Sickfics of ONE DIRECTION

By adorableharry18

Just some random Sickfics of One Direction. Requests are closed for now, sorry! Rankings #5 - Zaynmalik #17... More

Requests opened!
Car accident - part 1
Car accident - part 2
Hiking disaster (Larry)
Venomous snake (Harry)
Hiding being sick (Niall)
Scared of heights (Zayn)
Seizure alone (Harry)
Cruise trip gone wrong (Louis)
Broken arm (Liam)
Claustrophobic (Niall)
Injured (Harry)
Heatstroke (Louis)
Waterslide accident (Louis)
Sick but no one believes (Liam)
Bad vertigo (Harry)
Too crowded market (Zayn)
Sick after fight (Niall)
Fire accident (Harry)
Omg guys😫😍🀩
Kidnapped (Louis)
Sick on tour (Niall)
Everyone sick (1k special)
Allergic reaction (Liam)
Appendicitis (Harry)
Ideas?
Hurt but hides it (Louis)
Migraine (Zayn)
Kidney stone (Liam)
Lost, injured & bad weather (Niall)
Severe food posioning (Louis)
Thanks guysπŸ₯Ή
Back pain (Harry)
Plane crash pt. 1 (All)
Plane crash pt. 2 (All)
Severe dehydration (Liam)
Sick/cold (Zayn) I
Shot (Niall) II
Bronchitis (Harry)
Seizure pt. 2 (Harry)
Dirtbike crash (Liam)
running out of ideas
Anorexia (Harry)
Scared to tell the truth (Harry)
Faking sick (Niall)
Hurt on stage (Louis & Liam)
Hypothermia (Louis)
Drugged (Harry)
I have a problem
Migraine pt. 2 (Zayn)
Quick question!!
Building crash (all) - 10k special
Stuck with a flu (Harry)
Lou has flu ☹️ (Louis)
Broken arm & concussion (Louis)
I can't believe itπŸ˜­πŸ’—
Drugged, help! (Harry/18+)
Kidnapped 😰 (Harry)
Tries to hide being sick (Louis)
I DID IT!!!!! WE DID IT!!!! (+info)😭😭
Falls & hits head (Louis)
Drunk (Louis)
Food poisoning in Amsterdam (Niall)
Locked in a sauna (Harry)
Sick but boys doesn't believe (Liam)
Anemia (Zayn)
Sick & injured at football match (Louis)
Asthma & Fainting (Harry)
Shot twice πŸ˜– (Liam)
Just quickly
Tired Lou 😒 (Larry)
Blind? (Liam)
Sad (Niall)
Sorry πŸ˜” (please read)
What's wrong? (Harry)
Sick during signings (Louis)
Scared of dentist (Louis/Larry)
Seizures (Harry)
You choose! (READ!)
Seasick (Zayn)
Drowning (Niall)
Stuck in burning house (Harry)
Harry, you alright? (you choose)
Quick a/n!!
Hey I'm so sorry (please read)
Skateboarding accident (Louis)
Sick (Niall) part 1
"Shit..Harry?" (Harry)
Sunstroke (Liam)
Beaten (Lilo - bromance)
Motionsick (Zayn)
Deaf (Liam)
Pls read.
Sick Niall (louis) part 2
Stuck in an elevator (harry/lirry)
Sorry again 😭😭
Sick after fight (Harry) - request
Drowning? (Zayn)
Sick but hides it (Zayn) - request
Drowning (Harry)
REQUESTS!! + update!!
Everyone sick (Zayn) - request
Sorry 😭
Ow! My arm! (Louis)
Hi...im sorry, please read
Gas leak (Harry)
Christmas catastrophe (Niall)
Storm (Harry)
Ice Skating Accident
Hi, i guess im back? :):)
Overdose of LSD (harry)
ED (Liam) pt. 1
ED (Liam) pt. 2

Football accident (Louis)

445 12 2
By adorableharry18

Request by: anonymous

I maybe went a little overboard here bc the request was pretty simple, but I got inspired so I hope you still like it tho <3.

Wordcount: ~ 1960 words.
—————————————————
It was a hot summer day and the boys had time off. They had no idea what they should be doing today.

The boys didn't really do anything else when they were on their phones or hanging out at home. It was many hours before one of them finally broke the silence, "I'm so bored!" Niall complained. "Can we do something please I am begging?" he added.

"Actually, what would you say if we went to play football on the field? That could be nice" Liam suggested. "Yeah! Let's go now!" Louis got excited. The boys packed all their gear and then walked to a field near their home.

They had a lot of fun playing together and everything went better than well. Until the end of the third match...

"Harry! Pass the ball here!" Louis exclaimed. Just as Louis was about to get the ball for himself, "Lou watch out!" Liam yelled as he came running forward and accidentally tackled Louis.

"Louis!" Niall screamed as he saw him fall to the ground awkwardly. "Damn it!" Zayn said and ran to Louis with the others following behind.

Louis wasn't unconscious though, but he looked very dazed. "Lou, can you hear me? Can you talk?" Harry asked with eyes of concern. Louis seemed to be in a lot of pain.

Louis tried to give a thumbs up so the boys knew he could hear them but he couldn't speak properly. "Where does it hurt? Can you point?" Niall asked worriedly. Louis pointed to the neck and head with his toe.

"Hey hey, stay with us, try okay?" Zayn said as he noticed Louis was having trouble staying conscious. He nodded carefully.

"Don't move, I'm gonna call an ambulance" Liam said as he knew there was no other option, Louis could have a bad neck or head injury so calling for help was their only option (a/n: haha funny, just when I wrote this I heard an ambulance outside of my house, what a coincidence).

"H- h-hurts!" Louis said with his face screwed up in pain. "Help is coming honey, just hold on, you'll be okay soon" Harry said and took Louis's hand.

Liam couldn't help it but to feel very guilty about this event. "The ambulance will be here in ten minutes at most" Liam told the boys, "hold on Louis, I'm sorry for all this" he added quietly, mostly he consoled himself with that.

"He's losing consciousness! Tell the ambulance to hurry!" Zayn said. Liam did as he was told and they got word that the ambulance would be there in three minutes, they ordered to try to keep Louis awake as long as possible.

"Louis, can you still hear us?" Liam asks and Louis gave a really weak nod. "Try to stay awake, okay? I know it's hard but you might have a concussion and then it's really important that you stay awake" he continued when he ended the call and the boys heard the sirens of the ambulance.

The ambulance came and two paramedics ran to Louis. "What happened?" one of them asked. "It was my fault, tell me he'll make it?" Liam said, almost even letting tears fall. "Tell me what happened and we'll know more precisely how to handle the situation," said the paramedic. "We were playing football and suddenly everything happened so fast when I was about to catch the ball and I accidentally tackled Louis with it while not realizing how close I was to him" Liam told the paramedics. "Thank you, we'll take over from here on, was it Louis? Louis seems to be a strong guy when he's still somewhat conscious" one of the paramedics said when he felt his neck and concluded the level of the injury.

The paramedics then put Louis on a stretcher and took him to the ambulance. He was also given a neck brace, in case of a neck injury which was very likely in this case.

Just as they were about to close the doors to the ambulance Harry ran after and asked "can I go with him?" with puppy dog ​​eyes. The female paramedic didn't have the heart to say no so Harry got to go along. The others followed in their own cars.

"Oh dear, try to hold on, you'll be in the hospital soon" Harry said softly and squeezed Louis's hand. It was really hard even for Harry to see his loved one in pain.

"I-I'm sorry" Louis said before losing consciousness completely. "Lou! No!" Harry shouted panickingly and told the medic.

"Is he gonna be okay?!" Harry asked the medic as he worked on Louis. "Yes, he's just passed out, it's not that good tho since he may have a concussion but we'll do our best getting him the treatment he needs. We'll arrive in hospital in about two minutes" the medic told Harry.

Zayn, Liam and Niall arrived at the hospital a few minutes after the ambulance. "Harry!" Niall said and the boys ran to him to give him hugs. "How's Lou?" Liam asked worriedly when he noticed Harry's stressed face. 

Harry wasn't able to answer because he was crying so much, he couldn't get the words out of his mouth and his heart was in pieces. "Harry, maybe you should sit down" Zayn suggested and everyone sat down.

This situation wasn't any easier for Liam because he only blamed himself for this and especially if Louis was left with a permanent injury. "He will get better, but the nurses said that he has a pretty bad neck or head injury that needs a long rehabilitation," Harry said when he had a cup of water and was a little calmed down.

"I'm sorry, I need to go get some air" Liam said as soon as he heard what Louis's injuries were. He couldn't believe that he had caused such a bad injury to his best friend. He went out and walked around in circles with his hands holding his head by his hair. The tears just started flowing down his cheeks. "I'm going after him, he blames himself for all this, although I'm sure Louis doesn't think that way" Zayn said and went to Liam.

It wasn't until an hour later that the Doctor came to meet the boys. "Just sit down, I have news" he said as the boys were getting up from their chairs. "So, Louis is okay, he'll be, his injuries looked worse than they were. But he has a small fracture in the bone between his head and neck. So he needs to use a neck brace for at least three weeks" the doctor said.

The boys were relieved that it wasn't anything permanent. "When can we see him? Is he awake?" Harry asked. "He's sleeping but I can lead you to his room now if you want to, remember to not stress him out, be calm" the doctor said and showed the way to Louis's room.

Harry opened the door very carefully so as not to wake Louis, but upon opening the boys noticed that Louis was just waking up. "Hey buddy, how are you feeling?" Liam asked gently and the boys sat down in the chairs. Harry immediately went to take Louis's hand. "I was so worried!" harry said. "Dizzy, nauseous and my neck hurts quite a lot, but otherwise I'm fine" Louis answered, his voice a little hoarse. "And uhm- what happened?" He asked confusedly. "Sorry" Liam said. "It was my fault. We were all playing football today earlier and I accidentally tackled you and you fell to the ground akwardly and injured your neck" He explained to Louis.

"Do you want anything, I can bring it from the canteen" Niall said after a moment of silence. "Thanks Niall, but I don't need it, although I could take a painkiller," Louis replied. "Maybe your painkillers aren't strong enough, do you want me to get a nurse to increase your dose?" Zayn asked and when Louis didn't say anything in return, he went to get the nurse.

"Is everything alright Lou?" Harry asked.  "Yeah. I'm just tired" Louis answered and yawned. "You need to rest now Louis, but before that I want to apologize" Liam began. "I-"

"Li stop. It wasn't your fault, I should've seen you coming closer. Don't blame yourself so harshly. Also even if it would have been your fault I'd forgive you. The main thing is that I'm okay, or at least as okay as I can be right now. I'll be back to normal" Louis said and gave Liam a sympathetic look. Liam sighed in relief and listensd to Louis's beautiful words and right after decided to go in for a hug but he was super careful not to hurt his neck.

"Jesus how did it take so long?!" Harry said as Zayn entered the room with a nurse. "Sorry, had to visit the toilets quickly and then I had trouble finding a nurse. Well, now she's here" Zayn replied. Then the nurse did what she was asked to, to increase Louis's painkillers. She also checked his vitals and everything and she said everything looked good.

"Uhm, do you know when he'll be able to come home?" Niall asked the nurse. "I thinka in few days, but only if he has someone at home to take care of him all day, in case something happpens. Especially the first two weeks you need to be extra careful" the nurse explained.

The boys thanked the nurse before she left. "Can I rest now?" Louis asked half asleep already. "Of course love, just sleep, we're here" Harry said stroking Louis's hair.

Louis slept for a few hours and when he woke up he immediately saw Harry. But Harry was sleeping too, on Louis's stomach and that made Louis smile. But he wondered where the others were. He took out his phone and texted them.

"Sorry Lou, Niall got hungry so we went together. Do you want us to bring you something?" Liam replied to Louis's message. "No thanks, I don't really feel like eating right now, but maybe something small for Harry, he must be hungry" Louis answered back.

The next day arrived faster than anyone could have expected. And so did all the days until Louis was given permission to go home. He recovered unbelievably fast.

"Alright careful now baby" Harry helped Louis to the car. "Yes mom, for the 37th time today" Louis replied, half-frustrated. "Sorry Lou, you know I can't help it. I just want you to be safe" Harry replied. "We all want that" Liam said as he went to the dirve's seat.

When the boys came home the care continued which made Louis even more frustrated. "I'm going to rest" he said and I went to his (and Harry's) room to sleep. "Are we being a little too careful with him now?" Zayn stated and others were thinking the same thing. "Let's leave him alone for a while and then keep an eye on him, we'll notice when he needs help" Harry said.

The boys took good care of Louis and eventually he made a full recovery. Already after six weeks, he was able to do things almost normally. Getting rowdy at a gig wasn't quite at the top of the list yet, but little by little. Louis got two months sick leave from work but he wanted to be with his friends so he came back early.  However, the boys kept an eye on him and were always there if Louis needed help.
—————————————————
Hope you liked it...I feel like I lost the thread somewhere but it's way past midnight and I've worked on this for days now so I hope you liked it even if it maybe wasn't exactly what you asked for...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 1.5K 43
This is my first ever story! =)
201K 2.1K 59
Title says it all :) Comments are appreciated and I read all of them. Disclaimer - I would never want any of them to fall ill, my life revolves aroun...
24.8K 345 12
After a bad accident before one of the first shows on the North American leg of a tour, the One Direction boys face a series of unfortunate medical e...
6.6K 94 22
Sickfics about our favorite band. Need I say anymore? Please feel free to comment any requests, I complete 3 request chapters per book I write and ea...