Stuck With You

By Alicia_007

"sir..." I say looking down. "yes? Any problem?" "no, i-i.. I'm quitting." He laughs before looking back at... More

Author's note !!!
Before I became the queen
The handsome devil
The interview
We meet again
Salty Coffee
Pay Back
Business Dinner
Bodyguard
She can't cook
Stalker
The flowers
The twins
His wife
Something nice
Crush me
Rock and Roll
I won't
Fired!
Do it
Please Stay
Rainy night
You're not my girlfriend
I don't like your friend
She's your sister
Been the lucky one
ICU ROOM
Scared to be lonely
It's not her
New Job
Gold Digger
You can't hide from me
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
I'm sorry
Friends again
Us
Joshua's Girlfriend
The Gift
It's Over
What you wanted
Definitely Blind
Messed up
The Wedding Day
Burn for you
Always
Scared to lose you part 1
Scared to lose you part 2
Like I do
Her Home part 1
Her Home part 2

His sister

54 25 8
By Alicia_007

Melissa's pov:

I really can't believe what I just said. Wife? Really Isa?

At least I should learn more about my lying skills.

"I'm really sorry sir, I didn't know she's your girlfriend." Adrian's driver says as he looks down on the ground.

"we have to go." Adrian's horse voice comes out, making me to smile nervously.

This is not good.

I'm even surprised my boss didn't say anything concerning 'our marriage.'

"shall we Mrs Adrian?" Adrian smirks as he opens the door for me to enter.

I gulp, as I sit in the car then he shuts the door.

~~~~~

The airport?! Is he trying to kidnap me or something?

"sir, where are we?" I ask as he look out through the window of the car.

"an airport of course. What does it look like?"

"uhm... why are we here?"

We're in the parking lot, who knows why he's taking me and why we're even at the airport.

"you ask so many questions Mrs Adrian." one side of his lip lifted in a smirk.

"I didn't mean it like that, I don't even know what you're talking about." I cross my arms over my chest.

"really? You're my secretary, I am your boss.. and our relationship will never change." Adrian replied.

This is all my fault, if I had closed my big mouth, then none of this would have happened.

"and I'm really glad it'll never change sir because I can't even imagine my whole life with you." I smile at him.

"what do you mean?" he raises his eyebrows.

"I mean, you're.. uh.. how can I say this.. i-i..-"

"mean?" he interrupts me as I slowly nod my head. I look straight into his eyes, this time not breaking the eye contact.

After about fifteen seconds, Adrian decides to break the silence, "am I that mean to you?"

At this, I nod my head again.

"then, I'll try to change?" he says more like a question.

My eyes widens as I looked at his face, regret was all over his face.

I mean, why? It is really necessary? He enjoys tormenting me right?

So why that face?

"boss, your private jet has landed." Adrian's driver says, looking at the mirror directed at Adrian, who nods his head and looks at me.

"let's go." he furrowed his eyebrows and opened the car.

...

As we walked into the airport lounge, all was in my mind was why we were here.

I couldn't help but glance at all the people with bags and suitcases.

We waited for some minutes until a...

Tall, beautiful girl, very beautiful actually with a bewitching smile walked towards our direction.

She was wearing a very tight and short wine red dress with a slit.

I couldn't see her eyes clearly because of the dark glasses she's wearing.

She looked even taller because of the high heels she was wearing and her legs belonged to a super model.

She must be a model, my boss's girlfriend.

Without even realizing it, a smirk formed on my lips.

When the girl was only a few steps away from us, she shouted, "Adrian!"

She runs towards him and quickly engulfs him in a hug.

To my surprise, Adrian hugged her back.

I mean, she's his girlfriend after all right?

"I told you it's not necessary." she said as she let go.

"you know I don't trust you." Adrian replies.

She removes her glasses, and rolls her eyes.

"your good for nothing bodyguards took my bag to who knows where!" she whines as she removes her phone from her black purse.

"I'm really tired, can you please take me home." she makes a small frown as she looks at me then back at him.

"this is Melissa my secretary, Melissa this is Samantha.. my sister."

Great, I think i should stop judging people and jumping into conclusions.

"nice to meet you." I smile as I hold out my hand.

Samantha looks at my hand in a disgusting way, "I want to go home Adrian." she says.

Wow, I slowly pull back  my hand. I thought Adrian was the only person who's mean but I guess I was wrong.

This Samantha girl is ten times meaner than her brother!

Lisa's POV:

"My brother would rather go to someone in leggings than a star with expensive dresses." Gina stated.

"if someone really likes you then they wouldn't even mind the way you dress." Giana rolled her eyes as she looked at her sister.

Just thinking about what Gina said, made made me look at a pile of T-shirt in my closet.

The shirts that I've never worn before, who knows why.

Well, I know why, it wouldn't be very pleasant for a fashion designer and somehow a model putting on T-shirts...

Right?

I look at the T-shirts again and decides to go with a black big sized T-shirt and skinny Blue Jeans.

Ha!

I'm definitely not forgetting my heels.

Poor Trina... All in the name of 'my crush.'

I start to brush my hair until the door slams open, walking in, is my mom.

"what's happening with you Trina?" she asks.

"what do you mean mom?" I reply as I continue brushing my hair.

"why are wearing this?"

I sigh, putting the hair brush down then face mom.

"clothes? I know, I know mom. I just wanted to uh.. I-i need new dresses. These are pretty old now and they are out of fashion so-" I lie.

"then I'll order some for you, I don't want my daughter to be looking like some cheap girls roaming the streets." she says as she puts her hands on my shoulders.

"yes I know and don't worry I'll get for myself." I smile a little as she let's go and walks out of my room.

~~~~~

Work has been quite exhausting lately. I have spent about six hours making new designs.

Well, I can't rely on my employees because I'm the one who started this and not them.

Besides, I can't mess up anything because of the anniversary this month.

I put the pen down and lean on the chair as I close my eyes.

That's when someone walked in, I squint my eyes to see who it is, Kelvin.

I close my eyes again as I wait for Kelvin to speak.

"miss Trina..." he calls out.

"Hmmm..."

"I have some bad news for you. Uh.. Samantha is back in town."

Samantha.

My eyes opens as I quickly get up from my chair and look at Kelvin in shock.

Why is she back again?

She made my life a living hell.

She was once my best friend and now she's someone I don't even want to talk about.

When she discovered that I was just adopted, not even adopted just bought, she used that as a weapon against me.

Not only that but she somehow managed to own 20 percent shares of the company, really I don't even know how it happened but when I checked everything, it was true.

Not forgetting that's she's somehow the reason why Ethan and I broke up.

Because he used to cheat on me with Samantha, my best friend.

Flash back...

Samantha groaned as she  watched me change into the seventh dress.

"what's wrong with you?! It's just a date after all." she said as she rolled her eyes.

I laughed, ignoring what she just said.

"Trina, it's just Ethan right? I mean you've been with him for like two months now..."

"yeah?" I turned around to get her point.

"don't you sometimes think he's cheating on you?" she said.

I turned back to the mirror as I thought about what she said, that's when I received photos of her and Ethan kissing from a number I don't even know up to now.

I froze as I scrolled up and down, I was speechless, very disappointed and heartbroken.

"why-" I heard Sam say behind me as I turned to face her and showed her the photos.

"what is this Sam?" I asked as I felt myself starting to tear up.

"I thought you were my friend Sam, why Ethan? You even know that I love him so much! Why?"

She was quiet for a while, until she gave me a small chuckle and finally spoke, "and why not Ethan? Lisa?"

Lisa?

"surprise!!" she shouted as she smiled widely. "I know everything Lisa, and what makes you think I would be friends with a poor girl like you?"

"you're just adopted!" she added.

"at least I'm loved more than you are!" I responded.

End of flashback.

Hey guys!!

How are you?!

How's today's chapter?

Hope you enjoyed yourself!

Concerns?

Comments?

Anything?!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
2.2M 67.4K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao (first wrote when I was like 15) Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're g...
4.9M 130K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...