POWERFUL GODDESS : THE SERIES...

By eyeconic1

What's happens when due to the did balance in the universe the tridev's and the tridevi's have a daughter who... More

Characters
Weapons
Prologue
1. The start of something new
2. Samudra Manthan
3. Tara Lok
4. Gandhari's Boon & Kunti's Curse
5. Shocking revelation
6. Gurudakshina
7. All hail the Queen
8. Warzone
9. Crowning
10. Hasitinapur's reaction
11. Shock after shock
12. Mathura war
13. Invitation for kala pradarshan
14. Arrival
15. Kala pradarshan
16. Cursed again?
17. Most awaited
18. Narkasur
19. Judgement
20. Kurukshetra & fire born
22. Bhanumati's Swayamvar
23. Draupadi's swayamvar
24. Indraprastha
Addition characters
25. Two bodies one soul.
26. Dyut sabha
27. Cheerharan
28. Subhsashan
29. Beginning of the end.
30. Danveer karna
31. MAHA-BRAHMANDA
32. Kurukshetra: day 1
33. Kurukshetra: day 2
33. Kurukshetra: day 3
34. Kurukshetra: day 4 to day 11
35. Kurukshetra day 12
36. Kurukshetra: day 13
37. Kurukshetra: day 14
38. Kurukshetra: day 15
39. Aftermath
40. The past
New Characters
41. The Curse
42. Her rebirth
43. In dwapar yug
44. A Boon and A Curse
45. Birth
46. Education
47. Detached
48. 4 new people
49. Return of divine powers
50. The Multiverse
51. Kala pradarshan
52. Jiji?
53. Shocking truth
54. Shumbh Nishumbh
55. Effects of the curse
56. Curse of Death
57. Enlightenment
58. Kurukshetra day 1
59. Kurukshetra day 2
60. Telling the past
61. Birth
62. History repeats
63. Naintara the daughter off??
64. Education
65. Guru dakshina
66. Tables turn
67. Kauravas and Madrinandan's
68. Dwarka
69. Can I ask you a question?
70. Answer 1 : Krishna
71. Answer 2 : Suyodhan
72. Answer 3 : Ganesha
73. Radha's Svayamvar
74. Kanupriya
75. New students
76. Kala pradarshan
77. Return of Kuntiputra's
78. Gurudakshina
79. Crisis in Dwarka
80. Aadya's Svayamvar
81. Birth , Adult and Death
82. Rebirth
83. Twists and turns
84. Draupadi's Svayamvar
85. Choices
86. End of katha
🥳🎊🎉

21. The Chamber of Secrets.

1.1K 63 46
By eyeconic1

In Dwarka , royal room of Balram:
Bal- I think you are right Kanha , she is someone else. How can someone defeat 30 akshauhini Sena on her own.
Kri- I told you dau , we by hook or crook will have to get her on our side. Maybe when she has her Swayamvar me or you can abduct her. After the marriage she will not protest against her husband.
Bal- You are right Kanha , we have to do it.
Kri- Dau I also needed your permission for something.
Bal- What is it?
Kri- When the Pandavas return I want them to have Khandavprasth as their kingdom ...
Bal- Don't even think of it Kanha. Devi Naintara has promised Jyeshtha that she will protect him at any cost. Radhika and Karna both are her students so she might send them to protect jyeshth Takshak. [I tried to get information about who is the elder Sheshnaag , Takshak or karakota. If you know please let me know]

Saying that Balram left. But Krishna was adamant to give Pandavas khandavprasth.

In Hastinapur, royal court:-
The Sabha had been closed for for 10 days as the new king was adjusting to his position. It was the first day of Duryodhan as the king in the Sabha . Till now he was doing the duties perfectly. Later on it was time for the spy to come and give weekly information of aryavart. That's when a spy came and told them of the events of the last 10 days.

Spy- Pranam maharaj.
Du- What news do you have?
Spy- Maharaj I have 4 news:-
First: maharaj drupad did a yagya to obtain a son and daughter from Agnidev.

The people were thinking why did drupad need more children. But the shrug it thinking he wanted to have a heir to the throne.

Second: Samrat Karna of Mathura and Kalinga got married to Samragini Vrushali of Magadha and Anga. Yuvraj of Gandhar Uluka with his wife yuvrani Radha were also present over there. They then connected Mathura , Kalinga , Magadha and Anga and named it Saurashtra which made their strength of 40 akshauhini sena. They also have both Brahmarishi Vishwamitra and Maharishi Vashisth as joint kulguru's.

This was a shock to everyone. Bhishma was thinking to never insult Saurashtra royals. He was for the first time thankful that Radhika stopped him from attacking Mathura.

Kauravas were shocked as they never thought that a kingdom would have more that 20 akshauhini sena. But Saurashtra has 40 akshauhini Sena.

Third: Samragini Avantika married the son of Bhagwan Parshuram maharaj Aditya of Kashi. Samragini gave the dakshin Avanti to her brother Eklavya who named in Nishad Rajya and joint Uttar Avanti to Kashi. She and her brother divided the Sena into half. Now Nishad Rajya has 8 akshauhini Sena and Kashi has 12 from before and 8 of Uttar Avanti. Making kashi's strength total of 20 akshauhini Sena.

Everyone was shocked as they never imagined this. But it was less then the shock they got from the news of Saurashtra. Bhishma and Drona were visibly shaking. For Bhishma it was the fact that Kashi's rajmata was Devi Amba and for Drona Eklavya having his own kingdom was scary.

Fourth: Maharani Radhika won the war with Bhagadatta which was given to her as guru dakshina. she herself fought with 50 akshauhini Sena out of which 10 akshauhini Sena was of Asur Nivatakavacha. She slayed 30 akshauhini sena too. After winning she went to the royal palace and was crowned as the queen , then Rishi Gautam and his wife themselves came over their and asked to be the kulguru. She even made alliances with Saurashtra , Madra , Kashi , Gandhar , Nishad and Ayodhya. Also the Blast 10 days ago was because Bhagadatta had called upon the Brahmand Astra on maharani Radhika to which maharani countered with the mighty Pashupat astra.

Bhishma was shocked beyond his expectations. He knew that Radhika was a fearsome warrior. But he thought to fight battles she would need the help of him and Drona. As after all she was a mere women. So to here that she defeated Bhagadatta and slayed 30 akshauhini sena on her own was unbelievable. Also having the Pashupat astra was near to impossible for a mortal but she having it showed her strength. Not wanting but he could feel the sweat build up on his forehead.

Drona from the day he saw her knew that she was a strong , powerful and a woman who was like a goddess with no flaws in her. But he was shocked about this as the last time he heard about such brutal war was when his father was narrating him about the war that happened between Devi Naintara and Dev Vasusen against Devi diti and the daitya's. That was the last time people saw their Vansh as both Dev Vasusen and Devi Naintara and killed the whole kul of daitya's and diti.

Kauravas , Ambika , Ambalika , Gandhari and Dhritarashtra were proud for their daughter/ grandchild/sister. Gandhari was not at all shocked like others as she knew Radhika was actually Devi Naintara. But the others were happy that their daughter/grandchild/sister had completed her guru dakshina.

There was only one person who was irritated with this. It was non other then yuyutsu himself. He didn't get the information he needed and now Radhika has yet again strengthened the alliances Hastinapur has. He wanted to know about the total amount of Sena her and her alliances have.

Yuyu- Wow that's great. How much Sena in total do their alliance have spy?
Bhi- Yes spy answer.
Spy- mahamahim they in total have:-
40 akshauhini Sena of Saurashtra
20 akshauhini Sena of Kashi
20 akshauhini Sena of Bhagadatta
17 akshauhini Sena of Ayodhya
15 akshauhini sena of Gandhar
08 akshauhini sena of Nishad rajya
05 akshauhini sena of Madra
In total the have 125 akshauhini Sena.

It was as if there was someone stabbing the royals. There was never a time where there were more then 50 akshauhini Sena in one alliance. But now there was a alliance with 125 akshauhini Sena.

In Van:
The Pandavas and Kunti were sitting in the cave the found. When suddenly a person who looked like an asur came there.

Bheem- Nivatakavacha? What are you doing here?
Nivat- I am here as I want your help to fight against your cousin Radhika. She killed 10 akshauhini Sena of mine.
Arjun- What how dare she do that.
Bheem- We will go over their right no...
Kri- Calm down bheem.
Arj- Madhav you here?
Kri- Yes Parth. Nivatakavacha you should wait , when the Pandavas raise war against the Kauravas , Radhika will support Kauravas. So , it will be like दो तीर एक निशान। The Pandavas will get the throne of Hastinapur and you can get anything you want.
Nivat- What an idea you have given Krishna. Really great. Hahahahah.
Pandavas and Kunti- Can no one defeat you?
Nivat- The person who could defeat me is dead now. Hahaha
Kri- who?
Nivat- Ravaan putra Meghnaad urf Indrajit. I can't say of Ravana or Kumbhakaran as I never fought them.

That when Krishna knew he had no clue how to defeat Nivatakavacha. He was also scared as he heard the name of Meghnaad.

He agreed to help Nivatakavacha as he wanted to know how to get him killed but also he had faith that Nivatakavacha can defeat Radhika and get her out of his was. He knew to get Nivatakavacha out was impossible as Arjun was no where near Meghnaad in fact Meghnaad had captivated Arjun's celestial father.

The Pandavas though never saw Meghnaad but knew he if not the strongest then one of the most strongest warriors. Arjun was scared as after all his real father was Indra the one defeated by Meghnaad. He wished that no god heard that as they could bring Meghnaad back to life to kill Nivatakavacha.

Bheem who had heard about the valour of Meghnaad knew how strong he was but was happy that he was dead.

Yudhishthir and Kunti started praying to lord Yama that keep the soul of Meghnaad in a bottle so he doesn't escape.

TIME SKIP

FOUR AND A HALF YEARS LATER:
In Tara lok:
Meghnaad had finally gained his life back after his deep slumber.

Megh- Priye
Sul- Arya , you are finally awake from your sleep?
Megh- Yes priye , but where is putri Vrushali and my son-in-law?
Sul- they are on Prithvi in their human form.
Megh- Then what are we doing here, we should go to Prithvi priye.
Sul- Wait arya in 6 months putra Vasu's human avatars sister is having her Swayamvar and some people might create a scene and be little our daughter as she was adopted. We can go over there then and tell the truth. Krishna and Balram would also be there.
Megh- Krishna and Balram?
Sul- Krishna is the avatar of Lord Vishnu , he was also Ramchandra in treta yug and Balram. He is the avatar of Sheshnaag , he was Lakshman in treta yug.

Meghnaad was not mad at Krishna but was furious at Balram. He wanted to kill Balram now but he knew for that he might need to regain his knowledge of weapons.

Megh- Also where is Mata?
Sul- Mata Mandodari is still doing her penance in gyan kandra.
Megh- Who is Mata praying too?
Sul- Mata is praying to Tatshree Karakota and Tatshree Takshak.
Megh- Why is Mata praying to your Tatshree?
Sul- Because when chacha shree Vibhishan left Pitaji Ravaan's body on the battlefield my Tatshree's took the body and kept it i a safe place and like Devi Naintara did to you she also removed all evilness of pitaji. So Mata wants to get Pitaji back from his slumber.
Megh- Ohh

He was also happy that now his father could come back to life.

Megh- Okay priye we will go to Prithvi in 6 months. But do you know someone who can re-teach me warfare?
Sul- Bhagwan Parshuram teaches warfare but I am sure he will recognise you.
Megh- Then who will teach me ...
Rani- I will
Megh- Devi Rudrani , Pranam.
Rani- No need of formalities. I will teach you but you will be trained in the night when I go into samadhi.
Megh- Okay Devi.

Since then every night Radhika in her Rudrani avatar use to teach Meghnaad along with Sulochana who wanted to learn how to fight.

Quick question: do you want Kumbhakaran to be alive? Or let him be.

On earth:
Radhika had now even made an alliance with Hastinapur adding 15 akshauhini Sena more in the alliance making the total of 140 akshauhini Sena.

Radhika , Karna & Vrushali , Aditya & Avantika , Shon , Ulka and Eklavya. Had started to train their armies in warfare. They taught them basic Divya Astras like Varun Astra , Vayu Astra , himbastra , Nagpas , Sahastraband , Aindrastra , Agneyastra etc. The common soldiers were also trained in all types of warfare too.

It was as if they were being trained to fight dev Sena or the Sena of Dev Lok.

In Hastinapur:
Currently the court proceedings were going on. While the court discussion was taking place two messengers came in the royal court. One was from Panchal while the other was from Saurashtra. Both were the invitations of their respective Rajkumari's Swayamvar. Duryodhan said that he wanted to go to the Swayamvar of rajkumari Bhanumati where as dushasan agreed to go to the swayamvar of rajkumari Drupadi.

With Kunti and Pandavas:
Summary

They decided to leave the van near varnavrat.

As they didn't want the royal spies to see them. They were walking in Kamyaka forest. That's when the got to know it was the place of rakshas. Kunti who had heard of this place knew that the king had the rakshas mani. I brought luck to one's life and made the person who had it invincible. The Pandavas and Kunti being greedy wanted that rakshas mani for themselves. When they went to the king and tried to fight , Bheem couldn't fight against the king as he was weak and didn't know techniques , Yudhishthir was being scared asked Arjun to fight the king. While Arjun was better then the king in archery but since the king had the mani he won. Bheem then asked the hand of the princess for marriage but princess Hidimbi reject it as she was in love with someone else. Later all 4 of them were thrown out.

They later started their journey towards Panchal. They saw that the king and the Yuvraj were going out of the kingdom. When they asked about where the king and Yuvraj were going they got to know that they were going towards Saurashtra. The 4 of them didn't know Saurashtra so they asked about it. On knowing it was karna's kingdom which was merged with Anga and Magadha they were shocked. They also got to know that now Saurashtra , Bhagadatta , Ayodhya , Kashi , Nishad Rajya , Gandhar , Madra and Hastinapur had an alliance which had over 140 akshauhini Sena. They were about to lose their minds as then never saw that coming. They never expected that the namesake brothers of them would make alliances with their enemies.

They also got to know that THE ALLIANCE HAD BEEN NAMED THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS.

Later they went to a empty forest and set up their tent and started to plan. They were planning how to get their brother on their side to dodge their death due to the curse they got.

__________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

MEGHNAAD IS BACK WILL COME ON EARTH SOON. EXCITED?

DO YOU THINK THE SWAYAMVAR WILL GO NICELY OR WILL THOSE IMBECILES TRY TO SPOIL IT?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 2.1K 40
Rudradev Rathore was born with a unique psychic power, the ability to witness anyone's past life. He knew he had been the notorious King Agrim Bhaira...
97K 5.3K 39
A curse changes the course of action of the Devas! A new Dev must be created, the God of Balance who controls the movements of nine planets, th...
59.8K 2.6K 33
What if Duryodhan was from kaliyug? What if he had a different guru? What if he followed the path of dharma? What if he was well versed in all weapon...
30.7K 4K 23
Story of couple who loved each other madly and can't imagine their life without each other but destiny play his game and both walked on different pat...