I will not leave you (Aonung...

By patrocloeachillee

Other languages versions of the story: Italian the story takes place after neteyam's death and tells of the... More

will you come back?
Now that you are here,what should I do?
I don't know if hate or love my father
friend zone :)
I am ashamed? yes, would I do it again? obvious
Rotxo slay
the birthday
happy birthday my love
they wanna party
gossip time
couple?
new life
one night first time
a different morning
keep a secret
spider you're fucked up
Guns and Spears
jealousy jealousy🎶
boyfriends?
not a chapter✌️
"preparations"
our party🎉
shit.
news
Forest?
voyage
teaching
coming home
homecoming
the end
after almost a year...

the night party

973 24 16
By patrocloeachillee

Aonung:people are coming, I get anxiety neteyam
Neteyam:calm down, I'm with you,I will not leave you
Aonung:Can we go somewhere less crowded and after come back here?
Neteyam:If that makes you feel better yes let's go
Aonung:follow me

Aonung grabs neteyam's arm and pulls him to a place with less na'vis.

Aonung:can we stay here unless my family arrive at the party?
Neteyam:okay but calm down,I don't like to see you like this,I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying with you and you are not going to be alone
Aonung:okay...it's not easy
Neteyam:I know

Neteyam hug aonung tight.
When neteyam breaks away from the embrace he puts his hands on aonung's cheeks and neck.

Aonung:I think now we can go
Neteyam:okay

Neteyam takes the other boy's hand and together they go back there.
When they are there aonung holds neteyam's hand tightly.

Neteyam: everything it's fine
Aonung:we have to go to my family

The two go to aonung's family.

Ronal:hi neteyam,you wanna stay with us?
Neteyam:yes, I'll help aonung to stay calm
Ronal:thank you

the ceremony begins and everyone goes underwater to the tree of souls.
(obviously you can't talk underwater so what you read they say it with their sign language).

Tonowari: tonight we are here for celebrating a new life,my daughter, today she will be one of us

5 women start singing a song dedicated to the baby.
Ronal connects the baby's braid to the tree of the souls.
Everyone goes up to get some air and swim all together, neteyam and aonung were almost Stick in the water,neteyam's shoulder touched aonung's arm, but they preferred not to be "boyfriends" in front of everyone,So they did their best not to kiss in front of everyone.

Aonung:I wanna kiss you
Neteyam:in front of everyone?
Aonung:Fuck everyone

Aonung kiss the soft lips of the other boy and everyone watch the scene.

Neteyam:should we go out the sea?
Aonung:let's go

The two walk out hand in hand and everyone looks at them in amazement.

Aonung:people! I wanna say two words for explain what you see

While aonung spoke neteyam was hugging the boy's arm.

Aonung:well,it's not easy,But I'll make it simple, I fell in love with a na'vi,this na'vi it's a boy,some of you may be shocked, but you have nothing to worry about, I am always the same and love is love, but above all it is inevitable. If you fell in love, it's only love, you don't care if it's a boy or a girl or whatever, I just don't want you to hate me now, because it's just the truth and I won't do anything to hide it,neteyam,do you have something to say?
Neteyam:yes,thank you aonung,okay listen,I'm not loved by everyone like this guy is and I hope I'm not hated even more for this thing,like aonung said love is love,and I love this guy...

Neteyam looks at the other who signals him not to worry and continue.

Neteyam:I just want to be accepted like everyone,because nothing will change after this

Neteyam comes back next to aonung and after a few seconds there are shouts and applause.

?:WE LOVE YOU!

Neteyam turns and looks at aonung smiling.

Neteyam:we do it! Haha we made it
Aonung:yes we surely do

Neteyam and aonung kiss in front of everyone again And they go into the crowd that welcomes them and applauds, they supported them.
At the end of the crowd were the aonung's family and the sully family,Ronal and neytiri were close and they were crying with joy, the fathers were smiling proud and tuk, Kiri, Loak and tsireya run to hug the majors.

Kiri:I'm so proud of you
Tsireya:You are brave guys
Loak:I'm happy for you
Tuk:love is love!
Neteyam:yes tuk,love is love

Neteyam comes out of the hug and goes to his parents.

Jake:we are proud son

Neytiri hugs her son and when he stops Jake puts a hand on his shoulder but neteyam wasn't enough, so he throws himself on him and hugs him,Jake hug him back.

Ronal:aonung if you want to go home with neteyam go ahead
Aonung:you wanna go?
Neteyam:I don't know but if you want we can go
Aonung:okay let's go
Neytiri:just come back for the dance party

They go home while everyone still stays there.
When they enter the tent, neteyam takes the other's hand and pulls him running.
Neteyam seats aonung on the ground and stands on top of him.

Aonung:what do you want to do? don't tease me neteyam...

Neteyam starts kissing him, goes down his neck and meanwhile aonung has his hands on neteyam's waist.
Aonung wants to take control, he leans forward and lays neteyam under him, they are still kissing and...they hear noises coming from the entrance.

Neteyam:shit

The two immediately stand up and see tsireya enter.

Tsireya:oh hi,I wasn't feeling good so I returned home
Aonung:oh yes...uhm okay neteyam we should go
Neteyam:yes the dance party is probably starting...
Tsireya:Goodbyeee

The two go outside.

Neteyam:uhm...yes,do we wanna talk about what was appening in the floor of your house?
Aonung:I don't know,only if you want... like my sister almost saw us caught up in our private acts...
Neteyam:yes but,how we arrived there?
Aonung:uh you...uhh

Aonung was very embarrassed.

Aonung: I-I don't...

Neteyam looked into the other boy's eyes, which embarrassed him even more.
He burst into tears.

Neteyam:aonung? Why are you crying?
Aonung: I... I don't know

Aonung wipes away the tears but they continue to flow down his cheeks.

Neteyam:hey it's okay! Don't cry

Neteyam puts his hand on the other boy's cheek.

Aonung:I'm sorry neteyam I'm sorry
Neteyam:Why are you apologizing?
Aonung:You don't have to do this...
Neteyam:do what?
Aonung:stay with me
Neteyam:but I wanna stay with you!
Aonung:with the rude,Unsympathetic and weak aonung?
Neteyam:being weak it's not a defect! You know you can cry! And you are not rude,I AM WITH THE NICE,KIND AND LOVING AONUNG,ALWAYS HAVE BEEN,AND GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD:I LOVE YOU!

Aonung stops crying and looks at the boy, throws himself on him and puts his arms around his neck and hugs him.

Aonung:thank you...
Neteyam:You're ridiculous when you think I don't love you
Aonung:sorry,can we go now?
Neteyam:wait! Why you react like that?
These are things that happen, we love each other and it's normal, then that your sister almost discovered us is another story, but if it happens again, take it laughing not crying, okay?

Aonung smiles.

Aonung:yes I get it

Neteyam places his hand on aonung's cheek and wipes away the line that tears left on him.

Neteyam:let's go

The two go to the beach hand in hand, when people see them they can hear the louder voices, everyone was smiling and clapping, it wasn't their party but they were so happy that two boys young like them had already found love and a way to deal with the community.

Ronal:all good?
Aonung:yes...let's go neteyam

The two boys go to a place away from their parents, the music was slow music.
kiri takes neteyam to dance, aonung watches the scene smiling, in the dance floor there were Kiri, neteyam and other womens.
Whoever danced danced alone, it was a solitary dance, only mind and body, especially the pelvis, were aware.
Neteyam didn't care that he was the only man, he moved fearlessly, but at one point he closes his eyes and thinks of nothing, but he bumps into someone.

?:do like I am not here

Neteyam knew who he was, obviously aonung.
Neteyam giggles.
He continued to dance as if he were alone, but with someone's hands on his waist.
Neteyam tilts his head back without turning, just enough to make eye contact with Aonung, who kisses him.

--------------------------------------------------------------
any request or idea? there are already many things that I would like to write but if I have more it is better.
Should they have their first time?
Love you all🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 2.1K 25
this is my second story about these two 💓 I love this ship so much btw MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! "I hate aonung, he's such a br...
51.7K 1.3K 69
She was the mysterious and unknown girl and he the boy that liked to unravel secrets, could I make it more obvious? But both end up getting to know...
1.9K 70 10
␥ ˙꩜ જ⁀ The Sullys were a family in change. They had made the decision to start a new life in New Zealand, to find a better future for themselves and...
26.7K 515 15
Meiyíng never had a good relationship with her parents so she spends most of her time with the Chief's daughter Tsireya or exploring the sea. But wh...