๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™ƒ๐™€๏ฟฝ...

By Hon3y_cup

๐˜ผ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐™„๐™‰ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ
๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‘๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜ผ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™”
๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™”
๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™ˆ
๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™
๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™ˆ
๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™‡๐™Ž
๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™”๐™Š๐™
Story Discontinued โ€ผ๏ธ
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง

๐™Ž๐™Š๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™”

90 3 0
By Hon3y_cup

Rest of Part 4 (the past):
Oliver's Pov:

She just passed out...get friend I think if I remember her name karma just holds her up as we take her to our car to drop them home.
"Hey karma just to let you guys know there's a social media party tonight" Ryan says to Karma " I think you guys should come since y'all are pretty popular influencers" Karma looks at Ryan and smiles "Thanks for the invite Ryan, I'll have to see with Lani" Ryan smiles back " no problem".

I interrupt "ehem, anyways Karma What's your guys address" she turns her head to me " oh yea it's **** North wall". I smile at her thanks and I drive them to their destination. We get to their apartment as Karma  is getting out the car I ask her if she needs help bringing Lani up to their apartment, she said sure, so I get out the car and pick up Lani we walk into the building and go on the elevator.

" Thanks Oliver for helping me carry her" she laughs a little I respond " it's no problem" we arrive to their floor and Karma opens the door, I walk in and wow is their apartment pretty big. I place Lani on the couch, I must say she is a very beautiful girl actually stunning. I found myself just staring at her until I remembered I had to go so me and the boys can get ready for tonight, " Okay she's laid down Karma I'm gonna go now" she comes out from what I'm guessing their kitchen " oh okay thanks again Oliver" I smile slightly " no problem". I got downstairs and get into the car and drive back home so we can get ready for the night.

____________________________________________________________________

PART 5 ( social media party)
Karma POV: 

Well Oliver just left and I now need to figure tf  how I'm gonna wake up this girl omggg.
I grab a pillow and a cup of water I hit her with the pillow dumb hard first and she didn't wake up, I roll my eyes " Bitch get tf up we gotta get ready" I sigh.
" you know what sorry Lani but-" and I pour the water on her face and she wakes up breathing hard like she was drowning . "Lani bitch you ain't drown your fine now get up we gotta get ready" .
_________________________

Zy'Lani POV:

"Where are we going that you had to practically drown me with a cup of water" I said while picking up the cup
" Ryan told me that there's a social media party with like hella influencers and shit  and the boys are gonna be there and shit so I said why not".

I just stare at her in our silence I just get up and walk upstairs to my room and close my door, go to my bed and grabbed a pillow then screamed into it.

I open the door and see Karma there I smile at her  " hoe your smiling like a fucking creep" I then stop smiling and let her inside the room " okay no real question what are you gonna wear" she asked me as she walks into the closet and I just sit on the bed because I don't even wanna go I wanna be lazy man.

She pulls out a brown-orange shirt dress that I truly love but never worn it out, " that dress is a must wear" she smiles at me no hand me the dress and she grabs some brown heels to match. " Okay now I'm gonna go get dressed" she then literally sprints out my room I just stare as she ran cause like why...we're you runnin-

Anyways  I turn on the shower I grab my mini speaker and I play 2 much by Justin Bieber my favorite song currently I get in the shower as I sing the lyrics of the song " don't wanna close my eyes I'm scared I'll miss to much".

I wash my body and make sure I scrub every crease, I rinse off and then I get out the shower and do my full facial routine as well as brushing my teeth, then I spray a light vanilla body spray and grab my gold chain necklace,bracelet set, with a custom anklet wit my name on it I put those on then the dress, I didn't like it with the buttons all the way up so I unbuttoned the dress "I think I like it like this" I said speaking to myself I go back into the bathroom and do a not to heavy make up style.

I then walk out the bathroom and sit down on my little seat in have in front of my bed and put my heels on, I get up walk to the mirror and check myself out.

Then I look to see if I can find a brown or black bag, I see one of my favorite custom Louis V bag. Karma then knocks in my door to see if I'm ready we walk down the steps and go outside while we're standing outside I look at her outside she's wearing a black see through tight dress and black heeled boots.  After waiting a good 5 minutes

I realized something " Hey Karmi" she turns around "hm" I just stand their on the top steps confused "They don't know the address how are we suppo-" I was stopped in the middle of my sentence as a SUV honks at us and someone rolls down the front Window.

It's..Manager Ty " So are you girls gonna get in cause we're gonna be a little late" Karma smiles at me then him and starts walking. Well I can't leave her to go alone so I just follow her and go into the SUV, as we're getting in the boys are in the back and we see 2 other girls. They waved and said hi and so did we.

*Time skip*

We get to the party and man....it is packed and I mean maybe a good thousand people here and I absolutely hate it. We walk in and get checked by the security to make sure we were invited half of the group splits up into groups  it's me, Oliver, Darren, Justin and one of the girls who I found out name is Char.
The other group was Ryan,Karma, Kane, Regie, Sebastian and the other girl Jackie. My group went to go see if we can find seats for us while the other group went to order food and drinks for our table at the bar. We finally found some seats near the mini stage area we put our bags down and sit while we wait for the other guys to come.

The others come back and we all plan out what we're gonna do while we're here. "Okay well I gonna go and talk to some of the other influencers here because I need more friends in LA" Darren says as he walks away " and I guess I join him to make sure he doesn't do anything extra" Justin says. " I'm gonna go dance in the floor anyone wanna join" Regie says out loud kinda yelling since it's loud "sure" Jackie said and Char plus Karma go to the dance floor as Karma.

"I'm gonna go check and make sure the food is ready to bring over"  Oliver speaks up leaving me and Sebastian at the table. I look over to him and he looks like he doesn't wanna be here " you cool Seb?", he looks up from his phone and smiles at me " yea I'm cool I'm just tired as hell yk we haven't really had any breaks" I just shake my head in understanding. "Yea I can see from how much y'all have been posting it's crazy" he just shakes his head " yea.. but I'm gonna go get a drink and talk around".

I smile at him but I think a little at what he said " wait- Seb aren't you 19....You can't even drink yet" I just laugh out, he looks back at me as he was about to walk away " okay annnd no one needs to know that" he says as he walks away laughing going to the bar.

I just sit and look around I'm not much of a party person tbh so it's kinda awkward and it's so many people here it feels so right and overwhelming. From the corner of my eye I see Oliver coming back with the food and the waiter carrying the drinks  he takes the trays from him and says thank you.

He looks at me " I'm shocked you didn't go with the others and party a bit" I just smile at him and look down trying to hide it " well I'm not much of a party animal as you are sir" he smile at my comment "well how about we give you one of these drinks" he passes me a drink " and get you a little hyped up he says to me smiling and I just smile back.

He stands there looking around at the crowd of people on the dance floor while I'm just drinking whatever drink he gave me it's some fruit drink idk but it's good. As I'm drinking I take in his outfit.

As I didn't see it before hand and Jesus fucking Christ put my hand on the Bible and pray to the lord my savior because I may commit a serious crime of sin. THIS MAN WAS LOOKING BREATHE TAKING I MAY SAY. He had a black shirt on slightly unbuttoned with black jeans and a Gucci belt with a pair of golden goose sneakers (Author: 😌 yall know which ones mmmhm)and his hair a little wavy.

I must say God has favorites, I had finished my drink and I tapped Oliver to let him know I was good to go. He turns to me " you ready?", " yup let's go" he holds out his hand in a gentleman manner and I took it so I can't get out of the booth. We then walk to the dance floor and he bring us next to our friends and we just start..having fun.

* ANOTHER TIME SKIP*
(🥰 I got lazy and bored)

The party we pretty much over but Ofc their were still people there. But I was able to talk to some influencers and make some friends. I got to talk to Larray,Nailea,Paige, Jackson, Jacob,Charli,Dixie and Avani while Karma got to know Vinnie, Thomas, Mia a bit more,Bryce, and Kristen. And they were so amazing tbh and Larray is having a after party that he invited me to and he said everyone else can come so yea.

We were now in the car The boys were gonna drop me and Karma off so we all can get ready for Larray's party he told me to dress comfortable as it's not gonna be a lot of people so I let everyone else know me and Karma get out the car but first we said bye to the guys and gave hugs ti Jackie and Char and told them we'll see them later.

__________________________

_________________________________________

@𝙃𝙤𝙣3𝙮_𝙘𝙪𝙥||okay now this one has actually been the longest one I've been having writers block for 2 days not that y'all care but now I'm getting active again and putting out this story but as well 1-2 more parts so be ready 💗 ||

(1869 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 62.8K 47
๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ
683K 33.4K 42
"๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ" "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ..."
79.9K 1K 34
7 best friends in one house 6 out of 7 fall in love with each other RegieXoliver SebXRyan Justinxdarren 18+ content, sumt, Northstar boys on tikto...
15.1K 199 18
แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡แด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด‡แด€แด„สœแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ษดแด‡ษชแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡แด แด€แด…แดษชแด› ษชแด› ,, ษดษชแด‹แด แด€ษดแด… แด€แด˜ส€ษชสŸ แดแด‡แด› แด€ษดแด… ษชษด๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด›สŸส สœษชแด› ษชแด› แด๊œฐ๊œฐ. ษชแด› ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› แด›สœแด‡ส แด€สŸแดแด๊œฑแด› แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ...