lips were trailing along her jawbone and down the side of her neck, setting her skin ablaze.

"And you?" she asked breathlessly, "How did you feel when I left?"

"I think you already know, Vis," he growled against her neck, pressing his hips against her, his erection already prominent. "I love seeing you come out of that shell you've been hiding in for all these years. Perhaps I should have given you a dragon pendant, after all. You're beginning to live up to the description."

Goosebumps broke out along her skin as his words sent a thrilling sensation coursing through her. Then she was pressing her lips fervently to his, her hands clutching the back of his neck and urging him ever closer. "My own little dragon," he groaned, scooping her up in his arms.

Her legs wrapped instinctively around his waist and then their centers were aligned and she was writhing against him as he carried her across the room. The hungry look in his eyes matched her own as he deposited her carelessly onto the bed. The mattress dipped as he joined her and leaned in; his eyes burning with desire.

"Visaera—" Whatever he was going to say next was forgotten as she rolled over and pushed him back on the bed, climbing into his lap. Their clothes still separated them, but Visaera didn't find it a problem as she straddled his hips and rolled her own. Her groan echoed his as she ground against him, the friction sending dizzying pulses of pleasure through her body.

"Fuck, Vis," he hissed, clawing frantically at her sides as she continued to shift in his lap. "Don't stop, baby," he begged, thrusting against her. Her heart was pounding in her chest and, as she continued to move, she grew slick, soaking through the clothing that divided their cores. With the material now wet, Visaera could feel every last bit of Aegon's cock between her legs and she shifted with more enthusiasm, sliding the entire length against her. Each time her clitoris was bumped, another wave of ecstasy washed over her, taking her sense along with it.

She didn't know how long they continued that way, her grinding against him, but her body grew damp with sweat and her nightgown began to stick to her skin. Aegon latched his mouth to her breast, locating her nipple through the thin material and rolling his tongue around it.

Her soft pants became intense moans as he caught the stiff bud with his teeth, fueling the fire that was burning inside her.  With every shift of her hips that final wave of bliss was drawing ever closer.

"Aegon," she whined his name, begging for him to somehow put an end to the ache building inside her.

He pushed his hand in between them, shoving her dress out of the way and, finally, it met her bare sex. His fingers slid back and forth along her slit and his thumb began to dance gently over her clitoris.

"Fuck, you're so wet. You're dripping on my fingers, love." A whimper was his only reply as she continued to rub against him, thrilled with every pulse of his erection.

"Aegon, fuck. I'm going to..." His mouth returned to her nipple and his teeth clamped down on it, and she was lost.

"That's it, princess. Come for me," Aegon whispered; his thumb continuing to rub against her.

"Oh, gods, yes," she breathed, her head falling back as she shattered under his ministrations. Only when her climax was over and her shudders ended did Aegon roll her onto her back. Her entire nightgown was damp with sweat and, for the first time, the prince could see all of her through the thin material. With one hand splayed over her left breast, he unlaced his trousers, released his erection, and pumped his cock at a brutal pace.

Visaera watched in awe as Aegon's brows knitted in concentration and his jaw clenched. As intrigued as ever with watching, but needing to feel him, Visaera snaked a hand beneath his tunic and caressed his chest. Remembering how it felt when he touched her, she dragged a nail over his nipple, enjoying the way he hissed.

Then his thumb and index finger wrapped around hers, rolling the sensitive but between them. When the sensation made her moan, his eyes finally squeezed closed and he let out a guttural moan; painting her nightgown with his seed.

Falling back on the bed, panting, Aegon watched as she rose, tugged the nightgown over her head and tossed it on the floor. Despite the little stunt at the bathhouse, he had never seen her completely naked before. He watched with interest, eyes glued to her bum, as she crossed the room to fetch a new nightdress.

Once she was effectively clothed, she returned, crawling into bed and pulling the sheet up over them. "Stay until morning," she requested softly, curling up against his chest.

"Always..." he replied, kissing her forehead. "I love you..." The words were whispered to the dark room long after Visaera had fallen asleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 190 8
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be alright." πŸ‘‘ In 81 AC, the prince, Baelon and his sister-wife, Alyssa, welcomed twins into the world, Daemon and Daen...
457K 23.6K 115
Twins, Daemon and Davina Targaryen are trying to figure out their place in the world as their niece is declared the heir to the iron throne. But as...
710K 22K 111
The heart of a Targaryen was said to be one dipped in fire and blood. They ruled the skies with their dragons, danced through the flames of death and...
430K 13.7K 46
"A dragon might not be the only thing you ride tonight." | Where the Dance of Dragons is stopped before it truly begins-with Rhaenyra as the Heir to...