๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ใ€ก๐’š๐’๐’๐’๐’Ž๏ฟฝ...

By brbietaete

โ”€๐’š๐’๐’๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ หŠหŽ-
01 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
02 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
03 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
04 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
05 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
06 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
07 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
08 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
09 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
10 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
11 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
12 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
13 โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
14โ”ƒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
e p i l o g u e 1
e p i l o g u e 2
s p e c i a l โ”ƒ 1k!
s p e c i a l โ”ƒ 2k!
s p e c i a l โ”ƒ 3k!
s p e c i a l โ”ƒ 5k!
more by antaelicc โ™ก

s p e c i a l โ”ƒ 4k!

1.4K 19 1
By brbietaete

voiidjeon presents
a 4k special
a taekook oneshot

—ash彡
please note that this is just a random oneshot. it does not concern the original book in no way. enjoy and thanks for 4k reads ♡

contains:
─fluff
─ytc in busan era
─top jjk ✘ bottom thv
─idol jjk ✘ art student thv
─lowercase
─part 1 of 2

the last beat dropped and the bodies were in sync as they came to an end doing their usual ending pose. when the music officially stopped, the bodies fell to the floor.

their chests went up and down and heavy deep sighs left their agaping mouths. the youngest of the six then stood up which main the remaining five look at him with confused eyes, how does he still have so much energy? they thought.

“where is he going?” namjoon, the third eldest asks. “to the staff. again.” jin the eldest of all six, told namjoon.

the youngest, jungkook tapped on the shoulder of his hyung who turned around to face him with a smile.

“hey jungkook, here to see the rehearsal?” the male asks. “no. it's about my question before. you said you'd talk to pd-nim about it last time i asked.” jungkook said with hopeful eyes.

“oh...about that, um....he denied.” the male said. “h-he did?” jungkook stuttered with a sad voice yet angry expression.

“hey, he's the one who's in charge.” the male raised his hands in surrender and gave a chuckle.

“it's not like i'm asking for much. even if he's to come and watch stage rehearsals i'll be fine with that.” jungkook sunk his nails in his palms.

“what did pd-nim actually say?” jungkook asked. “he said...that....um... taehyung is nothing but a mere distraction to you.” the male shrugs.

“what.” jungkook said. “i refuse to believe that.” jungkook said. “i'll go down to hybe by myself become he has no right to say that.” jungkook furiously walked away to gather his stuff.

“wa-wait...” the staff tried calling back but jungkook was already leaving the dance room.

“i'm afraid he'll do something stupid. let's follow him.” the second eldest, yoongi said and the others agreeing and getting up.

voiidjeon

the black vehicle parked in the lot and jungkook immediately hopped out and heading towards the elevator.

“shouldn't you think this over jungkook-ssi?” his bodyguard asked as he went in the elevator behind him.

“i will tolerate anything except for disrespect, especially if it's towards someone i hold precious.” jungkook clenched his jaw.

when the elevator dinged, he and his bodyguard went straight to the office of the ceo. “oh! jungkook, hey. the secretary in front of the office stood up and greeted.

“is pd-nim in?” jungkook asks. “yeah, why?” the secretary asked with a tilt of her head. “i need to speak with him. urgently” jungkook said.

“well let me ask if he's available.” the secretary took up the phone. jungkook nodded.

“yes mr bang, jungkook is here and wants to talk to you.” the secretary spoke in the phone. “ok. i'll tell him.” she then said and put down the phone. “he'll see you.” she looked at jungkook.

“ok thanks.” jungkook said and went in the office.

“how can i help you jungkook?” mr bang said. “why did you feel the need to say that taehyung is a distraction for me?” jungkook got to the point.

“what are you talking about?” mr bang asked. “so you're gonna play dumb?” jungkook asks. “i honestly don't know what you're talking about.” mr bang looked up from his stack of papers.

“i told a staff to ask you if taehyung could could attend to the concert and he told me you declined and said that taehyung is a and i quote 'a mere distraction'.” jungkook said.

“nobody came to me and told me about your request jungkook and if they would i would've told my secretary to tell you. jungkook i basically grew you and you should know or i expect you to know that i'll give you anything you or the members ask for because we have that kind of relationship. i would never say no to you guys. i know how much you love taehyung and i truly respect your relationship so i'd never call him a distraction. to me, taehyung is like this force that keeps you stable.” mr bang explained.

“besides you don't have to ask me to bring your lover to any concert.” mr bang laughed. “so he lied. he could've just said he didn't come to you. why lie? whatever, forget this. i'll go tell him he can come, he's gonna be so happy.” jungkook smiled.

“bye mr. bang.” jungkook waved and left the office. as he pulled the door, his five brothers came stumbling off the door. “eavesdropping i see?” jungkook said.

“no we're not, we came to talk to pd-nim about something.” the second youngest, jimin said. “really?” jungkook asked. “yeah” the fourth oldest, hoseok shook his head.

“ok, i'll be going home now. later.” jungkook said. “bye” the others said.

voiidjeon

he lost track of how many times he's groaned and the amount of times he tore a page out. he sighed and decides to just go get some water.

he rolled off the bed with his hair being a mess and he went down to the kitchen.

same time, the door opened and he stopped in his tracks. “oh. hey love.” jungkook greeted. “hey you.” love, also known as taehyung said.

they hugged and went to the kitchen together. “did you just wake up?” jungkook asks. “about an hour ago and i've been trying to finish my project but my mind's just blank.” taehyung said and stretched his arms upwards and tipped on his toes.

“how we're classes today?” jungkook held taehyung by the waist and pulling him close. “they were fine except for geography, it was so boring. i wanted to sleep.” taehyung said.

“well you've got to get every little info possible.” jungkook chuckled. “hey i'm gonna go do a vlive and then i have something to tell you.” jungkook grinned and booped taehyung's nose.

“what is it about? i swear to you i've done all my assignments and handed them in before the due date.” taehyung ranted. “it's not about school.” jungkook laughed.

“than what?” taehyung asks. “is it about the concert. what did they say? am i allowed to go?” taehyung asked. “maybe. maybe not.” jungkook smirked and walked off the dining room that was in front of the kitchen.

“jungkookieee!!” taehyung whined. “taehyunggg!” jungkook mocked. “fine don't tell me.” taehyung folded his arms and went behind jungkook. “you haven't even showered.” taehyung muttered.

“mmh, don't get all mean cause you can't hold your patience. i'll tell you after the live and sex.” jungkook pulled out his phone.

“what do you mean sex? you aren't touching my body until you shower and tell me what you wanna say.” taehyung huffed and walked away upstairs.

“cute.” jungkook laughed and started the live.

——

when the live was about 1 hour long now, taehyung came back down and went to the kitchen.

jungkook was talking to army and then taehyung called him. “kook-ah” taehyung said. “yes?” jungkook said while looking at the camera as his eyes scanned the comments as he nibbled on his lip piercing.

“can you slice up these strawberries for me please?” taehyung asks. “want the the syrup on it as well?” jungkook asks. “yeah, i'll go finish my work.” taehyung said and and left.

“aish taehyung” jungkook laughed and he began to slice the strawberries. after finishing it, he poured the syrup on it and called taehyung.

he heard the tiny foot steps coming and he smiled. “thank you.” taehyung eyes gleamed with delight. “you're welcome.” jungkook side hugged taehyung who was already eating a strawberry.

“kiss?” taehyung said with a strawberry in his mouth. jungkook pecked taehyung's lips and the younger waddled away.

it wasn't the first they were kissing on live, though the staff tells them to keep it down a notch, jungkook always breaks that rule. taehyung was just irresistible.

he took back his seat after washing his hands and began to wrap up his live.
“im bummed i have to go but don't worry, you'll see me very soon. bye army!!!” he waved with a huge smile and turned off the live.

“koook-ah!!! there wasn't much strawberries. look they're finished already!” taehyung whined to jungkook. “i sliced five strawberries in small pieces for you, you just ate it too quickly, you will have a tummy ache later on, wanna bet?” jungkook stood up.

“but i want more.” taehyung pouted. “i'll buy two more packs for you ok?” jungkook smile. “ok. now what did you wanna tell me?” taehyung asks as he hands jungkook the dish.

“that you can come to the concert.” jungkook went to wash the dish. “i knew it! but you could've just said that.” taehyung said.

“i love seeing you hyper and curious.” jungkook laughed when taehyung hit his chest. “i love you. thank you” taehyung hugged jungkook. “i love you too bub” jungkook kissed taehyung.

——

two days later, the group was finally having stage rehearsals at the stadium they'll be performing at.

taehyung couldn't make it since the time stage rehearsals began, taehyung had classes and it wouldn't make sense for him to go there when his classes ended since they'd be finished by then so he'd just meet jungkook at home.

“this is taehyung's first time watching us, well you performing right?” namjoon asks. “yeah, that's why i was really persistent on him coming.” jungkook smiles.

“what happened to that staff though?” yoongi asks. “not sure, pd-nim said he'll handle it.” jungkook shrugs.

“served him right. tryna seperate kook from tae. rude.” jimin scoffed. “what time should we come take our additional measurements?” jungkook asks.

“the manager said they stylists will be coming by our homes, but since you don't live at the dorm anymore, where we could all just take it one time, i arranged for you and stylist to take your measurement at the studio since i know you love your privacy.” namjoon told him.

“thank you” jungkook grinned. “like chill jungkook. no need to gatekeep tae, he's all yours.” hoseok laughed with jin.

“whatever. i'll go back to the studio to practice some more.” jungkook said.

“water break is over. let's resume.” the stage director said over the speakers.

*

jungkook finished up with his training at the studio and was finishing up his measurements now.

“and lastly for your shoulder” the stylist spoke. “ok ok but please hurry” jungkook said.

the stylist chuckled and removed the measuring tape from jungkook's body.
“there” she wrote down in her book. “we're now finished. thank you” she laughed.

“thanks” jungkook said and grabbed his bag. “time to go home~” he sang as he exited the practice room.

“hey jungkook-ssi” his driver waved as he opened the door for the younger.

“hey. let's just go now.” jungkook said. “did you get the strawberries?” jungkook asked the drive who nodded.

“thanks” he said. 

“bye, see you” jungkook git out the car and went in his house after the car drove off.

“baby..” he called as he got in the house. it was quiet. too quiet. he took off his shoes and dropped his bag on the couch as he went further in the house.

his room door was opened slightly and he went in. the tv was on and playing some show and taehyung was sprawled out on the bed sleeping.

his laptop opened next to him and his books and pens also scattered on the bed. he smiled and cleared off the bed. “my love.” he said.

once everything was off the bed, he went and changed in a new pair of sweatpants. he claimed on the bed and took taehyung in his arms under the sheets.

he took up the remote and turned off the tv, resting it on the night stand.
“jungkookie” taehyung mumbled in jungkook's chest.

“you must've worked so hard today my love.” jungkook said softly against taehyung's forehead. “i love you so so much.” he hugged taehyung closer.

and soon they were both sleeping soundly in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 327 21
"๐–„๐–”๐–š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–“๐–”๐–™ ๐–† ๐–•๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–“๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–•๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š. ๐–„๐–”๐–š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–† ๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–† ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–“๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰๐–˜."
287 32 16
๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™š๐™œ๐™ช ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™, ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ . ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
4.7K 161 47
๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šข, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข? เผ„ โ˜”๏ธŽโ˜”๏ธŽ
17.6K 622 31
ยงboyร—boy. ยงmpreg. ยงagnst.