The Batman and The Scarlet Wi...

Por Lilith_Deckerstar

Bruce and Grace lost their parents at the hands of a mugger and the two then vowed to avenge their parents' d... Mais

On Leather Wings
Nothing to Fear
Christmas With the Joker
The Last Laugh
The Underdwellers

Pretty Poison

155 4 5
Por Lilith_Deckerstar

In November 2022, we received the heartbreaking news that Kevin Conroy, who was Batman for decades, passed away from a battle with cancer. He was Batman to so many of us and inspired us to be a hero. Rest in peace, Kevin. You will always be vengeance. You will always be the night. You will always be Batman.

On a strip of bare land, Mayor Hill, Harvey Dent, Bruce, and Grace stand on a stage, with a banner behind them reading 'Future Site of the New Gotham Penitentiary' in front of a crowd of reporters.

"My fellow citizens, it is with great civic pride that we gather here today to break ground on the new Gotham Penitentiary," Mayor Hill Announced, "Which is being funded by the Wayne Foundation. As you know, this project was the dream of one man, and he is with us here today. Gotham's new District Attorney, Harvey Dent."

"From this field of weeds and wildflowers, we'll grow a new institution to build a better, safer Gotham," Dent declared. The crowd cheered and applauded.

With shovels in their hands, Dent, Bruce, and Grace each dig out a piece of dirt from the ground. The reporters took their pictures as the rest of the crowd applauded.

Five Years Later...

In the bullpen of the G.C.P.D, uniformed officers do various things, Bullock is getting a donut and coffee, and Alder is at her desk filling out some paperwork.

Suddenly, Gordon bursts out of his office, "We've got a prison break by air! The chopper's heading this way!"

Everyone sprung into action. The uniformed officers enter their patrol cars while Gordon, Bullock, and Alder enter the G.C.P.D helicopter.

Batman and Scarlet Witch stand atop a building, watching the helicopter carrying the criminals fly past them. Batman takes out his grappling hook before firing it. The hook latches onto the chopper.

The criminals felt something that had almost pulled them back a little.

"Whoa! What was that?" The fugitive asked.

"Just some turbulence," The pilot replied.

Batman flies through the air while holding onto his grappling hook. The Scarlet Witch uses her magic to fly and remain hidden from the pilot and fugitive's view.

As they pass a radio wave tower on top of a building, Batman swings around the tower while tightly wrapping the rope around it. Scarlet Witch extends her hand, and her eyes glow. A red light encases Batman before the Scarlet Witch lowers him to the rooftop of the building. She then joins him on the rooftop.

The helicopter crashed next to Batman and the Scarlet Witch. While the pilot was unconscious, the fugitive was not. He rubs the back of his head.

"Oh...ugh...what happened?" The fugitive looks out the cracked window of the copper and sees Batman and the Scarlet Witch, "AHH!"

The fugitive escapes from the copper with a piece of it and runs away. Batman and Scarlet Witch chase after the criminal. The criminal tackles Batman and raises his weapon. But before he could attack, Batman kicked him off. A red light encases the pilot and is brought to the two heroes and the fugitive.

"Who...!? Who are you!?" The fugitive asked in a stammer.

"We're your worst nightmare!" Batman answered.

Batman ties the two criminals back to back just before the light from the police helicopter shines on them.

"This is the police! Nobody move!" Bullock ordered through a speaker.

Batman and Scarlet Witch quickly disappeared. The police helicopter descends to the roof. The fugitive and the pilot are arrested and placed in handcuffs. Gordon watches the uniformed officers, Bullock, Alder, and Montoya.

"B-b-big wings!" The fugitive stammered, "And r-red. Big wings and red."

"Yeah, yeah. Big wings and red. Move it along, pal," Montoya told him. She and Alder escort the pilot and fugitive.

In the Batmobile, Batman and Scarlet Witch are returning to the Batcave. Batman calls Alfred through the Batmobile's computer.

"Alfred, we're running a little behind schedule," Batman told him.

"I have alerted Mr. Dent, sir, ma'am. He and Ms. Isley patiently await both of your arrivals at the Rose Cafe," Alfred informed them.

"How's the food there?" Batman inquired.

"In my humble opinion, sir, exquisite," He replied.

Eventually, the Batmobile arrived at the Batcave. The two heroes hop out of the Batmobile. Alfred meets them with a suit for Bruce and a dress for Grace.

"We'll be taking the Corv this evening," Batman informed Alfred. He and the Scarlet Witch take their clothes from Alfred and head upstairs to get changed.

"As I anticipated, sir. It is idling up front with a full tank of gas," He informed them.

After getting changed, Bruce and Grace leave Wayne Manor through the front door with Alfred behind them.

"May I recommend the Trout Almondine and the Braised Short Ribs?" Alfred suggested.

"I'll give it a try, Alfred," Bruce said.

"Sounds delicious," Grace commented.

"Wise decision, sir, ma'am. Bon appetit," Alfred said.

Bruce and Grace enter the car before driving to meet Harvey and Pamela at the Rose Cafe. After arriving, Bruce and Grace lied about being late and told them work was holding them up.

Later at the Rose Cafe, the four laugh over after-dinner coffee. They were all laughing because Bruce had told a funny story from his, Grace's, and Harvey's past.

"You should have seen Harvey's face," Bruce said, laughing hard.

Pamela glances at her watch, "Oh, look at the time! I've to run."

"So soon?" Harvey questioned.

"I'm sorry. I have an early meeting tomorrow, but you stay," Pamela said.

"No..."

"I insist. Spend some time with your crazy friends. And call me the minute you get home, mister district attorney," Pamela told Harvey before she kissed him for a long time.

Bruce and Grace look away to give them some privacy. The kiss eventually ended when Pamela pulled away.

"Uh...I'll call ya!" Harvey said, a little flustered.

"Good. Nice meeting you, Bruce, and Grace. And we should get together sometime, Grace."

"Same here," Bruce responded.

"It was nice meeting you too, Pamela," Grace said, "And I love to. Just stop by Wanye Enterprises, and we can go to lunch."

Pamela was able to catch the eyes of some of the men as she walked out of the restaurant.

"So, what do you think?" Harvey asked his friends.

"She's wonderful, Harvey," Grace replied.

"Does she have a sister?" Bruce asked before drinking some water.

"Nope. Pam's one-of-a-kind," Harvey answered Bruce, "That's why I asked her to marry me."

Bruce spits the water from shock before saying, "WHAT!?"

"Yep. That's the page-one headline. Hhmm..." Harvey said before a finger in the collar of his shirt as an act of ventilation, "Is it getting warm in here?"

"You're still flush from that last kiss. Harvey, you just met her last week," Bruce reminded him.

"And I already know she's the one," Harvey grabs his napkin to wipe the sweat from his neck and face-- Gosh, it's hot in here..."

"But don't you think you're rushing it, Havery?" Grace asked, "Marriage is a big step, and you haven't known her that long."

"No way. The moment I laid eyes on Pam, love hit me right in the face," Harvey then gets dizzy, and his face lands on the chocolate mousse.

"Hehehe. Harv, you've lost your mind," Bruce told him, but Harvey didn't move. Bruce and Grace share a look of concern for their friend, "Knock it off. Harv? Harvey!"

Bruce and Grace get up from their seat and pull Harvey's face out of the desert as they sit him up.

"Someone call an ambulance!" Grace exclaimed.

An ambulance soon arrived at the restaurant. The paramedic entered the restaurant and quickly checked Havery's vitals before putting an oxygen mask on him. The paramedic placed their friend on a stretcher before leaving the restaurant with Bruce and Grace following them. Harvey was then placed into the back of the ambulance.

"Hang on, Harvey. Hang on," Gracey told him in a calming voice as she and Bruce stepped into the back of the ambulance.

Bruce and Grace were grateful they were allowed to be with Harvey in the ambulance for the ride to the hospital. Grace took one of Harvey's hands and held it in hers. When they arrive at the hospital, Harvey is quickly taken out of the ambulance and rushed inside. Grace and Bruce followed close behind.

The doctor and nurses rushed Harvey into an OR and began working on him. Bruce and Grace watched their friend fight for his life through the hallway window as the doctor and nurses did what they could. Bruce looked toward his sister and knew she had to be the most concerned. Bruce knew Grace had a crush on Harvey when they were younger and still cared for him.

Meanwhile, at the GCPD, Gordon had just gotten a call from the hospital. He was told that Harvey Dent had been admitted and was in a coma.

Gordon bursts out of his office and informs the officers, "Harvey Dent's in a coma at the medical center! Move out!"

Gordon rushed out of the building with Montoya, Alder, Bullock, and the uniformed officers following him. The sirens on their cars were on, and they drove well over the speed limit to reach the hospital.

A few minutes later, Commissioner Gordon, Bullock, Alder, Montoya, and half the GCPD arrive at the hospital. Not long after the police arrived at the hospital, the doctor working on Harvey walked out of the OR.

"So, what's the story, doctor? Heart attack?" Gordon asked.

"No, Commissioner. Mr. Dent has been poisoned," Dr. Timms informed him.

"For criminy sakes!" The Commissioner cursed. "Bullock! Get down to that restaurant! What's it called, Wayne?"

"Ah...the Rose Cafe," Bruce answered.

"The Rose Cafe. And find out who did this!" Gordon ordered Bullock.

"With pleasure!" Bullock then took off.

"I want police guards on duty, here around the clock!" Gordon told Montoya and Alder.

"Yes, sir!" The two responded.

Bruce and Grace decided to do a little investigating of their own. And figure out what happened to Harvey. The brother and sister walked away from the OR and made their way to Dr. Timms's lab. When they arrived, Bruce and Grace saw the doctor examining a blood sample through a microscope.

"Excuse me, doctor," Bruce said. Timms looks away from the microscope and toward the Waynes. "Are we talking about food poisoning here?"

"I doubt it. This is the most virulent strain of poison I've ever come across," Dr. Timms informed, "We're doing everything we can, Mr. Wayne."

"Is Harvey gonna make it?" Grace asked.

"The poison is racing through his system, Dr. Wayne. If he's going to make it, we need to find the antidote, and fast," Dr. Timms then leaves the lab.

Bruce and Grace looked at the microscope before sharing a look, knowing what the other was thinking. Grace stretches out her hand before it glows red. The glass slide glows the same color before it floats away from the microscope and into Grace's hand.

In the Batcave, Batman sits before the Batcomputer while working on the poison found in Harvey's blood sample. Scarlet Witch and Alfred stood on either side of the hero.

"I've isolated the toxin, Alfred," Batman said.

"Indeed we have, sir," Alfred takes the results sheet after it has been printed. He then reads aloud, "It is a lethal poison derived from the plant Rosaceae Vularis, commonly known as the Wild Thorny Rose."

"I'll get a plant sample from the Gotham Botanical Gardens. We can use it to work up an antidote," Batman said.

"I'm afraid this is unfeasible," Alfred told him.

"Why?" Batman and Scarlet Witch asked.

"Because, sir, ma'am, the wild thorny rose has been extinct for nearly five years," Alfred informed them, "Which means, I'm afraid..."

"...there's no antidote," Scarlet Witch finished with a sad tone.

Bruce and Grace soon return to the hospital. They stood outside Harvey's room and looked at him through the window. Grace and Bruce felt powerless as they watched Harvey since the plant for the antidote was extinct.

"Fight, Harvey. Fight!" Bruce told his friend through the glass as his sister placed a hand on it.

The elevator dinged, and when the doors opened, Pamela spotted Bruce and Grace before she walked out.

"Oh, Bruce! Grace! I came as soon as I got your call. How is he?" Pamela asked.

"We're not sure," Grace told her.

"I--wanna see him."

"Sorry, ma'am. No visitors. Commissioner Gordon's orders," Montoya informed Pamela, sitting in a chair beside the door.

Pamela looks at Harvey lying helpless through the glass window before she begins crying.

"You should try to get some sleep. Come on. I'll walk you to your car. Grace, stay here. I'll be back soon," Bruce said before he and Pamela walked toward the elevator.

Grace watched Bruce and Pamela enter the elevator before her attention returned to Harvey. A short while later, Bruce returns from walking Pamela to her car. Grace noticed her brother had a look on his face that meant he was on to something.

"What are you thinking?" Grace asked.

"I think we have a suspect. Pam tried to kiss me after walking her to her car. And she didn't seem too pleased when I stopped her from kissing me and instead hugged her," Bruce informed.

"I don't know what it is, but there's something about her. I think it's time we look into Harvey's fiancé," Grace suggested.

"Agreed."

The Wayne siblings leave the hospital, and while driving home, they contact Alfred.

"Yes, sir? Ma'am?" Alfred answered the call.

"Alfred, dig up whatever you can on Pamela Isley. Who she is, where she's been, what she does; the works," Bruce said.

"There is something suspicious about her," Grace added.

"Consider it done, sir, ma'am," Alfred responded.

Soon, the two arrive at Wayne Manor before going to the Batcave. The elevator to the Batcave opens, and they step out before walking toward Alfred, sitting in front of the Batcomputer.

"What do you have, Alfred?" Grace asked.

"Well, sir, ma'am. Ms. Isley is a research chemist with Chez Gerard, the cosmetics firm. She works on the development of new fragrances. Their newest is a perfume called Nightshade. Ms. Isley has a Ph.D. in Botany from Gotham University, where she offers a monthly lecture series on endangered and extinct plant species," Alfred informed Bruce and Grace.

"I think Harvey's engagement is off," Bruce said.

Bruce and Grace quickly changed into Batman and Scarlet Witch before leaving the Batcave to visit Pamela.

Batman and Scarlet Witch soon arrived at Pamela Isley's home. The two heroes snuck around, but their attention was captured by the large greenhouse close by.

"Abaeo Exorior," Scarlet Witch said. Red smoke swirled around the two heroes, and they disappeared.

The smoke reappeared on the greenhouse roof before fading away to reveal the heroes. Batman and Scarlet Witch peered through the large skylight into the greenhouse at one end. Inside, plants covered every inch of the greenhouse except for brick paths, pools of water, and a lab at the other end.

Batman and Scarlet Witch rush to the other end of the greenhouse roof to look at the lab. When they arrived at the other end, Batman and Scarlet Witch saw Pamela talking to the wild thorny rose before setting it down. Pamela switches off a few lights, turns on music for her plants, and then goes behind a folding screen to change.

Batman and Scarlet Witch sneak inside and run along the brick bath before Batman falls into a trap on the floor. Batman quickly grabs a vine hanging from the ceiling, preventing himself from falling onto several cacti. Batman builds momentum before swinging out of the trap and back onto the brick path, rejoining his sister.

Soon, the two face another trouble. The vine in Batman's hand comes alive before wrapping itself around his wrist. Several more vines appeared and trapped the heroes. Scarlet Witch could not perform a spell since vines bound her hands and covered her mouth. The vines dragged the heroes to a mutant plant with a giant toothed mouth.

"What has my sweet little fly trap caught this time?" Pamela asked the giant plant before spotting Batman and Scarlet Witch struggling to prevent the plant from eating them, "Hmm...a little big for a fly, "Pamela turned on the lights and wore a green outfit, "Batman. Scarlet Witch. A late-night rendezvous? To what do I owe the honor?"

"Harvey Dent," Batman replied with a grunt, struggling with the mutant plant.

"Oh. The poor district attorney. I hear he's not expected to live. Oh, it's so sad..." Pamela said in a fake sad tone before laughing maniacally, "hahaha!"

Scarlet Witch freed her mouth from the mutant plant's vine before questioning, "Why, Isley?"

"Oh, please; call me Poison Ivy. You see, Harvey had to pay for his crime," Poison Ivy told them.

"What crime?" Batman inquired.

"Why, murder, of course. Plowing up a field of beautiful wildflowers for that silly penitentiary of his," Poison Ivy walks toward the potted rose, "This little rose would be extinct today if I hadn't saved my precious from those horrible bulldozers. The blood of those flowers are on his hands!" Poison Ivy exclaimed before she calmed down, "So his fate was sealed..." She applies lipstick before grabbing a perfume bottle, "...with a kiss. And now, so is yours."

The mutant plant holds the heroes still for Poison Ivy. Poison Ivy kisses Batman before spraying the perfume into Scarlet Witch's mouth. The two heroes proceed to spit out the poison, but they soon begin to feel the poison's effects.

"Oh, what's wrong? Afraid I have cooties, Batman? Do you not like my perfume, Scarlet Witch? HAHAHAHA. Oh, now you've gone and hurt my feelings. Too bad. I was going to share the antidote with you," Poison Ivy pulls out a bottle from one of her gloves before holding it to Batman and Scarlet Witch's nose, "Lovely fragrance, don't you think?" She puts some on her neck, "I call it, 'Rose from the Dead'."

Batman kicks Poison Ivy, knocking her away from the heroes.

"Berdi Mordo Nata," Scarlet Witch spoke.

The mutated plant shrieked in pain and released the heroes as its vines caught on fire from Scarlet Witch's spell. Batman and Scarlet Witch stood up but swayed from the poison's effects.

"Murder!" Poison Ivy cried before firing an arrow from the miniature repeater crossbow on her right wrist.

The heroes ducked, and the arrow went through Batman's cape, leaving a hole before hitting the mutated plant. The mutant plant cried in pain from the arrow, and Poison Ivy gasped in horror at what she had done.

Poison Ivy repeatedly fried her arrows at the two heroes as they continued to dodge them. Batman and Scarlet Witch took cover behind the various plants but kept moving. Scarlet Witch was slowly losing consciousness due to the poison. Batman wrapped an arm around his sister's waist before firing a grappling hook at one of the hanging light fixtures.

The heroes were pulled up by the hook, but the light fixture could not handle their weight. The light fixture broke off from the ceiling, causing Poison Ivy to run so she would not get harmed by the falling light fixture. The heroes fall to the ground, but Scarlet Witch quickly summons a circular shield around them, and it lowers them to the ground before disappearing.

The falling light fixture falls into the water, causing sparks to fly onto the plant and cause a large fire.

"NOOOO!" Poison Ivy cried in horror.

Poison Ivy quickly rushes over and grabs the potted wild thorny rose from her lab before trying to escape, but the blaze prevents her. A flaming tree falls, almost crushing Poison Ivy, but Batman pushes her out of the way.

Poison Ivy lifts her head from the head to see Batman hanging over the floor's death trap, struggling not to fall onto the giant, spikey cacti below. Poison Ivy stands up and walks over to Batman before aiming her crossbow at him.

"Enjoy extinction, Batman!"

"I'm not going alone," Batman points behind Poison Ivy.

Poison Ivy turns around and sees Scarlet Witch holding the wild thorny rose over the flames.

"Noo!" Poison Ivy cried.

"The bottle for the rose, Poison Ivy. What's it gonna be?" Scarlet Witch asked.

Poison Ivy gives Batman the antidote, and Scarlet Witch walks over before giving the plant to Poison Ivy.

"My baby! My precious baby! My pretty baby..." Poison Ivy said as she held the plant close like a child.

"Abaeo Exorior," Scarlet Witch said.

A red smoke swirled around herself, Batman, and Poison before disappearing from the burning greenhouse. The smoke reappeared outside the greenhouse before fading away to reveal the heroes and Poison Ivy. Batman and Scarlet Witch took the antidote before taking Poison Ivy to the police.

The next day at the hospital, Bruce, Grace, Gordon, and Bullock wait in Harvey's hospital bedroom for him to wake up. Batman and Scarlet Witch gave the doctors the antidote during the late hours of the night before. Grace sat in a chair beside Harvey's bed, and Bruce stood beside her.

"Hmmm..." Harvey wakes up before turning to Grace, "Where am I?"

"You're in the hospital, Harvey," Grace answered, holding his hand in hers.

"Why? What happened?"

"You passed out into your chocolate mousse," Bullock told Harvey.

A nurse entered the room and placed a thermometer in Harvey's mouth to check his temperature.

"But, you're going to be fine," Gordon added.

"Now, Harv, about your engagement to Pamela Isley. We're good friends, right?" Bruce asked.

"MmHmm," Havery answered with the thermometer still in his mouth.

"I have to be honest with you, don't I?"

"MmHmm."

"Okay then. I think Pam is wrong for you," Bruce told Harvey. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

30.5K 569 54
Y/N Wayne, the son of Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne. Welcome to his story of how he conquers Gotham and becomes his own hero in the midst of crises. Bu...
7.4K 56 27
This is based on the old Iconic plan of Tim Burton's Batman Forever but sadly never made it to the screen when Burton was asked to step down and Joel...
5.3K 231 33
Harley Quinn is arrested by Batman and thrown in Arkham, where she meets the infamous Poison Ivy and realises her attraction to the Mistress of Seduc...
15.4K 416 25
POST TDKR. Selina leaves Gotham under instructions and finds herself in an emotional rollercoaster she never saw coming. They both knew physically th...