Song For Change (Youtuber Dek...

By VioletYbrehl

After Izuku's mom died, he found passion he never knew he will love. And it all started with buying a guitar... More

Author Note
1: Origin
2: MidoriUsagi
3: New Life
4: In Reality
5: Fans
6: The talk
7: Online
8: Creating More Chaos
9: Eclipse's Rise
10: Unwanted Attention
11: Pulling Strings
12: Denki Kaminari
13: Katsuki's realization
14: Holidays and Finals
15: Provincial Liscense Part 1
16: Provincial Licsence Part 2
17: Provincial Liscense Part 3
18: Reccomendation
19: ET: Written Test
20: ET: Physical Test
21: Class 1-A Group Chat
22: GC's chaos
23: First Day
24: Bold Lesson
25: Costume Checking
26: Face Off
27: History
28: Internet Chaos
29: Schemes
30: Ensured
31: Interlude: Rescue Training
33: Play
34: Shoto's Upbringing
35: Will Power
36: Training
37: Quirkless Battle Tournament

32: USJ Attack

218 9 101
By VioletYbrehl

(Theres a lot of line break in this part since I shift a lot of scene)

"Thirteen, All Might and Eraserhead are all present just like what we saw to the staff itinerary we obtain earlier," Kurugiri said the moment they enter the USJ.

"This can't be good..." Aizawa mutter. Looking to the numbers of thugs and villains that entering the zone is quiet concerning. He decided to bun his hair tightly to be prepared for anything.

"What are you thinking, Problem Child!" He thought. All Might look to Aizawa and Aizawa look back then nodded.

"I brought so many friends, we are here to declare our goals..." Shigaraki said. His tone is really concerning like an unhinge person.

"And we will start to the foundation of Hero Society..." Shigaraki said in loud voice. All of the student actually felt scared to those declaration.

"If we kill the roots, the tree will not bloom," a man with mask said who just enter the plaza. He had a mask and voice changer.

"So if I kill some students it means we would level up?" Shigaraki ask.

"Thats right," the mask man said. Shigaraki laugh and look to him.

"Very well, Titan. Kurogiri!" He shouted.

"Yes young master," Aizawa and All Might both warmed up. The capture weapon of Aizawa suddenly levitate around him.

--*--

"Villains? Are they crazy? Its foolish to intrude a hero academia!" Kirishima shouted.

"Sir! What about the sensor that detects intruder?" Momo ask worriedly.

"The UA just upgrade the security system right? How did they manage to bypass?" Kendo ask immediatelt.

"We do have it. And yes, the security is actually upgraded. I'm afraid to tell this, but this is an insider's job," Thirteen said.

"Its foolish for Izuku to actually not see those rookie mistake. Unless.... He wanted to set the stage that its indeed an insider's job," Aizawa said and observing the situation.

"I don't know it the enemies only appear here or the entire campus. If the sensor is not triggered, it means some of them are using quirks to disable it. They picked an isolated area away from school. They know when there's a class here. It's obvious they are not dumb," Shoto concluded.

"They are here for us, not the teachers..." Ojiro added.

"I can assure you, the attack is only here," Denki said.

"What? How did you know?" Tokage ask.

"Because they would need a large man power to do so. Each of the facilities of UA had an independent server. Security measures had been done and Thirteen is right, this is insiders job! Because there will be no external interference possible to enter, one of the worlds most skilled hacker did try already and failed," Denki added.

"How did you know this?" Mina ask suspiciously.

"We're working here, remember?" Jiro said.

"So this is a premeditated ambush with one specific goal," Monoma concluded.

"To destroy the foundation of Hero Society," Shoda meekly said.

"What should we do then?" Uraraka ask. All of them already felt scared, of course, they are the target after all.

"We have All Might! This can't be bad right?" Mina ask with paled face.

"Thirteen, start evacuatikn. Try to contact the school! The enemies even thought about the sensors and anti Teleportation quirk that Viridi put here. There must be someone with radio wave quirk and hackers in their side. Kaminari! Try using your quirk to contact someone. We'll engage the battle," Aizawa said. Just like that All Might immediately dash and activate his quirk.

"DETROIT!!!! SMASH!!!!" With just a gust of wind, he immediately take down a large portion of the villain.

"Tsk! Teleport him in somewhere too far from here! We don't need him here!" the mask man Shigaraki called Titan shouted. Kurogiri nodded and summon a portal to where All Might is.

The student tense up the moment All Might disappear. Even Aizawa and Thirteen step back when it happen.

"What the hell!" Aizawa thought. The situation is getting more and more complicated than he thought. But he still jump down to the central plaza.

--*--

"If you can't deal him, then we don't need someone weak," Titan said.

"Well said, Titan," Shigaraki said with his unhinge grin.

"Kurogiri!" Titan called. Kurogiri immediately create a portal for Titan and look to Shigaraki.

"It will be fine if we need to retreat later, Shigaraki. What's important is we already succeed in announcing out presences and our goal. So it will not be lost to us. The moment we got here, we already finished the main task, it will just be bonus if we manage to complete more task. It will give you some buff or maybe a good loot but we need to give you a firm foundation," Titan said. Shigaraki laugh and nodded.

"So I'm allow to play solo from here?" Shigaraki ask so Titan nodded.

"Just make sure that man is still intact after the fight, I need him," Titan said and enter the portal.

--*--

Holding his capture weapon, Aizawa doesn't know what to expect. But Izuku did told them to treat it as real attack so he will. Looking at the dynamics of the attack, it wasn't All Might whom they target but the student.

"Team Artillery, lets go!" A villain with mini gun in his hands said.

"The info only mentioned Thirteen and All Might, who is he?" The villain girl with iron hair said.

"No Idea!" A villain that looks like a bull said.

"So the leader is the only one who knew about me," Eraserhead thought while landing in the central area.

"I might use it as my advantage," Aizawa said and run towards them.

"But he is charging alone! We already get rid the most threat to them, which is All Might!" The villain who looks like a bull added.

"What a fool!" They all said in sync and tried to attack him with their. Aizawa activate his quirk immediately and look to them. His eyes become red and it glows. But the villain can't see where he was looking due to the improved googles he had.

So when the villain tried to shoot him, nothing came up which shock them.

"Wait my quirk..." The villain with mini gun in his finger said. The girl squeal when her hair falls down, all happens immediately, when the three villain was captured by his scarp and he made them hit each other while tossing them out.

The other villain got shock to that surprise attack.

"Idiot! Thus is the Eraserhead who nullifies quirk just by staring!" One of the villain shouted.

"Erasure?" A villain with mutant quirk ask.

"Even mutant type quirk like us can be eraser?" He cocky ask and attack Aizawa.

"No, I can't!" He shoutwd back while dodging his arm like who's attacking him. Then close the gap between them and punch him.

"According to statistics..." He captured the mutant villain then slide his body to dodge the upcoming attack from behind then kick the villain who attack him.

"Melee combat is more effective against your type most of the time," He toss the one he kicked to the group who was going to attack them. Making them lose their balance. Then throw the mutant type villain to where they are resulting for them to lose their conscious.

"So I came prepared too!" Aizawa said.

He continue to attack to make the villain lost their consciousness.

--*--

"He is strong in closed-range combat. He also shielded his eyes via goggles so we don't know whose quirk he has erased. The coordination on our side is affected," Shigaraki thought watching Aizawa in the middle.

"So its the reason why Titan put a mini-boss level to Eraserhead..." He mutter.

"You got it right, Young Master," Kurugiri answered. Shigaraki just watch each villain falls without even bothered as he is only viewing him like a pawn.

"Our main goal is to announce our presence, which we already completed. But now, what we need is a ground breaking signature so this low level NPC will remember us," Shigaraki said.

"This NPC and Cannom Fodder wouldn't really stand any chance," He concluded. He grin and look to the Students who was trying to escape.

"But they serve their use very well," He added as he look to Kurogiri and nodded.

"Do the next part of the plan!" He order. Kurogiri then open a portal near to the entrance making Thirteen stop and shield herself to the students.

--*--

"Sensei!" Momo worriedly said.

"I need to make you escape! You all are their target!" Thirteen announce.

"No way to hide!" Kurogiri said.

"Shit! I lost sight of the trickiest foe in the blink of the eye! Is this the reason why they occupied me?" The villains are all grinning and stop him from going above. He is a mini boss after all.

"Greetings, we're the League of Villains. Pardon us for we came to U.A. High, the camp of heroes to pull out the sapling of great trees..." Kurogiri.

"What?" Eijiro ask.

"To eliminate us," Kendo whisper which makes him paled.

"You are not allowed to go outside alive in this facilities," Kurogiri said. Thirteen immediately open the hole in her hands.

"Big hands activate your fucking quirk and make a gust of wind!" Katsuki shouted. Kendo immediately snap and do what Katsuki shouted.

Wit what Kendo did, Kurogiri seems to spread in smaller portals.

"He had a metal thing in the middle!" Uraraka shouted.

"I won't allow you!" Then immediately they got thrown to the respective facilities that Titan assigned them. He engulp them with the portal and let the wind blow them. But some manage to escape.

In the Entrance, students who manage to escape is Uraraka, Iida, Tokage, and Shoda who paled to see Thirteen being injured due to her trying to suck the portal.

"Sensei!" Uraraka shouted in shock.

--*--

Flood Zone...

"Ahhhhh!!" Denki shouted as he fall to the water. Then he panic and close his eyes.

"Don't Zap! Don't Zap! Don't Zap!" He repeatedly chant in his mind. Before Monoma swam next to him and kick the person who tried to attack Kaminari.

Monoma manage to get in the stair and pull him over the surface.

"You idiot!" Monoma shouted.

"We need to go up!" Monoma went up of the ship wreck and Kaminari follows.

"What should we do now! We're going to be killed!" Kaminari panic.

"Can you shut up! We will get killed immediately if you stay in panic mode!" He irritatingly said.

"HOW ARE YOU SO CALM!" Kaminari shouted to him.

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME YOU MORON!"

"THEN DON'T SHOUT AT ME TOO!"

"YOU ARE SHOUTING TO ME RIGHT NOW HOW WILL WE SUPPOSE TO ACTUALLY GET IT EACH OTHER!"

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT YOU'RE EQUALLY SHOUTING AT ME!"

"YOU IDIOT!"

"YOU BASTARD!"

"OI! DON'T FIGHT HERE! WE'RE SUPPOSE TO FIGHT!" a villain said.

"SHUT UP!" Monoma and Kaminari said.

"What now?" Kaminari ask.

"So you could calm down! You should do that a while ago! Hmp!" Monoma said.

"Do you have some quirk you copy from someone?" Kaminari ask.

"All my stopwatch got drown when I rescue you! And the only quirk I had on my arsenal is your quirk!" Monoma said.

"This is bad," Kaminari said and look to the swamp of villains.

"Why not we just zap them with your quirk?" Monoma ask.

"My quirk is much stronger specially in Water. I might accidentally kill them even the smallest watts we use. This people are all water type so they must have higher water level in their body," Denki concluded. Putting some of the Analysis lesson that Izuku gave them before.

"So a small watts could potentially create bigger accident like heart attack or burning their flesh. They are all wet too," Monoma said with a grim to his face.

"How good you are in combat?" Denki ask.

"I'm a black belter in Mixed Martial Arts," Monoma said. This brighten Denki and grin.

"We can't use our quirk but we can use physical combat. Since you are a mixed martial artist, I guess you knew how to use bo staff!" Denki said and Monoma nodded.

Denki gave him his spear bo staff.

"Here, I'll look inside if we could actually make this ship move. Whats more important is to escape and reunite," Denki said.

"Don't order me as if you're my superior!" Monoma irritatingly said.

"Do you even have idea how we will deal this? If you have, lets corporate our ideas," Denki said. He is just really so glad with all the class that Izuku drill to him. He had the time to put it in actual combat and experience.

"Do you think, they know our quirks?" Monoma ask looking to the villain.

"I can't say they are, since it might be just a coincidence. But since we are the target, high chance they knew our quirks," Denki grimly said. Monoma shiver to the thought of actually dying.

"We just need to work together to escape and maybe reduce their numbers," Denki added. Monoma nodded and grip the retractable bo staff.

"Lets do this!" Monoma said.

--*--
Mountain Zone...

Both Juzo and Yaoyoruzu got into the Mountain Zone. They had been surrounded by villains who had both Earth-type quirk and electric-type quirks.

"I'll try to soften the Ground here, try to create anything that we could use for defending our selves," Juzo whisper. Momo nodded and look to Juzo.

"Should I make some defense Baton for you?" Momo ask. Juzo nodded so Momo create one.

Juzo secretly softening the ground but was shock to see that a lot of villain is still standing in the ground.

"Kid... You're quirk wouldn't effective to us, we have an earth-type quirks tp counter you," one of the villain said.

"Shit!" Juzo cursed. So after hearing it, Both Momo and Juzo had a silent agreement to watch back to back.

"Lets go!" The two went to attack while watching Each others's back, Momo create a half of Taser to her left hand and Zap some of the villain. Then she will make them passed out by hitting some of their pressure points. Momo create a metal punch enhancer coating her hands connecting to her skin so she could pull it back later. This Semi-creation tactic is one of the moves she actually learn from Midoriya.

That as long as the creation she made wasn't finish, she could pull it back to her, but it would still be functional for her to use it.

With this she become a hero from Support to Front Line. She also made some gas mask for Juzo and gave it to him.

Juzo on the other hand, could only soften their gears. It made his movement so limited but with his Baton, he could knock out some of them.

The moment Momo throw him a gas mask, he knew Momo is planning on something.

"Fight till we felt safe or till we got a reinforcement," Momo shouted.

Juzo nodded and continue to attack and defend. He was just too grateful to Midoriya-sensei for making them trains in combat. Now he realize there are people who could actually beat his quirk like this. For having a back up like a knowledge he got on using Baton, and some basic Martial Art, he still manage to fight like this.

The basic analysis that they learn even if they just started is also useful, specially from immediately seeing what type of quirk they had. A simple observation actually helps him a lot.

Midoriya-sensei, Aizawa-sensei, and All Might-sensei really did drill them to be prepared for more.

Both Momo and Juzo can't help but to actually be excited to up coming openung of Quirkless Tournament next week, 3 weeks before Sport Festival.

--*--

Earlier... (Two hours before USJ)
Location: Hokkaido

"Everything is set up, Viridi, all we are doing is to wait for them to arrive," Someone from the other line said.

"Thank you," He said before ending the call.

"Are you okay, Viridi-sensei?" Mirio ask worriedly.

"I'm just asking for an update to 1-A. This will be their first time that they will be using their quirk since we're drilling the physical combat training and analysis to them," Izuku said and went back to givr attention to their mission here.

"Just like the report you gave me, indeed, its an illegal lab that is connected to Overhaul. With this, we might be able to actually have a solid evidence to put him in Tartarus," Nighteye said. Izuku just nodded.

"We will conduct a raid later, I ask for Fatgum's and Ryukyu's help. We still don't know how powerful Overhaul is. And since you are a world hero, might as well help us in frontline," Nighteye said.

"Thank you, Nighteye-san. I'll do my best to help then," Izuku said. He still lack of information, but AFO seems to havr an intel being in the midst of those who will attack the USJ.

The lab wasn't the main but Izuku is sure there will be some clue in the lab. He also needs to be careful specially the Police Department might be corrupted just like what AFO told him.

How does Overhaul actually manage to make this lab in Urban Zone if he doesn't have any connection inside? This only further proved how corrupted the Hero Society.

He wasn't naive anymore and he wanted his Students to open their minds too. Not to continue to blindly following this corrupt system that might get them killed or fall into the darkness.

He wanted them to be tough and powerful to stand alone and protect themselves. But also to be humble enough to surely help even the people that this system had forgotten.

As of now, he needs to focus on his mission first. Because who knows what Overhaul did when he doesn't have any limitation? There is also a chance that the reason why he wasn't known up until he did is because HPSC actually covered this up. Something he knew they could do.

--*--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1K 25
Izuku Midoriya had a dream of being a hero one day. Unfortunately he wasn't born with a quirk to help him on such a path. His life was completely tur...
2.8K 80 31
(❗❗❗THIS IS A MUSICAL THEMED STORY, PLEASE WEAR HEADPHONE/EARPHONES FOR BETTER LISTENING EXPERIENCE AND PLEASE READ IT ON A COMPUTER OR LAPTOP AS WAT...
8.5K 427 9
Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless. Has been his entire life. Always will be. And yet, that's not all. He's bullied. Despite the impressively shitty hand lif...
67.7K 2.4K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...