Rimuru The Violet Primordial

By diamondwolf146

As per request I have made Rimuru as the violet/purple primordial demon. I hope you enjoy. you can expect an... More

The Violet Primordial
Meeting With Jaune
Human Kingdom
Meeting With Veyron
Lake Shore Dyed Scarlet Incident
The Beginning Of the Second
Nightmare In Tempest
Evolution
A New World
Dragon Attack And Manipulation
Hero's Awakening and Demon Continent
Return To War
Conclusion Of The War
A New Beginning

Restart

3.2K 77 25
By diamondwolf146

before I start I would like to deeply apologise for what I am about to do.

Hello, you have probably forgotten me as I haven't uploaded in over a month... very bad I know. This is because I have bitten more than I can chew and as such I am going to restart basically, I am going to create a new account and start from stage 1 as if I am to be honest I kind of miss the challenge of gaining views and votes from back when.

Now though within a day I get over 100 maybe sometimes 200 views and 10-20 votes.

I am not going to promote my new account as like I said I want to restart completely and at the same time I am leaving this book to be continued by someone else, if you do want to continue it message me in the comments and I'll link it on here for others to see and read.

Thank you all for the support and I will most certainly miss you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...
6.6K 191 11
[255 for Demons!] This is the usual Tensura world except for one thing, a certain demon lord has an unknown sibling equaling to a demon lord seed's p...
144K 5.2K 62
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
18.5K 382 9
A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing,Killing,Psychopathic Behavior" Story: Ve...