He Fell In Love With His Wife...

By PayalGupta2001

shaurya sabherwal was forced in the marriage.... while she was very happy with the wedding... let's see how... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15 (Realisation)
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19

Part 18

1.4K 136 112
By PayalGupta2001

Scene starts...

It's been 1 month they have shifted to Patiala... Anokhi joined the SIAC... And was very happy to work with her husband... Everyone in SIAC were too good towards her... She was also behaving nicely to everyone.... She was enjoying her new phase too much...

Shaurya didn't get more time with her.. as she was always busy with her work... She was always busy with students or some assignments or some exams work....

While Chandigarh... Saarthak and anvi were not getting time to talk... Anvi stopped coming with Saarthak telling him that she will come 1 hr before because she wants to read some books in Library....

Saarthak was finding it weird but he didn't thought so much.... He didn't ask any questions just accepted what she says....

Time was flying and soon 6 months passed... Anvi was ignorant towards saarthak.... Anokhi was hell busy with her works... Shaurya was getting irritated by her work.... He was not getting time with his own wife...

So he decided to go to Chandigarh for 2 days .... And today they are in Chandigarh.... Astha was stuffing them with her food.... Anokhi was happily having food....

Shaurya- maa.. hogya.. kitna khilaogi ...?

Devi- areee... 6 months hogye .... Ab jab aya hai to jo kr rhi hai karne de...

Shaurya- apki Bahu k kaam k vajah s nahi aa paya... Puchho isse itna kaam karta hai koi bhala...?

Anokhi- aree.. ab mai kya kr skti hu....? Kaam hi itne the ..

Astha- achha hogya... Chal.. jaldi jaldi kha le.. fir araam kar ... aur haa... Aaj rat ko hame ek wedding m jana hai...

Shaurya- maa.. ham nahi Jaa payenge .. aaplog jao... Mai thaka hua hu....

Astha- thik hai... Mai didi Shan aur Saarthak jane vale hai... aur sayad Monday ko ayenge....

Shaurya nods...

Anokhi- kal bhalla house chlenge...

Shaurya- okay... Anvi ko bula lo av...?

Anokhi- nahi... Vo nahi aa skti... Use kuchh notes aur assignments banane hai...

Shaurya- av to koi assignments Mila hoga nahi college me . Fir kaisa assignment... Saarthak koi assignments diye gaye hai kya??

Saarthak- i don't know bhaiya... Sayad dusre teachers ne diye honge...

Shaurya nods...

Saarthak- (in mind) i know vo mujhe ignore kar rhi hai... Huuhh... Par kyu kr rhi hai?? Maine to kuchh Kiya v nahi... Fir q??? Jab milunga tab baat krta hu...

••••••••••

In night.... After dinner... Anokhi entres her room... And sees her husband waiting for her... She smiles...

Shaurya- Aaj to koi kaam nahi hai na??

Anokhi nods in negative...

Anokhi- sorry....

Shaurya- q?

She come on bed and sits in fron of him..

Anokhi- i didn't give you time...

Shaurya- aree... Meri biwi to bahut busy hai.. apne kaam me . To i am not angry...

Anokhi- hmm...

Shaurya- ek baat krni thi... Vo vaada yaad hai aapko??

Anokhi thinks . And nods in positive...

Shaurya- i want to tell you her name .

Anokhi looks at him shocked... Her heart beats fast... Who is that girl...? What if that girl is not her....

Shaurya- anokhi...i am in love... I fell in love.... With .... With...

Anokhi- with?

Shaurya- with my wife...

Anokhi took 3 seconds to conclude his words... And then beams with happiness....

Anokhi- and i fell in love with my mother in law's son...

Shaurya- really....

Anokhi nods...

Soon he started kissing her... She also reciprocates.... And soon they are covered inside the blanket...

Shaurya- i love you...

Anokhi- i love you too....

Both sleeps hugging each other.....

••••••••••••••

Next day...

Anokhi opens her eyes... and sees herself alone.... She frowns...

Anokhi- shaurya...

At the same time he entres with the breakfast... She sighs in relief... Shaurya smiles at her...

Shaurya- thank you for the wonderful night madam... It is a thank you treat ..

Anokhi- i don't want that...

Shaurya- achhaa.. fir kya chahiye....?

Anokhi extends her hands and motions him to come to her... He smiles and locks the door.... He comes to her . He hugs her...

Anokhi- i just want you with me the whole day here ...

She said indicating towards the bed...

Shaurya- aahaaan... Kya bat hai... Aaj to koi kuchh jyada hi bechain hai....

Anokhi- apne pati k liye bechain ho rhi hu...

She said unbuttoning his shirt... He smirks ...

Shaurya- let me do this for you my Jaan..

She smiles... And he throws his shirt on floor... And then his rest clothes...

And soon both got lost in each other....

••••••••••••••••

Both were locked in their room whole day... It was 2 pm... When anvi calls her... She receives the call in sleepy voice ..

Anokhi- haa.. hello anvi..

Anvi- di.. kya hua.. av tak so rhi hai...?

Anokhi- haa.. vo.. vo... Meri tabiyat thik nahi hai...

Anvi- kya...? Mai av aati hu...

Anokhi- nahi.. shaurya hai yaha...

Shaurya snuggles to her kissing her neck...

Anokhi- tu mat aaa.. kal morning m aajana.... Vaise v kal SIAC band hi hai... Chandigarh vali v aur patiala v.... So we can meet tomorrow...

Anvi- okay.... Bye.. khyal rakhna apna...

Anvi cuts the call smiling....

Rama- kya hua???

Anvi- kuchh nahi... Di ki tabiyat kharab hai...

Rama- kya...? Aur tu has rhi hai... Chal av jaldi...

Anvi- maa... Jiju hai vaha... Vo khyal rakh lenge di ka...

Rama- Hein..?

Anvi- chill . She is all fine...

•••••

Anokhi- shaurya... Uthiye... 3 bajne ko hai... Nahana v hai....

Shaurya- nahi.. mera Mann nahi hai...

Anokhi- okay.. par mujhe to jane dijiye... Bhookh v lagi hai...

Shaurya- no...

Anokhi- Shaurya....

Shaurya- okay.. i have a deal... Mai jane dunga tumhe . Ek shart p..

Anokhi- kaisk shart??

Shaurya- you and me at the same time .. taking bathe... What say...?

Anokhi- what....?

Shaurya- then be here...

Anokhi- shaurya...

Shaurya- okay.. i will take it as an yes...

And he picks her up in his arms and goes inside the bathroom.....

•••••••••

In night....

Anokhi was cooking dinner.., when shaurya comes to her... And backhugs her...

Shaurya- yaar... I can't control myself ..

Anokhi- shaurya.. khana bana rhi hu mai...

Shaurya- to banao na... Mai to bas feel kar rha hu ..

Anokhi- ohho.. dinner to banane dijiye....

Shaurya- tum banao na...

Anokhi- shaurya....

Shaurya- shhh...

He turns her to him . And makes her sit on the kitchen counter... He holds her neck and kisses her lips passionately.... She also gives in .. and reciprocates....

(Writer- lo.. ban gaya Inka dinner.... Inko dekh kar to khana v jal jaega mere sath sath.... Kuchh to raham karo ..  single hu mai... )

TBC.....

Aaj k part p kitne log khus huye??? Tell me.. khus to sab huye ho.... Thora part se related v comments kijiye... To thori motivation milti hai part likhne me.. Thora to apni is bachhi writer ka khyaal kar lijiye... 😥😥

Okay... Mere college aur tuition start ho chuke hai... Isiliye din m post nahi kar payi.... So sorry...

85+ votes....and comments karte rahiye... agar av 6 hours me itne votes hogye... To kal 8am ist p ek part post krne ka try krungi....

Thank you so much 🥰
Take care 😘
Lots of love 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 23.8K 26
This is a heart touching story of a boy name Manik. Whose life was living hell after losing his love in childhood. And this is the story of girl , wh...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
124K 5.2K 33
replacing her sister in the wedding she became the wife of her sisters fiance. will she just be the substitute of the devil or will she become the l...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC