POWERFUL GODDESS : THE SERIES...

By eyeconic1

What's happens when due to the did balance in the universe the tridev's and the tridevi's have a daughter who... More

Characters
Weapons
Prologue
1. The start of something new
2. Samudra Manthan
3. Tara Lok
4. Gandhari's Boon & Kunti's Curse
5. Shocking revelation
6. Gurudakshina
7. All hail the Queen
8. Warzone
9. Crowning
10. Hasitinapur's reaction
11. Shock after shock
12. Mathura war
13. Invitation for kala pradarshan
14. Arrival
15. Kala pradarshan
16. Cursed again?
17. Most awaited
18. Narkasur
19. Judgement
21. The Chamber of Secrets.
22. Bhanumati's Swayamvar
23. Draupadi's swayamvar
24. Indraprastha
Addition characters
25. Two bodies one soul.
26. Dyut sabha
27. Cheerharan
28. Subhsashan
29. Beginning of the end.
30. Danveer karna
31. MAHA-BRAHMANDA
32. Kurukshetra: day 1
33. Kurukshetra: day 2
33. Kurukshetra: day 3
34. Kurukshetra: day 4 to day 11
35. Kurukshetra day 12
36. Kurukshetra: day 13
37. Kurukshetra: day 14
38. Kurukshetra: day 15
39. Aftermath
40. The past
New Characters
41. The Curse
42. Her rebirth
43. In dwapar yug
44. A Boon and A Curse
45. Birth
46. Education
47. Detached
48. 4 new people
49. Return of divine powers
50. The Multiverse
51. Kala pradarshan
52. Jiji?
53. Shocking truth
54. Shumbh Nishumbh
55. Effects of the curse
56. Curse of Death
57. Enlightenment
58. Kurukshetra day 1
59. Kurukshetra day 2
60. Telling the past
61. Birth
62. History repeats
63. Naintara the daughter off??
64. Education
65. Guru dakshina
66. Tables turn
67. Kauravas and Madrinandan's
68. Dwarka
69. Can I ask you a question?
70. Answer 1 : Krishna
71. Answer 2 : Suyodhan
72. Answer 3 : Ganesha
73. Radha's Svayamvar
74. Kanupriya
75. New students
76. Kala pradarshan
77. Return of Kuntiputra's
78. Gurudakshina
79. Crisis in Dwarka
80. Aadya's Svayamvar
81. Birth , Adult and Death
82. Rebirth
83. Twists and turns
84. Draupadi's Svayamvar
85. Choices
86. End of katha
🥳🎊🎉

20. Kurukshetra & fire born

1.1K 67 27
By eyeconic1

In bhagadatta:
Bhagadatta the child of Narkasur was in his Sabha , when a spy came and told him of the events that happened in Hastinapur. He was angry at that women. But when he heard his soldiers talking about how beautiful she is he ordered the spy to describe her to the painter so that he can draw a portrait of her. When he saw the painting of her lust filled his eyes. He ordered his soldiers and left the palace to go to Hastinapur. The soldiers were scared , they were forced to be in the army , But now they like being in the army. Still they didn't want to fight against Maharani Radhika as they knew she was a ati-maharati even if they had 40 akshauhini Sena .

While they were halfway through , They reached a sandy land. they saw a person coming in front of them. When the person came near they were shocked to see Maharani Radhika.

Bhag- Good you came to me my queen I was just coming to take you.
Ra- I am not your bhagadatta. I came here to challenge you for a war not for timepass.
Bhag- No one can defeat me. I have a boon to only die with the hands of Devi Rudrani's shishya who is a girl.
Ra- Did you forget your father also that as a part of his boon and I killed him.

Bhagadatta now realised that Radhika could fulfill his boon so he called his 10 akshauhini Asuri Sena of NIRVATAKAVACHA.

Radhika called her vinash dhanush and used Aindrastra to shower rains of arrows on her opponent. Bhagadatta seeing this got angered and called his bow. Radhika was fighting with Bhagadatta as well as the soldiers simultaneously.

But little did she know someone was watching her to be exact 2 people.

Radhika used Twashtar Astra to confuse the soilders [Twashtar Astra means confusing the army of an opponent to think of their alliances as their enemy]. Now the asurs started attacking the army of Bhagadatta.

Radhika was now face to face with bhagadatta. They both started to use their divine Astras. Bhagadatta used samohan Astra which was countered by the ulka Astra. Then he used his most powerful naag Astra , Takshak Astra. Radhika didn't counter Takshak Astra as Takshak was her companion. But the arrow it self lowered and landed on the feet of Radhika. Radhika not wanting to create doubt taunted bhagadatta saying that he just used his arrow for her blessing.

Bhagadatta in anger chanted the mantras of brahmand Astra. Seeing this Radhika created a shield around the land so no effect of the Astras goes out. Radhika then quickly chanted the mantras of the great Pashupatastra. Both bhagadatta and Radhika released the Astras. When the both Astras collided I was as if there was a big blast that happened , the earth was shaking in fear hearing the blast , both Mahadev and Brahmadev were trying to lessen the effect of their respective astras. The collision sound had echoed through out the universe. It was the moment that scared all including the devs , asurs , naags etc.
It also nullified the Twashtar Astra's effect.

Radhika now had enough and used Aditya Astra and turned Bhagadatta into ashes. Out of the 40 akshauhini Sena of bhagadatta and 10 asuri sena. All the asurs died , whereas the bhagadatta Sena now only had 20 akshauhini Sena alive. In total Radhika killed 30 akshauhini Sena.

She then asked the people who were alive to come behind her. After they came behind her she used Yamastra and asked lord Yama to provide salvation to the departed souls who were good and punish the bad.

Seeing the this Devi Akshara came there and said.

Vedanshi- Putri you have done the right thing asking for salvation good people and punish the bad people. Yes, now which ever war takes place over here. The good souls will get salvation were as the bad will get punishment. This land will be the land of the victory of the good over evil. hence this land will be called KURUKSHETRA.

Saying that she left. Later Radhika also went to her new kingdom. Everyone was happy as they were now in the hands of maharani Radhika. They had heard a lot about her and the way she ruled Hastinapur. The people of the kingdom were called for the crowning. When Radhika was asked who will be the kulguru Rishi Gautam and his wife came and asked her if they could be the kulguru to which she accepted.

In Panchal:
Drupad got to know that Hastinapur was going to attack them. He got scared as he had seen the talent for maharani Radhika and was truly terrified of her. But he got his confidence back after hearing that only the Kauravas and Ashwatthama are coming to the battle as it is the guru dakshina asked by Drona.

He was also happy that the Pandavas will not be there as if they like his daughter Shrikhandini they would want to marry her and to marry his daughter to the Pandavas was a big no for him.

He along with his daughter went to the battlefield. He ordered his Sena to create a chakravyuh. Ashwatthama was taught how to break the chakravyuh from Drona so he said that he would lead them. But Duryodhan said that his jiji taught how to break all the vyuhs. Ashwatthama was shocked that all 101 of them knew how to break the vyuh. Before break the vyuh they all agreed to not kill any of the soldiers as their guru dakshina is just to capture drupad not kill the sena of Panchal.

All 101 of them made a circle around the chakravyuh to break it. The started to penetrate the vyuh from all directions. Same used samohan astra while the others used Nagpas. This had shocked drupad and shrikhandini. Drupad looking at Duryodhan wanted him to be his son-in-law.

Ashwatthama and Duryodhan were the first ones to reach the centre of the vyuh . Ashwatthama started to fight Shrikhandini whereas Duryodhan fought drupad. Ashwatthama after 1 prahar was able to capture her. While Duryodhan was fighting drupad , drupad create illusions on him. The illusion made was of him having Gandhari in front of him. But Duryodhan expert at maya broke it and made drupad unconscious.

Ashwatthama took Shrikhandini to Hastinapur from Panchal and Duryodhan took drupad with him. After drupad apologised to Drona , Drupad gave Ashwatthama the Uttar Panchal to rule and Drupad would rule on Kampilya.

When Drupad was leaving he realised something. He stopped in his tracks and said to Drona that his son got Shrikhandini out of Panchal after Drupad was defeated. Hence he had indirectly abducted her. This had shocked all but to keep the name of Shrikhandini Ashwatthama agreed to marry her. The couple wanted an intimate wedding so it was done with only the Panchal royals Kauravas , Kripi and Drona with Rishi Bharadwaj going the marriage. Later Rishi Bharadwaj told Ashwatthama to crown him as the kulguru which Ashwatthama agreed.

As soon as the Kauravas returned Duryodhan was crowned as the king of Hastinapur. Duryodhan made Dushashan the new Yuvraj until he had children. To which dushasan agreed and promised to give up the Yuvraj throne after Duryodhan's children were done with their education.

In Kampilya:
Drupad wanted his daughter to marry a powerful royal for his own greed. So he decided to do a yagya for a son who would get him a nice alliance by marrying a princess or a queen and a daughter who he would get married off to a strong royal.

He started a yagya with the help of sages which lasted for 8 days and on the 9th day the fire of the yagya started to rise. The fire then took the shape of a man. The man came and touched the feet of his father , mother and the sages. Then the fire took the shape of a women she also took the blessing of her parents and sages. The boy was named Dhrishtadyum and the girl was named Drupadi.

In bhagadatta:
The 6 friends had reunited as they came to Bhagadatta to form a alliance. While they were sitting , the fire in the room started to raise.

Vru- Why is the fire rising so much?
Ava- I think it is an indication of someone's arrival.
Adi- but who has arrived? Haven't all the characters been born already.
Shon- Yes Mitra all have taken birth already.
Karna- Not all , Drupadi and Dhrishtadyum are yet to be born.
Vru- I think the increase of fire indicates their birth.
Karna- Yes that could be the reason of increase in the fire.
Shon- Why are you so quite radhi?

It was at that moment the other five realised that Radhika had not spoken a word.

Ra- It is not going to end well. Did you forget the curse Agni dev got from Rishi Vishwanar that his daughter will have to marry 3 guys and will have kids who would never grow their kul.

His wife also cursed Agni dev that his daughter born from his fire will have to face a life full of humiliation.

This had shocked everyone except Vrushali as she was unaware why the curse was given.

Vru- But why did Rishi Vishwanar and his wife curse Agni dev?
Karna- Rishi Vishwanar had a child named Grihpati.
Adi- Grihpati was the 7th avatar of lord shiva. Grihpati was also a devotee of lord shiva.
Ava- When Rishi Vishwanar's wife was pregnant with Grihpati , Rishi Vishwanar was walking through a village.
Shon- Over there he saw that the village was on fire. So Rishi with his yogic powers made it rain in the village. To extinguish the fire.
Ra- Agnidev was not happy with it as he at that time was egotistic so he cursed Rishi Vishwanar that when his child would be born , he would die on the day he would turn 13 years old with Agnidev's Agni.
Karna- After that Rishi Vishwanar was enraged and cursed Agnidev and when his wife came to know about this she cursed Agni dev too.
Ra- But Grihpati with his devotion pleased Mahadev and his curse was taken of but Agnidev forgot to do so.

This information had made Vrushali angry. But she was happy that Grihpati was saved. After talking Karna and Vrushali announced that they would be getting married. But to the shock of Shon and Radhika it was a double marriage where Avantika and Aditya would also get married in an intimate wedding.

The next day Karna and Vrushali and Avantika and Aditya had gotten married in Bhagadatta.

Karna and Vrushali had called lord Vishwakarma to build a palace on the borders that Kaling , Anga , Mathura and Magadha shared. Those 4 kingdoms were then named Saurashtra as they had the support of 100 kingdoms and they now had 40 akshauhini Sena.

The parents of Vrushali were both living in the palace of Saurashtra as it was requested by Karna and Vrushali. They also wanted to spend time in the company of their friends Yashoda and Nandlal. For now both Brahmarishi Vishwamitra and Maharishi Vashisth were the kulguru of Saurashtra.

Avantika was going to crown Eklavya as the new king but he declined as he wanted to rule a small land as he knew he couldn't handle a big land. So Eklavya took the responsibility of Dakshina Avanti and named in Nishad Rajya. Hence, he was called Nishad raj with half of Avanti's Sena meaning he had a total of 8 akshauhini Sena. Rishi Kashyapa also became the Kulguru of Nishad Rajya.

Uttar Avanti was there joint with Kashi but they would still be called as Kashi. But now with the 8 akshauhini Sena of Avanti and 12 of Kashi they had a total of 20 akshauhini Sena.

__________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ?

DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE CURSE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 305 23
THIS STORY IS PURELY FICTIONAL AND BASED UPON MY IMAGINATION AND NOT MEANT TO HURT ANYONE'S RELIGIOUS FEELINGS. Let us join a beautiful princess in h...
Deepak By debarati sarkar

Historical Fiction

3.6K 248 17
WHAT IF - The great pandavas got a younger sister.what if she is the daughter of surya dev. The girl who is the strength of the five pandavas.
43.6K 1.6K 21
What happens when Karna the hero of Mahabharata is from kaliyug? What will happen to the destiny of Mahabharata? Will it change? Join Karna in his st...