𝐀 𝐑𝐒𝐝𝐝π₯𝐞

Por Brrussels

Y/N Riddle is a new student attending Hogwarts. After a controversial beginning of being the son of Voldemort... MΓ‘s

Sorcerer's Stone
Chapter 1: Wizarding World
Chapter 2: Diagon Alley
Chapter 4: Hogwarts
Chapter 5: The Third Floor Corridor
Chapter 6: Good or Bad
Chapter 7: The Trapdoor
The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 1: Back to the Chamber
Chapter 2: Horcruxes and Howlers
Chapter 3: Lilderoy Gockhart
Chapter 4: Fracturus
Chapter 5: Recovery
Chapter 6: Sharp Claws
Chapter 7: The Spirit of Grindelwald
A/N (Please Read!)
Not an Update

Chapter 3: The Hogwarts Express

1.9K 63 10
Por Brrussels

I had grown accustomed to the wizarding world. I've been staying at The Leakey Cauldron for about two months now and I had read every single textbook that was on the list at least twice.

I've taken several detours back to Flourish & Blotts to get books that were third or fourth year level. I was simply obsessed. Today I decided to get a pet because I was feeling partially lonely. I was always lonely. It's practically become one of my character traits at this point.

I showered and got dressed. My outfit consisted of a collared, white long-sleeve shirt with a gray sweater vest over it and a black cloak with regular black trousers. I combed my black hair. My hair had grown to the point where it covered my eyes so I was always desperately combing it out of the way every morning. 

I exited my room and went down to the restaurant level of the building and got some breakfast. I occupied an isolated table near the back of the pub and took out one of my third year level books. I felt someone sit down at the table. I didn't move; I just kept reading my book.

I saw a pale finger push my book down so I was forced to make eye contact with them. I was taken aback when I saw a young blonde haired girl across from me. She gave me a sweet smile.

"Y/N isn't it?" the girl said. Talk about a stalker, I thought. She looked to be around my age and she seemed to be bubbling with excitement.

"Yes, that's my name," I said without showing any emotion. She rolled her eyes and moved to the seat next to me.

"My name is Aurora Prott," she said extending a hand. I didn't shake it. I simply returned to my book. She gave out a loud huff. "What are you even reading?" she snatched the book out of my hands and looked at the cover. 

"A Guide to Third Year Transfiguration," Aurora read aloud. She looked up at me. "You're a little young to be a third year, don't you think?"

I snatched the book from her grasp. "What do you want?" I asked, irritated. Her smile widened.

"Well, I kind of just want to annoy you," she said. "You seem so lonely in this little corner. Don't you have any parents?"

When I didn't respond her gaze softened. "I'm the same," she said. "I ran away from the orphanage when I was eight years old. Perhaps we could help each other?"

I felt the ends of my mouth twitch upwards, earning a triumphant look from Aurora. "I've never really had any friends," I admitted. "It'd be nice to have someone." 

Aurora beamed. She immediately embraced me in a wide hug. I didn't hug her back, I sort of just stood there stiffly. "Sounds like the start of the greatest friendship ever," she said when she pulled away from me.

"You're going to be new to Hogwarts this year, right?" she said. I nodded. "Same. What subject are you looking forward to? Or any subject that you're not an expert in already." She gestured at my my third year transfiguration textbook.

"I think I'll like Care of Magical Creatures," I responded. "Even though I've read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander over three times already."

"You're such a nerd," she said ruffling my neatly combed hair. "You'll definitely have to help me in all my classes. Personally, I'm excited for Quidditch."

I haven't even thought of the sport. I shrugged. "I would like to keep myself in one peace," I replied. Aurora rolled her eyes. "I'm going to visit the Magical Menagerie later. Would you like to accompany me?"

"Sure," Aurora replied. "Why don't we go now? The only thing you have on your schedule currently is to sulk in the dark and I'm completely free."

I took this into consideration. "Fine," I said. I got up from the table and put the book under my arm. Aurora didn't move. I rolled my eyes. "Are you coming or not?" Aurora just smiled and got up.

Together we made our way to the door and exited the pub. We were greeted with a blast of warm air and I realized that I may have not wore the right clothes for the occasion. No matter, I thought. I learned how to regulate my body temperature in one of my books. I concentrated really hard on the weather and imagined it to be colder. After twenty seconds, my imagination became a reality and I was cooled off.

Aurora took my hand as we walked down the streets of Diagon Alley. I immediately stiffened at the physical contact. Aurora noticed this. "Look, Y/N, if we're going to be friends then you need to get used to this," she said. I just rolled my eyes and we kept walking.

We were about to approach the Magical Menagerie when I heard something. I glanced over to see a group of older kids in green cloaks bullying a girl with bushy brown hair. She was on the ground and her eyes were filled to the brim with fear. "Hey, could you hold my book for a minute?" I told Aurora.

"Sure," she said. I freed my hand from her grasp and approached the group. The were advancing on the girl and they were wearing wicked grins.

"Look at the little freak," one kid said, sneering at the little girl.

"Where are your parents, kid?" another kid asked. The girl choked on her words as she tried to reply.

"They don't understand this w-world," she said. The kid's grins were replaced with looks of disgust.

"She's a mudblood!" The kid said. I'd had enough. I took out my yew wand and approached the bullies.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snarled. The kids turned around and eyed me with wicked amusement in their eyes.

"Oh look, mudblood," one kid said. "An idiot has come to your rescue." My snarl twisted into a grin. This was going to be entertaining.

"Stupefy!" I commanded. A burst of blue light erupted out of my wand and hit one of the kids who went flying back. They hit the ground hard. The rest of the kids turned to me with anger in their eyes.

"Incarcerous!" one of the kids yelled at me. Chains flew out of his out of his wand and came at me.

"Diffindo!" I countered. The chains snapped in half. "Expilliarmus!" The kids wand flew out of his grasp and I caught it. His lip trembled as he looked up at me.

"Stupefy!" The last kid shrieked.

"Protego!" I rebounded the spell at her. The spell hit her and she flew back with the other two kids. I pointed my wand at the gargoyle in the entrance of the Magical Menagerie. I'm going to get in so much trouble for this, I thought.

"Piertotom Locomotor!" I said. The gargoyle immediately came to life and bounded over to the bullies. Fear set in their eyes as they sprinted away, followed by a whirling mass of malevolent stones. I approached the girl cautiously.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She immediately backed away and curled into a ball. "I'm not going to hurt you."

She peeked out at me. "Y/N Riddle," I greeted, extending my hand. The girl seemed to unravel as she shakily shook my hand.

"Hermione Granger," she said. I helped her up to her feet. "You're very good at magic." I smiled softly at her.

"Thank you," I said. "Do you know where your parents are?" She nodded.

"We got separated at Ollivanders so I'll look there," she replied. "Thank you." I smiled again.

"You're very welcome," I said. "Don't get into any trouble." She nodded her head as I smile spread across her face.

"I won't," she said. She waved goodbye as she walked in a different direction. I turned around to find Aurora's mouth practically on the ground.

"What?" I asked.

"You're insane! That gargoyle you sent on them could have hurt them severely!" She practically yelled.

"Oh please," I said, snapping my fingers. The stone gargoyle materialized in front of me. "You can rest now."

The gargoyle seemed to nod and went back to the entrance of the Magical Menagerie and solidified. "Care for a stroll?" I said, linking my arms with her. Aurora's normal smile spread across her face.

"Absolutely," she said as we entered the pet shop.

The shop was filled with animals of all different sorts. I had an animal on my mind that I particularly wanted. I wanted a cat. Aurora went to the owl section as I approached the cat section.

I saw a whole variety of cats but most of all, I loved the snowy white cats. There was one cat in the back that seemed completely isolated from the other litter. The cute little thing had two different colored eyes. One was green and the other was blue. A witch approached me.

"Which one would you like?" she asked.

"May I please have that one in the back," I replied politely. She nodded and scooped up the cat and placed her in my arms. I dumped a few galleons in her hand.

"Aurora!" I called.

"Yes!" she replied in a singsong voice. She appeared with a brown owl on her shoulder. When she saw my confused look she said, "I decided to get my own companion."

***

Aurora and I strolled Kings Cross Station hand in hand as we tried to figure out what the ticket meant by "Platform nine and three quarters".

Eventually we came to platforms nine and ten. An idea sparked in my head. When I looked over at Aurora, it seemed she had also figured it out.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked her. A grin spread across her face. "Ladies first." Aurora rolled her eyes and was about to run through the walls when I heard a brown haired girl call my name. I turned to see the same bushy haired girl from Diagon Alley who was flanked by who I assumed to be her parents.

"Hello Hermione," I greeted. I could practically hear Aurora's smirk from behind me. Hermione was wearing a bright smile. Her two parents smiled at me.

"Thank you for helping Hermione," they both said.

"Don't mention it," I replied. I heard Aurora stifle a giggle. I felt her hug me from behind, her arms thrown around me shoulders.

"Awww, looks like someone has an admirer," Aurora whispered. I didn't react, my emotionless composure fighting for dominance over embarrassment. I saw Hermione stiffen.

"I'll see you on the train," I told Hermione as I flung Aurora off of me. My voice lowered. "Are you trying to embarrass me?"

Aurora just laughed and took my hand. "Let's get on the train," she said. We both calmly walked at the wall between the two platforms.

It was completely unnerving to pass through the solid brick wall. I saw a bright sign displaying the platform '9 3/4' and a large red and black train labeled Hogwarts Express

Aurora and I boarded the train to find a long row of compartments. We took one compartment at the end of the cabin and sat down. Aurora was bubbling while I pulled out my transfiguration book.

This was going to be an interesting year.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

3.8K 100 13
"If my dad could hear us, you'd already be dead, Ron." My name is Evelyn Willow Jane - or, as most people call me, Evie. I've lived with the Malfoys...
317K 8.1K 89
~Tom Riddle X Reader Story~ (Y/N) wasn't too excited to start her last year of Hogwarts, she has a hard time getting along with anyone there, especia...
6.6M 265K 99
Join hogwarts for a mission to change the fate of Lord Voldemort, when he was still the mysterious, two-faced Tom Riddle as you travel back in time i...