Heart Of Glass -Rooster Brads...

By trashbag-baby

Mazy "Storm" Mitchell hasn't spoken to her dad since she graduated high school and left the base they had bee... More

Prequel
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Seventeen

971 19 0
By trashbag-baby

"Are we really gonna do it this way?" Mazy laughed as Bradley stood at the passengers side of the door.

"Yeah, we're gonna do it this way." Bradley smirked and picked up Mazy carrying her inside.

"This is so cheesy," Mazy threw her head back laughing as Bradley carried her to the bedroom bridal style.

"I must be the champ at cheesy then," Bradley laid her down on the bed as he started to remove his suit jacket.

"Shut up," Mazy smiled as she started to pull the clips out of her hair. Bradley began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Ay no come here babes." Mazy sat up on her knees and pulled Bradley over to her. Mazy blushed as she began unbuttoning his shirt. Bradley shrugged off the shirt, Mazy ran her hand down his bare chest, "You're so handsome."

"And you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Bradley reached back and began undoing the corset on Mazy's dress.

"Tonight was everything I've ever dreamed of...both of our friends and chosen family." Mazy kissed Bradleys cheek.

"I couldn't imagine it any other way." Bradley finished getting the corset undone. Mazy climbed off the bed and removed her dress folding it over the arm chair in the corner. Bradley smiled watching her in her white lace strapless bra and her white panties.

"Can we?" Mazy began as she walked over to Bradley taking ahold of Bradleys belt.

"Can we why'll you're pregnant?" Bradley raised an eyebrow.

"Yes," Mazy chuckled, "It's perfectly safe."

"Then of course." Bradley picked her up, Mazy wrapped her legs around his waist. Mazy brought her lips up to Bradleys as he set her down on the dresser.
Bradley kept his lips locked with hers as he hooked his thumbs on the waist of her panties sliding them down.

"You're hungry," Mazy teased as he tossed her panties to the side.

"I had to watch you all night dancing and talking. Right after vows, I could've just fucked you right there on the beach." Bradley groaned as Mazy b lined for his belt undoing the silver buckle and sliding it off.

"You're disgusting. We could've had a quickie in the bathroom during the reception." She giggled undoing the button on Bradley's slacks. Bradley pulled his pants down kicking them off and tugging his boxers down, "Oh look at you, Bradley."

"Don't be a tease," Bradley blushed thinking about having Mazy pressed up against the wall of the Hard Decks single stall bathrooms. Her dress hiked up one leg wrapped around his the other keeping her steady as Bradley fucked her into the wall.

"Well you have me right here," Mazy ran a hand down the fighter jet tattoo above his left peck and onto his chest.
Bradley unhooked her bra and tossed it as he picked her back up taking no time to slide her onto him.

"Oh my god," Mazy let out a loud desperate moan as he held her close. Bradley laid her on the edge of the bed and began pumping himself.

"Oh baby girl," Bradley whined his eyes clenched shut as he let his head fall back.
Mazy gripped the grey bedding as he drilled into her.

"Feels like the first time with you every time." Mazy ran a hand through her brown hair. Bradley leaned down and kissed her sloppily. Mazy was already putty in his hands as soon as he undressed her.
Bradley could feel himself edging already as he had her spread out her legs still around his waist. Mazy leaning further into the bed.

He was looking at the Mazy Mitchell he had known since childhood. The Mazy Mitchell he would do body shots of every time he got a little too drunk. The Mazy Mitchell he kept Polaroids of his cum seeping out of her in his pocket during deployments and missions.

Just the thought of her made him ready to unload.

"Fucking A Bradley," Mazy arched her back as she orgasmed. Bradley held her hips as he let out a moan as he pumped hard once more before exploding inside her.

He fell onto the bed next to her, both of them panting. "You're so gorgeous," Mazy rolled onto him giving him a sloppy kiss. Bradley scooted up the bed leaning against the head board. He could probably go for one last round.

Mazy crawled up after him, "Can you go again Bradley?"

"Yeah," he let out a sigh as he pulled her in for a kiss. As she straggled straddled him sinking into him.
Bradley let out a moan into her mouth as Mazy began riding him. He moved his kisses down to her jawline and collar bone.

He'd always played a game with himself of how revealing of hickeys he could give Mazy without getting them in uniform trouble.

Mazy hooked her arms under his digging her nails into his back as he squeezed her hips. He began sucking on her collar bone.

"Fuck!" Mazy moaned out as he began sucking like some horny juice starved vampire. Mazy bobbed up and down on Bradley as both roared in pure pleasure. Mazy let out grunts as Bradley began meeting her hips.
Bradley sucked various hickeys into her collar home and down her chest.

"Oh god, fuck. Mazy you're so good." Bradley ducked his head between her boobs.

"Fuck," Mazy whined as Bradley slowed his thrusts as he sucked hickeys onto her boobs.
Mazy let her nails dig into his, Bradley exploded into Mazy letting the sweet love over take the two. Mazy laid into Bradley as she met his orgasm both riding out the after shock.
Both of them heaved trying to catch their breath. Bradley laid down Mazy snuggling into him.

"You're so good to me," Mazy laid a hand on his cheek and rubbed circles gently. Admiring every scar and mole and thing about him.

"Thank you for everything beautiful." Bradley held her around her waist, "Let's get you cleaned up."

Bradley gave everything he had into sex but it was important to him to always give her the best after care.

"I'm so tired," Mazy giggled closing her eyes.

"Yeah but you know, pee after sex, get you cleaned up." Bradley chuckled picking her up gently bridal style and carrying her to the bathroom attached.
Bradley turned on the shower light so it wasn't too bright in the bathroom and set her down.
Running some hot water under the sink faucet.

"I love you so much." Bradley hummed wetting a wash cloth.

"I love you more." Mazy yawned taking it from him.

Mazy took the tea kettle of hot water off the stove and poured herself a cup. It had officially been a week and they had their own stay at home honey moon. They'd decided maybe later on they'd take a real vacation after the baby was born.

Mazy grabbed a mint tea bag and set it in the hot water and came into the living room.
"Did you bring them dad?" Mazy sat herself between Bradley and Mav.

"Yeah," Mav opened up his backpack and pulled out two photo albums. Mazy took a sip of her tea and set it on a coaster on the coffee table.

"What are these?" Bradley looked as Mav set the photo albums down on the table.

"Have you not seen these before?" Mav furrowed his eyebrows.

"Not these specific pictures," Bradley opened up one album an assortment of pictures of Goose and Carols wedding.

"I haven't seen these at all actually," Mazy took the scrap book and held it in her lap as they flipped through the pages. Carol had a huge veil, probably a thing of the 80's. They were married in 1981. Around the time they'd conceived Bradley.
Goose looked just like Bradley just a little bit more...80's?
But Bradley was a spitting image of Goose.
There was a picture of them standing behind a three layered cake. Goose in his Navy whites, Carole in a stunning big white dress. Goose smiled as he had his arms wrapped around Caroles waist.

"You look just like him Bradley," Mazy giggled pointing down at a picture of Goose and Maverick singing at the wedding.

"It's the mustache," Bradley chuckled.

"Carole hated when we sang," Mav chuckled, "But me and Goose singing to your mom is how I picked her up."

"Ew," Mazy elbowed Mav in the side.

"We pretended to hook up in the bathroom. Turns out she was one of our Top Gun instructors." Mav laughed, "It was embarrassing."

"Pretend too hook up?" Bradley raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know it was a bet me and your dad made," Mav nodded. He flipped the page of the photo album and there was a picture of Mav and Charlie. They stood outside of the court house holding a paper.

"You and mom were married? You never told me!" Mazy looked closer at the picture.

"We got married just at the courthouse a week after we found out she was pregnant with you. We didn't think that a piece of paper really could define our love. But being married makes having a kid easier when it comes to legal things. So we just did it at the courthouse, nothing special really." Mav shrugged, "It was a little impulsive at the time. I'm happy we did it though."

"I wish I would've known her," Mazy sighed. Mazy regretted a lot of things in life and although it wasn't her fault. She wished her mother wouldn't have died when she was so young. She wasn't old enough to remember anything, all of her memories of her mother were just stories her father told her.

"In a sense you do Mazy, she's just as much a part of you as I am. She loved you so much Mazy." Mav sighed rubbing his daughters back. Mazy sniffed and rubbed her eyes, she couldn't tell if it was her pregnancy emotions acting up. Bradley wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Sorry I think it's just my pregnancy hormones," Mazy chuckled and wiped her tears away.

"Mazy, darling you can express and have feelings about this." Bradley assured her pulling her closer to him.

"I know it's just kind of hard sometimes." Mazy nodded.

"I completely understand how you feel I get the same way," Bradley held her close, "I sometimes get this feeling that what happened to my dad was my fault."

Mazy nodded, "I feel like that a lot too."

Mav felt guilty being here for this conversation. He shouldn't have but he sometimes has a sense of survivors guilt. As Mazy got older and started to resent him he wished he had been the one to die and not Charlie. He wished there was more he could have done for Bradley when Carole had gotten sick.
He couldn't doing anything then but he certainly could now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 1K 16
june mitchell, call sign 'hawk' has always wanted to follow her father, pete 'maverick' mitchell, into the navy. she goes to top gun with a family fr...
24K 430 37
clarke mitchell, daughter of the infamous Maverick, had always dreamed of being in the Navy like her father. lucky for her, her best friend had the s...
111K 2.5K 22
Lt. Wren 'Atlas' Donahue is returning to Top Gun to train for an elite mission. Rivalries from her time at the academy and a certain distracting pilo...
40.3K 1.2K 22
You know with Captain Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell, nothing is ever going to be dull... Finley Austen is a friend from Bradley's flight school days and k...