Back to Square One - Benny Ro...

By marchhatter72

Welcome... (I know this picture is from the mighty ducks 2 but I need one that made him look slightly older.) More

Information
Surprise, Surprise
Hello Again
No...
I Thought You Would
Really?
Booty Shorts
Not Expecting the Unexpected
In the Know
The Second First Move
Tell Me
Asking For Permission
Trial Run
Wedding Bells
Boxes
Eventually
Hospital-Bound
Epilogue

Reaction

860 11 19
By marchhatter72

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Benny's pov:

"Okay, but how did she say it? Or what did she look like when she said it?"

"I don't know..."

"What, you mean to tell me you weren't staring at her? I don't believe that shit."

I had called Ivy to tell her about Lil's reaction to my "relationship" with Evelyn since this was mostly her idea.

"Well, she definitely looked bothered." I say, trying to remember the expression on her face, not how good she looked doing it. It's not that easy. "But, I wouldn't be able to tell if it was because she was jealous or just didn't like it in general."

"This is why I should've been there!" Ivy tells me.

"If you were there, she would've known something was going on." I remind her of why we had agreed on her not going.

"Did she at least believe there was a relationship?" she asks.

"I think so..."

"That's not good enough!"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Normal pov:

"Were all your friends there?" dad asks as we start eating the pizza he ordered while I was out.

"All the ones I expected to be there." I answer. "Ivy wasn't but I knew she wouldn't be."

"You could invite her over to spend the night if you want." he informs me.

"Really?" I ask with wide eyes and a smile.

"Yeah." he confirms. "I haven't met her properly and I know how close the two of you are. Even when we moved to the opposite side of the continent."

"I think that may have made us closer." I say quietly.

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder." he says.

I feel my face drop as I remember the unexpected news a got from my ex.

"What?" he asks me after noticing the somber expression on my face.

"Nothing." I reassure him, shaking my head.

"As much as I want to respect that, I know somethings wrong." he says.

A small smile makes it's appearance at his concern.

"I just don't think that's always the truth."

"It isn't." he agrees. "But it is for the right people."

*I know it's short but this helps the story move along. Trust.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 667 23
dylan miller is the new kid in town. she was taught how to play ball by her parents at a young age and the young girl had a natural talent. life was...
268K 3.9K 74
Meet Ariel. No not the Disney princess. She's just a regular 14 year old girl...except for the fact that she loves baseball. She meets the Sandlot g...
32.9K 425 15
Right Field //Benny Rodriguez x Reader// (REWRITTEN) This story contains all of the elements of my first Benny x reader story, just rewritten way be...
68.2K 968 27
Y/n had been a cheerleader on the tigers team since her brother had been a player. She has always wanted to be a player herself but always got told '...