good riddance // louis partri...

By alwaysreverie

and i thought, good riddance. good riddance is right! you're so british. (social media x real life) (louis pa... More

intro
chpt 1.
chpt 2.
chpt 4.
chpt 5.
chpt. 6
chpt 7.
chpt 8.
chpt 9.
chpt. 10
chpt 11.
chpt 12.
chpt 13.
chpt 14.
chpt 15.
chpt 16.
chpt 17.
chpt 18.
chpt 19.

chpt 3.

351 10 5
By alwaysreverie

good riddance <3

CHAPTER THREE

fayebeckett

liked by pedropascal, oliviarodrigo, ginacarano, and 10,298,002 more!

fayebeckett: amazing last day on set of @themadalorian! this picture pretty much sums up how much i cried after the last scene. thank you for always being there to comfort me @pascalispunk ilysm <3
tagged: pascalispunk, themandalorian

comments:

pascalispunk: ilyt my daughter <3
fayebeckett: pls get off ur phone and come hug me

user: NO BC I LOVE THEM SM

zendaya: when i tell you that i cannot wait for the second season
tomholland: i second this
fayebeckett: i love you both sm

user: we need another marvel movie with all of them!!
user: agreed!!

oliviarodrigo: ily bae congrats!! BUT ARE YOU COMING HOME NOW
fayebeckett: I AM DW! and tysm ily

simply_intrepide: LIV WE NEED OR2 ITS BEEN WAY TOO LONG (i wrote this longg before guts was announced haha)

milliebobbybrown: this season is going to be bomb i can alr tell!!
fayebeckett: thanks millie!

user: i would die if they were in a movie together

user: I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SECOND SEASON
user: the first one was amazing

tchalamet: I WANT FAYE TO GIVE ME A HUG, but don't cry fay
fayebeckett: *sends virtual hug* ilysm timmy <3

themandalorian: you guys aren't ready for season 2 ;)

"faye!!" millie's excited voice chirped through the screen.

"millie!!" faye smiled happy to be able to call her friend. yesterday was the last day of filming and faye was driving her car full of her stuff from set back home. she was really sad to have to leave everyone since they were basically family after working on the show for so long together.

"aw fayy, why are you crying," millie asked gently as she saw the small tears form in faye's eyes.

"sorry i'm so emotional, i'm just going to miss everyone so much, and i had such a fun time," faye confessed wiping away the tears with her hands. "but on the bright side we'll all be reunited at the premier which is always exciting."

"premiers with you in it are a blastt, we had so much fun at enola holmes didn't we," millie said remembering the red carpet she had with her best friend as her plus one, successfully taking her friend's mind off of her sadness. "and everyone loved you."

"oh mills, you're too nice," faye smiled remembering the red carpet, "speaking of which didn't you also just finish filming enola holmes 2 like a month ago?"

"yess i did! i had so much fun filming and getting reunited with everyone. and i have a really huge surprise for you!!" millie squealed beaming from her excitedness. "so i'm just going to tell you. you know how i'm going to take jake as my plus one this time, i asked and they let me invite you to THE ENOLA HOLMES 2 RED CARPET!!"

"WHAT?! no way! millie that's great i'm so excited now!" faye smiled still a bit in shock from the information but really excited. millie was right red carpets are so exciting with friends and now she gets to attend one with her best friend.

"i literally was jumping up and down with excitement when i heard, just ask louis," millie smiled running a hand through her hair.

"wait who?" faye asked not remembering millie ever mentioning a louis before.

"louis partridge duh, well he plays tewksbury, the love interest, in the movie annnddd," millie mentioned smiling mischievously rubbing her hands playfully together.

"millie I know that look," faye said cautiously with a warning tone, "WAIT IS HE THE FINE BRITISH GUY I WAS-."

"YES," millie maniacally laughed jumping up and down, "now before you say 'oh millie i don't really think that would be a good idea.' i'm just thinking about how you said you were practically in love with british accents and how most british guys were fine."

"but millie i don't think that would be a good idea," faye remarked at the same time as millie. "oh come one you know me too well. but i'm too busy for a relationship right now, but maybe one day when i'm not so busy i can have my own love story with my own love interest."

"fine," millie pouted, "but at least talk to him at the premier. he was looking over my shoulder and saw you on live and literally freaked out."

"he freaked out?" faye questioned a little confused, "because of pedro?"

"noo because of you! his sisters are huge fans of yours like HUGE fans, i think one of his sisters has the poster of you as morgan stark AND you in the mandalorian in her bedroom and he was minorly fangirling when i told him we were best friends."

"STOPP you're joking," faye laughed finding the fact about his sister's posters adorable. "i mean i guess it would be mean to not talk to him at the premier after not talking to him at the first one. but in my defense pretty people scare me."

"oh come on you thought he looked good at the first premier, so you were too scared to talk to him," millie defined raising an eyebrow at faye who just shook her head in protest.

"whattt," she sang in a high-pitched voice, "well fine, so what i was scared. now i have a chance to redeem myself."

"thata way," millie smiled feeling proud of her best friend, "anyways i have to head out jake is taking me out on a date tonight."

"oo millie's got a crushh," faye teased laughing afterward at millie blushing at her comment.

"oh shut it, but I'm actually so excited," millie smiled dreamily, "he's so romantic."

"i'm glad he treat you well mills, you deserve someone who loves you for you," faye smiled, "but if ever doesn't i might have to talk with him."

"fayeee you're going to scare him," millie laughed then someone walked into the room, "well i have to head out fayfay love ya and see you soon!"

"love you too mills!" faye said waving bye to her friend.

then for a few seconds she sat there just zoning in and out of reality think all sorts of different thoughts.

then a phone call brought her out of her trance.

"FAYE GREAT NEWS!" faye's manager marc practically yelled through the phone.

"hi marc! good to hear from you too," faye answered politely to tick him off. "it's been forever!"

"FAYE really come on i have really good news this time," marc enthusiastically proclaimed. sometimes marc gets faye mixed up with some of his other clients so him calling and saying great news to her is kind of normal for her.

"wait actually? tell me!" faye chuckled a little excited for what he has to say. usually he wouldn't be this worked up over something that isn't big.

"this is confidential, so you know the drill, but there's a new TV series and i was talking with some of the directors and they're considering you for the lead!" marc proclaimed.

"WHAT NO WAY THAT'S GREAT!" faye yelled excitedly jumping up and down. her hair bouncing with her.

"and not to alarm you but, the casting director wants to meet with you later today," he added sheepishly.

"ok that is definitely totally normal, and i will be there just send me the time and place and then just let me know," faye responded calmly although she was freaking out on the inside. when directors and producers say that they're considering a specific person it means that they see potential and sometimes that person gets the role. but sometimes they have multiple people they're considering so it could work out like that for different people.

"DAUGHTER!" a voice yelled through the phone while faye was driving to meet the producers and directors.

"FATHER!" faye yelled back laughing with a smile after she yelled it, "long time no see."

"oh come on it's only been a week," pedro laughed his smile could be heard through the phone.

"so to what do i owe the pleasure of my dear father calling me," faye asked now only a few minutes away from her destination.

"well i just wanted to know how you're doing what you're up too and stuff," pedro asked nonchalantly, but faye could hear his boredom though the phone.

"you're bored aren't you," faye questioned accusingly knowing the actual reason behind the random phone call.

"whaaatttt," pedro sang in a high-pitched voice, "FINE but i actually did want to talk to you i miss my daughter and well, just people in general, i'm locked in at home because of the weather."

"oh ok i'll let that one go, just for this once," faye sighed with a smile, "i'll have you know that i'm on my way to meet the producers and directors for a show who's name i'm not allowed to say. but marc said that they were considering me for the lead!"

"no way faye that's amazing!" pedro yelled excitingly through the phone a smile could be heard, "you're truly going places kid, they'd be crazy not to cast you."

"thanks father, it means a lot," faye thanked pulling into the driving space, "well i'm here so i'm going to have to leave you. so don't be too bored without me! go bake something to keep you occupied or something."

"will do faye," Pedro said, "also I'm saluting you through the phone if you couldn't tell."

"i could tell don't worry, anyways i have to head out, love you!" faye smiled laughing as Pedro said one last love you too.

something faye's learned from going to castings is that you need to look professional and arrive on time or even a little early. so there faye was in her casual professional attire waiting outside the venue 20 minutes early to meet the directors and producers.

after taking a deep breath she walked into the venue where they directed her into a dressing room to keep her in until the directors and producers were ready to meet her. So while she was waiting she decided to post.

fayebeckett

liked by milliebobbybrown pascalispunk, tchalamet and 6,563,890 more!

fayebeckett: wish me luck! :)

comments:

oliviarodrigo: GOOD LUCK FAYFAY!
fayebeckett: thanks livy!!

zendaya: girl you don't need luck! you've got this
fayebeckett: daya don't make me cryy

user: they're friendship is so cute

tchalamet: what @zendaya said! you're going to kill it!
fayebeckett: thanks timmy!!

user: WAIT AUDITIONS?! FOR WHAT
pascalispunk: i know ;)

user: PEDRO THIS IS NOT ALLOWED

milliebobbybrown: PEDRO IS GATEKEEPING THIS IS NOT ALLOWED!! also good luck faye! not that you'll need it tho
  fayebeckett: thanks millss luv ya <3

user: GORGEOUS GAL

pascalispunk: good luck daughter!
fayebeckett: thank you father!
user: i'm living for their relationship

user: when's season two of the mandalorian??
user: YESS PLEASE TELL US

tomholland2013: love your sunglasses! also good luck ms morgan stark!
fayebeckett: thanks mr peter parker :)

user: she looks so gorgeous!!

user: it was definitely an all black kind of day

user: i wonder what she needs good luck for?

user: WHAT IF WE GET A NEW MOVIE

"faye beckett the directors are ready to meet with you," a polite voice spoke summoning faye from the dressing room. faye, who was responding to comments on her instagram, nodded in response and wiped her nervous sweaty hands on her jeans one more time before following the lady.

she followed the lady through a few pretty long hallways before they entered into a room that read DO NOT ENTER PRIVATE MEETINGS IN SESSION. and with one last deep breath faye entered into the room to see a pretty lively place. 

there were many other actors talking with one another and some were eating the complimentary snacks that were offered. it was not what faye was expecting but she was a little less nervous.

"hi! you must be the one and only ms. faye beckett," a man with a dark beard and glasses stated standing up from where he was sitting. he held a clipboard in his hand and by the way he dressed she would assume that he would be one of the producers.

"hi! and yes that would be me," faye spoke politely shaking his open hand her ever present smile wavered a bit from the nerves.

"i've been looking forward to meet you ever since seeing you in avengers endgame," the producer smiled, "oh how rude of me, my name is samuel abner the main producer for the show!"

"so nice to meet you mr. abner," faye spoke politely smiling a bit, she was still a bit nervous, but she tried her best to hide it. "it's an honor that you'd consider me for one of your shows!"

"oh you flatter me ms. beckett, well auditions are still going on but many people are interested in seeing how you do. we've officially casted the antagonist for the show so you'll be running lines with him for the audition." he stated smiling at the young girl beside him.

"they're ready for you ms. beckett," the secretary lady from before professed to her and mr. abner. "also they want you in the room mr. abner."

"oh, of course, shall we go ms. beckett?" mr. abner asked signaling that the secretary lead the way for the two of them.

"we shall," faye laughed nervously trying to shake off any last-minute nerves before heading into the audition room.

"hi you must be faye beckett," a dirty blond asked her after she and mr. abner had separated when entering into the room.

"that would be me," faye smiled shaking the guy's hand, "and you are?"

"oh sorry, i'm lucas, lucas till," he smiled back letting go of her hand. "it is very nice to meet you."

"wait, not to fangirl or anything, but are you the guy from the hannah montana movie?" faye asked with hopeful eyes. when she first saw him, she knew that he looked familiar, but now with the name she was almost 99.99% sure that she was right.

"that would be me." lucas laughed using her sentence from earlier to answer her questions, "i take it that you enjoyed the movie?"

"did i enjoy the movie," faye scoffed over dramatically, "that's like asking if bees have lungs."

"wait bees don't have lungs or are you just messing with me" he genuinely asked looking very confused.

"you're funny you know," faye said between laughs. her dimples showing while laughing at his adorable, confused state.

"well, that's what i've been told," lucas smiled running a hand through his dirty blond hair. then a producer called for him from across the room.

"well that's me, i guess i'll see you around," lucas spoke waving a bit before walking off towards the producer.

"ms. beckett" mr. abner called summoning her to the same side of the room that lucas had just walked off in.

faye caught his eye and nodded walking to where he was.

"well here's your audition partner, who i'm assuming you've meet," mr. abner spoke introducing the pair.

"we've met," lucas smiled sending faye a wink while she just rolled his eyes and agreed with his statement.

"well moving on, here are the scripts you need to read before tomorrow," he stated handing the two scripts to the pair. "be back here at 9:00 on the dot."

"yes sir," faye responded grabbing the script a very determined look on her face. lucas echoed her statement also grabbing his script. both of them walked off with smiles on their face.

"well, I guess until tomorrow, mya," lucas smiled inelegantly bowing reading her character's script name from the papers.

"all the same to you ian," faye snorted reading his character's name off of the script before ungracefully falling into a curtsy with her pretend skirt.

"tomorrow will be fun," lucas laughed as he caught her eyes already skimming over the script. "and you'll be fine so don't even worry about it faye."

"thanks lucas, oh and congrats on the part. i'm definitely excited for tomorrow," faye smiled grabbing her things and walking out of the venue with a giddy smile on her face excited for her acting opportunity the next day.

----------------------------------

a.n

also the hannah montana movie>>. this was a fun chapter and don't worry this book is going to steadily keep on going. hope you enjoyed the chapter!

A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 163 22
~~COMPLETE~~ "So you looked at my LIPS when you saw me for the FIRST time, Louis Partridge?"
9.4K 379 9
we're not actually dating. it's for the cameras! gene gallagher x fem!oc Β©vogueriots '23
296K 8K 22
i want to pick and gather all the pretty words for you. ( SOCIAL MEDIA & REAL LIFE ) ( LOUIS PARTRIDGE ) Β© 2020
383K 7K 54
ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‘Ιͺα΄„Κœ ↴ β‹†βˆ΅βœ§βˆ΄β‹†κ™³ 𝗒/𝗇 π–»π—Žπ—†π—‰π—Œ π—‚π—‡π—π—ˆ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ–Ίπ—†π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œ π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹ π—…π—ˆπ—Žπ—‚π—Œ 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 π–»π—ˆπ—π— 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ...