Broken Promises || Dark Fall

By harthoyr

(hiatus) βπ—§π—›π—˜ π—ͺπ—œπ—‘π——π—¦ π—›π—”π—©π—˜ π—–π—›π—”π—‘π—šπ—˜π——, π—Ÿπ—˜π—’π—‘.❞ - π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›, a girl is forced to watch... More

π™€π™£π™š
𝙩𝙬𝙀
π™©π™π™§π™šπ™š
𝙛𝙀π™ͺ𝙧
π™¨π™žπ™­
π™¨π™šπ™«π™šπ™£
π™šπ™žπ™œπ™π™©
π™£π™žπ™£π™š
π™©π™šπ™£
π™šπ™‘π™šπ™«π™šπ™£
π™©π™¬π™šπ™‘π™«π™š
π™©π™π™žπ™§π™©π™šπ™šπ™£

π™›π™žπ™«π™š

2.4K 105 21
By harthoyr

❝𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘!❞

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

"hm? i thought the chefs were supposed to make leon's food today.." tilting her head to the side, she stared up at mephisto who just informed her that she must make his (leon's) food.

the doctor only chuckled as he ruffled her [h/c] hair, "well it's already been a week after leon woke up and with the way he eats the food that the chef made compared to yours had quite the difference."

"maybe you saw it wrong, meph," [name] denied his words, fixing her already messed hair back.

beside her, mephisto stayed quite. not that there was much to say anyways. a week has passed and the group had been busy with many tasks.

with nergal preparing to go on a conquest to a different dimension by using his ability, to cliff who had left the castle after getting a letter from one of his 'friends'.

when [name] first heard that nergal could open up a portal to a different dimension brought her hopes of going back to her home back. it was truly an amazing ability to have, but unfortunately, the man refused to send her back.

though, she never questioned it and never brought the question of bringing her to tevyat back up.

"we're here."

the two then stopped in front of two doors that led inside the kitchen. mephisto readjusted his coat for a moment before pushing the doors open and entering it with [name] following shortly after.

~

putting down the blonde haired male slowly, [name] carefully checked him for any signs of injury. had she not be there then he would've already been dead the second that monster gets him.

after closer inspection, she found a nasty slash that was probably left by the monster's claws on his left arm. if not treated right away, it could make an infection and she didn't want that.

[name] then tied her hair up before she continued to tend the male's injured arm.

'dear, archons... this day must've been rough for this young one,' she thought to herself, carefully wrapping the arm up with a piece of clothing that she ripped off.

just as she finished tying the cloth, the male's eyes suddenly open making her slightly flinch at the act. he then slowly sat up with his left arm rubbing his head, his purple eyes then glanced at the female sitting quitely beside him.

"who.. are you and where am i?" the blonde slowly asked, unsure on who is she and where he currestly was.

'and now he's asking for my name.'

"it's [name], and you're now in my.. house. i was the one who saved you from getting eaten by that monster," [name] stated, standing up from the chair she sat as she placed all of her things back into place.

"leon."

"hm?"

"my name's leon and.. thank you."

smilling at the male who she now knows as leon, she continued to clean up the mess, letting him get to know his surroundings more better.

"welcome, leon."

~

"you.. made this all by yourself?" leon questioned the doctor who stood at the other side of the table.

"not entirely myself, [name] also made some of it," mephisto sent the blonde a smile which made him uncomfortable.

[if [name] helped him cook this.. then the chances of mephisto adding something in it..]

leon then slowly brought the meat up into his mouth, tasting it. suprisingly, it tasted delicious, he never thought that this guy could make such dish.

[this.. tastes more delicious than my own cooking!]

without wasting any time, the blonde male ate the delicious meat, trying to ignore the person infront of him who couldn't stop staring.

"eat slowly, you'll choke," mephisto said, one of his tentacle holding up a clipboard while the other had a pen.

the male then sat on the table, "to be honest with you, this was my first time cooking."

'this was his first time cooking!?' leon thought, before remembering something.

swallowing his food, he then drank the wine that was prepared right beside his food.

"you told me that [name] also helped you cook these, mind telling me where she is now?"

"cleaning the entire kitchen probably. ugh, just the smell inside of the place makes me feel disgusted."

[so she's still inside the kitchen then..]

clenching the fork in his hand, he gave the purple(?) haired male a glare as he ate his food.

"quit staring me."

smilling at the blonde, mephisto replied with, "i have to make sure you finish eating all of it. y'know, nowadays it seems that your stamina is slowly going low. besides, we really need that stamina of yours to go back up if one of us were to do it for a whole day."

[guess i should've known that from the start.]

"but don't worry. we wouldn't go at it with you this early," mephisto lazily waved his hand at him.

"hm.."

leon then continued eating his food in silence whilst ignoring mephisto's calls to make a conversation. he remembered tasting the food that the chef had made and it was a total mess.

he had to hold in from vomiting at the table at the time as to avoid making a mess.

the people who he had seen this week were more less than the week before it. those four also didn't come and check up on him, aside from mephisto, and the only ones he met were just the servants walking around.

[i rather be with the servants then meeting those four..]

~

sitting inside the castle's garden was a young looking woman who was tasked to clean the place up.

watering some of the 'plants' in the garden was the only thing that [name] considered to be peaceful.

no other servants warning her not to do this, no more people annoying her.

sighing, she let one of the vines wrap around her fingers as she continued watering the rest. it didn't exactly do anything and only stayed wrapped around it.

'i'm glad mephisto requested for him to have a garden inside one of the castle's hall,' [name] thought to herself, placing the watering can back down on the ground.

she then moved her hands to the vines that was wrapped around her finger. just as she was about to gently remove it, someones hand suddenly came and harshly tugged the poor vine off.

"geez, what's wrong with these flowers?" the person said, as [name] looked up to find a young looking deus holding the vine.

"don't even think about it," she gave the male a glare, standing up from her sitting position before moving to tie the robe around his body correctly.

"and what were you even thinking walking around the halls with only some boxers and a robe to cover up your body?"

"i just came back from almost being killed by a some small dude and this is how you treat me?" deus pretended to be offended as he placed his other hand on his chest.

without even thinking, he shoved his other hand that had the still moving vine inside his mouth, chewing it. the female who had just finished tying his robe looked at him, suprised.

"so this is where all the noises were coming from."

the two of them then flinch when hearing a familiar voice behind them. tilting her head to the side, [name] could see mephisto standing there with his hands crossed.

"oh, nice seeing you out here meph," she then pushed deus away before picking the watering can back up.

"hm, nice seeing you here too. oh, and deus spit whatever you just swallowed back out," the purple haired male waved his hand at the female before turning to look over at the male behind her.

"well, it's already inside my stomach so you'll have to cut open it just to get it out now," deus said, patting the place where his stomach is.

he then watched as mephisto walked forwards before stopping right in front of him. raising a brow, he was about to ask on what he was planning to do but was immediately suprised when mephisto had plunged his hand deep into his stomach.

"thats a great idea! now all i have to do is just find that thing you just ate!"

"h- hey! knock it off, get your stupid hand out of there!"

[name] watched the two in silence as mephisto plunged his hand deeper inside his stomach while deus tried to stop him.

just then, mephisto's hand came out and in it was an already dead vine.

"my.. and here i thought i could use these for my new experiment."

-

"i see that you cut your hair more shorter than before, meph," [name] pointed out.

the purple haired male nodded, letting one of the flowers slitther up onto his fingers and to his wrist.

"it's really uncomfortable to have longer hair like deus here, and the chances of it getting caught on fire during one of my experiments.." mephisto trailed off, he then wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

"thankfully, incidents like that rarely happen."

"mhm."

deus rolled his eyes when he heard mephisto mentioning his name. standing up, he stood on the opposite side of the male and watched as he played with the 'flowers'.

mephisto gave the other a glance in the corner of his eyes, "these plants are not the same as the others. these ones are monsters and i plan on using them, so make sure you remember that, big guy."

"really? and here i've thought that you gone all soft," deus said, crossing both of his arms over his chest, making sure to not touch the newly patched up wound he had.

~

"ms. [name], the chef has arrived," one of the servants came inside the kitchen said, stopping me from washing the rest of the dishes.

"oh, is that so? well then, tell him that i want this kitchen clean everytime he finishes using it," wiping my hand dry with the towel hanging off near the dishes, i let the servant go as they immediately exit the place.

it took me a while to clean up this place from the amount of unwashed dishes to some already rotten food laying around on some of the tables.

it was disgusting. and the fact that none of them had the idea to clean it made it even more worse.

sighing, i made sure that the kitchen is clean one last time before making my way towards the door that led inside the dining table. sure, leon probably finished his food already but i also have to find mephisto since he had my vision with him.

why, you may ask? well because he was the only one who knew and even made a contract with me.

now i feel like rex lapis.

'now i kinda regret for leaving leon all alone with meph,' i thought, holding the knob before twisting it.

"hey, uhh meph, can you hand me my.. oh," as soon as i entered the room, i was met with leon laying on the table, butt-naked with deus behind him.

the three was suprised when they heard my voice as leon lifted his head to look at me.

"i'll just exit the room slowly.." i then slowly backed away towards the door.

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

❝𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 -- 𝗔𝗛𝗛!❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 123 3
Sub!Zhongli x Dom!Reader ___________ A story about a celestial and their pet, a former Archon. - In the beginning, you saw him as nothing more than a...
1.8K 77 9
Yan!genshin impact x fem!reader genshin impact belongs to Hoyoverse ! [Random updates]!!
534K 21.2K 25
❝ π™‡π™Šπ™Žπ™ 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ύπ™π™π™π™€π™‰π™ 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝘼 π™‹π™π™„π˜Ύπ™€π™‡π™€π™Žπ™Ž 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙀. ❞ ― An adeptus freed from the contract of protecting Liyue, now explor...
87.5K 2.9K 21
𝐱𝐒𝐚𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 in which two people fall in love, even if one is betrothed to another "𝐩π₯𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 π›πž 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 ...