Dragon Ball Z Kyodai (Male Oc...

By TheFlamimgKa1

Earth. The home to one of the universe's strongest warriors named Son Goku! And for the past few years, this... More

Update
Bio (updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Explanation on Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Namek saga starts)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Android/Cell saga starts)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (filler)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Buu saga starts)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48 (The Final Chapter)
R.I.P

Chapter 47

666 12 4
By TheFlamimgKa1

Last time...

Buu: It doesn't matter! I'm the strongest on the planet, no, the UNIVERSE!!!

He rips off his shirt and laugh loudly. But unknown to Buu, back inside, Vegetto is alive, covering his ears.

Vegetto: looks like the Barrier worked! I didn't get absorbed! But now I have to find the others in here. I hope they didn't die.

Vegetto deactivates his barrier and starts to shake as soon as he does. He then in a bright flash of light splits up back into Goku and Vegeta.

Vegeta: we're back!

Goku: Yeah but how? He said it should've lasted forever!

Vegeta: don't ask me! But all I know is that if we do it again we might be fused forever.

Vegeta reaches for his earring and realizes it wasn't there.

Vegeta: what the hell? Where did it go?

Vegeta starts to walk around looking for it.

Goku: watch out! It's over there!

Vegeta: huh?

Vegeta takes one last step before hearing a crunch under his leg.

Vegeta: heh!

Goku: DAMN IT VEGETA!!!

Vegeta: Don't you dare scream at me!!

Goku: but how are we supposed to be at Buu now?!

Vegeta: we'll cross the bridge when we get there.

Goku: yeah but he might not turn back into that fat form.

Vegeta: you gotta point. But we'll figure it out when we get to the point! Let's just look for the others.

Goku: right.

Now...

As Goku and Daikon are looking for the people held captive, Daikon finds the one and only prince Vegeta in one of Buu's chambers.

Daikon: Hey Goku! Look!

Goku walks over and also sees Vegeta, as long as the rest of the group.

Goku: they're all here! Goten! Trunks! Gohan! Piccolo!

Daikon: Ok, then lest get them out of here.

Goku: right!

Now

Vegeta creates a beam which cuts pod that Goten and Daikon were in, while Goku gets Goten and Gohan, along with Piccolo. Once they do, they notice that Buu is back to his before state, and much weaker.

Vegeta: okay, now that we got everyone out, let's blast out of here.

Goku: No! We can't! He's still way out of our league! If we leave now, we might get killed!

Vegeta: So what now?

Goku: if only you didn't step on the potara idiot.

Vegeta: if you don't stop bringing that up, I'll kill you instead of Buu!

Goku: okay okay. Oh yeah! We got only one Option left!

Vegeta: really? What's that?

Goku: we're going to do another Fusion!

Vegeta: another Fusion? Really?

Goku: yeah! It's the one the boys did! We just gotta do some steps.

Vegeta: Wait! Is that...

Goku looks at the direction Vegeta is looking at, he sees the fat version of Buu.

Goku: oh yeah! I saw this in the afterlife. The fat Buu created a skinny Buu, and that skinny version turned this version I to chocolate! Maybe the others are in here too!

Buu: I'm sorry, but this one got special treatment... I was wondering what was going on in here, and I found my answer.

Buu jumps out and lands in front of Vegeta and Goku.

Buu: HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY MY PEOPLE PODS?!?!! YOU'LL PAY!!!

Vegeta: Damn it!

Goku: if you were more careful, we could've fused again!

Vegeta: if we make it out alive I'm going to kill you!

Buu: so... You can't fuse any more?

Buu now grinning starts to walk towards them slowly.

Vegeta: looks like I don't have to kill you! He'll do it for me!

Both Vegeta and Goku both go Super Saiyan. Vegeta lifts a hand up towards a side of Buu and charges a ki blast.

Vegeta: go ahead and attack us! I'll blow a gaping hole in your body! Wherever we are...

Buu: hehehe. You wouldn't.

Vegeta: oh yeah?! Kakarot! Try me!

Goku: okay!

Vegeta powers up a blast and shoots it. The smoke clears up and it shows only a dent.

Buu: I felt a little tickle right here. But you guys are the size of fleas!

Goku: Darn it! I guess we'll have to beat you in another way!

Buu: impossible. This is where you'll die!

Vegeta: I don't think so! If you got weaker when we pulled out our friends, what Will happen if I pulls him out! I bet you'll be back to your skinny self won't you? Or maybe your day self?

Buu: No! Let him go at once!!

Vegeta: whoa! Getting all defensive! It must be something bad!

Buu: don't do it! I won't be me anymore!

Goku: what does he mean by that?

Vegeta: must be good if he's begging like this.

Buu: GYAH!!

Buu flies towards Vegeta, but he pulls out the fat Buu before he can get attacked. Buu then slows down and falls into the ground before melting into his own skin. Outside, Buu wakes up and starts to scream in pain.

Vegeta: that doesn't sound to good.

Goku: yeah, let's get out of here!

Goku and Vegeta grab the people pods and start to fly around.

Goku: which way?

Vegeta: over here! There's an exit! But it's closed!

Goku: I got it! Open sesame!

Vegeta: that's not going to work dumbass!

Goku: look!

Daikon looks at the home and sees the hole opening.

Vegeta: What is up with this place?

Goku: come on! Hurry!

Vegeta and Goku go through the small hole and turn back into Normal size. And the others start turning big as well.

Goku: look Vegeta! People popcorn!

Vegeta: What goes inside that brain if yours?

Vegeta and Goku put the group down. But before Vegeta puts Daikon down, he notices something about Buu.

Vegeta: hey, his ki is getting bigger...

Goku: yeah... So is he...

Vegeta: at least he gained so much muscle.

Goku: yeah but he's still transforming.

As Buu continues to struggle, he gets smaller and smaller, until he stops.

Vegeta: Hehe... Hahaha... AHAHAHAHA!!! HE'S SO SMALL! HE'S A MIDGET!!

Goku: looks like it...

As Daikon continues to laugh, Buu suddenly screams at the top of his lungs. Daikon and Goku stop joking around and cover their ears.

Vegeta: what the hell?! He screams louder than your yapping!

Goku: that ain't funny!!!

Buu stops screaming and shoots out a blast, powerful enough to destroy the planet.

Goku: NOO!!!

Vegeta: Hell no!!!

Vegeta creates a ball of energy that crashes into Buu's attack and they both are sent into the air.

Goku: nice save Vegeta! That could've destroyed the planet if you didn't stop it in time!

Vegeta: that bastard! HEY BUU!! IF YOU WANT TO BLOW UP THE PLANET, YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGHT US FIRST!!!

Buu turns around towards the three of them and gives a devilish grin.

Vegeta: I think I messed up.

Goku: really?

Vegeta: Of course not!

Buu sticks up a hand and creates a giant ball of energy that Goku and Vegeta couldn't stop.

Goku: Whoa! Is he going to throw that?! We can't deflect that!! CALM DOWN BUU!!! DON'T YOU WANT TO FIGHT US?!!!

Buu ignores Goku and throws the giant ball at them.

Goku thinks about saving his sons, Trunks, and Piccolo, but sees Dende and Hercule still alive on the ground and takes them instead.

Vegeta: Hurry up Kakarot!

Goku: I'm trying!!! There is not enough time!

But as the ball of destruction closes in, the new Kibito-kai comes in and teleports them away. As they escape, the earth explodes, for the first time. Killing the remaining survivors on the planet.

They all make it to the planet and land just barely surviving Buu's attack.

Old Kai: You guys made it!

Goku: yeah. We made it... But at what cost.

Hercule: where am I?! Oh, I died didn't I?

Vegeta: damn it. All I saved was this fool Daikon! You could've brought Trunks and your two brats to help us, But you brought these buffoons!!

Vegeta points over to Hercule as he jumps off a hill, thinking he's dreaming.

Vegeta: and now we can't even bring anyone back with the dragon balls!

Old Kai:  The dragon balls?! Why are they on earth?! Only the Namekians should have them! This is like breaking the rules!

Dende: That's it! We could just use the Namek Dragon balls to bring back the planet! I'm Sure the new elder will let's us use the dragon balls and we could also restore the people of earth!

Goku: that's great! But the planet is pretty far away...

Kabuto-Kai: umm... I don't know what these dragon balls are, but I could get you to that plant! I'm sure you saw Kabuto do it earlier.

Goku: Really?! That's great!!

Old Kai: No! I absolutely forbid it!! I told the Namekians to use it only in their planet!!

Goku: aw come on old guy! I still go pictures of hot gals for you! And I know one that's perfect for you! And sees REALLY hot!

Old Kai: but she's dead

Goku: But with the dragon balls, we could bring her back to life!

Vegeta: You're talking about your wife and not mine by any chance right?

Goku: Eek!

Vegeta: WHAT THE HELL GOKU??!! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!!! DID YOU MAKE THIS DEAL BEHIND my BACK?!!? USE YOUR OWN WIFE DAMN IT!!!

Goku: But she's flat chested! And she would kill me!

Vegeta: MY WIFE WILL KILL ME TOO!!! ANYONE WHO LAYS A FINGER ON HER AND WILL REGRET IT!!!

Goku: Okay! Okay!

Kabuto-Kai: You guys look! He's regenerating!

Kabuto Kai calls the group and they see Buu regenerating mid air.

Kabuto-Kai: here you guys! Use my potara to fuse and defeat Buu!

Kabuto-Kai hands the earrings over the Duo. But as soon as they catch it, Buu teleports over to them.

Buu: KEE!!!

Goku: he must've copied the Kaio-shin's teleportation technique! Shin! You should hurry and heal Daikon!

Kabito-shin: already did!

He points over at Daikon who is now waking up.

Goku: yeah!

Goku goes over to Daikon and helps him stand up.

Daikon: what happened?

Goku: we have no time to explain. Right now, Buu is coming!

Daikon: Again? Man... I thought your fusion would've dealt the trick.

Goku: no time for that now. Right now, is our final battle. Are you ready?

Daikon: yeah!

Daikon and Goku give each other a handshake, but a crunch is heard.

Kaio-shin: was that...

Old Kai: YOU IDIOTS!!! YOU DESTROYED THE POTARA!!!

Daikon: that was on purpose.

Old Kai: ON PURPOSE?!

Goku: yeah. We're Saiyans after all. Our joy for battle is what keeps us going! So I'm sorry, but we'll fight without fusion. Now you guys better get to another planet!

Vegeta: hmph! Spoken like a true Saiyan!

Old Kai: You Saiyans never change!! You better not destroy my planet next!

The Kais and Dende teleport away, leaving Goku, Vegeta, and Daikon with Buu.

Goku: I call first!

Daikon: No! Rock paper scissors!

Goku: fine! Best out of three!

Daikon/Goku/Vegeta: Rock! Paper! Scissors! Rock! Paper! Scissors! Rock! Paper! Scissors!

Goku ends up winning.

Goku: YES! I WIN!

Vegeta: Tch!

Daikon: I always lose this stupid game! Next time it's first come first serve!

Goku: yeah yeah.

Goku walks up to Buu just to find out he's sleeping.

Goku: he's sleeping?!

Goku in anger powers up into a Super Saiyan 3.

Daikon: now, the final battle begins!!!

The Final chapter of this Arc might end in the next chapter! But how will they defeat Buu?! Find out next time... On dragon ball z!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 3.6K 16
+(Y/N),Goku's youngest son,had gone through many things, since his father died because of a heart virus and that his brother Gohan and all his died b...
669 5 16
Bardock passes by a planet named Earth, while he was passing by his Scouter picked up a power level of 1000. So for safety precautions he decides to...
780 30 11
Bardock is having a bad day. His team was killed by dodoria's men, and his planet was destroyed. Wait How is he alive? Bardock awakens to find two de...
28.8K 790 57
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...