Wonderland: fell down a rabbi...

By Multifandotakugirl

When Wanda destroys the Darkhold through all multiverses and drags herself down, she welcomes Death like an o... More

Chapter 1: i'm tired of loving from afar, never being where you are
Chapter 2: don't wanna leave you anymore
Chapter 3: haven't you heard what becomes of curious minds?
Chapter 4: and life was never worse, but never better
Chapter 5: didn't it all seem new and exciting?
Chapter 6: just grab my hand and don't ever drop it
Chapter 7: this love is back alive from the dead
Chapter 8: i remember thinking i had you
Chapter 9: I fight with you in my sleep, the wound won't close
Ch 10: spinning out of control (didn't they tell us "don't rush into things"?)
Chapter 11: i will stay with you, (i'll wait for you)
Chapter 12: no proof, not much, but you saw enough
Chapter 13: in silent screams, and wildest dreams
Chapter 14: it's okay, we're the best of friends
Chapter 15: It feels like a perfect night

Note

149 7 52
By Multifandotakugirl

Due to lack of interaction and comments left on this fic, on Wattpad only, I will not be updating this story on this site. This is not an invitation for other writers to continue or do anything with this fic, because the story is not on hiatus. I just see no point in updating here when no one interacts.

Unless for some reason, somehow, many comments come to this fic, this non-update status will last.

But, I repeat, this is not an invitation for other writers to do anything like continue or etc this fic, for the fic is not on hiatus.

It's on AO3, if y'all want to read, under the same name. But, please, leave comments there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 6.8K 55
Quinn Barnes, unfortunately, was a demigod. It took her a long time to really understand the depth of it, and what it would mean for her in her life...
11.4K 924 57
Book 3 in the Maximoff series. If you haven't read either of the books before, please do so. There is a short summary of book 2 at the beginning but...
90.9K 1.4K 21
Growing up as a Maximoff had its complications. Money was scarce, but life was good. Family was the only thing that brought Olive joy, and she was ok...
32.1K 1.6K 56
Sequel to "Falling for a Maximoff". After we fell for Wanda and our mother is okay with it, there shouldn't be anymore problems, right? Well the dail...